Club Inzest 06

Story Info
A full-fledged orgy at the Club - Family Style.
2.4k words
4.41
68.4k
16

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

Because of the nature of our club, we have to be careful. Paul and the entire clan make sure security is tight, that our Members understand the rules and that their invited guests can be equally discreet and they understand the boundaries we establish. One of the most important is "No means no!"

On only one occasion did we have an issue with that, one of our prettier members brought her two lovers along, one of which was her cousin and not a Member. It was one of our "open" evenings and this ass got a bit hammered and was quite demanding on some of our attractive female membership. Paul got him out in very short order, it was the only time I have seen my son get violent and hit someone. The young lady who had brought him apologized profusely and was quite embarrassed. She sent a rather nice gift a few days later as well, good thing Christina and Sharon both have rather large sweet tooths.

As I've told you in other chapters, I love my life, I love my whole fucking [literally] family and I am very proud of our club. We allow people the freedom to be ourselves. In our largest room, we hold several "Free Nights" a year. Those are evenings -- which actually start around 2 PM -- where any of our members are free to come and mingle with others and talk, have a drink, there is food provided and there is a second room for very sexy, open encounters. In essence, we have an open Family Orgy night. Our members are also free to arrange such nights themselves and rent the room for a minimal charge. Either myself or Debra has to be there, although usually both of us attend, as we are still two of the hottest fucksluts on the planet.

Our latest escapade started as we were planning one of our special events. I was trying to make arrangements, but my daughters were exceptionally horny that morning. It started out with them kissing at the table, then they began teasingly undressing each other, then Sharon was eating her sister's wet cunt with rather loud slurps, then they switched and finally, Christina was between my legs and her stepsister was screwing her vigorously with a strap-on. That's what we were up to when my gorgeous wife walked in on us.

"Tch!" Deb said as she kissed her daughter's pussy-soaked face. "I can't leave you little whores alone for a second."

I panted and smiled as my lovely wife accepted a kiss from me. "Nope."

"And just what were you doing up until this point, mother?" Christina asked, seating herself at the table after pouring some coffee.

Debra got a faint smile and said "Oh -- umm -- the boys needed my help with something."

Sharon giggled. "Yeah, getting their cocks into your pussy and mouth and cumming. I know my brother in the morning."

I laughed, because Sharon was on the money. Paul loves a good-morning fuck more than any of us, many is the time he's snuck into our room and begged me or Deb to suck him hard and then let us ride his dick until we cum. His sisters, being the good little sluts that they are, usually try to accommodate him as well.

We all tried to compose ourselves, although a few more naughty kisses were exchanged and then we all addressed the issue of our get-together the next weekend.

"Ohhh mom, I get wet just thinking about it!" Sharon said with a dreamy smile. "I've heard from a few members who haven't been to one before and a few of my favorite playmates are joining us again. Angelica is going to come for the first time, she's bringing Petra with her, they're really excited."

"Jena and Claire are joining us, Sienna has the flu, but is hoping to be over it by then. Jena says she can't wait to feel Paul's cock in her pussy again, but this time, she wants both of us at once!" Sharon said with a dreamy smile. She adored the little pixie and they flirted constantly and spoke on the phone quite frequently.

Debra read over some of our E-Mails on her laptop. "Oh wonderful, Lee and Janna are coming too, they're bringing a friend -- I'll make a note of that -- they got someone to babysit. I hope I get the chance to make it with Janna this time, she's so gorgeous." My wife's voice took on this dreamy tone.

"Hey you, should I be jealous?" I teased as Paul and Chris walked into the room, both wearing only boxers.

"Jealous of what, Mom?" Paul said as he kissed me hello and squeezed my tits, his stepbrother doing almost the same thing to Debra.

"My darling Debra was having lewd thoughts about Janna!" I smiled as both men grabbed coffee.

"Can't really blame her for that Mom, Janna's hot -- wish she'd let another guy fuck her, but even on the dance floor, she heats up the room!" All of us knew that and last time, she and Sharon had practically ignited the room, starting with a very sensual two-girl dance that ended in a heated sixty-nine.

"Are Jessy and Jessy coming?" Paul asked. He wanted to fuck them so bad, he'd missed his opportunity last time.

"Let me check -- yes, they're in!" Debra said as my daughter moved between her legs and began eating her.

"I was right, this slut's cunt is full of cum!" Sharon groaned as she began feasting on Debra. "Get your ass over here Paulie, I demand equal treatment."

Our kitchen turned into a big mass of squirming, heated flesh and coffee got cold, but we didn't mind as we shared our favorite activity. The coffee would keep -- that's what microwaves are for.

As always, we outdid ourselves with our planning and preparations for the festivities. The girls take great pains to attend to the food, the drinks and all the fine tuning. Paul makes sure everyone has a good time and he keeps an eye on everything, handling any security or troubles that might arise. Chris looks after everything else, the music and lighting and the minute details. So, you might ask, what do Debra and I do?

We dress in sexy lingerie and heels, do ourselves up fine -- we even get our makeup done so we look our ultra-hot best -- and we act as hostesses, then eventually fuck our lezzie-loving brains out.

I got a lovely surprise right at the beginning -- Andrea showed up, she hadn't told us she was coming, but once Deb and I snuck away with her for half an hour, she was indeed cumming. I loved the sexy satin dress she was wearing, it was black and hugged her every luscious curve. Debra helped me undress my friend and loved the sheer black bra and skimpy panties she was wearing, plus garters and stockings -- which we left on -- and we laid Andrea on the chaise lounge and started the evening off with a bang.

Andrea was already making throaty little purrs while Deb was undressing her, I was massaging her sexy legs and kissing my way up. Deb got her undressed in fairly short order and straddled Andy's face, while I buried my face in her luscious mound. Before her tongue delved into my wife's pussy, Andrea murmured "Oh, this is why I came, I've never had sex with two women at the same time. I want this, I feel like such a slut!"

Lots of our bi and lesbian friends don't consider the term slut a slur, they enjoy it and empower the word. To them, it means freedom to take charge of their own sexuality and do whatever they pleased. As I watched Andrea's tongue slide along the groove of Debra's cunt, I knew she'd adopted that philosophy as well.

Andrea might be new to the ways of lesbian sex, but she was savvy enough to make Debra cum in fairly short order. Then the two of us let loose on her hot, curvy body, I buried my face between those long legs of hers and ate pussy while Debra occupied herself with Andrea's gorgeous tits. She was really having a blast and it didn't take long for her to cum with an intensity I think startled even her.

We left Andrea to clean up and get dressed, promising to see her later and the two of us changed outfits. Now we both wore long, flowing negligees, gauzy and sheer, with heels and tiny thongs underneath. Debra wore black while I opted for white. We re-entered the party room and everything was in full swing, no pun intended.

The first sight that greeted my eyes was the two Jessy's, older and younger, sandwiched between Sienna and Jena. Their eyes were closed and they were being languidly adored by the two young women, Jena opting for Jessy the younger while Sienna was caressing the older Jessy. It was very pretty and soft, the girls had worn very pretty nightgowns, with heels and matching stockings and looked very glamorous, while the Jessy's had gone with their theme and worn identical black teddies & matching black stilettos.

My son Paul was having the time of his life, he was really putting it Brandy, who I think he'd always kind-of liked, while she was sucking her brother's cock. Ted, in turn, was eating Sharon's pussy and I could see the blissful look on my daughter's face. I hadn't made love with Brandy just yet, but if she was as sexy as her mother, that was a feat I intended to accomplish in short order.

Debra spotted one of our newer group of members, a family who live in a very unique situation, a mother & father, daughter and son and daughter-in-law. They all fuck together and how it started is a story for another time. Right now, the women were all swinging together, mom on one end, daughter-in-law in the middle and daughter on the other end. Brother was fucking the holy hell out of mom while Daddy was fucking his own 21-year old daughter and the attention both men paid to the women caused them to go nuts on daughter-in-law. It was very hot to watch.

In another part of the room, I saw Janna and her father, who were sharing a bit of sensuality with Christina, who waved at her mother and me. No matter what woman Janna pairs with, she always looks so sensual and my stepdaughter was no exception to that rule. Her father's cock was in her as she ate Christina's needy cunt sweetly, Christina's lips mouthing silent words of joy.

I felt a soft pair of hands grab me from behind and a naughty nibble on my ear. I turned around and saw Angelica was on one side of me and adorable little Petra on the other. I was happy to see both of my new lovers and before I could even ask, Angelica giggled and said "Robert got caught screwing the secretary. His boss doesn't dare fire him, his work's too good, but he's doing a good job of making Robert's life miserable."

I let myself be taken away, seeing Claire, Teri and Debra in the midst of a highly depraved toy fucking. I was becoming very fond of the adorable Asian darlings, and they, me. That became obvious when they unzipped their coats, both of them were wearing only the sexiest little bra and panty sets, with sexy heels and stockings, their golden bodies dusted with glitter. They began to lavish attention on me, but kept kissing and fondling each other to keep my heat up. I was happy to have played a small part in bringing these naughty siblings together, happier still that Angelica and Petra were now sharing an apartment and Angelica was divorcing my -- our -- cheating ex.

The party was in full swing as the girls licked my cunt and asshole, no part of my body went unloved. I was spinning with pleasure as these two little honeys proved that sex is one of the greatest gifts on earth.

More guests were arriving, although we'd be closing the doors in little over an hour. We always have excellent security, two bodybuilding sisters named Ashley and Abby who have free memberships in exchange for working events such as this. After the third hour, the doors are locked, although invited guests can get in with Key Cards we provide when we send out the invitations. Ashley and Abby then join the festivities and I can tell you, those powerful young ladies can throw you a fuck equal to any man. By the way, all Key Cards must be returned by the end of the night.

I could see that Teri had now coupled with Janna and her father, I didn't know Teri well, but Claire and I lunched together a few times a month, sometimes with Jena and Sienna, sometimes alone. Claire enjoys checking out new hotels each time she visits and we always have long, sex-filled afternoons. Debra teases me at times that "Claire is the only woman I think you might ever leave me for" but lord, when Claire's tongue delves deep into my cunt, I see stars.

Angelica was now riding my face while her younger sister was between my legs. I could see Paul approaching her from behind, he had expressed an interest in screwing Petra last time she visited, but there hadn't been time. He tapped her shoulder and she turned, smiled at him and nodded and in his cock went. Paul is one of the most skilled men I have ever known as a lover, and that's not just a mother's pride. He has wonderful self-control and he takes care of the lady he's fucking. It was no different with Petra, her tiny body was shaking as my son gave her one of the best fuckings she would ever get.

I could see many other guests had joined us, some in lingerie, some clad in sexy outfits of varying sorts, eating, laughing, drinking and eventually joining in the fun. Andrea had returned and was now making sweet love with her daughter Brandy and my darling Sharon. My daughter blew me a kiss and mouthed "Love you, slut" which I mouthed back -- a regular bit for us now. The mixing and matching and joining of bodies went on into the wee hours of the morning and when my family finally all made it to bed, for the first time in recent memory, we were all too tired to fuck anymore.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers