Co-worker's Man Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Now, my little cum-slut, get those hands back on my cock and let me hear the rest of the story. When I tell you, I want you to put your mouth on my cock. I want you to take this last load straight from the source." I got a fresh load of Vaseline on my hands and returned to my position kneeling between his muscular thighs with my hands wrapped around his cock. His dick had remained half-hard as I took it once more lovingly into my delicate slippery hands. I started my various manipulations of his thick manhood as I told him about eating Mistress Claudia thru more climaxes. His cock quickly thickened and extended in my hands as he listened intently to my story. I "pulled the rope" again and again as I knew he liked it very much. He cock was once again rock-hard and leaking precum again.

I told him about Mistress Claudia changing into the bustier, thigh-high boots and opera-length black gloves. I felt his cock lurch as I described how she looked and especially her thick strap-on. I kept my hands active on his surging cock as I told him about her making me use my mouth on her rubber cock and then hold onto the back of the chair as she fucked my with the strap-on. I told him how she then strapped it into me and then sat in the chair I had been holding onto as I ate her thru another orgasm.

I had one hand wrapped around his hot crimson crown and the other scratching around the thick base of his cock as I told him about her making me get on my back on the bed with the artificial cock locked within me. He was moaning as I told him about her rewarding me by sitting on my cock and fucking me thru my orgasm. I could feel his cock surging in my hands as I told him about her then moving forwards and dropping her sopping pussy onto my face and making me clean out all of my own cum and then eat her thru one more climax.

"OH SHIT! GET YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ON IT NOW," he roared as he reached forward and pulled my mouth over the throbbing crown. Not a second later, his first shot of rushing semen spewed forth against the roof of my mouth. His hips were bucking in orgasmic convulsions as he erupted into my eager mouth. I tasted his musky cum on my tastebuds as I swallowed the first of his load. His moans of pleasure filled the room as he continued to unload wad after thick creamy wad of his paste into my suctioning mouth. My own moans mixed with his as I swallowed and swallowed his intoxicatingly delicious semen. I used my pumping hands to coax as much of his precious juice out of him as I could. His cream bathed and soothed my throat as I felt the thick cum slide sensually down my throat. He finally released his grip on my head and fell back as he drew in ragged breaths as his climax dwindled. My tongue searched the pulsing eye and lapped up the final surging drops of his potent semen.

"Oh fuck. You fucking drained me, you little bastard." I gave his cock one more slow firm upward stroke with both hands and was rewarded as a final gob of cum oozed forth from his piss-slit. I eagerly lapped it up before releasing his heavy cock.

"I've gotta get some sleep," he said as he slid out of the bed and started to put his clothes on. He had everything on quickly but had yet to stuff his heavy thick cock away as I sat on the edge of the bed watching him. He turned to me and lifted his heavy cock towards me. "Kiss it goodnight, my little cocksucker."

I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the spongy end of his beautiful cock. I started to slip my lips over the head again.

"Uh...uh," he said pushing me back. "There'll be more for you for breakfast. Come tomorrow and have some banana cream. Yeah, cream from the old banana." Mr. Wolfe laughed at his own little joke as he stuffed his cock into his pants and zipped up. He turned as he was about to leave the bedroom. "Come a little earlier than you did today and you can have two helpings," he said with a smirk. He turned on his heel and then I heard my apartment door close behind me.

I reached into my night table and pulled out Lori's panties that she had given me at work this morning. I lay back on my bed and pressed them against my face as I inhaled deeply. I wrapped my other Vaseline-covered hand around my rock-hard cock and started to jack off as I breathed in the scent of Lori, Frank and my own cum that I had shot into her panties. Within seconds, my own cock launched a mass of white milky cum that sprayed over my chest and some even so far up to fall onto the panties I was licking. I traced my tongue over the tangy fabric as my cock lurched and spewed its load of cum. As my climax dwindled, I lay panting and drained. Within seconds, I was fast asleep...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers
12