Co-worker's Man Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know this is going to be a big one. Are you sure you want it?" he asked teasingly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned even louder as I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Turn over," he said as he withdrew his cock totally out of my gasping mouth.

I quickly flipped over on my back and with my head right at the bottom of the bed; I looked up as he stepped forward with his up-thrust cock looming over my face. He wrapped his big meaty hand around his thick shaft and kept it pointing up as he started to milk it. I watched as his precum started to quickly distend itself from the end of his cock and he carefully maneuvered it so his drizzling glistening fluid fell onto my face. He kept up this slow torture as my face became a shiny mess of precum. I kept my lips closed so he would be able to feed me his full load afterwards.

"Take your cock out and jerk it off," he commanded. I quickly pushed down my stained underwear and wrapped my hand around my hard drooling cock.

I looked up as he leaned forward a little bit and started to force his cock downwards. He seemed to do it almost in slow motion as my eyes seemed mesmerized by his powerful cock and constantly leaking stream of precum. Eventually he had it pointing right down at my upturned face. I looked on with anticipation as his hand churned the outer sheath along his full 9 ¾" length.

"Get ready," he said as he braced his feet a little wider apart and brought the swollen crimson crown of his cock barely inches from my face. His hand became a blur as he jacked away at his pulsating cock and his precum started to fly everywhere.

"OH FUCK..........HERE IT COMES!" he shouted and I watched intently as his gaping piss-slit seemed to flex further open. My eyes opened wider as a milky pearl seemed to hesitate for a second at the slick opening before a rush of thick semen blasted forth and I saw a long whitish streak flash thru the air before it splashed forcefully to cover most of my cheek. He moved his cock slightly and the second long rope blew forth to lay fully over one cheek, across my nose, and fully across my other cheek before I felt the end of it fall down against my ear. My God, that was a long shot of cum!

I heard his loud moans as he continued to pump away at his pulsing cock. He aimed his third shot over my lips and chin and as I felt his thick warm cream against my soft lips, I felt my own orgasm start as the cum sped up my shaft and launched forth to spray upwards with tremendous force. I felt some of my own semen drop down on my face and neck as I pumped away at my spurting cock.

He milked his hand rapidly back and forth as his swollen balls gave up their treasured prize all over my face. His orgasm seemed to go on for well over a minute as he launched shot after thick creamy shot onto my face. I was purring out loud as I felt the weight of his warm cream coating me.

Like everything else he did with his cock, he had total control. He had covered my cheeks, nose and lower part of my face first. He had avoided my eyes as he moved it higher for a few shots on my forehead before bringing it back down to deposit his final few shots across my lips. I watched as his final shots landed and then he slowed his milking hand. He took one of those long slow firm strokes and a final milky drop of his semen filled the gaping eye of his cock. He took his finger and scooped up that final nugget of pearly nectar and shoved the end of his finger between my lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I closed my eyes and moaned as I clamped my lips around his finger and used my tongue to steal that precious morsel from him.

"Good boy, Jon. Now just sit still for a second," he said and I saw him move across the room. He returned quickly and I looked up to see him with his camera in his hand.

CLICK!......CLICK!.....CLICK! He moved around me taking shot after shot of my cum-covered face. For some he stood back to get a picture of me lying fully on the bed and for others he held the camera right next to me for a close-up view.

"Those will do just fine," he said as he set the camera down and sat on the bed next to me. I hadn't moved but could feel his thick cream starting to slide down the sides of my face and chin.

"Hmmmm, there's a lotta cum there Jon. Maybe I should get a cloth and wipe it off."

I looked up at him with panic in my eyes and I prayed that he would not deny me his cum. He laughed heartily as he looked down at me.

"Well, you've been a good boy over the last hour so I guess you should get some sort of reward," he said as he took his thick index finger and started to swirl it thru the cum on my face. He slid it around playfully as if he was finger-painting.

"Okay, open up," he said softly as he pushed a finger-load of his thick semen towards my mouth. I let my lips part and lowered my jaw slightly as he pushed a thick milky gob over my lips. I moaned as I felt it fall heavily onto my tongue. I closed my mouth for a second as I savored the thick musky flavor before swallowing it. I opened my lips again as he pushed a second big load into my mouth again. This was followed by a third and then a forth. He gathered a bunch up from my forehead and held it over my mouth teasingly until I extended my tongue and he dropped that luscious gob right onto the base of my tongue. He ran his hands across my ears and up my cheeks as he pushed every loving morsel of his precious seed into my eager mouth. He scooped up the small rivers running down my neck and fed the thick cream to me from his fingertips. This load was huge, comparable to any of the ones Frank had given me!

Eventually he was satisfied that he had cleaned my face of as much cum as he could scrape up with his hands. My face was still glazed with the drying residue of his massive load. He stood up again and held his heavy flaccid cock over my mouth.

"Open up." I complied instantly and he dropped the broad head into my waiting mouth. I pressed my tongue against the glistening piss-slit in the hopes of getting a final taste. He sensed this as he gripped his cock one last time and milked his hand forwards. I was rewarded as a sluggish creamy drop slid forth onto my waiting tongue. I continued to nurse softly at the spongy membranes of his cockhead.

"That was pretty good Jon. But I think I need something to eat before I fuck that ass of yours."

My eyes flew open and I looked up at him in surprise as he looked down at me and winked.

12