CoC: Tamani Gets Bee'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were down to the last few now and Reena's mouth was hanging open. Tamani was shuddering with each one that joined the pile inside her.

"Oh here's the last one." Reena grunted, feeling the last of her eggs start sliding down her ovipositor. She cooed happily as it slipped into Tamani.

"Ooohh." Tamani groaned, "So many this time."

Reena slowly sat up and started pulling her ovipositor free of Tamani. It had sunk in almost as deep as her dick by the end of it. As it came free with a messy plop of honey, she shuddered. Her dick had nothing on her ovi for sensitively or pleasure. Instead of just retracting it right away, she let it dangle loosely from her largely shrunken abdomen and slowly got to her feet.

She looked down at Tamani as the slutty goblin turned over and groaned again. Judging by the sloppy wet mess between her legs, she had thoroughly enjoyed it. "Yezzz, well that izz what happenzz when you don't come around."

"You waited for me?" Tamani asked as Reena squated down beside her.

"You are... my favorite." Reena said sheepishly, turning away from her, "Pleazze lick me clean and I'll fuck you again."

Tamani looked up at her cum and honey dripping ovipositor and opened her mouth. She slowly licked around the sensitive organ and made Reena moan loudly. It was a lot like a tentacle dick but it had a larger hole in it that she could easily poke into with her tongue.

By the time she had it licked clean, Reena was breathing heavily and her dick was drooling in the grass. She slowly retracted the organ and turned around, "Wow... who knew that would be zzzo good. Get up, I need to make zzure my eggzzz are fertilized."

Tamani nodded and got to her feet. The eggs inside her had her belly a little pudgier than it has been and she groaned as they settled. She bent over the flower and put her ass out.

"Thizzz... you're my favorite becauzze of thizzz." Reena cooed, kneeling behind the short goblin. "A few eggzzz and a little cum and you happily go along with anything."

Tamani actually blushed at that. She flashed Reena a look, "It's just for the cum! It's not like I've fallen in love with you. Just-just nut up my butt already."

"I'm hardly going to argue." Reena shrugged and poised her cock behind Tamani's pussy. In one motion, she thrust into her and rammed right to her womb.

Tamani moaned in surprise and looked back, "But... but that's..."

"I can't exactly fuck a hole that'zz already full of eggz. Might azzz well get off here and just blow in the other." Reena smiled, slowly grinding her cock back and forth.

Tamani sighed and laid down across the flower's huge petals. She quickly lost herself in the pleasure of having her pussy fucked one more time. Reena kept a steady pace and let the goblin enjoy herself. She continued humping for some time before her dick was itching to cum. Just a few moments before she did, she pulled out and jammed her head into Tamani's very well used other hole.

"Ahhhh! That'zzz good." Reena moaned as she soaked her eggs in fresh sperm. She caressed Tamani's soft butt while she was letting it all out. The goblin slut just moaned happily while taking it. Enough filled her ass that it was quickly seeping down her crack and over her legs.

She withdrew and pushed back into her pussy. Tamani didn't say anything this time, just gasped and clenched her pussy tightly around her.

"All thizzz time we've been fucking..." Reena pushed deep into her womb again, "The load I gave you here hazzz probably dripped out."

"Ohhh." Tamani looked back, "Well I guess you better refresh it."

"I had better." Reena smiled and started fucking anew. She sank her fingers into Tamani's plump ass cheeks and set to throwing dick in the slut just how she liked it.

The warm afternoon sun was passing over them as they fucked. The cacophony of their flesh smacking together filled the little meadow for a very raunchy sounding time.

Neither of them could've been happier. A massive load of fertilized eggs sat in Tamani, ready to hatch in just a week's time and endless flows of cum inseminating her womb. They thrust and moaned in pleasure together until Reena reached her peak one more time. A very fresh, very hot load of honey sperm poured into the panting goblin and set her to shaking with pleasure. She let Reena unload everything she could and then clenched down as tightly as she could manage as the bee cock retreated.

Reena pulled out and flopped down on the ground next to the flower, careful to sit her abdomen comfortably behind her.

"Is... that it?" Tamani asked, looking down at her.

Reena smiled, "I don't think zzzo. We made a deal. We have all evening to keep at it. I think we juzzt need a rezzzt."

Tamani smiled at that and slipped off the flower. She turned and sat in Reena's lap, half erect cock pressed between her plump butt cheeks. She settled her head back between Reena's big tits and sighed, "That sounds great."

12