Co-worker's Man Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Now wrap your hand around that cock and jerk it off into your cum-loving mouth," he commanded. I took my hand and wrapped it as far around his slick cock as it would go. I started to jerk it back and forth as I kept just the tip of the head between my suctioning lips. I took my other hand and wrapped it lower, near the thick base. I kept a smooth firm rhythm going as I milked a continuous flow of his warm gooey precum onto my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I purred into the hot membranes of his engorged cockhead as I pumped my loving hands back and forth. I felt his already hard rod seem to get even stiffer as my tongue laved over his oozing pisshole.

"Oh fuck yeah......just a little more.....just a little more......open your mouth......uh.....uh.....oooohhhhh," he moaned out loud and under my fingers I could feel the first pulse of his cum shoot up his cock. I lowered my jaw and I looked up to see him grimace with lust as he looked down at my waiting mouth. I watched him looking intently as the first shot jettisoned forth in a powerful burst to splash against the back of my mouth. I kept my pumping hands speeding back and forth along his throbbing member as he unloaded rope after thick creamy rope into my mouth. I tried to make sure all of it shot right into my mouth but a few stray shots landed on my lips and cheeks. I didn't swallow but kept his growing load in my mouth as he kept shooting and shooting under my coaxing hands. His body was convulsing and twitching as his climax sent shivers running throughout his body. His cock finally stopped erupting and I felt the final few drops settle on my tongue. My mouth felt like it was almost overflowing with his thick musky semen.

"Well cocksucker, you've got quite a mouthful of banana cream there," he said as he lifted his knee over me and kneeled at the side of my face. "Why don't you jerk yourself off while I stir it around for you?" I took my surging cock in my slick hand as he dropped the softening end of his heavy cock right into my open mouth. He took his hand and started stirring and moving his warm spongy cock around in his load of cum. I was so turned on that within a minute, my climax overtook me. As I started to shoot, I instinctively closed my lips around his cockhead and swallowed a mouthful of his delicious creamy seed.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned around his softening cock as my orgasm flowed thru me, the sensations racking my body with pleasure. I sprayed again all over my chest and stomach as I sucked lovingly at his cockhead. I swallowed all of the cum he'd just deposited in my mouth but I was still hungry for more. As my climax subsided, Mr. Wolfe reached down and with his thick fingers, gathered up my own cum from my body and the rest of his creamy semen from around my mouth and slid it between my soft lips alongside his cock. I purred as I lapped up every sweet morsel he fed me and licked his fingers clean.

"Well, you better get to work cocksucker. Do you think that will keep you going for awhile," he said as he pulled his dormant cock out of my mouth and sat back on his heels.

"Yes, I think so Mr. Wolfe. Thank you." On wobbly legs, I climbed into my clothes and with his heavy member hanging majestically in front of him, he followed me to his apartment door.

"Ummmm, Mr Wolfe, do you think you could take me to that sausage place for lunch again today?" I asked with an anxious look on my face.

"Hmmmmm, let me think," he said as he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I immediately took his cockhead into my mouth and slid my tongue into a final drop of milky white cum at the gaping piss-slit. "Oh yeah, I think I provide you with another sausage for lunch today."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers
12