Club Latex Ch. 16

Story Info
An interview with a horse.
3.5k words
4.87
6.4k
1

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6 -- INTERVIEW WITH A HORSE

It was Alice's turn to be fucked by Midnight.

I sat on a bale of hay, which was covered by a horse blanket--just because my latex ass is well-nigh indestructible, doesn't mean I wanted to feel bristly straw on my recently ravaged pussy. As I watched the girl writhe and moan, I used the fresh horse-cum leaking down my thighs to massage my nethers, and pondered the last few days. First balloon girls, then sentient cock-sleeves ... even our two horses turned out to be my close relatives. What next?

The far door opened noisily, and I heard the brisk clop of hooves. Apparently I was going to find out.

"Mistress!" It was Clyde--my faithful, um, assistant. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but they've finished acclimatizing the Onahole Girls."

Tugging on my still swollen clit, I looked down to her rigid shaft, where one of the apparently rebranded fleshlites was impaled (her tattooed name, VIC, being clearly displayed on her stretched belly). "And ...?"

"Only, Victoria has more to tell you."

It didn't look like she was in a position to say much, but I'd failed to notice the lanyard that hung from Clyde's collar-ring to disappear between her generous boobs. "Pleased to meet you, Mistress," came a muffled voice from between said melons. Clyde pulled her pendant (a little beach-speaker) out into the open air, and Vic continued, "Miss Wendy said you would want to hear what I told her and the others."

At the same moment Alice ramped up to a deafening orgasmic wail, but I certainly heard enough to grasp that the Onihole and her bearer were on a first name basis--at least, once I'd remembered my ex-pet's birth name. "Welcome to our family, Vic. What do you have for me?"

"Well, they asked about Al, and I admitted I didn't know much. But then Wendy told me you wanted to know everything I could remember about her."

Her? Ivy had said 'him'. Hmm.

"Oh fuck yes! Now! Fuck meee... Harder!" Another quarter heard from, although Alice seemed to be doing most of the work. She was face-up, using the mounting frame's handgrips to help churn only a foot or two of pony pecker inside herself-- which left lots of lung capacity for yelling. Even Midnight was snorting, as his balls were preparing to deliver yet another surge of cum.

"Um. So what about Al?"

"Yeah," said Vic, via the speaker, her eyes rolling back to me from the performance nearby. "She said her name was Aliyah. I only just met her last ... well, whatever night it was. At a gay bar. I wanted to try out the 'bi' thing." Here I failed yet another attempt to raise an eyebrow. "We didn't even go to her place ... or mine. She led me to one of the rooms upstairs, and after some wicked-fine sixty-nine action, she cranked a big dildo into my pussy."

"And then she offered to coat you in latex paint?"

"Yeah ... how did you know?"

"Lucky guess," I said. "After a while, you came big time ... and woke up here?"

"Well, yes."

"ARRRRGG," said Alice.

"Fuck me, yer got a tight quim," said a new voice. And then, "My God, I can talk again!"

Both Clyde and I looked first between her boobies, from whence the voice emanated, before turning together to stare at Midnight, who was rolling his eyes and clearly pumping a serious load into Alice's belly.

A full minute passed before Alice released the grips, slumping back until her head and shoulders were nestled in the hay while her twitching cunt still held tight to Midnight's shaft.

"Um," Clyde finally said to the horse. "It was Alice, here, who deduced that you grew up as a girl. This 'using a speaker to talk' idea only came up today, though. What was your name?"

The creature seemed to have to bring the memory back, before saying, "Clara."

"So should we call you Clarence?" I asked.

The horse snorted, and Alice actually giggled. "Midnight will do just fine," he said. "It's the name Aliyah gave me."

This was, like, déjà vu. "Al ...?"

"Nah--he ran the saloon and knock shop. When he brought Aliyah on up to check out us girls, she picked me. Truth is, I were a bit mannish lookin' then ... but that prob'ly didn't make no diff'rance to her. I think she were just lookin' for a gal with some meat on her. Anyways, we had a fine tumble ... and after, she asked me to meet her next mornin' in the stables behind the Gem. Said she had another ride in mind."

"And now you're Midnight," I concluded. "When was this?" I looked at Alice, who managed to blush. His story was a little hard to follow, but it didn't sound like it had gone down in the past year or two.

"Well, shit, I weren't keepin' proper track even before I become her mount ... fer transport and to fuck her regular, both. About 1875, I reckon."

Alice gasped, but that might have been thanks to a cock lurch. Or not ... she displayed a knowledge of ancient history I lacked, asking, "Did you know Calamity Jane?"

"Hell, yeah! Everybody else though I'd skipped town--but somehow she still knew me. How the hell would anybody have remembered her after all these years?" He started to deliver some strokes to Alice's well-greased pussy, and she braced to get more dick inside herself.

"Well ... I'm told Jane was ... an interesting ... character," the girl gasped.

"Damn straight! Once she'd figured out I were still Clara, she had me fuck her pretty regular for a while." His squishing thrusts were getting stronger--and louder.

Alice managed to squeak out a response. "Cool!"

My focus, however, was still on this Ally-somebody. "Do you know much about the babe who transformed you?"

Midnight pumped on, but was able to focus on my questions. "Not like I could ask her, were it? But she told me some stuff--I guess so I didn't buck her off when she'd disappear. Or change ... at night she preferred to get around by flying. She explained that folks considered her a demon, but her people were just different. Said the closest I'd come was to call her a suck-you-bus. Which was fair enough--she seemed to suck what you'd call the surplus joy out of anyone having a spend in her neighborhood."

"Did she look like our Demi and Eve?" The penny finally dropped ... a real succubus would totally thrive here.

"Yeah, sometimes ... at night. But she kept changing bodies by day. I thought she'd been possessing people, but she musta guessed my thoughts. She said she were a 'traveler' -- she could control someone's actions for a while, and they'd think it were a strange dream, or maybe remember nothin' at all. She had a password for me, so I'd let her ride me whatever she looked like."

So we were back to the situation where anyone--or, over time, everyone--could be Al.

To Clyde, I said, "We'll let these two lovebirds finish up and sleep it off, while we head on over to the Lodge. It's a long shot, but we may as well have a visit with Demi and Eve."

"Okay. But you're right--getting Victoria here to ID anyone isn't promising."

True enough. Midnight had implied this Ally had a preferred form; but it seemed unlikely a succubus would change a girl into a latex version of her demon-self, and then spend the better part of her time occupying that girl. On the other hand, there was no reason for our demon sponsor to have expected either the almost-horses or the cock-sleeves to tell their stories. Hell, even Molly was still a long-shot contender.

Given there was no particular urgency--and being so close to the stables--I announced, "Okay, new plan! Clyde, my love--let's harness up the pony girls. We'll take them the scenic route."

Soon I was enjoying a romp with Selina, while Clyde rounded up the Subs who were on-duty as stable help. Mind you, they weren't being excessively helpful when we arrived--Duckie had been busily poking the liberated sexbot Nadia. Also there was some whooping and whimpering coming from the tack room. The duo on hand were given a few minutes to climax, and then put to work sorting out my coach-and-four.

Duckie, on her way past Selina and me (who had no such deadline), told me that the row still coming, as it were, from the back room was Tina, who was applying her horse cock--here she glanced at Clyde's prodigious pony pecker--to thoroughly fuck May, 'just to impress Jiz'.

Since she was obviously hoping to stir shit, I simply nodded and said "Great." The yellow creature has her uses, but they mostly involve her mouth being stuffed with flesh.

Even as I cheerfully straddled the cat-girl's long tongue, my mind--the small bit not dedicated to pleasure--had wandered to observe that Fran and Loni had grown some. What with the steady grazing, and the packing on of oats, they were on their way to resembling regular mares--if, you know, 'regular' extended to 'rubberized'. The two newbie recruits were also now full Pony-girls.

Ms Lewis had rigged the traces, and practiced with the foursome, but I hadn't had a go yet. She'd trained the Subs to do the work--including the fancy tack for them, plumes and all--so by the time I'd ridden out several excellent orgasms with Selina, they were all harnessed, with the smaller pair in front of our brace of experienced striders. We were ready to roll.

Clyde, as my chauffeur, took the reins, while I slipped my arm between hers to take hold of her cock-staff. I think it was Alice who had pointed this habit out to me when we'd first met, and I'll admit it is comforting. But on this occasion I found myself using Vic-the-Fleshlight as a handgrip. She squeaked steadily (by way of the speaker-pendant by my ear) when, responding to the rocking of the carriage, I began sliding her rather unpredictably up, down and around.

I had Clyde stop at the stream to water the ponies and, when once we'd reached the crest of Tit Hill, we stopped again to take in the view (while our ponies pumped out their surplus with relaxed whizzes all round). It was at this point that I realized a downside to carriage--the last time I'd been here, I'd had Midnight do me. Still ... "Clyde, you've got the brakes on, right?"

My one-time pet was used to dumb questions, and their inferences. "Sure, Mistress. Were you wanting a fuck?"

"Why yes, now that you mention it," I said from the mossy stone I was already laying on.

Clyde was soon thrusting into my ever-hungry pussy--Vic and all. We got a seriously rude running commentary from the cock-sleeve's pendant-speaker that was now bouncing against my back: "Whoo! Dark in here--and squishy! Ooh, yeaah! I'm sliding along your cunt walls at the same time Wendy's hose is moving inside me! Oh--Oh--Oh! I can feel her cum pumping through me!!"

I could feel exactly that as well, and opened my mouth wide to irrigate, or at least fertilize, the bushes in front of me. Then Clyde pulled free ... and the voice from between her melons said, "Hey! Ya left me behind!"

Rubbing the top of my belly, I found the lump of her. "You all right in there? I'm gonna get Clyde to pull you out."

"Um. No--not yet, please. It's awfully cozy in here."

My so-called assistant shrugged and grinned. And while Vic's presence wasn't stimulating, now that she wasn't moving, it was ... satisfying. "Okay," I answered. "Enjoy the ride." I had no idea whether the bumpy road would bother her.

"Mmmmm, thank you," came the quiet response, and I decided probably not.

>< >< ><

I had to have Clyde make several passes past the Lodge before we were noticed. Third time was the charm, though--and what with the gleam of brass and sweaty flanks, and the steam of their breath (and piss) in the fall air, our pony girls made for a properly grand arrival.

It was pleasing to see the crowd on the balcony above (finally), although it had been installed, so Pril claimed, so I could present myself and wave down to them. Ms Lewis soon appeared at the front door--I suspect so as to make sure I hadn't been driving--followed by a handful of my regular 'courtiers', and our guests. I suppose I should remind you (and myself) that I wasn't actually buying that Empress shit. We mostly all played along, though.

"Highness! Where is your new subject Val?" This was Alice, who had managed to get back before me (and whose fealty was laced with a good deal of cheek).

"Here," I said, pointing to where I could feel the new LG hanging out.

"You ate her?" asked the even cheekier May.

I rubbed my gleaming belly and licked my lips in silent answer.

"Not exactly," contradicted Val's voice from Clyde's cleavage. "I got stuck, but I'm totally comfy."

This is when I finally noticed that the farm girls were uncommonly overdressed, inasmuch as each wore a fat blue band above one ankle ... and May's was labeled IVY.

"Why are you two wearing cock sleeves on your legs?"

"Because: no cocks," said May. "Duh!"

"Charlotte here figured out that they don't necessarily need dicks to bring them off," explained April. "She and us Latex Girls can get them to cum just by wearing 'em as arm bands. Or," here she pointed down, "as cock-socks!"

Her cock-sock, I noted, was named JIL. "So who's wearing the fourth one?"

"It's Swallow's turn to wear HUN. We had to borrow these gals so as to show you. They're cool! Also probably therapeutic--they kinda vibrate!"

On that note, Ms Lewis took my transport in hand, and I led the LGs and guests around me up the stairs to my throne room.

When I passed through the main hall, I noticed there were more dog tags around. And at least half a dozen girls now had their names brightly painted on their bellies. (Honestly, it was hard to tell how many, what with all the entangled screwing.) This was actually helpful for the generic Subs: MAX1 and MAX2, and certainly S13 and SP8. But even Pantoufle's assistant Jasmine was now labeled JAZ--although her one-off vagina (equipped as it was with a human mouth and tongue) made the girl eminently identifiable.

Now what? I might have made a crack about labeling the fleshlights as being a good idea (which it was) ... and word had probably got around. Oh well.

When I entered my inner sanctum, Clyde had already seated herself on the throne, her wang standing tall, and was moaning encouragement for me to impale, or rather, enthrone myself. She does love her work... but Val gasped at having been driven up into my chest. I rolled my eyes--it was time to pass her along.

May caught my look. pumping her arm in the air, she mimed rolling up a non-existent sleeve with the opposite hand. This generated some pleasing bouncing of her proud boobies, but I managed to figure out her intent. I smiled and nodded and, stepping up onto my pointless dais, she thrust her arm deep down my throat.

This brought on further mystery squawks from the little speaker until May extracted and triumphantly held up the cock-sleeve ... before tossing her over to Molly. Her bit of cabaret earned some applause.

That sorted, I then reported on Midnight's story ... as best I could.

The room was silent as they listened; Eve and Demi had the grace to look embarrassed, but didn't appear to be guilty. Molly, on the other hand, seemed oblivious ... she was quietly singing a Beach Boys tune. I was almost sorry I'd broken her mind, back when her partner the mad doctor had tried to kill me.

After, it was Alice who spoke. "There was more, after you left." May was now busy groping both her cousin's cunnie and her own--clearly she'd already been updated.

"How? We brought the speaker away with us!"

"Midnight remembered there was an old radio on a shelf nearby, and focused on that. Anyway, he said Aliyah ... not Ally, by the way. If she's gonna be our Uber mistress, or whatever, we may as well get her name right." This was added for my benefit, obviously. "Aliyah more or less traded Midnight in for a Model T, although she looked in on him regularly, and found a new home for him every decade or two."

"And, now I think of it, how did you come up with this Jane person?"

"Ha! 'Cause I recognized her accent. One of our aunties grew up in Sturgis."

"Um ... so she was a rancher?"

"Who, Auntie? A biker, actually. May and me went a few times with Mamma to visit, years ago. Right through Deadwood."

I just stared at her blankly until Emil helpfully said, "It's a famed gold rush era town, my Mistress. In South Dakota." I glanced around to find everyone had long since grasped that, so I changed the subject. "Did he know anything about Sable?"

"Not really. He knows they're alike--well, so did we. They don't look quite right ... he said Aliyah told him once that it was easier to 'make him glamorous', as he put it. But beyond that, he was just guessing. He figured Sable had also been a woman, and had probably been transformed before Aliyah felt like using cars. But he admitted the succubus could have done it just for our benefit."

I frowned--fucking with us sounded likely, but a demon needing wheels not so much. And then I finally read the room. Their silence (and active engagement in carnal activities) suggested they were aware that, interesting as this might be--what with Midnight being maybe 180 years old--there was nothing to be done about it.

The bottom line was that if this Aliyah wanted to be known--or worshiped--she'd let us know. So, shrugging, I turned to the remaining humans, who were standing together: Emil, Trixie, Ginnie, Dave and Jiz.

"Knowing all this," I swept my arms wide to indicate the room full of fornicating, rubberized creatures who surrounded them (not least myself), "... would you care to join us?"

Ginnie spoke first. I think ... I think I would like to be like Alice and May. But only if there was a way for Dave to keep up." She turned to smile at her partner.

"Sure! Those two demonstrate that we've perfected a collar-free, sexually enhanced, and independently-minded series of Latex Girls."

May, who was now munching Alice's innocent-looking muff, started coughing, while Alice herself just laughed and said, "Don't forget to mention we have the ability to take it in any orifice--ear holes excluded. The permanent state of arousal can be awkward, sometimes, but on the plus side there's the health plan."

"Huh?" I was pretty sure there was no such thing.

"Remember the Wellness Center?"

"She means the gate guarded by bare-assed Latex Girls," suggested Jiz.

Well, that operation was purely bogus," continued Alice. "Window dressing for the neighbors. But you joked that, technically, we do provide cures 'cause none of us suffer from anything anymore. Nearsightedness through to galloping clap, all gone. So, hooray."

Trixie spoke up before I could respond. "I think I'm ready, too, please. If Emile is. But, you know, like Ginnie said ... not all the way."

"I'd like that Latex-Light option, too," agreed Jiz. "But could I add a horse cock, like Tina's? She is totally hot--and when I first met her, the thing was folded up into a compact leathery lump over her cunt. I can just hide it with a skirt and carry on running the store. You'll be wanting a discounted source of toys, after all."

"FUCKKK YEAH!" This was my response--sort of. Duckie had, as usual, shown up to get in on the action ... and her toady instinct had been to suck on one of my high heels. All of my bits are deeply sensitive, but my fused-on heels are one of my many seriously erogenous zones. "Erm. Sorry. But, yes of course," I said, mentally planning to have Emil fit a webcam in the sex shop, so I could watch how that would turn out for her. And Alice did just warn her. "Are you boys game?"

Emile (and his sister) had been involved with the Latex Girls even before I was drafted in. And, while after the revolt I'd been chosen their leader, he had stepped in to keep the wheels on the busts, as it were. But ... "You've seen that the 'Latex-Light' girls are a good deal better at focusing than the rest of us. Even when they're fucking the daylights out someone ... unlike you," I said. "So unless you wanna go for a pussy, it's just a matter of size. And as Jiz pointed out, you can even hide a horse cock. Sometimes."

12