CMNF Track Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had supper brought up as Lois was very tired after the races. She called her husband and told him, she was having a great time and learning a lot. The three watched TV for a while and the two young men said they were going to take a shower. Both came out of their room naked and sat down on each side of Lois. She unconsciously rested her hands on each of the young men's legs just below their cocks. They became aroused, but did not force Lois to touch them. She felt so secure between these young men. Being tired from the days activities, they went to their rooms and to bed. They all slept very well that night.

Chapter 5

Lois woke up with a start, in a panic when she realized she was naked in a strange room, and then it all came back to her. She was naked all day yesterday, while she made 5500 dollars. She went to the dresser and opened it, all her clothes were gone. She looked in the closet and there was no suitcase in there. Even the robe was gone; she would have to go out into the living area nude. Then she thought what is the big deal both men saw her naked along with maybe 200 other men.

She went out to the living area and both coaches wandered around the room nude as could be. They asked her if she wanted to go in the Jacuzzi, she said that sounds like a good Idea. Going to the sliding doors, a Jacuzzi was on the deck outside, the two coaches got into the tub and as Lois started to get in John asked if he could check her vaginal area for any injuries. Without any hesitation at all she spread herself for him and he checked her out while Dave observed. John had his fingers in her opening and asking her if she felt any pain she said she was fine. Lois entered the Jacuzzi between the two young men and conversed like they were old friends. She was getting very used to her nudity in public.

John said day 2 will start at the same time 10 am, it was only 7:30 presently and he wanted to know if they wanted to go to breakfast in the lounge. Lois was the first to speak up saying yes let's go to the lounge. Both men smiled as she said this.

Getting ready was easy for Lois she showered did her hair put on lipstick and her running shoes she was ready to go. A first she thought it did not take her 3 changes of outfits to decide what to wear.

John and Dave came out of their rooms dressed in shorts and top with flip flops on Lois was waiting in all her naked glory. Going to the door leading to the hall Lois being the first there and opened it going into the hall to wait for her coaches. She noticed the other contestants on this floor being also more comfortable in their nudity. Some of the ladies even stopped to talk with Lois while waiting for their coaches.

The group of 5 women decided to get a table together along with their coaches, each of the women wanted to know where the others were from, all were surprised they lived close to each other. The women ranged in age from 30 and up with Lois being the oldest. They had a nutritious light breakfast, before they knew it the buses were there to pick them up. You could see that each of the women were not as embarrassed today as yesterday. The woman behind the counter was envious of the women because they had the intestinal fortitude to display themselves to the world in all their naked glory. She could see the admiration in most of the men's eyes as they looked at the lovely naked women.

When they arrived at the track area each of the women who participated in the stationary bike race had to be checked to make sure they were not injured by the penetration of the dildo yesterday, so Lois and the other women waiting in line to have their pussies checked. The women were far less humiliated today, they were joking and laughing with each other as they waited their turn to be totally exposed to the crowd assembled watching the women being checked.

Lois jumped up onto the exam table and did not wait to be told to put her feet in the stirrups and she stayed exposed as the doctor checked her heart beat and some other body functions. She did not need any lubricate to have her vaginal exam and the doctor said that she had no bruising from yesterday's activities.

After her medical Lois the coaches escorted her to get her numbers put on her body. She was in the third heat today and won her 250 Meter along with all the others she entered. She received another 4000 dollars today and her coaches wanted to know if she is interested to make another 1500 dollars.

They brought her over to a bench press machine. The woman on the bench pressing the weights was spread out completely everyone standing at her feet could see the pink interior of her vagina and she was trying very hard to press the 100 pounds they had on the machine.

It was another 15 minutes before the young lady gave up, it was Lois's turn she laid on her back spreading her legs wider than she had to, so that everyone would get a good look at her most intimate being. Lois was really getting used to her exposure. She did spend about 30 minutes in this position pressing the weights making the 1500 dollars.

She spent the week winning most of her races and along with riding a Sabin, and pole siting. Her coaches took good care of her. She made Almost 50,000.00 for the week she put in a bank account she could draw from to show her husband how the seminar helped her make money. After seeing the money she was bringing home from her business her husband wanted to know when she will be doing another seminar. Her coaches told her they were planning another CMNF meet in two months if she was willing to compete again. But that is another story.

12