Coaxing Out Some More

Story Info
Busty Principal does what she must.
3.2k words
4.58
287.4k
341
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chestnutDD
chestnutDD
617 Followers

Part 3 -- Everyone involved is of legal ago to do what they do. You may want to read other parts first. Or not.

Getting up off of her knees, Principal Hardley stood and looked down in shock at her cum-soaked blouse. She had just watched in amazement as her charge, the busty, newlywed Nurse Johnson, stroked a student's massive cock to completion, unleashing a huge load of cum all over their two generous bosoms.

After all the educators had done to assist, nurture and, well, relieve him, the Principal couldn't believe the brash fellow had the nerve to soil her favorite silk shirt, which was now a sopping, see-through mess. And as angry as she should be, she was just too amazed at the size of the load her employee had jerked out of the still twitching, stiff cock, to complain.

Despite the disrespect his cock had shown her and her position, she was reluctant to release the student back into the general population because of the prodigious proportions of his still-erect penis. She would not rest until this, this THING, was tamed!

"Well young man," she said sternly, as she began to unbutton her ruined top, "While I might be able to hide this mess from my husband, I don't know how I'm going to explain this -pop- to my dry cleaner -pop-! Even if I somehow convince Mrs. Kim that it was necessary to be inches away from a student's spitting penis, she will never -pop- believe -pop- a load of that size -pop- came from one pair of testicles, no matter how big -pop- I explain -pop- they were -pop-." Peeling her top off she winked, "I may need to bring you in for a demonstration so she doesn't get the wrong idea and tell our entire church group something scandalous!"

As Principal Hardley hung her drenched blouse on a nearby chair, Tony stared at her bra bursting tits in amazement. Smiling in response to his bug-eyed stare, she reached toward the straining bra clasp which was buried in-between her mammaries. She then paused, looking down at his still throbbing cock.

Dropping her hands momentarily, and leaving both Tony and the nearby nurse panting at a lost chance to see her bared boobs, she strolled up to her student and looked down at his cock. Taking the red-painted nail of her left ring finger, she rested it on the base of the big dick.

"This continuing erection is highly inappropriate young man," she said, as her smile faded. "A responsible student does not stand in front of his principle with his stiff penis exposed."

As she slowly ran her finger up the unit, she audibly counted off inch after inch just under her breath. Reaching the head, she rotated her nail underneath it and drew her finger-point up toward the cum-leaking tip. Soaking her finger, she ran it all around the head, her chest rising and falling rapidly, further taxing the strength of her stressed brassiere.

Smearing the still leaking cum around the big purple plum she asked "now, did I hear you say your muh-," she paused, as Tony's eyes bugged out, then smiled and continued, "some woman took care of this thing earlier this morning?"

"Y-yes ma'am"

"Hmm, I wonder who was nice enough to do that?" Principal Hardley bemused. "Was this before you got out of bed this morning?"

"Um, yes."

"Oh my. That sounds like quite the alarm clock!"

"Y-yes ma'am"

"Well I'm glad you have such a helpful woman in your life," she smiled. Squeezing the head of his cock she said, "I just wonder who it could be?"

Smiling at her stammering student, she slid her hand slowly up and down the full length of his twitching cock.

"So, despite your muh- your alarm clock this morning, and Nurse Johnson's enthusiastic efforts, I guess we are faced with coaxing yet another load out of you?"

"That's probably a good idea!", her student replied excitedly.

"Well, I'm sure the nurse has done her full duty. Now let's see, what shall we do? Hmmm, I suppose I could wrap my lips around your - penis. And slowly slurp another big load out of those testicles. Would you like that? A hot, wet kiss finished off with sucking down all that filthy, virile semen?"

"Fuhhh - I mean, yes, please!"

"Oh, you asked so nicely!" Mrs. Hardley smiled. "But, you see, I promised my husband I would not suck cock anymore."

"Y-you did?" Tony stammered, wondering how that conversation was initiated.

As she slowly stroked the large dick in her hand, the seemingly upright Principal told her audience about her dick sucking experiences in college . . .

"I sucked sooo many of these in college! Not because I loved it so, so much, but to protect my virginity."

"Some days it seemed like every guy on campus was after my precious gift, and they probably were! Hardly a night went by in four years when I didn't have to fend off a guy or two by sucking down a few loads of semen. Even after I became engaged my senior year it wouldn't stop. Why, I had to redouble my efforts when so many guys wanted a last shot at the pleasure I was saving for my husband-to-be."

"Then one day my fiance walked in when I was helping his three roommates with problems similar to yours. Can you imagine his surprise when he saw his bride-to-be, on her knees in his living room, with a trio of ten-inchers shooting huge loads of sperm all over her smiling face and bared bosom?"

"Well, I asked him wait five minutes as I politely, licked each plum head clean and zipped three very satisfied sticks away. Then I led him to his room and we had a long talk and I promised him I would stop sucking my admirers off, and I'm proud to say I've been faithful ever since! So as much as I would like to wrap these lips around that throbbing penis of yours, I'm going to keep my vow."

"Oh, OK," her student sadly replied.

Stepping back, she deftly twisted the clasp to her bra open and paused, continuing, "so we will just have to find some other way to resolve this problem."

Tony and the nurse watched in awe as Principal Hardley pulled her bra open and her two snow-white globes burst free in all their glory. Delicious mounds of gravity defying flesh capped by two large, perpetually stiff nipples.

Wide hips swinging, matron of the school walked over to the nearby medical table where she bent over slightly and reached back behind her. Sliding her hands up under her skirt, she hiked it up and grasped her tiny black thong on either side of her exposed ass.

Looking back at her student she assured him, "That vow, to never suck on a penis again, is important to me. But because of my abilities in college, and the -- sacrifices -- I made, only one man has had the pleasure of penetrating this tight, tight little treasure," she said, sliding her panties away from her bald pussy and down her long legs.

Taking the skimpy piece of lace off she folded it neatly and set it on the table in front of her. She then grasped the table with both hands and jutted her round ass even further out toward the student. "But this is a special situation, isn't it Tony" she asked, rhetorically. "And I guess it is extra special because it looks like we still need to coax out another load from that, thing, of yours. And, well, as Nurse Johnson's arms must be tired, and because I promised my husband that these lips would never touch a man's weapon again, we will just have to use my vagina, which will remain my husband's property, to do the job. Is that okay with you?"

"Shu-sure," he replied and wasted no time in walking toward her obscenely displayed body.

"Now I'm sure you have never done this before so I'll have to teach you. Just line that big head up with my vagina and I'll show you what to do."

As Tony lined his cockhead up against his principals soaked pussy she reached between her legs with her left hand and took a firm grasp of the shaft. "J-just the head now," she said, as she held his big cock still and nudged her ass back slightly, wriggling it around in slow circles until the big helmet popped right into her pussy. "Mmmmmm, that's it," she moaned.

Thrilled to have an excuse to innocently sample such a big purple plum she said, "Do you know why we can only let you put the head in Tony."

"Umm, because it's bigger than you're used to?" he asked.

Grinding her plump ass back and forth ever so slightly over the head bringing it nearly out of her pussy and back in again, she explained. "Well, that's certainly true, but the vagina you've got your dick tip in belongs to my husband, and my husband only. I'm, oh lord that's good, I''m re-fuuuhk-tently willing to make a p-professional sacrifice and let you have limited access. But like the nurse said, we don't want that weapon up against my unprotected womb do we?"

"I guess not," he answered.

"Well, I can assure you my husband wouldn't want you splashing torrents of baby-making seed straight into the source! So maybe j-just the head will be enough to take care of me - I mean, well what I meant is, maybe it will be enough to make you, um, unload," she moaned. "Y-you see, If I can, oh my, stimulate your penis enough, by squeezing and stroking the tip, we can coax another load of ejaculate out.

As the horny wife continued to grind her ass back and forth she realized she could soak his cockhead in cum if she could just have a bit more cock. Moaning she slid just a further back telling him, "But I guess an inch of the shaft shouldn't hurt anything. Mmmm, that's it. Let's just slide it an inch or two deeper into my p-p-p-pussy."

With the extra penetration Mrs. Hardley gasped and her cunt exploded grasping onto the end of his cock tighter than even the nurse's fist had moments earlier. Her cum splashed out soaking most of the 10 inches of still-exposed cockmeat causing the nurse to gasp! Nurse Johnson couldn't believe the prim principal had just squirted all over a student's dick!

The busty principal started to get a little nervous. She had been able to keep her pussy in check all her life, through all those hot dates and horny nights. Now, she worried that her ever-needy pussy was about to take over.

"When you get married your wife will, oh fuh-, d-do this for you, every, oh god, single night."

"Does your husband do this every night Mrs. Hardly?' her student smiled, having a suspicion of the answer.

"Oh my, no. N-not nearly. Not big enough to earn it. Oh fuck, if he had a cock like yours I'd be at home right now, celebrating our anniversary by draining his balls all day!"

At the thought of the carnal pleasures of having a big cock living in her house with her, Mrs. Johnson shucked further back, accepting 2 extra inches of hard pole. 'I've definitely earned it! She thought." In fact, she deserved even more.

"Oh god," she groaned, "soooo thick. Why don't you slide a few more inches of meat inside my hubby pleaser. Oh fuuhhh, about half of it should be sufficient."

Tony groaned as he did his best to force his thick cock even further into Principal Hardley's almost too tight pussy. As the slut moaned with pleasure, her humping ass steadily picked up speed, fucking half the length of his cock in and out and in her sopping cunt.

Worried that she was proving to be a bad example, the principal wanted to make sure she kept her student in his place.

"Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea just because I've agreed to help you out today. Married women don't usually go around sharing their bodies with strangers. Not even ones with big, uhn, hard, oh shit,cocks, unh, that make them cum. Oh god yes, just like that," she grunted as her pussy squirted again.

"My god," that's the third time you've made me sin!" she exclaimed as she bucked her squirting pussy back and forth on the big steel pole. "And we've only just started!"

"Nurse, I've taken more than I should have, but how much dick is left?"

Nurse Johnson, doing her best to keep her hand out of her panties, exclaimed "About six inches!"

The principal screamed as she came again, just thinking of the possibilities.

"Six motherfucking inches left to go? Oh, p-pardon my language, but its so much bigger than my husband's penis. I know this is unusual but maybe I should sample the whole thing. I just want to prepare myself, in case one of those cheerleader sluts asks me if size matters. Oh god, I'm starting to think that size might mean a lot more than love, even when it comes to satisfying a good girl's pussy."

"Principal Hardley," the shocked nurse gasped, "the entire thing! What about your husband?"

"Fuck, oh god, fuck, I'm just trying to educate my pus-I mean my student here! D-don't you think my husband would understand!"

Making up her mind, the wanton slut ordered Tony to grab onto her waist and allowed him to stuff his dick all the way into her body.

Gasping at the danger, the principal tried not to lose her head in the pleasure.

"My god nurse, the h-head is bumping up against my womb. If he accidentally let lose inside I'd get pregnant! This is so-so dangerous. But B-big young ones are so much better."

Thinking about the future, she asked the nurse how many more physicals there were this week.

"Fifteen," Nurse Johnson smiled, thinking of all that cock.

"F-fifteen more to go! Oh fuck!" she screamed as her pussy exploded in another orgasm. "I think I'll help you out with those too. J-just to make sure, oh fuck that's deep, to make sure they are handled in a professional manner."

Jealous that her boss was invading her territory, not to mention keeping her from being able to enjoy the cock she now needed on a daily basis, the married nurse tried to convince the principal her help was not necessary, but the slut would have none of it.

"No. Now that I know what these students are like, with their sick need for puh-pussy, it would be irresponsible of me to let you alone in a room with one. Or even, oh god, two at the same time."

Losing all control with her decision to handle fifteen more cocks in the next few days, Mrs. Hardley urged her student on.

"Fuck me faster, Tony!" She reached back and clawed her ass cheeks and humped back and forth in a frenzy of desire, groaning and shuddering, biting her lip as she felt his huge cock slamming even deeper up her cunt. "Do you... like the way my pussy feels, baby? Ooooh, shit, do it faster... you like my tight pussy, don't you, Tony? Unngggh! Oh, shit, fuck it for me, Tony! I'm so horny! Fuck my tight pussy and make it cum!"

Tony groaned with pleasure, his cock pulsing rhythmically deep inside her buttery fuck channel. He clutched her hips and started pounding into her juicy pussy very hard and fast, ramming up to her womb with every fuck stroke. Principal Hardley's cunt tingled, battered deliciously by the pounding rhythm of her horny student. She fucked her ass wildly back to meet his fuck-strokes, her ass jiggling as it bounced around.

"Play with my asshole, Tony!" she gasped suddenly, feeling like an out-of-control slut. "Please, oh, shit, can't you see how it's throbbing? Put your finger in it! Unngghh! Oh, fuck, oh, yes, fuck the shit out of me! Fuck my pussy while you finger my virgin ass!"

Her humping ass-cheeks were splayed in the doggie-position, enabling her hung student to stare straight at her smooth, pink, sphincter. Tony dropped his hand to the cleft of her ass, pressing his finger on her rubbery asshole. He pushed the finger deep inside her rubbery bowels, then started jacking it off, fucking furiously into her pussy, darting the finger in and out other ass.

"Aw, fuck, love it! Play with my asshole!" The horny wife's cheeks were very red, her face contorted obscenely with desire. "Educate my pussy, teach my pussy about big dick! Unnggghhh! I'm cumming, Tony! Fuck my married cunt, fuck it, fuck it... cuuummiiinnnnggggg!"

Her pussy and asshole spasmed violently, one sucking his finger, the other contracting and juicing heavily around his pounding cock. Tony kept fucking her cumming cunt as hard as he could, moaning as the second load of jizz churned in his balls.

Reaching back, she took a hold once more of the balls that were making her day. Feeling them tighten up she knew she was close to providing the necessary relief.

"Do you want him to cum inside you, Principal Hardley?" the nurse asked, also sensing the student was close.

"God, I would love him to seed my pussy. And my pussy wants it so bad. But that would be a violation of my marriage vows. He will have to pop it out and cum, but we don't want him making a mess again though, do we? Tony, when you start to cum, pull out and the nurse will wrap her lips around the head and swallow as much as she can."

"Too late!" cried Tony as his cock let loose inside the principal's pussy.

As the hot, fertile cum-juice shot into her once-innocent pussy, the faithful wife's screams echoed down the school hallway . Her cum hungry cunt started gulping down his fertile load, clinging to his spurting cock. Each jerk of his cock in her cunt prolonged her screaming orgasm until she didn't care who heard her pussy get satisfied. Rope after rope of fertile jizz shot into her helpless, needy womb.

"Oh god," she moaned as Tony's strokes finally slowed down "I think you just gave my husband the baby he's been asking for!" She squeezed her cunt eager to milk out any last vestiges of fluid and with each squeeze her favorite cock gave a jerk, feeding her pussy.

"Well, I guess that takes care of that problem," the principal gasped as she turned over and leaned back on the medical table. While most of the massive load of impregnating cum had been sucked up into her helpless womb, her twitching pussy was spitting out a still substantial amount out onto the floor.

Licking her lips she looked over at the busty nurse and she reached down and started slowly stroking her clit. "Tony, please lock the door when you leave." "Nurse Johnson and I are going to need some privacy while she helps me . . . clean up," she said with a smile.

chestnutDD
chestnutDD
617 Followers