Co-worker's Man Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,742 Followers

"That's number five. Only one more to go," she said as she circled the final button teasingly with one blood-red fingernail. She lifted her leg off of me and stepped off the bed. "Get down there on your knees, boy," she said pointing to the area near her dressing table. With my cock still rock-hard and dripping, I got off the bed and kneeled on the plush carpet in the area she had pointed to. She walked past me in her high heels and stockings and put her hand on the back of the chair facing her makeup table. She looked back over her shoulder at me and with a smolderingly sensual look on her face said, "I think you know what to do." She spread her feet further apart and leaned forward as she grasped the back of the chair.

I shivered with lust as I looked at those gorgeous long legs encased in sheer nylons rising into her womanly hips and perfect ass. From my position on my knees behind her, I could see her delicate pink rosebud almost winking at me in invitation and below that the glistening pink lips of her swollen pussy.

I moaned out loud as I moved quickly forward beneath those ivory columns and placed my hands on the smooth supple cheeks of her ass. I extended my eager tongue and started at the top of her moist crevice and kept it deep and firm as I slid it downwards. I bathed her crack with my tongue as I made my way insistently towards her hot pucker. I circled the opening for a couple of minutes and then pushed ardently against the opening. She relaxed and my tongue slid into her. I extended it as far in as I could and pushed my whole face tight against her. I kept my lips nuzzled right up to the opening as I swirled my tongue against the hot inner lining deep within her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah, get it way in there," she moaned as she wiggled her ass back against my face. I speared my tongue repeatedly in and out of her as she moaned and panted above me. I worked on pleasuring her ass for a good five to ten minutes and then felt something hit my leg as I kneeled beneath her. I looked down and saw a shiny drop on my thigh. I looked up and saw droplets of her pussy juice clinging to the lower edges of her distended swollen pussy lips. She was sopping wet and her cunt was literally dripping. I inhaled deeply and her womanly aroma drew me in like a moth to the flame.

As I moved my mouth forwards, I ran my fingers up the backs of her stockings onto her toned thighs. Her smooth skin felt wonderful as I caressed the creamy white skin above the tops of her stockings. I watched as a couple more drops of her womanly juices dropped from her swollen lips to fall onto my legs. As the next shiny globule was about to drop, I reached out with my tongue and lapped it up before it had a chance to detach itself from her body.

"Oh yeah, get that tongue way up in there," she said as she arched her back as she leaned further forward and kept her long legs straight and spread. It gave me a better angle to service her hot little box and I eagerly pushed my face fully into her drooling labia. I slid my tongue between her hot pink lips and circled it all around the hot folds of her inner sheath.

"Ooooooohhhhh," she moaned out loud as waves of ecstasy radiated thru her body. I withdrew my tongue from deep within her and ran it all around her velvety soft lips. She groaned as she circled her hips against my face as I tried to give her as much pleasure as I could. She gasped as I slid my circling tongue lower and ran it over the protruding nub of her engorged clitoris. I kept my hands caressing the backs of those supple thighs as my mouth continued to swirl and probe every square inch of her dripping vagina. With my mouth pressed tightly against her soaking pink lips, I flicked my tongue forwards across the tip of her throbbing clit.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhh," she let out a guttural growl as she ground herself backwards onto my juiced-covered face. I kept flicking my unrelenting tongue again and again over that sensitive pearl of flesh. I could feel the muscles in her legs twitch as she started to cum.

"Oh yes......that's so good....oh......oh.......oh.......OOOOOOHHHHHHH!" her scream of ecstasy filled the room as her body shook in a series of orgasmic convulsions. I could feel the nerves within her legs vibrating as I wrapped my searching tongue around her pulsating clit. She gasped and shook as a shattering climax overwhelmed her. I felt her pussy juice gush forth to soak my face as I remained intent on pleasuring her clitoris. I kept my mouth glued to her frothing slot as she rode out her shaking orgasm. I finally felt her legs lose their tenseness and her intense panting calmed as I remained on my knees beneath her. Her legs were glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. I took a last leisurely swipe across her swollen labia and sat back on my heels.

She turned around to face me and from my position on my knees, she towered over me in her high heels. I looked up to see her beautiful blonde hair as a wild sultry mess framing her gorgeous face that seemed overwhelmed with ecstasy.

"Well slave, that was the best one yet," she purred in a gravelly voice as she smiled down at me. "I guess you deserve this," she said as she undid the final button on her clinging sweater and the two sides fell fully away from her ample chest. Her tremendous breasts were swelling over the top of the lacy cups of her underwire bra. Her cleavage ran full and deep between the imposing swells of those magnificent tits. I could only gasp and stare as she took her sweater off and draped it over the chair of her dressing table. My dripping cock was begging for attention.

"Come over here," she said as she made her way gracefully back to the bed. She arranged a pile of pillows against the headboard and slid onto the bed and leaned back against the pillows. She crossed one sexy leg over the other and motioned to me. I crawled onto the bed and sat on my heels beside her, not knowing what she wanted me to do. She looked down at my turgid cock, almost purple in color from being erect for so long.

"I think you need to take care of that. Are you ready to cum, slave?"

"Yes Mistress Claudia. Please Mistress," I pleaded, with my eyes riveted on her full beautiful breasts.

"Well, since you've been such a good little boy, you can kneel here and jerk off on my tits," she said with an alluring smile as she patted the bed right next to her. I got to me knees and moved next to her as I looked intently at her ample cleavage. Her underwire bra was pushing her tits together to form a deep cleavage between the two massive mounds.

In this position my erect cock was just above those two beautiful orbs. I took my hand and formed a gripping corridor around my rampant cock. I started jacking the outer sheath of flesh over the hard inner core and knew that it wouldn't take long.

"That's a good boy. Let Mama see all that nice white cum," she said as her eyes remained glued to the engorged crown of my throbbing member. The work "Mama" did it to me again and I groaned aloud as I felt the semen rushing up the pulsating shaft of my cock. I watched the first shot jettison forth to land partly on her closest tit, across her deep cleavage and onto her other tit. I kept pumping as the next thick milky ropes splashed down onto the upper slopes of her sumptuous breasts. My hand had become a speeding blur as I pumped shot after shot onto her gorgeous chest. It seemed to be one of my biggest loads ever and when the final drops sprayed down upon her, I looked down to see her whole chest criss-crossed with my white ribbons of cum. It was running down into her deep cleavage and down the outward slopes of those perfect orbs. Some shots had fallen directly onto her lacy bra but most had covered the full smooth flesh of her breasts. I took one last firm stroke from the base of my cock and watched as a final drop of cum filled my piss-slit and I flicked it downwards to land on the rest of the milky semen already covering her chest.

"You know what to do now, slave," she said as she reached up with her hand behind my head and pulled my face down towards her chest. I extended my tongue and ran it thru my own load of hot cum. I moaned as I licked my cum from the smooth slopes of her encased tits. My tongue delved deeply into her moist hot cleavage as I captured every drop of cum that I had just deposited there. I licked the surface of her bra to make sure none of my semen was left. I could feel her hard nipple under my tongue as I slid it across the silky fabric. I moved back to the upper slopes of her tits and laved my tongue over them again and again. She finally took my head in her hands and stopped me.

"Well slave, are you ready for more?" I shivered as I wondered what she would want from me next...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,742 Followers
12