Coach Carter and His Catcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing his hard cock, she positioned it at her entry, then winced as she lowered herself down onto it on one slow movement. Shuddering as her plump ass came to rest on his lap, fully impaled on his big penis. He saw her belly move as she rose up and then lowered down on his length, adjusting to the extra mass inside her little body. It turned him on to imagine that somewhere about belly-button level, the head of his cock was maxing out the length of her stretched canal.

He couldn't keep his hands off her breasts as she bucked faster and faster, pressing her little hands into his chest. As her breathing became more labored, she clawed her nails into him, and moaned his name in a chant, over and over. He saw light hit the excess fat on the side of her hips where they meet her ass, and the silhouette between them of his hard shaft, exposed then hidden again.

"Keith, Keith, Keith.....Aaaggghhh, I'm Coming! OHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed as she held herself on top of him, gyrating her hips with his full length inside of her. This sensation was driving him over the edge as he again felt her hot pussy grip his shaft and convulse around it. This time there was no holding back. If there were voices of reason scolding him now, the white noise of sex was drowning it out.

Keith gripped her hips, pulling them up and pushing them down as his cock further hardened, twitched, then shot it's semen deep inside his former softball student. He grunted as he fired rope after rope of hot fluid against the slick, flush walls of her vagina. Jana stopped thrusting about the time Keith's penis was unloading the last of its sperm and collapsed onto his chest. Both naked bodies were covered in a layer of sweat as they lay amid a huge pile of school athletics laundry. Keith's cock finally slipped out of her pussy after a few minutes of catching their breath.

Soon after, the reality of where they were and what time it was hit both coach and former player, and they quickly and silently got dressed, so as to not attract any further attention, since they seemed to have gotten away with the worst act a teacher and student can engage in on school property.

Jana exited the room first, followed a few seconds later by Coach Carter, desperately trying to act as if it's business as usual in the storage room. He accompanied her to the gymnasium side entry, which led to the student parking lot. A few dozen yards away, Jana's Toyota compact car was the only one left in the lot.

"So, where are you going now, coach?" asked Jana, innocently twirling her hair but staring intently into Keith's eyes.

"Georgia Southern University. Got a job coaching football again, which is my first love. I"ll never forget the time I spent with you, though."

"Likewise. Thanks for everything," she said, leaning in to provide emphasis on the last word. "Except, maybe, one thing," she added, again looking him squarely into the eyes.

"You did something you shouldn't have done in there, and I don't mean the sex." she said in a low voice. Keith looked for a smile or a hint of mischief, but found neither.

"I'm just 18, and about to go to college. I don't need to be a mother yet....let's hope I'm not..."

"...and leave it at that." said Keith, suddenly flushed with guilt and embarrassment for his actions. This girl was matter-of-factly in charge of the situation, and the coach just wanted to crawl under a rock.

Nodding and thinly smiling, Jana reached up to kiss Keith on the cheek, then turned to walk toward her car. As he watched her leave, she turned to say one final thing:

"....because if I am...you know.....I'll find you, and you'll have to do the right thing. It's yours too......so I hope I'm not."

"me too..." he said meekly as she again turned and left.

Over the next two days, Keith packed his stuff and the next day drove to Georgia to start his new job. Over the next several weeks, he dreaded the phone call he prayed he'd never get from his former catcher, or worse, her family.

Then, one Sunday, his phone rang while he was in the shower. He ran to get it just in time to hear a familiar female voice start to leave a message. He almost passed out as he connected the voice to the area code and prefix of the town where he'd just moved from. He held his breath, then picked up:

"Jana?"

"Yeah it's me.....just called to let you know.....(silence).....that you deserved to worry all this time after what you did. Next time....I'll be on the pill. So, see you in a few weeks. My dorm room will be in Kliegeman Hall, which on my map, looks to be about a 10 minute walk from the football complex. I'll look you up when I get there. Bye."

(click)

12