Club Inzest 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Ashley and I moved into a sixty-nine, me on top and we ate each other with sweet, sensual licks. I knew what was coming and I was right -- dead on. Bob moved behind me and as my sister, his wife, gobbled my cunt, his cock went in, balls-deep. Oh God, it ached because Bob was the biggest cock I'd ever had in me. Dear Lord, he was huge, but he was skilled at using it. Ashley whispered in between licks "He's a pretty good fucker, isn't he kitten?"

He was. Bob was one of those guys who had great instincts for fucking -- at first, he took it slow, just letting me get used to his huge dick -- but once I'd accommodated him, he kicked it up a notch and really began to pound me. It was a real perverse thrill, feeling him fucking me while his wife, my sister, sucked and licked us both. Ashley was trembling, I think she was as turned on as I was and she screamed for her husband to "Fuck her Bob, fuck the little slut bitch harder!" Bob obliged.

Bob mixed it up a little and he was about to cum, but Ashley wasn't having that. She tapped his shoulders and he got the cue, he left my pussy and Ashley moved towards his cock, beckoning me to do likewise. Bob began to cum and we shared his load and sticky, cum-filled kisses.

Ashley and Bob were great hosts -- they brought me into their large shower and soaped me all over, they wouldn't let me do a thing, they just got me off. We had a great night -- we fucked again, this time Bobby fucked Ash while she ate my cunt, then we cleaned up, Bobby barbecued some steaks and we had a meal just like a normal family. Then we had a swim in their pool. Afterwards, we went indoors, Ashley and I covered ourselves in massage oil and put on a sexy lez show for Bob to watch, he couldn't take it after too long and he fucked us both, alternating from one pussy to the other. Both Ashley and I had multiple orgasms, we made sure Bob got his too. It was an evening I'll always remember and one I will treasure forever.

That was quite some time ago and I'm still fucking my family -- sometimes they call me their "Private Call Girl", but I don't mind. I've had a three-way with Mom and Dad too and that was a kick. A few weekends ago, I enjoyed an all-girl night with Mom and Ashley -- seeing them act on their lusts for each other was a real kick. I haven't told Mom or Ash, but I'm considering asking them to work with me once in a while -- I have some clients that'd pay big bucks to fuck a mother and daughter or two sisters -- or even all three.

My family aren't my only clients, but they're my favorite clients. No one does you like family -- and last weekend, I found that out to the max, as I hosted a big family orgy at my spacious new condo. My pussy -- and my wallet -- was very happy.

One of my clients told me about Mach's club and we all thought it was a great idea. Toronto's not to far to travel for some fun and games and besides, Daddy's sister and Mom's brother both live in TO. Maybe I can expand my family clientele ...?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12