Co-worker's Man Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers

"Get up on all fours, son," she instructed. With the cock half buried in my mouth, I got to my hands and knees in front of her. "That's it," she said. "Now tip your head up slightly.....yeah....that's good. Hmmm...yes....I think you've done this before. Probably for your friend Frank or your landlord, Mr. Wolfe, right?" She asked as with my head tipped up, the angle for the cock to easily enter my throat was now perfect.

"Mmmmhhmmmm," I moaned into the thick cock filling my mouth.

"Were they bigger than this?" she asked as she teasingly probed the tip against the entrance to my throat.

"Mmmmhhmmmm," I moaned in agreement once again.

"Oh fuck. I've got to meet these men," she said lustfully. "Wouldn't it be nice for you if this was one of their cocks fresh from my pussy instead of this rubber one?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," I purred loudly and she could tell my excitement level had increased by her suggestion.

"Well, we'll have to work on that. Right now, let's give the rest of this to you," she said as she slid it further into my throat. She was watching intently as inch after inch disappeared into my face. My tongue was swirling around the last few inches as I gathered in the rest of her discharge covering the dildo. Soon, my lips were pressed up against the rubber base.

"Oh fuck....you are good!" she said as she looked at the full length of the big cock buried in my throat. She slowly withdrew it until half of the head was outside my ovalled lips and then she slid it forwards once again. It went in quicker the second time and she fed every thick inch into my throat. She withdrew it again and repeated this again and again as I let her have her way with me.

"Oh yeah. I've got to see the real thing in your mouth. That is so fucking sexy the way you can take a cock that deep so easily," she said with a note of pride in her tone. "Finish cleaning it up for me, son." She pulled it slowly out of my mouth and held it sideways in front of me. I was able to get my tongue around the base where the big cock protruded and licked up the last of her creamy nectar clinging to it. When it was done to her satisfaction she tossed it onto the top of her big purse beside the bed and sat back propped up against the pillows. I remained on my knees beside her, quietly awaiting her instructions.

"Would you like to cum now, son?" she asked as she took the pointy toe of her shoe and touched the tip of it to my engorged throbbing cock. She touched the drop of precum glistening at the end of my cock and I looked down to see it shining on her sexy shoe.

"Oh yes, Mom. Please Mom?" I asked in a pleading voice.

"Well, you've been a really good boy tonight, Jon. So why don't you come up here and I'll let you jerk off on my tits," she said with a warm smile. "But lick that nasty drop of cum off my shoe first," she said as she extended her leg and pointed her toe sexily in front of my face. I put my hand under her shoe and held it gently as I lowered my tongue and lapped up the shining drop of precum that had clung to her shoe.

"That's a good boy. Maybe sometime I'll let you cum all over my shoes and then you'll have more to lick up. Now, bring that cock up here," she commanded. I felt myself shaking at her kinky suggestion.

I instantly crawled forward on my knees until I was next to her and wrapped my hand around my leaking cock. She pushed her arms against either side of her massive tits and the deep line of her cleavage looked incredible as she pushed those huge orbs together for me. Her dark hard nipples stuck out like two knobs from the tips of her succulent breasts. I was so turned on that it only took about ten strokes before I felt that feeling of the semen starting to speed up the shaft of my cock.

"Give it to me, son," she said as my hand became a blur as it sped up and down on my pulsating shaft.

"OH YEAH.....HERE IT COMES!" I shouted as the first wad spurted forth to splash across both of her tits. She looked on rapturously as I pumped shot after shot of cum onto her beautiful breasts. I kept cumming and cumming until her heavy round orbs were coated with my white creamy seed. I could see some running down the slope towards her distended nipples. As my orgasm subsided, I finally slowed my pumping hand and coaxed one final drop to hang sluggishly from the tip of my cock. She lifted her breast and slid the protruding nipple up against the tip of my cock and the last drop finally separated itself from me to hang from her dark hard nipple. I looked down grinning like a Cheshire cat at my sexy mother with her massive chest covered with my own load of cum.

"Well, I can't go home like this, Jon. You better get down here and clean this up," she said firmly. I lowered myself to my hands and knees again and licked up that last drop hanging from her nipple. I wrapped my lips around the pebbly bud and swirled my tongue around it and then bathed the whole areola as I licked up my warm semen. I switched to her other nipple and sucked and licked that one until it shone with my saliva as well. I then licked upwards to the many ribbons of cum running down her chest towards me. I lapped and licked all over and between those heavy orbs until her whole chest was shining and I had every drop of my own cum inside me.

"That's good, Jon," she said as she pushed my head away from her. She rose from the bed and towered over me as she stood beside my bed. "It's getting late and you have to go to work tomorrow, so I better get going," she said as she pulled on her clinging dress. She pulled it down until it fit snugly against her body like it had earlier in the evening. Only this time without her bra cups, her huge nipples were clearly visibly protruding against the clinging fabric and I knew she remained pantiless as well. She put the dildos and the rest of her stuff into her big purse and threw it over her shoulder.

"Aren't you going to see you dear old mother out, son?" she asked me with a wry smile. I got out of the bed naked and followed her into the living room. She had almost made it to the door before I spoke.....

"Ummm........M-m-m-om?" I stammered.

"Yes, Jon?" she said turning towards me. Her big hard nipples were thrusting teasingly against the front of her tight dress. I looked up at her towering over me in her sky-high stilettos and felt myself turning red again.

"Ummm.....I......I...."

"What is it, Jon?" she asked sternly.

"Could I.....could I.....could I eat you out one more time before you go?" I looked down in shame as I finally had the courage to ask.

"Oh," she said with a smile. "Of course son. You just had to ask." She dropped her purse by the front door. "Get down on your knees, right here," she instructed. I dropped to my knees and hung my head waiting for instructions. She walked across the room to the living room and turned the easy chair she had been sitting in earlier around towards me. She sat down in the chair facing me.

"Now crawl over here, son," she commanded. As I started to crawl towards her, she let her legs drift apart. I watched the hem of her skirt rise high on her spread thighs and I looked at the expanse of smooth white flesh above her stocking tops opening like an invitation from heaven. As I moved closer she pulled the hem of her dress higher and lifted her legs to hang over the arms of the easy chair. Her beautiful crotch was wide open on full display awaiting my oral assault.

"It's all for you son," she said as she reached out and took my head in her hands and pulled my face into her sodden trench. Knowing she was leaving after this, I took my time and ate her pussy and ass for about half an hour before she pulled my face up to her clit and bucked and shook thru one more orgasm. I kept licking and probing at her leaking pussy until she finally pushed my face away from her.

"That should keep until next time," she said as she rose from the chair and smoothed her dress down again. "And there will be a next time, son," she said as she gathered up her bag, gave me a sly wink and left my apartment.

I was turned on again after eating her that last time and I found the panties she had left for me. I took them to my bed, lay down with them pressed against my face and jerked off as I sucked lovingly at the moist fabric. As I sucked and chewed at the sexy, juice-soaked material, I shot off all over my stomach. Within a minute, I drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep.....what a fucking day this had been...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers
12