Club X Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heath couldn't resist, he had to kiss her again. She was just so refreshingly honest, and so warm and so damn sweet. All he could think of was taking her again, but allowing her to hold him this time like she'd asked. "I'll try to remember that," he told her, holding her gaze.

Then he glanced up and saw the camera almost forgetting they were being watched. Quickly changing his demeanor, like flipping a switch, he snapped, "Get off the damn table, bitch. You've already been fucked, and now you're really gonna to learn whose boss." He pointed at his chest. "And in case you've forgotten, that's me. And you'll damn well do what I say."

He thrust down a finger and pointed at a spot in front of him on the floor, telling her, "Now you get down right there." When she rushed to stand on the spot he pointed to, he pushed down on her shoulders. "Down on the floor, on your knees, bitch, and you can kiss my feet while you're there."

Without hesitation, Lila got down on all fours and did as he asked instantly dropping her head to place teasing little kisses on the top of each of his feet and then actually trailed her mouth up and licked around his ankles, too. But when she looked up, Heath could see she was actually grinning. Clearly, this had become some kind of game for her – warm willing lover one moment, and subserviently obedient the next. He tried not to break out of character as he looked down into her eyes, where he could tell she wanted to laugh. He glanced around until his gaze landed on a spanking bench. Inspired, roughly grabbing her up under her arms, he tugged her to her feet. "Guess I'll have to show you what I mean when I tell you I own you – every last damned inch of you."

Heath nearly dragged her to the black leather bench. "Get up on your knees," he ordered, "and get that sweet little ass up in the air."

Lila didn't hesitate, and once she was in position, face down, he quickly strapped her in place. But Heath hadn't planned this through. Seeing her sweet lush ass naked and in the air was so tempting, he nearly forgot he had no plans to discipline her. He ran a hand over one perfect smooth pink cheek, letting his fingers dip between her thighs, brushing her delectable pussy with his fingertips. Cupping a cheek in each hand and squeezing until she let out a squeal and began to quiver, he whispered against her neck, "Did that hurt?"

Turing her head, she grinned. "No, not really, it kind of felt good."

Forcing back a laugh, Heath pulled back his arm and brought his hand down on her ass. To anyone looking he'd just delivered a powerful blow. But he'd softened it so much before he struck the flesh on her backside that she barely moved. Rolling his eyes, he said out of the side of his mouth, "Come on, at least flinch for me next time, will ya?" She actually giggled when he said that. Some sub she'd make.

And when his hand came down again, just a little harder, this time Lila gasped and shifted her hips. Reaching between her legs, Heath could feel how wet this whole play-spanking business was getting her, so he kept it up till she was biting down hard on her lip and moaning, her tempting little ass by now shifting higher to meet his next smack – her hot little pussy nearly dripping with need.

Pressing his lips to her spine, he whispered, "You still okay?"

When she answered on a soft groan, "Oh, god, yes," he couldn't help it, he laughed. So, she was getting into this, and he could tell it was getting her hot. And she wasn't the only one. His aching cock felt like rebar it was so damn hard.

Reaching behind him, he found a table with condoms and quickly applied one. His heavy cock so thick and swollen after playing like that he had to struggle to get it on. Leaning over her luscious ass, gently rubbing it with his palm, he whispered in her ear, "You ever had anal?"

When she furiously shook her head, and said wide-eyed, "No, and I don't think I ever want to either." He softly chuckled, trying hard not to laugh out loud again. She was so damn cute. But he'd never do anything to her she didn't want – smoothing his hand over her perfect round ass again, he blew out a shaky breath – no matter how tempting.

At least he knew one of her hard limits. She was definitely not into ass play.

Lucky for her, her gorgeous ass was facing away from the camera, so he made a big production number out of lubing up her crack as well as his cock, before he bent and said into her ear, "Don't worry, I'll just take you from behind. But at least act like it hurts this time, or whosever got the camera trained on this room is never going to believe I'm pounding your sweet little ass for the very first time."

When he ran a hand over her pussy folds again and found her positively drenched, he realized what they were doing might just have turned her on way more than she might be willing to admit. Even the thought of him taking her the way he'd suggested, seemed to be getting her pretty damned aroused.

So, when he bent over her back and said, "Now," as he pressed into the heat of her slick pulsing pussy, she did a perfect job of crying out like a woman in incredible pain.

"Oh, God, that hurts – so much," she cried out again and again, wincing and writhing. As he clutched her hips in his hands and tunneled into her, he had to fight the urge to laugh, which had to be a first. Because he never laughed about fucking a woman, he just damn well fucked her.

Finally taking pity on her, Heath reached around her till he found her swollen clit. Rubbing the tight little bundle of nerves between his fingers, giving it teasing little tugs, he continued to thrust into the heat of her tight little pussy until he could see her body beginning to quiver, every breath becoming more ragged. And with the force of the rapid tingle snaking up his spine, he knew he was just as close. Soon the power of their cresting climaxes hit them both and they came with two harsh broken cries. With one last powerful thrust deep inside her, Heath felt himself explode, his orgasm so intense it nearly knocked him off his feet.

Utterly spent, Heath laid across her back, fighting to breathe, Lila's heart beating beneath his ear, hard as a pounding drum, their breath coming in short desperate pants, he could barely find it in him to move.

Finally realizing that he might be crushing the air out of her, he struggled to his shaky legs, unfastened the restraint, reached for her hands and helped her to her feet. Pulling her into his arms, holding her to his chest, he pressed his lips to her damp forehead, still slightly gasping, he asked her, "You want to go back to the room for some lunch now?"

And when she tiredly nodded her head, he picked her up and carried her back to where they'd left their clothes. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked as he helped her slip back into her robe near the door.

Nodding again, out of the sight of the camera, she wrapped her arms around his waist, letting her head drop onto his broad chest. "Yes, but after that, I think I could use a nap."

He couldn't agree more. They'd worn each other out. And it was barely noon. He glanced around the room and decided they'd made their appearance for the day, and had probably put on a good enough show that anyone watching would actually think she was his slave and he was her master. When in fact, he was beginning to think the power she held over him was so much stronger than sex alone. So incredibly sweet and sexy and so much fun, he was having a hard time keeping up playing the role of her Dom. Technically, he didn't think she was trying to top him, but whether she knew it or not, she was just doing a damn good job of capturing his heart...