Coach's Conquests Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how about it?" asked Michelle, "If the real thing was presented to you, would you go for it? Would you have a real cock in your pussy instead of a silicone toy?"

Leah pondered the thought and was about to give her answer when Sam thrust the toy back inside her so hard, she had a miniature orgasm right there.

"Oh, god!" Leah gasped, "That was good!"

"Not as good as a real cock!" Said Sam, grinning.

Leah nodded wordlessly before she turned to Clarice.

"Is she right, Coach?" she asked, "Is a real cock better than these toys?"

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt, yes!" Said Clarice, caressing her breast, "A real man would give you so much stimulation with his cock, but also his mouth. He'd stimulate your whole body whereas these toys only stimulate your pussies or asses, depending on how you use it. With a man fucking you, he'd go from zero to a hundred in intensity and also provide you with enough oral and tactile stimulation you'd have a thousand mini orgasms in one session."

Leah moaned as she heard the description, as did a few of the other girls.

It was then that the front door opened and Kevin Sr. and Jr. walked through the door, carrying their equipment with them. They entered and quickly stopped, noticing for the first time that everyone in the room was completely naked.

Kevin Sr. stopped dead and stared open-mouthed, faking surprise, as the thirty or so women rushed to cover up. Kevin Jr., meanwhile, smiled at Michelle and Sam, giving them a knowing wink in the process.

Clarice smiled weakly, "Well, this is a surprise." She said, "Did your practice get cancelled?"

Kevin Sr. shook his head, "No, our practice ended an hour ago. We just had a little meeting of our own that lasted for quite a while." He explained, before gesturing to the room at large, "Actually, it kind of looked a little like this, but instead of dildos, it was real cocks."

"Sounds like fun." Said Michelle, "How many of the boys took your cocks like a champ?"

"They all did." Said Jr., "It was an enlightening experience. Anyone who hadn't been fucked before got a taste of what it feels like. I think some of the team are verses, now."

"I've never had a cock inside me, before." Said Leah, "We had a hymen-breaking party in the locker room a few days ago, but I've yet to experience the real thing."

Kevin Sr. and his son looked at each other, "Would you like to experience the real thing?" Kevin Sr. asked, turning back to Leah.

Leah blinked in surprise, "As in right now?"

Kevin Sr. shrugged, "Sure, if it's alright with you. I'd rather not pressure you! If you're not ready, I'm comfortable with that. I already have plenty of pussy encased in my wife, and Jr.'s got his own experience with his boyfriend to have any issues, and I have no doubt that Sam and Michelle will be eager to experience whatever their desires are in time."

Clarice smiled up at her husband before she turned to the cheerleaders, "What do you say, girls? Would you like to experience a real cock now that you've had fake ones?"

There was a silence in the room upon hearing those words, but eventually, ten girls nodded their heads and sat forward. The other twenty stepped back and sat on the couch.

"Wait a moment," Clarice said just as the girls stood in their lineup, "I want to make it clear that this is consensual. If anyone asks about this, and I sincerely hope no one does, but if it comes up, I want to go on record that you all consent to this. Here," She handed them the consent sheet she made up, "This is a sexual consent form I found online, in the event that someone on the team wanted to lose their virginity and was worried it would come off as coercion. I want each of you to sign it so that it's legally binding that we have your consent to participate here."

The girls looked at the sheet and nodded, then each signed their names on the dotted line. Clarice then handed the sheet to her husband who also signed it.

Clarice then took the sheet back and set it down, leaned in and kissed her husband on the lips, "Be gentle with them." She said, breaking the kiss before moving to kiss his cheek. Kevin Sr. smirked at her and stepped forward, unbuttoning his shirt in the process until the last button was unclipped and he pulled his shirt off, revealing his forty-something body, hairy and muscled. The girls gasped as he unbuckled his pants and slid them down, revealing an erect eight-inch cock underneath, along with no underwear.

As Kevin Sr. stepped out of his clothes and folded them neatly to one side, he stepped over to his favourite armchair and sat down, his erection standing to attention in front of the ten virgins.

"I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything." He said, "Therefore, in order for there to be no issues whatsoever going forward, I'm going to ask each of you to identify yourself and whether I have your verbal consent in addition to the written consent to share in this world-shattering experience. Can you do that?"

The girls nodded and stood up, forming a line one by one. The first girl stepped forward and stood in front of Kevin, who smiled at her and asked for her name.

"My name is Sarah. I give you my verbal consent to put your big cock into my pussy." She said.

Kevin Sr. smiled and reached out his hand. Sarah took it and he pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him and he aimed his cock for her pussy.

"You've all said your hymens are broken, but this will still hurt." He said. Sarah nodded her understanding as Kevin pulled her lips apart and pushed his cock gently inside her. She gasped out loud and gave a whispered, "Oh, fuck!" as he pushed into her.

"You okay?" Kevin asked, placing his hands on her hips.

Sarah nodded.

"Do you want to continue or stop here?" Kevin asked.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked down at Coach Reynolds, "Fuck me. Slowly!"

Kevin smiled and leaned up, kissing her cheek. He then thrust into her ever-so-slowly, before he pulled out to his tip and thrust in again. Sarah let out a series of grunts as he continued to slowly pound her. After a few minutes, she leaned in, kissed his lips, and asked him to go faster. He obliged, thrusting at twice the speed until she kissed him again and begged him to fuck her hard.

He again obliged and soon she was screaming in intense pleasure, cumming so hard she squirted out her first orgasm on a man's cock. Kevin then lifted her off, took her in his arms, and laid her on the couch to rest. He then sat back down and waited for the next girl in line.

The remaining girls went down the line for the next hour, and Kevin Sr. got consent to fuck Lori, Jill, Kara, Tania, Lanie, and Sophie, and brought all five girls to orgasm. Kevin was able to hold off on cumming himself by focusing on giving them pleasure ahead of his own, something he'd learned a long time ago when he and Clarice experimented with bondage and edging.

The seventh girl in line didn't even hesitate. She introduced herself as Amy, then got up and sat on his cock and thrust downward without even needing to be asked. She thrust down and was bouncing on his cock before Kevin even got a chance to make any adjustments. He quickly grabbed her hips and slowed her down.

"I understand you're eager." He said, "You've just witnessed your teammates getting fucked hard and intensely, but if you keep thrusting down on me, I'm going to bust a load and we don't want that before you've had an orgasm!"

"Why not?" Amy asked, "I've seen porn, I know a guy needs to cum eventually!"

Kevin smirked, "That's true, but I've long since mastered the ability of control, allowing me to bring one pleasure during foreplay and maintaining that pleasure for a long time before I ever cum. But I have my limits as well, if you continue, I'm going to cum before you do, and in order for this to be an experience we both enjoy, you won't feel the same if I cum inside you before you ever experience an orgasm yourself. Be patient, we'll get there, and I'll cum when I need to."

Amy nodded her understanding and stopped thrusting. She then stayed seated on his cock and allowed Kevin to thrust into her hard and powerfully, bringing her pleasure meter up to 11 in no time at all. A few minutes later, Amy was panting out an orgasm and leaned in and french-kissed Kevin, before she pulled his cock out and got to her feet. Instead of going to sit down with the other well-fucked teens, however, she knelt down and licked up his cock, kissing the tip and then stood up and shook her ass as she walked over to the couch.

The remaining two girls, Zoey and Leah, stepped up side by side, introduced themselves, and decided to change the rules on the spot. Zoey got down on her knees and took his cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head, while Leah pushed her breasts into Kevin's face, shaking them around until he got their intention and latched on to Leah's tits with his mouth, kneading away like she was about to give milk.

After a few minutes of back and forth, the girls switched positions. After another few minutes, Kevin pulled both girls away and stood up, pushing Zoey onto the armchair and aiming his cock up at her pussy.

"Are you ready to get fucked, young lady?" He asked. Zoey turned her head and smiled, wickedly, nodded once, and stared up into his eyes as he thrust forward.

Kevin began to ram his cock in and out of her, not bothering to go slowly as he thrust into her. She let out a wail of ecstasy as he pounded her pussy. He then unexpectedly pulled out and took hold of Leah's arm, pulled her over and pushed her on top of Zoey. He then asked her the same question and she responded by shaking her ass at him.

Kevin then thrust into Leah and repeated his thrusting. After a few minutes more, he pulled out and lowered himself, thrusting back into Zoey. He repeated this movement several times and brought both girls to orgasm in no time. After Leah's orgasm, he pulled out and beckoned all the girls back. They all gathered around him and he began to masturbate over them, and eventually, he started grunting and in a matter of seconds, he moved to the far left and his cum began to spurt out, hitting Sarah's face.

Kevin quickly moved to the right as another blast hit Lori, Jill, Kara, Tania, Lanie, Sophie, Amy, Zoey, and Leah. When he was finished, he stepped back and sat back down in his armchair as all ten girls got their first taste of cum.

Michelle and Sam gave a whoop and clapped at the end, bringing everyone's mind back into focus. The ten former virgins then stood up and each thanked Kevin Sr. with a hug and a kiss on the lips, which he didn't hesitate to reciprocate, sharing the taste of his cum.

While this was going on, Jr. was sitting on the staircase, rubbing his cock through his pants. Michelle noticed him not participating and went over to him.

"You want to join in?" She asked.

Jr. shook his head, "I came twice already after practice. I'm good, besides, this is for them, not me."

Michelle smiled and leaned down, kissing his lips, "You're a good man, Kevin Reynolds Jr., but I think your cock could do with a good stimulation. Come on." She said, standing back up and extending her hand.

Jr. took it and she led him to the room at large where the girls had now started kissing each other, sharing the bounty of Kevin Sr.'s cum.

"Hey girls, Jr.'s been watching you get laid and he's hard as a rock. Who wants to make him cum, too?" Michelle asked the naked girls.

The ten girls with cum on their faces smiled and stood up, rushed over to Jr. and began ripping his clothes off. He was naked in seconds and swarmed by ten naked girls, all of them had their hands and lips roaming over his lean body, caressing his muscles, kissing his abs, and pecs, and a few of them locking their mouths and tongues over his cock and balls.

Jr. let out a low moan as three sets of lips moved toward his back and started planting kisses along his shoulders and back muscles. One even went so far as to plant a few kisses on his butt cheeks, before moving toward his legs. He was about to warn them of his impending ejaculation when Leah pulled him free of the other girls and hugged him towards her, clamping her arms around him and kissing him hard on the lips.

"Don't say a word, just put your cock inside me and fuck me for all it's worth!" She breathed.

Jr. smiled and did as she instructed. He aimed his cock at her pussy and simply thrust inward, impaling her in one go. He then thrust into her like a charging bull, moved his hands to her legs and pulled them around his waist, lifting her up into his arms. She giggled as she was held firm in his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around his body as he slammed into her. After only a few minutes, he alerted to her that he was about to cum, but instead of signalling for him to release her, she hugged him more tightly.

"Cum inside me, big boy!" She moaned in his ear, "I'm on the pill, it's okay! I want to feel it!"

Jr. smirked and continued bucking his hips inside her until he moaned out and came in buckets inside her pussy. When he was done, he let go of her legs and she released her ironclad grip on his body, resting her legs on the floor and dislodging his cock from her pussy.

Cum leaked out and she gave him one final kiss before turning to the room at large.

"Now that was intense!" She said, "I just had my first creampie! I didn't cum from it, but feeling it leaking out of me is very stimulating. I actually want another, but I don't think I'll get one today." She then turned to Jr again and pressed her body against his, "Let's do this again sometime!"

Jr. smiled, "Sure, maybe you'd like two cocks next time?" he said, without thinking. He realized what he'd said the moment the words escaped his lips.

He anticipated Leah would break away and slap him, but instead, she simply kissed his lips, "I'd like that!"

Clarice came up and took her by the arm, "Please tell me that you're protected?!" She said, quietly.

"I told him I'm on the pill, and I am!" Leah said, smiling, "It's okay, my mom put me on it to help regulate my periods."

Clarice smiled then leaned over and kissed her son's cheek, "I think you should go get showered and dressed!" she said, smiling.

Jr. kissed Leah's lips goodbye before he walked away, giving the whole room a good view of his ass as he went up the stairs. Kevin Sr. followed suit and after a long silence, Clarice had everyone in the room go to find various showers and get dressed and ready to head home, bringing their meeting to a close.

Twenty minutes later, thirty girls left with clean clothes, manicured nails, and post-orgasmed blissful expressions on their faces. Leah gave Jr. her number and he gave her the number of his boyfriend so they could meet up later. The Reynolds family, along with Michelle, then stripped off their clothes and got to work cleaning the house from top to bottom, before sitting down to dinner, enjoying the fruits of their labour.

*************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, across town, Victoria McGuire was in her house surrounded by a dozen black men of various stages of undress. She was on all fours with a nine-inch cock in her pussy, a ten-inch cock in her ass, and a footlong cock down her throat. She was moaning wildly as multiple pairs of hands spanked her ass, toyed with her breasts, and fondled other parts of her body, all the while her husband, Jack McGuire, sat in an armchair, clad only in a chastity cage, his arms and legs bound, and a ballgag covering his mouth.

Jack watched as his wife moaned and bucked and encouraged all her black partners to fuck her harder, faster, and more thoroughly than he ever could. He was ashamed to admit that he was never much of a top in the matters of sex. He hated that he'd loved sucking cock in high school, loved taking big cocks in his ass and loved the taste of cum on his lips.

He had reached his highest peak when Kevin Reynolds brought him out of his shell and made him the kicker of the football team, and then later fucked his ass raw in the locker rooms after away games. Jack was in heaven when Kevin's cock was in his ass. He thought he'd be Kevin's bottom bitch forever, but then Kevin started dating Clarice and Jack's worldview shattered. He wasn't a man or a teammate, he was just a tool for Kevin, and after they graduated, Jack was regulated to being the team's boy toy at Kevin's graduation orgy.

Years later, he thought his marriage with Victoria would put him on the road to recovery, to be straight, a real man, and have a beautiful wife and a loving family, but instead, Victoria was more heartless than Kevin ever was. She never fucked him after their wedding night, when she got pregnant with Michelle. After their wedding night, Victoria got into BDSM kinks and started cutting off Jack's access to pussy, started bringing home men to sleep with, first in the spare room, then in the master bedroom, and eventually in front of Jack, while he sat in the corner.

More than once, Victoria had caught Jack masturbating, but as soon as she realized he was masturbating to the guy, she ensured he'd never have that either, hence the chastity cage. He was forbidden to jerk off to her or her partners. Nowadays, the only way Jack ever gets any action is when Victoria uses the strap-on in his ass, and that's only when she's mad at Clarice Reynolds, but now that Michelle has taken up residence at the Reynolds household, something inside Victoria has shifted. It was as if her libido skyrocketed and now she needed an army to satisfy her, hence the gangbang.

Whatever Clarice did to make Victoria angry, Jack had no idea. He just wished he could get out of these restraints, get out of the house, and away from his wife for five minutes, then he could find his daughter, figure out what the hell was going on, and figure out a way out of this deathtrap. He wanted his life back, he wanted love back in his life, and most important of all, he wanted to figure his brain out. Yes, he was gay, and passing for straight no longer helped since his wife stopped fucking him. He watched in dismay as the only real solution came to his mind: Kevin Reynolds.

He needed to take revenge against Kevin Reynolds and he needed to find a way to bring his daughter back into the fold. If he could somehow get Michelle to...do something, to make his wife love him again, then maybe his pathetic life would have meaning once again...

End of Ch 4.

This story is continued in Chapter 5...

12