Coaxing Christine Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband tries to talk his wife into becoming a HotWife.
2.6k words
4.22
116.4k
82
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,811 Followers

Christine starred at her reflection in the full length mirror. She twisted and turned each way studying the tight flesh colored dress she just bought that afternoon. She gave a little tug here and there trying to pull the thin material down across her shapely round ass. She latched her fingers on both sides of the dress and gave a good hard tug. She quickly stopped pulling when she noticed her full size natural tits were going to pop out from the top of the low cut dress.

Her husband Phil was just getting out of the shower when she looked his way saying. "Honey. I don't think this is going to work. It's too tight like I told you in the store."

"You look fine darling. It's supposed to make you look like a slut."

Christine sighed. "Honey, I'm not a slut. This was all your idea if you remember."

Phil walked up behind his wife standing in front of the full length mirror and cupped her full soft milky white tits through the thin material of her dress and gave her a hug.

"You look hot baby just like I said that you would. Your going to have guys lining up at the bar tonight just waiting to get their hands on you!"

Christine sighed again shaking her head at her husband as she pulled away and continued playing with the dress.

"Look. You can see everything under this thing. "Christine said as she starred again into the mirror.

"It's alright baby. It's suppose to show you off that way. That's what it's designed to do you know."

"Well. I just don't like going out to public places with my nipples showing through and look. You can see the outline of my thong under this thing."

Phil walked up behind his wife again and gave her a gentle kiss on the side of her neck.

"Don't worry about it. You look hot!"

Christine play a bit more with the dress before shaking her head before giving up and in to Phil knowing that he'd still want her to wear it out tonight. She was reluctant about his little scheme in the first place. It had been an on going discussion now for maybe 4 years now.

Every time they had sex Phil liked to fantasize about watching her with another man. She had to admit that she found the subject very intriguing herself. She was brought up in a strict Catholic family and was always taught that sex was only practiced between a husband and wife.

Her and Phil met in college. She was able to put Phil off from having sex for several months until she finally gave in to him one night after a football game. She'd had a couple drinks and he took her back to his dorm that night. His roommates were spending the night elsewhere that weekend so it gave Phil the perfect opportunity to take her virginity.

They got married a year later. Christine worked at a law firm for a couple years but Phil wanted to have children so Christine soon quite her job and resorted to being a full time housewife. They tried for several years to have children to no avail. They finally visited a doctor and after running a few tests it was determined that Phil couldn't father any children. He was devastated by the news.

Over the years the idea of having children was forgotten. Christine loved Phil dearly and would do anything to please him and make him happy. He always loved having her dress seductively when they were out. He'd get a big kick out of watching the reaction of other men looking at his wife. Christine could be anyone's trophy wife. A perfect figure with a gorgeous smile. Natural blonde and her tits were so big and natural. Phil always teased her saying she was his trophy wife. He'd been looking and reading a lot of porn on the internet recently and started coming up with all these little scheme's for her to do.

They went shopping in the super market a few weeks ago. Phil had her wear a low cut top without a bra. He got a kick out of watching all the men drawling over her body. They'd have sex on those nights and Phil would talk about how a certain guy looked at her that day. It was always something of the sort. Another time Phil had her cut a pair of blue jean shorts so her ass cheeks would be exposed and black high heels. They went to a gas station and Phil got an instant hard on watching the men look at his lovely wife

There were many other times that Christine dressed in something seductive. Christine pretty much got accustomed to it knowing Phil would ask her to do it a lot. Tonight was a little different. Phil bugged her for the past several weeks until she finally gave in to him knowing he wouldn't stop bugging her until she tried it.

His idea was to have her dressed like a woman on the prowl as he stated it. A HotWife he kept telling her.

She didn't mind going out and having a couple drinks at a club like they had done so many times before but tonight Phil wanted her to flirt with other men. She felt a lump in her throat every time she thought about it. The butterflies in her stomach were busy too.

She loved Phil other wise she wouldn't be doing this to please him. Phil kind of scared her a couples weeks ago when he made a comment about this fantasy of seeing her making love with another man. He asked her to try and imagine someone handsome. Perhaps a celebrity. Someone she thought was attractive. They were making love when Phil asked her to imagine it was someone else and not him.

She went along with it that night allowing her imagination to run wild. She closed her eyes and had one of the most intense orgasms in years. That only stoked the fire that was burning in Phil's mind. It was only a fantasy but Phil took it to the next level and mentioned it the next day. He kept insisting it would enhance their marriage and stimulate their love making.

She remembered telling Phil it would be cheating even to flirt but he kept insisting that he didn't consider it cheating at all and only wanted them to have a little fun was all. She finally gave into his demands. They went shopping at this store where they catered to couples. Selling lingerie, adult toys and sexy clothes. Phil had Christine try on several dresses. He had her come out of the dressing room modeling each one. She remembered whispering to him about his hard-on telling him someone was going to see him.

"So! I don't care if they do. I want them to know how I feel about my sexy wife!" He said.

She bought two dresses that morning. Heels to match each dress. The flesh colored dress she was wearing tonight was Phil's favorite. She finished putting on her makeup leaning back looking at herself in the mirror. Not bad for a thirty three year old she thought to herself. She stepped back into the bedroom where Phil was adjusting his tie. He wanted to look good at the club tonight.

A couple short dabs of perfume and she was ready to go. Grabbing her purse on the way out Phil held the door open for his wife admiring her sexy long legs as she sat down in the passenger seat. The dressed hiked up showing off a good part of her ass when she sat down. They drove into town and parked in the lot. Phil couldn't wait and hurriedly got out and almost ran around the car to open the door for his lovely wife.

He helped her get out of the car looking around to see if anyone was watching. Just a few men on the other end of the parking lot. Once she got out of the car Phil put his arm around her and whispered.

"OK honey. I'll let you walk ahead of me. Go right in and head straight for the bar. I'll find someplace nearby to sit."

Yes. They had planned it all out. Christine swallowed hard taking the first steps toward the club. Her tits bounced with each step she made. A few men were standing around near the front entrance and smiled at her as she passed them. One guy held the door open for her as she walked inside.

Phil was right behind her and waited a few seconds longer until he too walked into the club. Music was playing. The place was crowed. Lights flashing on the dance floor. It was very loud inside. He looked around seeing his wife already found a stool at the bar and was just sitting down.

There was a short wall where guys were standing up drinking beers and talking so Phil made his way over there and stood between two groups of men. A waitress walked up to him and took his order for a drink. He glanced at the bar and saw his wife being served a drink. It didn't take long before guys started hitting on Christine making Phil's cock stick straight out from his pants. . She had her legs crossed as she sat on the stool. Her legs were exposed right up to the curve of her adorable little ass.

Men kept coming up talking to her one at a time as they either got drinks at the bar or were just checking her out. Phil kept watching as he sipped the beer he had ordered straight out of the bottle. Phil kept watching Christine as the men tried to hit on his wife. Someone just bought her another dink in fact.

Christine only agreed to spend some time in the club tonight and perhaps gathering a phone number or two as Phil had suggested. So far everything was going as planned. Phil hoped that when he got Christine home tonight she'd finally admit to him that she might be interested in dating another man. At least that's what Phil was hoping for. It had been his dream for a long time now to see Christine making love to another man.

Heaven's forbid he ever told Christine the truth about eventually seeing her with a black man. She'd be scared to death even go there. Phil looked at his watch. They'd been there for over an hour now. The guys kept coming to Christine and talking to her almost like an assembly line now. One after another.

Someone tapped Phil on the shoulder and when he turned around he saw a black man standing behind him.

He looked rather familiar to Phil. The tall muscular looking black man extended his hand out to Phil.

"My name is Peter. I live right behind your place. We spoke a few months ago when I saw you out cutting your lawn?"

Phil remembered now as he replied nervously. "Yes. I remember you now. I really didn't expect on of my neighbors to be here tonight."

"Yes. I can see that. Ugh...Isn't that your wife, Christine sitting over there at the bar?"

"Ugh...Yeah...Ugh...That's her...I...Yeah...Yes...We just came in for a couple drinks..."

Peter was too smart for that reply. He'd been around the block a few times and knew exactly what was going on. Since being in the lifestyle he saw all the sighs of what was going on. Peter was 48 and owned a gym in town so he worked out a lot and kept in great physical shape.

"Listen Phil. Been here a while now. You don't have to be shy with me. You two are testing the ground aren't you?"

"Um...Not sure what you mean Peter."

Peter starred at him with a smile. "It's alright. Understand it myself. Nothing to be afraid of. We're friends. Neighbors to be more exact."

Phil just starred his neighbor listening to whatever he had to say at the moment knowing he may have got caught in the act.

"Listen Phil. I spoke with your wife a couple weeks ago. She invited me over to have some ice tea one afternoon when I was working in my yard."

"She did?" Phil asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Yes she did Phil. We got to talking. She happened to be wearing a bikini that afternoon. A black one. Said you picked it out for her to wear. We got to taken some more. Your wife started telling me how you liked her to wear sexy things so other men would see her in them. Nothing wrong with it I might ad."

Phil just starred wide eyed at Peter.

"I kind of got the scene that you wanted her to do other things. Your wife hinted around a bit to me that afternoon and now I see you both here tonight and the way your wife is dressed."

"Well...Ugh...Yeah...We..." Phil couldn't complete the sentence before Peter jumped back in saying. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. Your wife is hot! You have to be proud of her."

"Yes." Was all Phil could say at the moment.

"Listen Phil. I have some experience with couples into the lifestyle. We call it cuckolding. You follow me Phil? Do you know what that means?"

"Ugh...Yes...I do.."

"Good. That's real good Phil. I didn't want to scare you or anything but Christine and I had a lengthy talk that afternoon. She told me she was snooping around one day and found your links to these cuckolding stories on your computer. She began reading some of the stories that were posted in your favorites and was a little shocked at what you had been reading."

"Really. She read them?"

"Yes Phil. You see I was involved in the lifestyle for a few years. Had this white couple I would meet on a regular basis. They ended up moving out west because of his job. We still stay in touch."

"What did Christine say to you? I mean was she mad?"

"No. Not at all Phil. She wasn't mad at all. Just upset and a little confused. So I explained how a cuckold relationship works. What's involved. And such. I think she got the idea. Especially after reading some of the stories and articles about the subject."

Phil was completely surprised. He had no idea that Christine would open up about this to anyone.

"Listen Phil. I'm going to get going. Don't want your wife to see me here." Peter glanced over at Christine who was still talking to other men. White men to be more exact.

"I take it that's your real fantasy isn't it Phil? I mean the cuckold relationship?"

"Ugh. Yeah. Sort of."

"OK. Let me plan this out and I'll give you a call this week and let you know what I have planned. Give me your cell number and I will get in touch with you."

Both men exchanged cell phone numbers and shook hands before Peter departed the club. Phil looked over at his wife and quickly walked over getting between her and another man and smiled.

"Are you ready honey?"

"Christine smiled and stood up taking Phil's hand as they walked out of the club together. Her gorgeous swaying for all the men to see as they exited the club.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,811 Followers