Co-worker's Man Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers

"Take...that....you....cocksucker," each word coincided with a brutal thrust. "OH FUCK....HERE IT COMES!" he shouted and then I felt the first wad of his creamy cum jettison forth as a huge milky gob to paste itself against the back of my mouth. He continued to thrust and each time he pounded it into me he would release another long pearly load of his precious semen. I swallowed and swallowed as he kept unloading into my mouth. His hips were bucking into me as I kept sucking him off. He must have shot eight or nine big wads of cum into me before his climax finally subsided and he sat still as I nursed and sucked lovingly at his engorged cockhead.

"Well faggot, was that a good enough lunch for you today?"

"Yes sir," I said smiling up at him as I let his heavy cock slip out of my mouth.

"Let's go, your lunch hour is almost up," he said as he got up off me and started to get dressed. I did the same and within a few minutes we were back on the road. As he pulled to the curb outside my office, he paused and looked at me.

"So you're going into The City tonight, right?" I nodded. "And I've gotta go out of town tomorrow night with some buddies so I won't be around then. So hey, if you need something to help you jack off tomorrow night, here's something for you." He reached into the glove box of the van and pulled out about five photos that he had taken of me that first day. There was a mixture of me with cum all over my face and some with his cock draped over it.

"Thanks Mr. Wolfe," I said as I put the photos in my shirt pocket.

"No problem, faggot. Here, give it one more little suck before you go." He pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants and drew out his cock. The eye was still glistening and I leaned over and slid my lips over his cockhead. I bathed the spongy head with my salivating tongue and slurped up that final drop of man-juice.

"Okay, you better go," he said as he pulled it out of my sucking mouth and stuffed it back into his pants. I opened the door and got out. He nodded as I closed the door and then drove off.

Hmmmmm, only a few more hours and then Frank would be picking me up...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers
12