Co-worker's Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at his chest and stomach covered with my own load of cum. I leaned forward with his cock still impaled inside me and licked up my cooling drops of semen. I swirled my tongue over his smooth mahogany chest as he gazed down at me. I felt a sense of pride as I continued to clean my pearly nectar under his smiling gaze. I snagged one large drop that clung to one of his nipples and he moaned as my lips nibbled enticingly. I dragged my tongue across his chest and paid equal attention to its counterpart.

As his cock continued to diminish in size, I slid fully off and clamped my stretched ring tight before his massive load ran out of me. I moved my face forward and cleaned up the last of my load that had fallen further down on his stomach.

His cock now lay contently across his upper thigh, down now to about 8". I lifted it lovingly and licked the remnants of his cum that were clinging to his heavy rod. I swallowed the nuggets of his cream that had been deposited within me and drawn out on his satiated manhood. I closed my eyes with pleasure as I gathered every savory morsel of his semen into my mouth. I nursed at the full length of his cockhead one more time and got the final drops of his love-juice. I felt totally content and laid my head against his muscular thigh.

"Well, it looks like I got back just in time."

My eyes flicked open and I spotted Frank standing in the doorway, a wide grin on his face. I watched as he reached down and started to open his belt buckle. My eyes were drawn lower as I spotted his thick cock pushing prominently against the material of his jeans. It looked like I was going to be busy for awhile...

12