Co-worker's Man Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode my face for the next half hour and thru three more orgasms. My face was drenched and my tongue was sore but I never complained. I loved every minute of it as she fed me the succulent nectar from her weeping box. After her third climax, she just rested on me as I softly kissed and licked at her swollen labia. She finally swung her leg off me and stood next to me. She once again smoothed down her dress and straightened up her hair which had that wild just-out-of-bed look.

"Well, this has been a constructive morning, Jon. I think you're ready for the meeting tomorrow. You better get back to your other work," she said as she went back to her desk and put her glasses back on. I grabbed the files and information I would need to take with me and left her office. I went to the washroom and washed off any of her pussy juice that I couldn't reach with my tongue. I looked at my watch and was shocked as I realized I only had a few minutes before I was supposed to meet Mr. Wolfe for lunch!!!!

12