Cock and Pearls

Story Info
How to use pearls to pleasure his cock!
1.5k words
4.35
122.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,677 Followers

I love pearls. I have a jewelry box devoted entirely to pearls. The bottom is lined with thick, black velvet boxes that contain the really good sets - the ones handed down from my grandmother, or the ones given to me by a lover. Those I reserve for special occasions. But on top of that is a tangled mass of strands, all different colors, white, black, pale pink, silver, gold, all waiting to be taken out and played with because yes - these are my "play" pearls. I don't know what it is about a strand of pearls hanging low between my breasts, but whatever it is, I definitely like the reaction I get when I put them on. And I don't know a woman who doesn't feel just a little bit more feminine and sexy with pearls sliding over her skin.

I saw an article recently about pleasuring your lover with pearls and because I'm a pearl girl, I had to check it out. There were some fantastic ideas listed, including tying your lover up with pearls (of course, it has to be more "pretend" than "real" bondage, unless you both want to end up tripping on pearlescent beads like a couple of Warner Brothers cartoons!) She even talked about penetrating a woman with pearls, which was a rather sexy thought, but then the article ended and I thought, "Hey! Wait a minute! You forgot something!" Or more to the point - someone. This bi-girl had focused on the female, but the masculine had been completely overlooked!

And you know me... we just can't have that!

What happened to the combination of pearls and cock? Because that, folks, is a marriage made in pleasure heaven, and my husband can attest to it firsthand! Well, he could, if he were here... but I guess since he's not, you'll have to hear it secondhand, from the perspective of the giver rather than the receiver.

In order to really give you the real how-to about cock and pearls, I thought I'd better do a little bit more research and practice, just to be sure I had the techniques down so I could relay them to all of you.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked my husband, standing naked in front of the mirror and slinging strands of pearls around my neck, all different colors and lengths.

"Anything in the name of science." Mr. Kitt leaned back naked on the bed, his cock straightening toward full mast with every new pearly addition at my throat.

I knelt between his thighs, biting my lip and admiring the gentle throb of the member I was assessing, wondering just exactly how to proceed. I had an idea, but ideas don't always work in practice, which is why I was venturing on this experiment - he and I were going to be guinea pigs - without all the fur and squeaking. Mostly.

"Hand me the K-Y." I always call lube "K-Y" even when it's not... just like I call tissues "Kleenex."

There is always a trusty (and sometimes crusty) tube of lube in each of our bedside drawers - well, except for the one time we went looking for it and couldn't find it on either side, and later found that our three-year-old had mistaken it for Purell and was "washing" her babies' faces with it. Thankfully, I was the one who found it, and not the babysitter... or Grandma! We've since invested in the edible kind - I love the cherry! - but we remember to "hide" it better in the drawers...

"Oh god..." His voice brought me back to the present as I warmed the lube in my hands and began to stroke, not in any hurry, still contemplative. His eyes closed as I rolled my hand around the length, thumbing the head, slicking him up. He looked at me when I leaned over him, teasing his cock with the strands of pearls and my breasts as I kissed my way over his belly.

"Ready?"

He just nodded, watching as I squeezed more lube into my hand and began to lube up a long, white strand of pearls hanging around my neck. When I leaned in and began to wrap it around his cock, however, we ran into a snag.

"Ack!"

"What?" He jumped and made me choke again.

"Too short!" I quickly started unwrapping, divesting myself of all the other strands of pearls, tossing them onto the bed. I kept two - a shorter black one, for looks, and a very long white one, which hung down almost to my navel. I used the lube to liberally coat the longer strand, wiping the excess off on his cock, and started again, wrapping the pearls around and around, from base almost to the tip.

"Is that too tight?"

He shook his head, watching me with interest. I could tell curiousity was outweighing pleasure at this point, but that was okay... we'd get there. Then we ran into yet another snag. I found, once wrapped, while it didn't feel too tight, it was too tight to provide much movement and hence - friction. In true Goldilocks fashion, it took me a third try to get it just right, loose enough to let me stroke him but tight enough to keep them from just slipping off altogether.

But once that was figured out, we were pretty much good to go. His eyes were bright as he watched me, at first using one hand, then taking the strand off altogether so I could use both, squeezing gently as I stroked him faster... a little faster, the lube creating a sweet, frothy friction. The pearls tickled the head of his cock with every pass, and it wasn't long before he was thrusting into my hands, his eyes half closed, his breath coming faster.

"Good?" I asked, the smell of the cherry lube making me salivate.

"Mr. Wizard would approve." He groaned when I slid the pearls all the way down and took him into my mouth. I could barely stretch around the pearls, too, so I just sucked the tip as my hands continued to squeeze and tug, getting used to the rhythm, following his breath. The taste of his pre-cum mixed with the cherry-flavor and I sucked harder, hand and mouth working together for that final release.

Mr. Kitt is good about warning me he's going to come. Not because I don't like to swallow, I don't mind, but he knows I love to watch, and he's always been very accommodating in that regard.

"Ahhh baby!" I knew the tone. I kicked it up a notch, a little more pressure and a tickle of my tongue along the frenulum at every pass. "I'm gonna--"

Yes. Oh. God. Yes. I tasted the first wave, a bright, hot flood in my mouth, and swallowed that, but the next spilled over my contracting hands, the pearls slipping easily now, like a nubbed little sheath, urging his cum from his balls in incredible, quivering waves. He gave them each to me with a growl and a thrust, and I watched, delighted, my pussy wet with lust, as his cum slid down the now-sticky pearlescent beads. I worked it in with my hands, making him buck and shudder with pre-orgasmic bliss.

Needless to say, the experiment was quite the success, so I thought I'd share my tips with you!

1. Use edible, flavored lube - but definitely DO use it, and a lot of it!

2. Use very, very long strands of pearls (the kind that go down to the navel) if you want to keep wearing them during the session.

3. Don't use expensive pearls - but make sure they are well made, and preferably individually attached to the strand (so if they break, they don't all come off at once!)

4. Don't squeeze too hard, and make sure you aren't pinching any skin with the pearls.

5. Wrap the pearls in firm circles - this is sort of a Goldilocks comment, but not to tight and not too loose. Too tight and they won't move. Too loose and there's not enough friction. You'll just have to experiment to get it "just right," Goldiegirl!

6. If you want it to be a pearl blowjob, and not just foreplay or a handjob, use the pearls to tease the head at the beginning, but as he gets closer to the finish line, push the pearls lower, use your hand to move them up and down (again, tension is important here!) and your mouth over the head.(This is where edible lube is important!)

7. When he's ready to come, it's really hot to watch it slide down his shaft all over the pearls... but if he likes you to swallow and you don't mind, that's okay too!

That's it! Now you, too, can have some pearlicious fun!

-----

>^,,^<

-----

If you enjoyed this, remember to leave some feedback and don't forget to vote!

Also, if you want to get more of me faster when you come to Lit (*grin*) don't forget to add me to your favorites!

Thanks for reading,

XOXO

~*~*Selena*~*~

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,677 Followers