Co-worker's Man Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want this load, kid?"

"On my face," I answered immediately.

He pushed down on the top of his cock again and I dropped my jaw as he slid it fully back into my throat. He started jack-hammering into me again and after a few minutes I felt his balls starting to draw up as they continued to slap against my face. He was moaning continuously as he pounded it into me.

"OH FUCK.......OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES!" he shouted as he pulled it all the way out of me and quickly wrapped his large hand around his throbbing cock. He kept his hand still for a second and I watched as the gleaming milky drop at the eye bulged for just a second before the speeding semen racing up within him blasted forth to land across my cheek and slightly parted lips. I felt some fall directly onto my tongue and I savored the thick creaminess of it as he started to viciously pump his pulsating rod. The next few shots covered the lower part of my face as Frank continued with his low growls as his orgasm overtook him. He continued to milk at his throbbing rod as he directed some shots across my nose and I felt some more run down my cheeks.

"OPEN UP KID," he yelled as he brought the spitting head right over my waiting mouth. I dropped my jaw as he sprayed the final few shots directly onto my salivating tongue. As his orgasm winded down, he dropped the bulging head back into my mouth and I nursed at his leaking piss-slit to get the final drops of his precious seed.

"Oh fuck. You look so good with my cum all over your face kid. Hmmm....I think you need it somewhere else though," he said as he withdrew his cock from my mouth and then used his hand to push the end of his cock into the gobs of cum on my face and snowplow his load into my waiting mouth. "Attaboy, this should keep you going for a little while."

He continued to use the head of his cock to push every succulent drop into my mouth. I lapped and licked at his softening head every time he made a delivery of his creamy semen. When he had most of it cleaned off my face, he used his thick index finger to gather the remaining morsels and slid his finger deep into my mouth. I hummed and sighed as I closed my full lips around his finger and sucked on it lovingly.

"That's beautiful kid," he said as he sawed his finger back and forth between my nursing lips. "You'll have my cock back between these sweet lips of yours soon enough. But hey, I gotta go now." He pulled his finger from my mouth with an audible "plop" and quickly donned his jeans and shoes.

"Okay kid," he said as he finished tying his shoes. "This has been a good weekend. We'll have to do it again real soon. Oh yeah, here's a little keepsake for you." He reached into the back pocket of his jeans and tossed something onto the coffee table in front of me. And with that......he was gone.

With my cock rock hard in my pants, I lay with my head on the arm of the couch and relished in the feel of Frank's massive load of cum warming my stomach and leaving a drying residue on my face. The smell of his manliness and potent semen still filled my nostrils. It was like an intoxicating drug that I was addicted to; just as I knew I was already addicted to the taste of his cum.

I looked over at the coffee table and saw what he had tossed there. It was one of the pictures taken of me the night before after he and Evan had plastered my face with their cum. The picture showed my face as a milky mess of their creamy loads...it was amazingly beautiful. Yes....it had been a good weekend.....actually an abso-fucking-lutely great weekend!! I wondered what would happen to me next....I couldn't wait!

12