Co-worker's Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers

"OH FUCK......YEAH....TAKE IT ALL!" he shouted and his hand became a blur as it milked his spitting cock into my mouth. I wanted to swallow but he had told me not to. I held as much as I could around his throbbing cockhead but as he continued to fill me, it forced its way back to my stretched lips and ran down my chin. It was now dripping onto the sheets below us. His pistoning hand bumped into my lips and some of his cum adhered to his fingers as he drew it back and forth. He slid forward with his pumping hand again until it met my lips and as he drew back, a thick gob of his cum spanned the distance between his hand and my lips until it snapped and clung to the outside of his hand. His movements finally slowed as I hung on to the massive load filling my cheeks.

"Oh man....nothing like jackin' off inside somebody," he said as he took his hand off his cock and put both hands into my hair. "Okay, let's see what you've got."

I eased his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him lovingly. I opened my mouth carefully to show him the load he had deposited there.

"Oh man, I think there's more in there than the ones I gave you last night!" He was right about that. I could tell this load was bigger than those earlier ones. He looked down at me with a look of pride in his eyes. He eased both hands down the sides of my face and placed them along the sides of my throat. "Okay, go ahead," he said nodding towards my overflowing mouth.

I took my first swallow of his precious seed and felt the hot cum make its way down my throat to settle nicely in my stomach. I closed my eyes and trembled with pleasure as I swallowed again and again. I was purring as I swallowed his thick cream.

"Thataboy," said Frank as he held his fingertips against my swallowing throat. When I'd swallowed everything within my mouth, Frank brought his hand that he'd used to jack his cock to the front of my face. He didn't need to say a word as I extended my tongue to lick up the gobs of cum that had gathered there. I swirled my tongue around and between his fingers as I cleaned up every clinging morsel. When I finished with his hand, he used his thick fingers to push the cum that had overflowed onto my chin, up and into my waiting mouth. With his fingers coated with the last mass of his cum, he stuck them deeply into my mouth. I closed my lips around them and hummed as I slurped up the last of his load as I swirled my tongue around his invading digits.

"That's my boy, I think you got it all...." Frank said as the phone started to ring.

He pulled his fingers from my mouth with a resounding "plop" and reached over to pick up the phone on the night table. As he brought the phone up to his ear, I quickly moved forward and took the head of his cock back into my mouth to draw out the final drops of cum from his dribbling piss-hole.

"Hello." I probed my tongue into the end of his cock and was rewarded with a final gob of his creamy seed.

"Oh hi honey. How's your mom?" I realized it must be Lori on the other end of the phone. I continued to nurse at his heavy cock as he spoke to her.

"That's good. Hey, I ran into your friend Jon from work last night and remember what you were saying about him....well....you were right." I gasped as I heard them talking about me. There was a pause as Lori must have been speaking on the other end.

"Yeah, twice so far. Actually we just finished the second one just before you called. His mouth's on my cock right now." My eyes grew wide as I realized Frank must have told her that he had fucked me twice!

"Yeah, he spent the night and he's taken a few other loads besides those two. Here, I'll let you talk to him," he said as he reached out to pass the phone down to me.

My hand was shaking as I pulled my mouth off his cock and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello," I said tentatively.

"Well hello, Jon." I recognized Lori's deep husky voice. "Is Frank treating you alright?"

"Ummm.....yes....very nice, thank you," I replied quietly.

"I hear he's keeping you well fed," she said with a sensual tone in her voice.

"Yes, he is," I answered.

"Well, you take good care of my man for me this weekend Jon. You do as he says and you'll be just fine. We'll have a visit when I get back," she said as she made a kissing sound into the phone and then hung up.

I passed the phone back to Frank with trembling hands. I wondered what would happen next......

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers
12