Club Inzest 10

Story Info
Brother Steve gets to know daughters.
4.1k words
4.73
34.1k
14
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Club Inzest 10: A Different Perspective

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

In all the time I've been with Debra, I've never seen her rattled. Never, not even once. So when she came into the Living Room last night, all red and flushed and not speaking in full sentences, I was concerned. Sharon hopped up and got her a cold glass of Pepsi while I hugged her and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing – nothing at all!" Debra beamed at me. "That was my brother Steve and his girls on the phone – they're coming for a visit!"

This was a shock to me, because most of Deb's family don't talk to us, due to our relationship. Steve was the only one who had kept in touch, barely, he sent a few quick notes and cards. He had also found out our deeper secret and although he didn't say anything, Debra knew he had trouble dealing with the fact his sister slept with her own kids.

Deb hugged me, she had the happiest grin on her face as she told me the story. Apparently, brother Steve had been extremely worried about his two daughters, Cathy and Carreigh. He was concerned they were heading down the same path as their mother, his ex-wife. Debra's sister-in-law had, with some encouragement from Deb, come out as a lesbian late in life and had divorced Steve, deciding to live the rest of her life as she saw fit. Steve was understandably, at the time anyway, outraged. Debra hadn't heard much from him since, until tonight's call, which had lasted well over an hour. Apparently, Steve had – with the assistance of Deb's nieces – given my wife an update on their lives that had her grinning from ear to ear.

Late one evening, while he was trying to sleep, Steve heard the muffled giggles and moans coming from down the hall. He had often seen the furtive glances that passed between his twins, the little kisses when they thought no one was looking. He took note that boys rarely called and they spent most of their time with other girls. They'd both graduated High School last year and neither had ever dated any of the young men who kept persistently calling.

Steve was certain that the girls were heading down the path to lesbianism. A modern thinker, he didn't object if his daughters were gay, but he wanted them to make an informed choice and not find out late in life, as Rebecca had, destroying 3 lives in the process. He also wasn't too sure if the growing bond between his twin girls was turning incestuous. That troubled him – he'd been able to keep Debra's relationship with her kids from the rest of the family, but their parents visited from Ottawa quite frequently and he didn't want them finding out about their grandkid's sex lives somehow.

He decided the best course of action was open, straightforward communication. One night, shortly before dinner, he went down the hall to their room, knocked on the door and entered. Both girls had flushed looks on their faces, his concern mounted, but he swallowed and began speaking.

"Girls – you know that I love both of you, right?"

"Of course, Daddy." Carreigh looked at him with eyes that were so light blue, they almost looked other-wordly at times. She had almost-platinum blonde hair that hung down to her waist and beautiful, delicate curves. Her breasts fit her slender body, like two perfect peaches and she had long legs that went right up to her perfect, round ass.

"Certainly we do, Daddy." That was Cathy, very much her mother's daughter. She was around 5'7", about 3 inches shorter than her twin, with lush curves and darker-skinned by far then Carreigh. Her tits were about 36C and she had wavy, shoulder-length brown hair and inviting, dark eyes. Her lips seemed to be in a perpetual pout and she had a softness and warmth that her twin seemed, at first glance, to lack.

"Girls, I am very, very concerned about you. Please understand, this isn't an easy conversation for a father to have with his daughters ... " he gulped, noticing how little clothing either girl had on " ... as adults, your sex lives are your own business, of course, but ... Lord, there isn't an easy way to say this, is there? I am concerned you might be lesbians, like your mother. Darlings, if you are, that's fine, but I want you to be sure and I want you to know I support any choices you make, so long as you are honest with me."

"Thank you, Daddy" Carreigh said in her soft, lilting voice. "Cathy and I appreciate that, do you really mean it that we can talk to you about anything?"

"Yes Carreigh ... I may not understand or agree with you about everything and I might not always be able to answer all of your questions, but I will always try to be there for you." Cathy leaned forward and gave her father a kiss on the cheek, her more-than-ample cleavage showing under the lacy blouse she wore. He couldn't help notice she wore no bra, although her tits stayed in place, they were dark like her, with big, dark nipples. Steve shook his head and tried to regain his focus.

"Daddy – Carreigh and I are lovers. We have been for a few months."

Steve nodded, his suspicions had been confirmed. He thought he should say something, but he decided to wait and let Cathy go on. She sat on the bed, her smooth legs in stockings, he noticed – did his girls like lingerie in their sex play? – and she smiled as she continued talking.

"Before you ask Daddy, no, it wasn't Mom's fault that we like girls, although we've discussed it with her and been very honest and above-board. Both of us had girlfriends for a while, although we were discreet. You know Carreigh's friend, Autumn?" Steve nodded. "She was Carreigh's first." Steve knew Autumn well, she'd been friends with the girls since First Grade. The slender black girl had grown into an exquisite beauty, Carreigh could have done far worse for a lesbian playmate.

Cathy continued. "You wouldn't have known my first lover, Daddy. Remember the trip I took to Japan for my eighteenth birthday?" He did indeed, because Carreigh couldn't go, having an overwhelming fear of flying.

"While I was there, I met this absolutely lovely Japanese woman named Miroki. She offered to show me around Japan and she did, what a lovely time we had. I couldn't understand why someone so beautiful had no boyfriend or husband, so I asked her about it and she told me she was a lesbian. I was curious and very attracted to her, one thing led to another, and ... " Cathy's voice trailed off at an obviously-happy memory.

Carreigh spoke next. "When Sissy came home, we started talking and compared notes – we'd each experienced things the other hadn't. So, being a bit naughty and a bit tipsy on your Jamaican rum – sorry Daddy – we decided to show each other some of those things. Once we began making love, it just all fell into place. It was the best sex either of us have ever had. It's like – because we're family, we have a deeper, emotional connection, you know? We've each had other lovers, we've shared other lovers – like Autumn – but for us, it's never better than it is when we're together."

The girls looked at him for some cue, Steve chose his words carefully. "Girls – while some might condemn you for what you're doing, I see nothing wrong with it – you aren't hurting anyone, so I won't stop you." The twins were practically glowing at this. "However – aren't there any guys your own age that you're interested in?" The girls shook their heads.

Cathy said "It isn't that we don't like men daddy, we do – but the men our age don't have much to offer. They're not settled. They can be cheap – we're good looking women Daddy, we expect a bit of pampering. We come as a package deal, Daddy – while some guys would love that as a fantasy, we might be a bit hard to handle, because we have our own expectations about what that means. So Daddy, I think we'll just stick with each other and other girls."

Carreigh then said "Although ... "

Cathy said "Oh, no. You said we weren't going to go there, that was just between us. Carreigh, don't you dare!"

Carreigh spoke, in that cool, icy tone she sometimes got. "A few times at night Daddy, while we've been playing together, we've fantasized ... about you ... coming in and catching us ... but not being angry, Daddy, no ... very turned on ... so turned on that you join us and show us how good sex with a mature, experienced man could be."

Steven was floored. He adored his daughters, but this revelation had come right out of left field. He felt Carreigh's arms around his neck and Cathy move a bit closer.

"Don't be mad Daddy, we're old enough to know the difference between a fantasy and reality – but we do love you and we're glad this is all out in the open, right Cath?"

Cathy was sitting there, biting her lip, her brown eyes looking at her father. She nodded.

Steve got off the bed and was about to leave the room, but Cathy called him back. "Daddy – are you mad at us? You haven't said a word since we told you this."

He turned around at his girls and smiled. "No, my kittens, I'm not mad. To tell you the truth, I'm extremely flattered. Any man would be, you're both such beauties – if the situation were any different, I might be tempted to take advantage of it."

"Why can't you take advantage of it, Daddy?" Carreigh asked calmly. Cathy looked at him, her brown eyes almost dancing.

"Because darlings, that's incest and ... "

"But isn't what Cathy and I do together incest as well? You didn't see anything wrong with that, how is this different?" Carreigh argued.

"Because well ... I'm your father and older and you could go pregnant and ... "

Cathy spoke this time, finding her courage. "You know what, Daddy? Carreigh's right. If we want to make love with you, and you, us, who are we hurting? We can use a condom, right? If we want to keep going, we can get on the Pill or something. Daddy, I'd ... I'd like to make love with you and Carreigh ... I think it would be beautiful and special, don't you think so Daddy?"

Carreigh spoke next. "Who loves us more than you, Daddy? You've raised us alone for so long with lots of love and affection – why shouldn't we return some of that love and take it to the next level? We're not virgins Daddy – not technically – so please, won't you make love with us and share our love as a family?"

Steve gave it some thought and let his brain digest all of this new information. Was this how it had been for Debra? If so, he owed her an apology, for he really was torn. His daughters were both spectacular beauties and no sane man would turn them down. He sighed and felt his resolve melt away as swiftly as snow under a spring sun. They adored him and he loved them in return. They were old enough to make their own decisions and both were sexy little minxes, they looked so nice in their sexy underwear and smelled so good. He'd been without sex or a woman in his life for far too long and now, he was being offered two. Why not play the cards that fate had dealt him?

"Are you sure, my loves?" Steve asked. "This isn't something we can undo – once it's done, there's no going back, you understand?"

Cathy's jaw dropped. "Daddy, are you saying that ... "

Steve smiled. "Yes. If this is something you both want and desire, then I'm enormously flattered and would be honored to be your lover and make love with you both."

Almost like they did when they were children, both girls squealed and jumped on him. That is where the comparison ended. These were sexy, lingerie-clad bundles of sexy woman-flesh, literally ripping his shirt off, buttons flying everywhere and yanking his pants away and then, his boxers. Cathy slid on top of him, her gorgeous round tits pressed against his chest, her lightly-furred brunette pussy rubbing against his cock. Steve could already feel how wet and excited she was. Cathy slid her soft, full lips against his and began to kiss him, rubbing herself against him erotically, she might be the quieter twin, but she knew how to arouse a person. "Carreigh likes me to rub myself against her this way Daddy, she says it's very sensual – do you like it, Daddy?"

"God, yes!" Steve managed to sputter out, then from the corner of his eye, he saw Carreigh undressing fully. Little wisps of silk and lace fell to the floor, she only had on stiletto heels he hadn't noticed earlier – she joined her twin and parent on the bed and moved up, lowering a completely shaved pussy to his eager mouth. He began licking her pussy ardently, all thoughts of wrong or right vanishing in a puff of smoke. Carreigh was sweet and delicate, just like she herself and he ate greedily.

"Oh God, Cathy – he's almost as good as you!" Carreigh wailed, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. "Daddy's one hell of a pussy-eater!" Cathy managed to move so that she could slide her tongue into Carreigh's mouth, then she began the next phase of the games. Moving herself down, she reached Steve's cock – the first cock she had ever seen, it was large – she thought – and she was a bit nervous.

"Daddy, I really want to suck your cock – but I'm a bit scared, it's my first time. I'll try my best Daddy, but I'm sure I'll get better – with practice." Cathy purred and then her soft, full lips surrounded his shaft and they were lips made for oral sex, soft and warm, her tongue fluttering over it as she went down. She got about 2/3 of the way down, then came back up, motioning for her twin to join her. "This is fun Carreigh, sucking cock feels great. You try!" They passed his cock between them, Steve thought seeing the blonde and brunette sex-kittens fellate him was a sight he'd never forget.

"I think Daddy's liking this – you liking this, Daddy?" Carreigh teased in a girlish tone that added to the excitement. He tried to talk, but it was like his mouth was stuffed with straw, so he just let the girls do their thing. This time, Cathy began to move up again and straddled his face.

"Eat me, fucker!" Cathy snarled in a husky tone he'd never heard before. "Lick my cunt, ahhhh yeah Daddy, that's it – suck your little slut of a daughter, this is what we needed Daddy, the kinky thrill of doing it with you – fuck Carreigh, you were right – Daddy can really eat pussy!"

"Let's see if he knows how to fuck one! Come on Daddy – Kath, move a bit and I'll eat you – it's time Daddy, it's time to convince your hot little bitch daughters that cock can be fun. Fuck me, Daddy – make me love it!" Carreigh wiggled her sexy ass at him and got down on all fours, while Cathy moved herself in front of her and allowed her blonde twin to suck her cunt the way she loved so much.

"Fuck, that feels – oh Cathy, there aren't the right words – it feels so hot and alive, better than any of out toys! Give it to me Daddy, I love this – fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy, FUCK ME DADDY!" Carreigh yowled. Her face plunged back into her twin's pussy and was muffled, but from the groans Steve heard Cathy making, his fucking of her sister must have really made her pussylicking better.

Steve's pent-up energy from a long time without sex was serving him well this night. He was giving it to Carreigh with strong, masterful strokes, but he was aware that it was her first time and was making sure to caress her body, not to fuck to hard or fast, to just allow her time to adjust to his prick. Carreigh didn't seem to be having much trouble though – her sensual body was moving back against his quite nicely, rolling a bit, her blonde hair falling to the side as her tongue darted in and out of her twin's darker pussy, Cathy sighing and beating her tiny fists on the bed.

"Oh darling Carreigh, Daddy – you have no idea how sexy, how beautiful you both look together. Fuck her Daddy, make my little slut sis cum – and then it's my turn, you better save some for me Daddy!"

Carreigh groaned. "That's no idle threat Daddy – Cathy's a demanding little bitch!" She chuckled as her father's cock continued moving in and out of her slender body, his hands touching her with love and desire. Carreigh saw in Cathy's eyes the happiness they both felt – everything was all out in the open now, they could play and be themselves, no more whispers or concealing of their emotions – just love, sex and open desire any time they chose. Oh sure, in public they'd have to be discreet, but now at home, Carreigh and Cathy knew they would have a sense of freedom they'd never known before.

Carreigh was making a very cute little trilling noise as she was being fucked, only her sister and Autumn had ever been able to wrest that out of her, prior to this afternoon. Daddy was the third and as his smooth, hard cock thrust in and out, in and out, she felt her body shaking with bliss.

Cathy was thoughts along the same lines as her twin – she had noticed Daddy seemed to like their naughty little outfits, well, why not wear them more often from now on and see what kind of reaction they got? It would be fun to tease Daddy and make him crazy with desire, but now – he could do something about it. If she liked her father's cock as much as Carreigh obviously seemed to, Daddy was going to be walking around in a perpetual state of horny.

"I'm close Daddy – so fucking close – but I don't wanna cum yet, I want to see you fuck Cathy – oh God Daddy, I want that so much. Come over here Cathy, you've got to feel Daddy's cock, it's soooo good!" Carreigh sighed wistfully as she moved away from their father.

"I'm still nervous Daddy – but I want this, I really do – but Daddy, is there another way?" Cathy asked in a quiet tone.

"Yes Cathy, here's an idea – I'll stretch out on my back, like this, and you can ride Daddy's cock while your nasty sister rides my tongue!" Steve smiled as his daughter's faces lit up.

"Oooh, kinda like Autumn's Sybian!" Carreigh grinned. "Go for it Kath, it's great. Oh Daddy, we made the right choice – we have such a smart Daddy!"

Cathy beamed at her father and snuggled down on his cock, moving herself against it as it entered her tight, young cunt. She began to rotate her hips, in little circles, then she arched back and forth as the hard slab moved inside her. Carreigh was riding their Daddy's tongue, facing her and the two longtime lovers kissed, ecstatic that Daddy had accepted their relationship so readily. Cathy's sensual, curvy body looked so good riding a cock, Carreigh could see the look of rapture on her twin's face and it made her heart soar. Fucking Daddy was an experience they would want to have, again and again and ....

Yet, while Daddy was hardly an old fogey, he was in his 40's and not a machine. He signaled as best he could to Carreigh to move away and he told the girls "Daddy's going to cum soon, kittens. Now, do you want me to cum on you or do you want to suck me off and swallow my load?'

"Cum on us!"

"Let us suck you off!"

The twins looked at each other, perplexed, but smart-Daddy had a solution. He let Carreigh, who had wanted to suck him off, lick and jerk his cock until he sprayed – all over Cathy's sensual tanned body and tits. Then he watched with fascination as Carreigh licked up all his cum from her twin's body, sharing the last few bits with her.

"Umm – cum is dee-lish Carreigh, you were right. Next time, we'll suck you dry, Daddy!" Cathy sighed.

"Or maybe he can cum on me and you can lick it off!"

"Or maybe ... "

"Hold It!" Steve said. "Now darlings, I know you both enjoyed this – and I'd be a fool to say I didn't – but we have to be careful, if we want this to continue. Discretion is the key word here, understand?"

"Of course, Daddy!" the twins said in unison.

"Does your mother know about your relationship?" Steve asked. The girls nodded. "Have you?" They shook their heads. "Mom wasn't against it Daddy, she just figured her girlfriend might freak out."

Steve smiled – Rebecca always did have problems with relationships, she wasn't happy if there wasn't at least a bit of chaos. She seemed to thrive on it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12