Cock-Sucker: A Great Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit my heart is pounding at the prospect of being the centre of two men's lust, first with just a little fear and uncertainty, and secondly with pleasurable anticipation. Two cocks to please...! My own inadequate little cock is already hard and standing stiffly to attention just at the thought of it. Tell me what it was like for you. I've got a dirty mind, and such a vivid imagination!

Well, it finally happened... or has it, I'm not sure? For some time -- as I recently mentioned, my Boyfriend has been dropping pointed hints about experimenting with double-penetration, about me taking two cocks up my tight little butt simultaneously. I was understandably nervous at the prospect? but was more-or-less resigned to its inevitability. So when he texts me to say he's coming around, and he's bringing a 'guest' I recognize the code. I know what he has in mind. With a storm of butterflies in my stomach I shower, purge and lube. No point in dressing, I pose naked in the mirror... yes, I look OK. Will he like what he sees? Can I go through with this?

Then I hear his key in the lock, as he enters I see the 'guest' hanging shyly behind him -- it's Rich (not his real name), a young guy -- maybe a little older than me. Martin brought him around earlier, we did oral together, he has a nice cock. I'm relieved, although we're both a little anxious, tongue-tied, grinning shyly and stupidly at each other. I note that Rich's attention is fixed on my naked groin, I'm happy for him to look. When my Boyfriend suggests we 'get a little more comfortable', I anticipate what he means. I help Rich out of his pants, he's already hard, and his cock is as tasty as I remember it, tall and white, cleanly circumcised, not too big, but big enough to fill my mouth nicely. I crouch down and get into sucking it enthusiastically.

Martin suggests we move to the bedroom, so I reluctantly leave off sucking him for a moment and we playfully lead each other by the cocks into the bedroom. We're both naked now, and fall onto the bed together, naturally curling around into the sixty-nine position, and it's heaven. He's such a good cock-sucker it urges me on to work harder at sucking his cock. I can't believe how good this is already. From the corner of my eye I can see Martin undressing, unloosing and coiling his tie, hanging his suit over the chair-back neatly folded, and guess it's time to move things along. I squirm around and assume the doggie position, Rich gets the idea with a broad grin and comes in behind me, tracing his dribbling hard-on -- already glistening-wet with my saliva, down the cleavage of my bum. I brace to receive him as I feel the head of his cock at the tight mouth of my rectum, and it slides all the way in so easily, making me gasp out loud. My rectal muscles tighten around him instinctively making him grunt his approval, and he takes a few long deep strokes, his hands coming around me, seeking out my own dangling erection and fondling it sweetly.

My Boyfriend is now naked and his big cock is intimidatingly hard. I smile up at him, and kiss the tip affectionately. Again we move around into a more advantageous position, as I've seen on the Gay Porn-sites. Rich now lies on his back on the bed. Carefully I straddle him, a little self-consciously, placing one knee either side of his thighs, then I reach down between our bodies to seek and feel out his hard cock, it pulses delightfully in my hand as I target it up towards my arse, feeding its smooth head back in, then slowly sinking down onto it, taking it all. I watch the expression on his face, ecstasy mixed in with an agony of sensation, and can't resist riding up and down on him, teasing him, my own cock flip-flopping for him to see, my anal muscles flexing around his trapped cock welcoming it deeper.

Then I obediently lie forward over him, presenting my cock-impaled bottom to Martin who is circling around, making long wanking strokes up and down the length of his scarily magnificent cock. I'm crushed up against Rich, his cock hot and pulsing up inside me, and I grit my teeth. I feel my Boyfriend's fingers tracking their way down my bum-cheeks to the point of penetration. Rich moans helplessly as my Boyfriend's cock-head plays across his balls, sliding into place. And almost without realizing it I hear Rich give a little despairing moan, he's biting his lip, but I realize what's going on. I feel the kick and throb deep up my rectum, feel it pulse and twitch, and the warm jet of spunk bursting.

His eyes are closed in effort, he can't stop the cum, no-one can. He gives a wrenching sob. My Boyfriend's cock is nudging up tight. I brace, hold myself, relax my muscles as far as I can, feel the big head of his glans forcing in. But Rich is already shrinking in a messy pool of gooey spunk, as Martin slithers in, Rich is oozing out. Have I got both of them? I'm not sure. The pressure of my Boyfriend forcing in kind-of eases Rich out. I've got the full familiar hard length up my bum now and it fills me, making me moan with sated pleasure. I'm the centre of a human sandwich, crushed up against warm sweat-slithery male flesh, my own hard-on and balls excitingly pressed into Rich's heaving undulating stomach, I can't hold back either, and as my Boyfriend starts fucking me I begin cumming in the tight compression between us.

The fucking goes on for some time, the slap of flesh-on-flesh, short sharp stabbing thrusts alternating with long deep thrusts that make my toes curl, until eventually Martin cries out loud, lunges balls-deep into me, holds, and deluges my intestines with a second flood of spunk. Afterwards, the three of us lie together fully interlocked for a long cool moment, with Martin still inside me. When we eventually roll apart I've never seen so much spunk, drooling strands of it all over our stomachs and in messy webs connecting our genitals, seeping out from my aching bum-hole. It feels wonderful. I'm breathing in huge gulps of air. I'm ready for more sex, but they just lie back on the bed, eyes closed, breathing slowly, recovering. I crouch between them and start wanking, using the spunk as lovely lubricant.

Have I been DP'ed...? I've taken two cocks up my bum, sure, for a brief moment, maybe, both at once... but does that count, I can't be sure. I wank my stiff cock pleasurably as I wait for them to recover. More... please...?

BY TRISTAN TROTSKY

12