Co-worker's Man Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job Greg. Now keep that load in your mouth and come up here beside me. Kid, you get up here on the other side," Frank instructed. Greg slid his full mouth carefully off Frank's deflating cock and crawled up to kneel beside his chest. I did the same on the other side.

"Okay, I want to see you guys share that mouthful. Pass it back and forth for awhile and then make sure you both get your fair share." We leaned over Frank's chest and I pressed my mouth to Greg's full lips. He let his lips part and I slid my tongue between them into the mass of warm thick cum filling his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as he passed the huge load of semen into my waiting mouth. I swirled it around and then felt his tongue surge forth between my lips and our tongues dueled lustfully in Frank's pool of cum. We were moaning and purring with pleasure as we passed his massive cum-load back and forth as we kissed.

"Okay, let me see that you've each got some," Frank said. Greg pushed some of the cum forward from his mouth into mine but kept some within his own. Our soaked lips finally parted but a web of cum stretched from his lips to mine. As we turned towards Frank, the strand finally snapped and landed on Greg's chin. We opened our mouths side by side and showed Frank the reward he had given us.

"Okay boys, swallow," he instructed and we both closed our mouths and swallowed. I heard Greg let out a low moan of pleasure as Frank's thick musky cum slid down both our throats at the same time.

"Kid, you better clean up his face," Frank said as he nodded towards Greg. His chin and neck were covered with cum and I quickly moved my face forwards and lapped up all the spilled seed. I slurped up every drop and licked my tongue playfully over Greg's glistening lips until all that was left was my drying trail of saliva.

"That's good," said Frank. "Now Greg, here's what we're gonna do next..."

12