Cock Games Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead of squirting only three or four times," Jenny went on. "He would continue to squirt again and again. Instead of lasting only a few seconds, his ejection would continue for something like, I don't know, maybe like two minutes!"

"Wow!" I heard the excitement sound in Debbie's voice, not that she needed any more excitement with John in the room.

"And not only that," Jenny added. "But the drug would make him fill up a lot sooner too. He could only go for about two hours between ejections. He would have to keep on waking me during the night like a hungry baby, except I would be the one drinking the milk."

I heard Debbie let out a moan. She panted as a result of Jenny's words. It sounded as though she was going to orgasm right there.

It felt as though I was going to orgasm too. I couldn't believe the words coming out of the clothed bitch sitting with her long, sexy legs so close to me. She was the most domineering woman I had ever met. My cock stayed rock hard as a result, and then I felt it start to pre-cumm.

"It looks as though your husband likes to show himself off to strangers," Jenny spoke more to me than to Jenny. "It's bad enough that he remains hard in my presence, but now I see he wants to show off how wet he can get too."

Debbie gave me a look of disgust, but then the look quickly turned to a smile. "Yes, I guess Randy is quite the exhibitionist," She told Jenny. "I never realized it before, but I see this makes him very aroused."

"I should say so!" Jenny agreed. "He's wetting himself! Look at that thing go!"

Both girls looked at me. They stared right at it, looking at my cock as it continued to pre-cumm. I couldn't help it. I never felt so aroused in my life.

"I wonder how he would perform as a stripper?" Jenny questioned I think more to herself than anyone else in the room. "You know once a month we all get together with our men and make them take it off in public. We take turns getting together in someone's house and make each man come out and strip for us. About once a year we lease a strip club and really do it up like the professionals."

"A group of you?" Debbie questions.

"Yes, there's a group of female dominates in town," Jenny told us. "I'm surprised you never heard about us. It's much more arousing for the men when other women - preferably strangers - get to watch. They get so damn aroused when they take it off in front of women they only just met."

"I never thought about that," Debbie continued to look directly down at my drooling organ. "But now I see it through Randy. Yes, I think we should join. How big is your group?"

"We must have about a dozen ladies," Jenny told her. "At least that's about how many show up to each striptease. We have a few part-timers and visiting members too, just to keep it interesting for the guys."

"I like that!" Debbie sounded more and more excited with every breath. "I've only been to a male strip show once, but I really liked it."

"Oh, then you are really going to love this one!" Jenny spoke excitedly. "We do it up better than any classical male strip show. You are going to love watching all those firm, hard men take it all off."

"Firm and hard?"

"Oh yes, all of them," Jenny told her. "About a dozen men in one night. They are all exhibitionist like Randy, so they all get hard up on stage."

"Oh my!" Debbie let out something of a shriek. It sounded like she was about to fall over and faint - or orgasm.

I, for myself, felt as though I was about to fall over too. I couldn't believe the words I heard out of this beautiful young vixen. I also felt wet, which the two girls could clearly see. I felt beads of pre-cumm fall between my legs.

"And not only that!" Jenny went on and it got even worse. "But as long as they are all hard anyway, we figure we might as well go ahead and jerk them off while we're at it. Sometimes we have an auction where each man is sold. The highest bidder gets to jump up on stage and jack off her purchase, and she gets to do it in public."

"Oh my!" Debbie let out another loud shriek. "Are you serious?"

"Deadly!" Jenny answered. "One by one we jerk them off. Six, eight, eleven, maybe twelve men get jacked off in a row. You get to watch them one by one splatter loads of semen on the floor."

"All of them?" Debbie questioned with her eyes firmly fixed on John.

"Every one of them," Jenny answered. "And yes, John too. He's one of the star attractions."

"I believe it!" Debbie answered while her eyes stayed fixed upon him - or at least fixed on his continued erection.

"You know he used to be a model," They both looked. "John, I mean. He used to be a model, you know."

I had no trouble believing her. Given his handsome face and bulging muscles, I would have to guess he was a very successful model.

"Why don't you fetch some of your modeling shots?" Jenny suggested. "You know the ones I'm talking about. And hurry!"

He nodded and left the room.

"You're going to love these," Jenny smiled and let out a little laugh of pleasure.

They both laughed, and they still laughed when John stepped back in. It did not take him long to fetch the pictures, only a few seconds. I noticed he followed Jenny's orders explicitly.

He walked back into the room cautiously, although embarrassed to show the pictures he held in his hands. They looked to be 8 by 10 glossies.

"Don't show them to me!" Jenny chastised him when he attempted to hand them first to her. "Why would I be interested in the pictures when I was the one behind the camera! Show them to Debbie instead!"

With continued caution, he stepped around to the opposite side of the room and stood next to my wife. He looked embarrassed to show her the pictures, but I couldn't figure out what he could be embarrassed about -- I mean given his situation.

"Oh God!" Debbie nearly screamed and put her hand over her mouth when she looked at the first one. "I don't believe it!"

I glanced over and tried to take a look for myself, but she held the photograph away so I couldn't see. Naturally, I knew it had to be a picture of him naked, but I questioned what made her yell out. I figured it had to be because the picture showed him in some kind of compromising position, and I naturally wondered what it was.

"Oh my!" Debbie was panting. "Is this really him?"

"Take a real close look," Jenny suggested. "Can you tell?"

She looked at the picture, and then she glanced over to John standing just beside her. I distinctly noticed, however, she did not glance up at his face. Instead, Debbie only looked straight ahead and paid attention to the erect cock standing a few feet in front of her. She took a close look at the picture, and then she took an even closer look at his cock. I grew even more curious as to what the picture showed, but still she continued to keep it to herself.

"I think it is!" Debbie announced her conclusion about a minute later. "Oh my, this is really him!"

"And doesn't he look delicious?" Jenny asked.

"He looks scrumptious!" Debbie started to giggle. "I'd love to sink my teeth right into him."

Both girls laughed. I noticed John took a step back with worry.

"Show Randy!" Jenny suggested. "Maybe we can take a picture of him in the same position."

"Oh yes!" Debbie announced with glee. She took a look at the picture, and then she took a look down at my cock.

"How about it Randy?" She asked me. "How about we put your cock in the same position? How would you like to be a cock-dog."

Finally, she showed it to me, but I wish she hadn't. It took a moment for me to recognize the picture and understand the reason for her earlier words.

The picture was a close up of John's cock, and it was encased in a hot-dog bun. A line of ketchup snaked across the top. Relish and onions looked to be squeezed into the side. I didn't know for certain if it was John's cock because the picture only showed a cock, but it clearly could have been. The thing was long and erect, sticking out of the bun from both ends like one of those giant Polish sausages. It looked to be a regular sized hot dog bun, but his prick was so damned big that the entire cock-head stuck out of one end. I never saw such a humiliating, but at the same time erotic sight in my life. I think my own cock spasmed at the chance to be put in the same position.

"Oh my! And here's dessert!" Debbie nearly let out a scream again.

The second picture showed what first looked to be a cupcake. I saw white cream on top and cake down the side. Upon closer inspection, however, I saw the center of the cupcake was comprised of a cock. A male cock stuck straight up out of the center of the cake. Worse yet, a lighted candle glowed in the center, perched at the top of the cake, extending straight up out of his cumm hole.

"That was my birthday party," Jenny informed us. "As you can probably guess, I had to blow out the candle rather quickly. And then I gave John a blow."

I didn't want to see the rest of the pictures, but Debbie and Jenny showed them to me anyway. The next couple of shots were of John tied up in various compromising positions, first to a brick wall, than to a bed, and the next one with manacles and standing in what looked to be a dungeon. In every picture he stood firm and erect, which Debbie greatly enjoyed.

Finally, near the end, the pictures showed him ejaculating. They were taken at the precise moment of eruption, showing a long string of spunk squirting from where the candle once perched.

"That's the best," Jenny told us. "I love to watch an erupting cock, especially at the strip shows where I can watch one after another spew their loads. You've never seen so many erupting cocks in all your life. And let me tell you, by the time they're all done, we've created quite a mess. I mean there's quite a big puddle of it - male sperm, I mean. It splatters all over the place."

"Oh my!"

"It would be so fun if you would let Randy join us," She added. "We always appreciate new ones like Randy. It keeps the games interesting, and I especially like it when we shock them with some of the things we do. And I can tell he wants to too. Just look at him drool!"

She did not refer to any drooling of my mouth, of course. She meant my cock. I continued to pre-cumm copious amounts of lubricate for their enjoyment.

"And you know," Jenny kept going on yet further. "We play other games that I am sure you will enjoy too."

"Other games?" Debbie asked curiously.

"Yes, other games," Jenny answered with confidence. "We have a whole bunch of little games we like to play. I'm sure you will like all of them, and maybe even Randy too."

"Like what?" Debbie questioned.

"Oh I don't want to tell you now," Jenny refused to give a direct answer. "It will be so much better when they come as a surprise, especially to Randy."

"Please!" Debbie begged. "At least give me a hint!"

"Well, all right," Jenny gave in, although only slightly. "I'll give you just one little hint. I'll tell you that all our games somehow involve the male cock."

"Oh wow!" Debbie seemed to like this.

I gasped in disbelief.

"They are all cock games," Jenny summarized. "That's what I like to call them, you know: Cock games."

"Cock games," Debbie repeated with a chuckle. "I like that name."

"Than you're interested?"

"Oh yes!" Debbie answered to my dismay. "Count me in for your next party!"

"And Randy too?"

"And of course, Randy too," She answered and embarrassed me even further. "He doesn't have a choice you know. He's like my slave."

"Your cock slave," Jenny emphasized.

"Yes, Randy is my cock slave," Debbie repeated. "And he can be your cock slave too!"

"Oh, yes!" Jenny nearly jumped out of her chair with joy. "I like that! I can hardly wait to play cock games with your husband. Maybe we could even start tonight?"

"Tonight?"

"Yes," Jenny answered. "Why not? We can do like a warm up game. We'll do a trade. You let me have Randy's cock, and I'll let you have John's."

I noticed Debbie take a long, hard glance at John and then smile. I didn't like where this was going. I didn't like it at all.

"I'll go and set something up downstairs in the dungeon," She gave me the first hint of what her basement really was like. "Wait about five minutes and then bring Randy. Bring him, that is, if you're woman enough."

"I'm more woman than you'll ever be," Debbie defended herself. "Five minutes! I'll be there."

Jenny got up to leave. John immediately followed without being told. They disappeared around the corner. I heard a door squeak open and then footsteps going down a set of stairs.

To be continued...

12