Coaxed: Peggy's Exam

Story Info
Peggy is coaxed by the school doctor.
2k words
3.66
254k
53
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyJimmy
MyJimmy
142 Followers

As school girl, Peggy Sprout, got of the school bus, she noticed all the boys heads turn. Her face turned red and she walked to her first period class as fast as her little legs would take her.

Peggy Sprout was in her last year of Littleton high school, just turned eighteen and finally blossomed physically. Her chest size had grown expediential this last month and it got Peggy worried.

She was too embraced to tell her parents about her breasts suddenly getting huge, so she decided to go see the school doctor and find out if anything was wrong with her. All of her friends seemed to develop normally over the last few years. But suddenly Peggy went from a B-cup, to a D-cup in less than a month.

Peggy went to the nurse's office and said she didn't feel well. "Can I see the doctor?" She asked. Nurse Sue penciled in an appointment and Peggy waited.

Mr. Towner, the Littleton school doctor, wasn't actually a certified doctor. He was more of a con man. He went to nursing school for a month before he got kicked out for sleeping with one of his patients on his shift. Enraged that he was being expelled for such a minor infraction since the girl was completely willing; he stole some official documents and forged them to make it look like he was actually a certified doctor. That was before he moved to Littleton.

Now he applied for a position at the local high school because it seemed like he didn't really have to practice any medicine, just the basics, asprin and if that didn't work, still more asprin. He could earn a doctors wage by basically doing nothing.

Finally, the nurse looked up at Peggy and said, "The Doctor will see you now." She stood and walked down the hall.

Doctor Towner had worked at Littleton for about a month, when Peggy Sprout walked into his office. This would be the day he was fired. Now Mr. Towner had never seen such a beautiful innocent looking girl. She winked her eye lashes at him and puckered her plump lips. Peggy was truly stunning for a porn conisouer like Dr. Towner. Peggy's face was as gorgeous as a sixteenth century Holy Mary painting, and her body looked like something out of a Hustler magazine. Her tits were huge under he button down white T-shirt. They were barely being contained by the tight fabric. And her ass was no less than perfect, round and firm under her tight blue jeans.

"Are you Dr. Towner?" Peggy asked, looking a little confused. She checked the door, then looked back up at the doctor.

"That's me." He smiled, "Please come in and have a seat."

Mr. Towner walked around his desk and locked the door. He had a hidden camera in his office and he flipped it on.

"So what seems to be the trouble miss..."

"I'm Peggy. Well it's kind of embarrassing really." She blushed as she sat up on the examination table her tits giggled. she plopped down and they bounced up and down. Dr. Towner's eyes were transfixed. His head moved up and down with the motion of her breasts until they finally stopped bouncing.

"Hey, it's cool. I'm not with People magazine or anything. I keep all my students personal matters confidential. That's why you're here right? To see a doctor. That's me right. At least I hope it is otherwise I'd be insane. And I'm not insane, I'm just... Well, enough about me, what's troubling you?"

"Okay, well, I'll tell you, but don't laugh. It's kind of stupid." She sighed looking down at her feet. Her high heels dangled of her feet as she clicked them together.

"Don't worry. People have come in here for all sorts of symptoms and I've seen it all. Believe me." Actually he hadn't seen anything as of yet. But he sure did want to see what was under Peggy's shirt. The fabric strained against her massive plump breasts. They were the kind of tits that no matter what Peggy put on, she would always look like a slut. They were just huge. But her angelic face, made her look more like an innocent school girl than like a cheap whore.

"Come on now, out with it." he smiled.

"It's my tits." She blurted out.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Towner choked, clearing his throat.

"They've gotten really, really big. Look at them. They're like watermelons."

"I see. But what's wrong with that? Don't most guys love big tits, I mean breasts." Dr. Towner said.

"Yeah but, last month, I was totally flat! It's only been one freaking month, just one, and my tits ballooned. I'm afraid they won't stop. How big will they get? I mean, can you stop them from getting too big. I don't want to have back problems or anything."

"Let me get this right. So you say they've gotten really big in about a months time. And before that..."

"Nothing. Flat as an ironing board. Is something wrong with them doctor, or wrong with me?" Peggy said looking down at her tits. She cupped them in her hands and gave them a good squeeze.

"Well, you can never be too sure. Why don't we have a look and see what the problem is." Dr. Towner said.

"You mean, you want to look at me tits?"

"Well I didn't mean it like that, but yes, please remove your top."

"Isn't a nurse supposed to be in here with you for that? I've gotten a breast exam before Doc, I'm not stupid you know. And that time the Doctor still gropped me even though his little slut nurse was standing right there. Can you believe he licked them in front of her? It was so gross."

"No, I can't believe that. And I'm sure you're not stupid. And I also think you are right. A nurse is supposed to be present when all doctors give breast exams. But I'm not giving a breast exam am I Peggy?" Dr. Towner said.

"No, you're not."

"So there's no reason for a nurse to be present is there?'

"No, I guess your right. Just don't lick my tits like the last perverted doctor I saw. What a creep."

Peggy began to undue her shirt one button at a time.

"Don't worry. I'm a professional. I know what I'm doing. If you have breasticulitous, I'll be able to tell after I go through a short testing process."

"What kind of testing?"

"Breasticulitious testing."

"Never heard of it." She said opening her shirt and revealing her huge tits caged within her lacey bra. They were massive. Falling out over them, barely contained. Her cleavage left a pearl neckless to be desired.

"Well, you're the one who may have it, and I'm the one who will find out. But first we're going to get your bra off so I can examine the problem. Her let me help."

The doctor went around to Peggy's back and unlached her bra. Then he walked back around the table as Peggy slid her bra off, revealing her huge breasts, exposed nipples and all. The swayed back and forth. Then Peggy leaned back and pushed her chest out so the Doctor could have better access.

"They're huge." She said, looking down at them, moving her chest side to side a little to watch them jiggle. She was right, they were huge. The doctor couldn't help himself. He reached out his two hands and cupped her massive tits in his palms. He squeezed them and fondling her soft breasts. He wanted to suck on them desperately. His cock was rigid.

"How do they feel? Are they okay?" She asked, looking up at him wide eyed.

Dr. Towner didn't want to give away the fact that he was enjoying groping her young tits and was about to blow his load in his pants.

He frowned and said, "Hm, I think you have a case of breasticulitousus." he gave her nipples a little squeeze. They hardened right up and pointed to attention.

"Is that bad?" Her eyes went wide with fear.

"Well, considering how big your breasts got in just one month, it could be -- very bad."

"What should I do? Do you have medicine for that?"

"No, there's no medicine just yet. But there is a cure."

"Really? What is it?"

"It's very controversial but there are ways around the technicality of it."

"What technicality is that?"

"Well, do you have a boyfriend Peggy? One that you're sexually active with."

"No, why?"

"Well are you currently seeing anyone? Romantically that is?'

"Not at the moment."

"Hmm, that's not good."

"Why not? I'm trying to take a break from boys." She said.

"Well, Sex is a well known natural remedy in many cultures for breasticolousus. I was hoping you had a boyfriend because with the condition you are in, and in order from keeping your breasts from growing at this excellerated rate, you'll need to have sex immediately. I'm not talking about tonight. I'm talking about right now. I'm afraid if you don't, your breasts will continue to get out of hand."

"Sex?" Peggy said in shock.

"That's right Peggy. Sex. You need to be having sex twice a day, every day for the next month in order for you breasts to stabilize and for the breasticulosus to subdue."

"That sounds serious Dr." Peggy said.

"It is. Very serious. And you should be very worried."

"Oh, I'm not worried doctor. I have sex at least that much already."

"But you said you weren't seeing anyone romantically?"

"I'm not. But I've got the entire football team wanting to take turns on who can fuck the longest without cumming. They're doing a fund raiser marathon and I volunteered to help them see who'd win the contest. It keeps me pretty sexually active if you know what I mean and it's good exercise."

"I see. Well then. I'm going to have to take a look at you're, um, private area."

"You mean my pussy Doctor? Why?"

"Well, since you're so sexually active, I'll need to test for sexually transmitted diseases."

"Oh, I make the boys use condums all right. You should see how many we go through in one night."

"You know diseases can be transferred even with the use of a condom right?"

"That's not what my sex-ed teacher said before he uses me for his class demonstration."

"And what demonstration is that?" Dr. Towner asked.

"You know," she rolled her eyes, "The one where we have to demonstrate how to have sex. We do it at least once a week. Sometimes we have to do a make-up or extra credit after school. Wow, you should see the line-up of boys. I don't usually get home till late. But I'm definately getting an A."

"Ah I see. And do your parents know about what you're learning here in school?"

"Sure they do, well my mom doesn't, but me and my dad have been practicing sex ed for a long time now. He thinks it's real good that I'm doing it in school. He says my dick sucking skills are getting better and better every year."

"That's it."

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

The Doctor just dropped his pants and let his dick fall out.

"Not yet. Show me how good you are."

"You want me to suck your dick?" Peggy asked, with a look of confusion on her face.

"That's right. Suck it."

"Now?"

"Now."

"But you're the school doctor. You're not supposed to do that."

"Don't worry. I keep everything in here confidential."

"But sucking your dick is wrong isn't it?"

"And sucking your daddy's dick is right? Come on."

"He says it helps him to fall asleep at night."

"Ah. Well, I'm not your dad am I? I'm a doctor. So when I say suck my dick, I have a reason for it. Do I need to tell you that reason. No. You just need to suck my dick. Understand."

"I guess so. It will help my condition?'

"Sure, why not. Now suck it."

And she did. Every inch of it down her throat.

(to be continued)

MyJimmy
MyJimmy
142 Followers