Co-worker's Man Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

I raised myself off him and he looked totally spent and drained. His body was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and he was panting like a steam engine. His face was covered with saliva and flecks of cum.

"Well Greg, I guess you better get back to that desk," said Frank as he sat back against the pillows.

"Oh fuck. That was incredible," said Greg as he struggled to his feet on wobbly legs. "Anytime you guys come to town, just let me know."

"Sure, if we need anything more, I'll call you," said Frank. "And thanks for helping the Kid there with his sore throat."

"No, thank you. Yeah, if you need anything, please call," Greg said in a pleading tone as he finished dressing and put on his jacket. He let himself out and I looked lovingly at Frank.

"Come here Kid. You've got some more sucking to do," he said as he drew his legs up and let them fall to each side. I crawled forward and lowered my mouth towards his dormant monster.......

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers
12