Club Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next alcove I spied a naked patron stretched out on his back on a chaise longue with his legs spread and bent and a unicorn hovering over his thighs, head down, horn buried in the man's ass, fucking him deep as the beast moved his head back and forth, opening the channel up. The unicorn's back was curved, his hooved feet standing on the floor, his hooved hands pressed between the man's thighs, holding the man's legs spread. The unicorn's codpiece was flapped down, and a magnificent upcurved, fully erect cock was poised over the bottom edge of the couch. The unicorn was magnificent; so was his shaft. The man was lying fully open to the fuck, his arms draped over the sides of the couch, his head flopped over, his glazed staring in our direction, his mouth hanging open in a beatific smile, making both panting and purring sounds.

Bram stopped my progress there and turned me, holding me close, and whispering in my ear, "Watch closely. In another few minutes that will be you. Een hoorn zal schroef zelf in je. U zult het berijden van een hoorn—A horn will screw itself into you. You will be riding a horn."

I moaned as the unicorn pulled his horn out of the man's ass, moved up and over him, slid his cock inside the man's channel and began to pump. Trembling, the man moved his body with the rhythm of the fuck, take the unicorn's magnificent cock deep inside him and moving his pelvis with the cadence of the plowing. His eyes blazed for a few seconds as the unicorn tensed and jerked—two, three, four times—releasing his cum deep inside the man's gut. The man sighed as the unicorn resumed fucking him.

"Binnenkort zal dat jou—Soon that will be you," Bram whispered in my ear.

I shuddered as Bram led me away. We passed another alcove where two unicorns were standing on their hind legs, facing each other, and holding a patron they were DPing between them. If there had been any fight in the patron, it had been double fucked out of him already. He just hung there between them, eyes closed, body jerking from the effect of the counterthrusts inside him. A little smile on his lips. Could this be me? I wondered—not fucked by one unicorn, but by two? Bram had already doubled me. Would he want to watch two unicorns DPing me? I couldn't take it, I knew. The man in the alcove was wide hipped and of normal stature. I was small for my age and slim hipped. The unicorns had monster cocks. They'd ruined me. Before I could think further on that, though, Bram was ushering me on.

In another alcove, the patron was one his knees at the end of the chaise longue, his chest flat on the couch's surface, his arms dangling over the sides, a smile also on his lips, his legs bound together at the thighs and ankles by leather belts, as, kneeling behind him, a unicorn fucked him in his restricted passage with his horn.

I was trembling in Bram's arms, my knees wobbly, being nearly dragged along, when we stopped at another such alcove off the main track. A unicorn of over six feet with a golden blond mane stood at the entrance to the alcove, watching us approach. He held a silver tray with two pink pills on it.

"This is us. Take them and eat them," Bram murmured, as we came to a stop in front of the unicorn. The magnificent beast lifted a hand hoof and placed it against my breast. I nearly hyperventilated. I couldn't stop my body from quaking. "A blond unicorn for a perfectly formed blond youth," Bram whispered. "Take the pills, David. They will make it so much more of a mystical experience for you."

I took them and swallowed them in one gulp. I began to feel tingly and maybe my vision was swirly and colorful at the periphery at first, but the pills didn't fully kick in for a while. I was fully aware while, lying on my back on the chaise longue with my legs spread and bent, the blond unicorn fucked me with his horn, performing magic in my passage, every twist of horn caressing my rippling passage walls. Crying out "Yes, yes!"

I reached down with both hands, grabbed the base of the horn, and pulled it deeper inside me. In, out. In deeper, out. In deeper yet, out. The unicorn relaxed and let me fuck myself with the horn. I had no idea why I was doing this to myself, knowing only that the unicorn was working his magic on me. Perhaps the pills were working faster than I thought they were. I just knew I had to have it all inside me—to prepare the way for the unicorn's cock. I pulled it in, in, in, until I felt the rough nob of its base worrying the rim of my hole. I had done it. I somehow knew I had to take it all, and I had. The unicorn took over the rocking of the horn inside me, lifting my pelvis, lowering it. I lay back, letting the beast rock my hips up and down on the fully buried horn. I settled my heels into the surface of the divan, joining the rhythm of the unicorn's fully buried horn raising and lowering my pelvis as it fucked me.

I ejaculated in a long, peaceful flow arcing up my shimmering belly.

Bram sat off to the side, observing, and stroked his cock. "Yes, David. Yes, give into the magic. Fuck yourself. Let the unicorn drain you dry." I heard him murmur.

I was still fully awake, or thought I was, when the unicorn moved over my body, held me in place with his hooved hands, slid deep inside me with his magnificent, upcurved cock, and started to pump me. The walls of the alcove were mirrored and I, the mare, was able to watch the golden stallion mounted on my pelvis from all angles and the massive cock moving in and out of my impossibly spread hole. The gates to my spongy, soft inner core opened to him and I took him thick and deep, deep, deep inside me. The throbbing cock seemed to expand as it went deeper and my walls expanded to take it. I moaned and groaned and writhed under him. Such pain, such pleasure, such passion. I was being FUCKED!

He took his time stuffing me. If he hadn't I would have been split, I know. And stuff me he did. He was thicker and longer than Jomba had been, thicker and longer than Jomba and Bram together would have been—a real horse of a man, or unicorn, or whatever. I panted heavily and whimpered as he filled and moved up inside me. I was sure I was going to die. But what a glorious way to go. And then the cock started moving from side to side inside me, caressing my walls as they stretched and, causing the muscles of my walls to undulate and accommodate the cock, wanting it, wanting what it was doing inside me. But I . . . just . . . couldn't . . . handle it.

But then the pills kicked in earnest and I moved into another world, a world where unicorns were real. It was a world where my blond unicorn was a real unicorn and was impossibly hung and in heat. In this world I was impossibly open to him and also in deep heat. The unicorn turned me over, raised me on all fours, remounted me, his hoofed forelegs squeezing my sides tight, holding me close as he rose high on my buttocks and fucked me hard and deep, slathering me with his released cum, but continuing to fuck me and breed me. The beast lifted his muzzle and whinnied upon his first ejaculation. I was hearing whinnied sounds from elsewhere in the club. Many patrons were getting what they came to this club to get.

I was lost to the magical unicorn, who kept fucking and breeding me, the two of us now a perfect fit. Fuck and flow; fuck and flow. The cum was dribbling out of my hole and down my legs. I held steady between his quivering haunches, concentrating every ounce of painful pleasure I could muster on the perpetually churning monster shaft inside me, not wanting it to stop ever, lost in its magic.

I had been fucking breeded fucking totally by a fucking unicorn.

Eventually, the effect of the drug floated away. I was still on all fours on the chaise longue. A plunging cock was still fucking me from behind in the doggie position. But it was Bram who was fucking me.

Never before—or since, so far—have I experienced a night of gay club cruising like that. I didn't have to wait for German October Fest or American Halloween to get the full effect of unicorn sex.

There was an experience once I'd gotten to England in an actual dungeon of an actual medieval castle and being whipped, put on the rack, gloriously tortured, and fucked by an actual British royal—but that's a story for another time.

12