Co-worker's Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH SHIT.....THAT'S IT!" Frank shouted. I continued to swallow and the tissues in my throat massaged the full length of his cock. I held the position for as long as I could and then backed off to take a breath. I withdrew fully off his cock but had re-gripped it with my hand to keep it from snapping back up against his body. As I took a cooling breath of fresh air, I looked down to see his cockhead connected to my lips with a couple of strings of saliva.

"Yeah kid, let's do that again," said Frank as he sat up with his ass perched on the edge of the couch. He reached out and put his hands on each side of my head to guide me as I once again took the shiny purple head into my mouth. I had gotten used quickly to putting my head at the proper angle to align my throat and I knew it would be easier the second time. I moved forward with more confidence and then removed my hand again as I engulfed the lower half. My lips pressed firmly against his groin as I could take no more within me. I reached below and felt the weight of his heavy balls roll around in my cupping hand.

Frank's hands pushed on the sides of my head and I slid back until only the head remained within my waiting mouth. I felt him pull forwards on the sides of my head and I plunged the full length rapidly into the depths of my throat.

"Oooohhhhhhh," he let out a long low growl as I started to piston my head back and forth along this thick, pulsating shaft. As I moved back and forth I could taste the precursors of his next load as his precum continued to flow onto the base of my tongue and was pushed down my throat by his hammering cock. My eyes were closed with pleasure and I hummed and mewed in satisfaction as he continued to feed me his massive dick.

"HOLY FUCK!"

My eyes snapped open with my lips stretched around the base of Frank's cock. I looked over to the door of the recroom and saw a huge black man filling the frame. He must have been 6'-5" or 6'-6" and his broad shoulders almost filled the width of the doorway. I realized this must be Evan as he had two pizza boxes in his hands in front of him. He wore a white t-shirt that was tightly stretched across his muscular chest and bulging biceps. The t-shirt was tucked into a pair of faded jeans that revealed that a large package lay hidden beneath them. His shaved head glistened in the light as he peered at us with a look of pleasant surprise on his face.

"Just put those pizzas down on the table there," Frank said as he pointed to the coffee table behind me. "We'll be right with you." All this time, Frank had kept a firm grip on my head to keep me from instinctively pulling off his cock.

"Just a little more kid, we're almost done..."he said as he pulled my head back down onto his cock. I closed my eyes and released myself to the feeling of lust flowing thru me. I would do anything Frank asked. I was here to pleasure him, and by so doing, I felt a total feeling of contentment myself. I quickly regained the rhythm we had developed just before Evan arrived. I bobbed my head forwards and backwards along the entire length of that massive shaft.

"Oh man, that guy's something else," I heard Evan say from beside us as he kept his eyes glued to the erotic display going on before him.

As I continued my sensual oral attack on Frank's throbbing spear, I felt it start to get that extra level of rigidity at the same time as his balls started to draw up within their sack. I knew this to be the usual indication of his impending orgasm. I quickly took one hand and scratched around the base of his cock. I knew this would send him over the edge.

"Oh yeah.....look out kid!" I heard Frank say as he rose from the couch and pulled his cock right out of my mouth. He wrapped his hand around the shaft of his cock as he stepped past me to the coffee table. He flipped open the lid of the smaller pizza box and pushed down on his cock to aim it at the pizza within. I watched as his hand made a gripping corridor around his thick pulsating cock and he milked forwards as the first blast of his load jettisoned forth to land in a thick creamy streak across the surface of my pizza. He pumped again and second volley of cum splashed down to join the first. He continued to shoot as his milky seed coated the surface of my meal.

He quickly turned back towards me and I instantly dove forwards as the next shot splashed against my upper lip. I got the pulsating head fully in my mouth in time to take the next massive shot directly from the source. I felt it coat the back of my tongue and I swallowed anxiously, mewing with pleasure as his musky cream slid down my throat. He continued to milk it into my mouth for the remaining shots until I had taken it all. He held it still within my mouth as I continued to nurse at his cockhead, my tongue delving into his piss-slit for the final drops.

"OH FUCK....THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE!" exclaimed Evan as he looked down at my wide stretched lips nursing at Frank's cock. The one shot had run down from my upper lip and was joined by some others that had backed up around my lips. My chin was glistening with saliva and cum.

Frank withdrew his deflating cock from my mouth and flopped back onto the couch.

"Why don't you help Jon with the mess on his chin Evan," said Frank as he pointed to the dripping mass of cum hanging from my face.

Evan stepped forward and with a large black finger, pushed the pearly cum into my mouth. He inserted his cum-covered finger deep into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it to capture every drop. He withdrew it and scooped up some more and then plunged his finger back into my mouth. I eagerly accepted the invader and wrapped my lips around his thick digit as I drew the cum off it and down my throat. We repeated this until my chin was clean of Frank's precious semen.

"Hey man, that's quite the talented mouth you've got there," said Evan as he gazed down at me. I blushed under the praise.

"Well, I need another beer after that," said Frank. "And I need some of that pizza. Here Jon, I think you should start with this piece."

He reached into the open box and pulled out a slice that appeared to be almost totally covered with the shots of cum he had blasted there. He held it in front of my face and I could see the pearly nectar gleaming on top of the layer of cheese. I opened my mouth and he moved it forward. I felt it on my tongue and bit down to take a healthy bite. I realized that I had closed my eyes and let out a soft sigh of contentment as I tasted the recognizable flavor of his semen mixed in with the pizza. He passed the slice to me and I devoured it voraciously.

He then opened the other box below it and grabbed a slice of the other pizza for Evan and himself. Evan flopped in one of the easy chairs and they both watched as I ate every slice of my little "Meat Lover's" pizza, being sure to get every morsel of Frank's milky seed that he had left for me. Meat lovers......yes....he was right......I sure loved the meat.

12