Cock Sucker App

Story Info
Straight guy discovers a sex app that changes his life.
13.4k words
4.69
237.4k
476
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Straight guy discovers a sex app that changes his life.

Note: This is a NUDE DAY 2017 CONTEST STORY... so please vote... the focus of the story the glorious nudity and visuals of COCK.

Thanks to: Tex Beethoven, Robert and Wayne for editing this.

*

As I sucked my father-in-law's big, thick cock while he was watching football, and my wife and mother-in-law were upstairs watching television and chatting, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

It was a coded vibration reserved for alerting me that there was a cock in need of a cock sucker somewhere nearby.

My father-in-law asked, as I bobbed on his seven inch cock, two inches longer than mine, "Another cock nearby?"

I moaned on his cock for my answer, as I always hated the threat of getting caught by my wife or mother-in-law, yet I equally got excited by it. Plus, I could never say no to any man willing to give me his cock and cum... including my own father-in-law.

How did a straight mid-forties guy like myself, relatively happily married with two kids (a daughter in college and a son graduating from high school in a couple of weeks), end up being an avid cock sucker willing to drop everything to suck cock?

Well, here is the story and the phone app that changed my life... from straight to cock sucker.

.....

My midlife crisis began when I was 42. And like a growing number of men in 2017, mine wasn't about buying some expensive car, or deciding to get a Harley, it was getting intrigued about cock. It was sparked by the accidental cock sucking incident I walked in on, which triggered the idea of becoming a cock sucker... something that hadn't even been a blip on the horizon before the incident.

I was in an adult store, looking for a fleshlight (I'd read good things about them, and with my wife's sex drive dribbling to an almost comatose state, added to the fact I travelled a lot for work, it seemed like a good solution). I bought one and some lube, then decided I would test it out immediately. I went to the back rooms to watch a film and get off with my new toy. I got five dollars in quarters and headed back.

I walked past the first door, which was wide open (these not normal doors, but sliding doors), and heard a guy say, "That's it, deep throat my cock, faggot."

I froze. I assumed you could choose gay movies (I had been to these type of places before, although I had always chosen either a lesbian film or a gangbang film), but that voice wasn't recorded, it was real.

I should have kept walking, but I stopped dead in my tracks.

I turned and looked... curiosity getting the best of me.

And curiosity led to shock.

A big black man with his trousers on the floor was standing, and a naked guy stroking his cock was kneeling on the floor, furiously bobbing on the huge black cock like some porn star.

My original shock... I had never once seen a live oral sex show... never mind a gay live oral sex show... was replaced by complete shock as I realized the man on his knees slobbering over that black dick was one of my business partners and good friend Jack.

The black man saw me and smiled, before asking, "Want to come join your friend here?"

My eyes went wide and I quickly moved away before Jack could see me, turning around and leaving the back room and the store. My head was spinning at the sight of Jack sucking cock, of Jack sucking huge black cock and the fact that the black man seemed to know we were friends.

My head was spinning and, oddly, my cock was throbbing.

It was upsetting and confusing that even though Jack was the one having sex with another guy, and in a public place even, I was the one who was ashamed and embarrassed.

I hurried to my car and drove away, unable to fathom Jack as a faggot. But, without a doubt, it had been Jack.

Jack, who was married to a beautiful woman.

Jack, who had four kids.

Jack, who I had over to my house weekly for poker night.

Jack, who had played minor league baseball and had been drafted by the Yankees before blowing out his right knee in college.

Jack, whose office was right next to mine.

That night, in my office at home, while finally using my fleshlight for the first time, I tried to watch my favourite porn scene: Brittney Amber in "Interracial Teacher Gangbang." Brittney is playing a teacher (my favourite fantasy), in tan thigh highs (my favourite fetish and colour), in high heels for a while and later in stocking feet (I love both of those) and getting triple teamed (so fucking hot). Yet, as I slowly stroked my cock in my new amazingly pleasurable realistic pussy, the visual of Jack sucking cock popped into my head.

I was still in awe of every aspect of it.

Jack sucking cock.

Jack on his knees.

The big black cock.

The black man's derogatory words.

And even though I kept trying to focus on the video, the teacher being used and getting fucked like a cheap slut, usually so hot, I suddenly found my attention going to the black cocks instead of the nice tits, nylon legs and moans of the hot teacher. The black cocks suddenly consumed me, becoming the most exciting parts of the scenes.

Shaking my head at my sudden obsession with big black cock, I closed my eyes and used the fleshlight faster, just allowing my suddenly confusing turn-on to take control as I replayed the very brief gay sex scene I'd witnessed... and I came in seconds, confused by how turned on what I had witnessed had gotten me.

I really couldn't explain it.

But remembering the sight of one big black cock being sucked by a naked colleague, and I was suddenly hard as a steel rod.

I wasn't gay.

I'd never considered sucking a cock before. Not even an idle 'I wonder what it would be like if...'

But after witnessing Jack sucking cock, I was abruptly confused about my sexuality.

Combining the reality that my sex life had gotten less and less and now was almost nonexistent... menopause for my wife meaning almost no sex... and my new intrigue of cock grew and grew (as did my cock as I fantasized about it).

The next day I saw Jack at work and we chatted about sports as usual, but the whole time all I could think about was yesterday and him on his knees with a black cock in his mouth, bobbing hungrily like girls used to do for me when I was in college, or even my wife before she'd secured me with the 'I do's'.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed it.

But I did see it.

And it changed EVERYTHING.

I started going online more and instead of reading lesbian stories, or slut wife stories (the idea of my wife being a slut always a literally gripping fantasy), I began to read stories about gay sex... usually stories of white straight guys sucking black cock. I was amazed at how many were out there.

I watched even more porn, not always interracial porn, but usually, and my focus undoubtedly began to focus on cocks. Every cock seemed so unique, so appealing... the truth being that a cock suddenly was as beautiful a thing to me as a pair of legs in nylons, a firm pair of tits or a Beyoncé ass.

Before I knew it I was no longer watching any lesbian porn... I was watching straight porn and spending more time staring at the cock than the woman.

This led me to searching for pictures of cock, which led me to hours and hours on Tumblr scrolling down page after page and checking out cock after cock. I was fascinated how each one looked different. Big ones, small ones, straight ones, curved ones, thick ones, black ones....

This led me onto Craigslist where I read ads from men looking for cock suckers. I read lots of them, even created a new 'cravingdick' email and replied to a few but always chickened out when the offer to meet was given... or when I shot my load and all the excitement of sucking cock dissipated and was replaced with guilt at the idea of being a cock sucker or cheating on my wife.

During this time, Jack came over a few times for poker night and every time I saw him I wondered what he would do if I told him I knew. Would he suck my cock? Would he suck all our cocks? When we chatted, he talked about his kids, his wife and all the general crap that men talk about... all with no hint he was unhappy... he even bragged he still got it at least three times a week... which was generally three times more than I did.

Yet, the more I watched porn, the more I scrolled down Tumblr, the more obsessed I became about the idea of sucking cock.

I imagined being on my knees.

I imagined being forced to suck cock.

I imagined becoming a cum bucket for some big dicked stranger.

And every time I fantasized about it, I would cum really hard.

Then I would feel guilty and ashamed at the idea of being some cock sucking faggot and tell myself I wouldn't ever watch porn again.

Yet... a day or two later... sure enough, I would be back watching porn, staring at a cock sliding in and out of a mouth, a pussy, an ass, whatever, so long as it was a cock.

Another night while I was scrolling down Tumblr like the fascinated cock addict I had become, I saw something that changed my life forever.

It was an advertisement for a secret app that guaranteed all the cock you could handle. Now I had no real interest in sucking cock... it was just a fantasy. I never imagined fulfilling it like any of my other out there fantasies: like a threesome with my wife and sister, anal sex, watching two women, my wife being gangbanged or getting to fuck Beyoncé. Yet, horny at the time and curious, I clicked on the advertisement.

I gasped at the cost: 75 bucks... no way was I going to spend money like that to fantasize about sucking cock.

But I continued reading anyway.

The app was a onetime cost of 75 bucks but was completely hidden on your phone... it looked like a sports app... it was even called Score.... It guaranteed discretion and it matched you up with cocks based on your needs. Before you even paid you could do a free survey to discover your sexual preferences.

Yes __X__ No _____ 1. Do you fantasize about sucking cock?

Well the fact I was actually doing the survey implied the obvious. Yes, I fantasized about sucking cock... almost obsessively of late.


Yes _____ No __X__ 2. Do you find men attractive?

Truthfully, the answer was no. I didn't find men attractive at all. I mean I knew when a man was good looking, but who cared... no man had ever turned me on... just cock.


Yes __X__ No _____ 3. Do you focus on the cock as much as or more than the girl when watching porn?

Before the past month, the answer would have been no, but the more I watched porn of late the more focused I became on the cock. Not the guy, not the girl... just the cock.


Yes _____ No __X__ 4. Do you want to have anal sex with a man?

No... I mean I would love to fuck my wife in the ass if she'd ever let me... but I had no interest in being sodomized.


Yes __X__ No _____ 5. Do you want to taste cum?

I really did.


Yes _____ No __X__ 6. Do women no longer turn you on?

I still found women attractive... I still got hard when I saw a woman in nylons... my fetish. I wasn't gay, I was still straight.... Just curious about sucking cock.


Yes __X__ No _____ 7. Do you find a cock visually appealing?

I did. I found every cock unique... unlike vaginas, which I thought all looked, smelt and tasted pretty much the same. Cocks came in vastly different lengths, a variety of different shapes, a few different colours and a shockingly large amount of different girths.


Yes _____ No __X__ 8. Do you want to kiss a man?

God, no. Yuck!!!


Yes __X__ No _____ 9. Does the term 'cock cocker' turn you on?

I'd be lying if I said it didn't... especially on some of the sissy Tumblr captions where women were calling men sissies, cock suckers and so forth. Pictures of women with a strap-on asking, "Do you want to suck this, cock sucker?" always had my cock instantly hard. The only sight that turned me on more was a she-male asking the same question, the idea of being able to suck a cock, while still having it be on a woman made it somehow seem less gay, and I still loved a good pair of knockers. A sexy babe with a big cock and a filthy mouth would be heaven!


Yes _____ No __X__ 10. Would you quit women completely to only have sex with men?

I didn't think so, I still loved women and I still enjoyed sex with my wife the rare time an eclipse happened. Yet, if I had a cock in front of me or a pussy, I would likely crawl over to the cock, all things considered.


Yes __X__ No _____ 11. Have you ever worn or would you ever wear women's panties?

I hadn't... yet the idea was intriguing. I have always loved soft things: plush blankets, silk nylons and my expensive SAXX underwear (it's all I wear... well, it was all I wore before going panty shopping a couple of days later) and always wondered what girl panties would feel like. So I answered yes, thinking it would be something to inquire about at some point.

Yes __X__ No _____ 12. Have you ever worn nylons?

Truth is that when I was on the road I always took along two things: sheer pantyhose and my fleshlight (over time I would expand this list to include vibrating cock ring, panties and anal toys, but I'm getting ahead of myself... haha... a head of myself... what a delightful pun).

Anyway, I often wore pantyhose underneath my suit at meetings when on the road, loving the feeling of the sheer nylons and often wore them at night until I got myself off.


Yes __X__ No _____ 13. Have you ever imagined yourself being pegged by your wife, girlfriend or another woman?

I hadn't until recently when I saw the many different Tumblr caption pictures and the idea had popped into my mind, although I couldn't fathom my wife being interested... nor could I fathom even bringing the idea up to her.

Yes __X__ No _____ 14. Does the idea of being a sissy turn you on?

Again this was a recent intriguing idea. Some of the Tumblr caption photos or gifs pushed the idea that cock sucking was the first step to becoming a sissy... a bimbo... a feminine man. And since I liked wearing pantyhose, the idea of being a sissy, being a slut for cock slowly grew on me as well.

Yes __X__ No _____ 15. Do you want to be a cock sucker? Being on your knees, stroking a big hard cock, taking it in your slutty mouth and bobbing until you get your salty treat?

Well, the fact that my mouth was watering and my cock begging for release just from reading the question, made the answer pretty obvious.

I recalled seeing a Tumblr gifs countdown "18 TIPS TO BECOME A GREAT COCKSUCKER" by silkstockingslover, with the subtitle 'Become the sissy you were born to be'.

1-First you fish out the cock (With a hot blonde pulling a cock out of a pair of underwear and being shocked by its massive size).

2-Lick the mushroom top (Just a girl with both hands on a big cock swirling her tongue around the head).

3-Stroke the shaft (A hot blonde stroking a huge shaft, before wrapping her mouth around the impressive, mouth-watering rod).

4-Lick the entire shaft (A black and white picture of a girl on her knees licking the entire shaft like she was licking an ice cream cone, from the bottom to the top).

5-Never forget the balls... it's where your creamy treat is (a close-up of a brunette sucking on a big cum-laden bag).

6-Multitask... lick the balls and stroke the shaft (a white woman furiously stroking a big black cock while also sucking on his big balls).

7-Take it in your mouth... and start to worship (a pretty brunette passionately sucking a cock like she was in love with it).

8- Go deeper... and look up at him to show your hunger (a brunette sucking cock, her eyes never leaving his).

9-Show him you can deep throat (a redhead impressively slowly going down on a huge cock until it was entirely in her mouth).

10-Ask him what he wants... let him know you're his sissy slut (a blonde 80s-looking slut really working over a cock).

11-Use lots of saliva (a brunette slobbering all over a big juicy cock... saliva everywhere).

12-BegIn bobbing (a cute blonde sucking on a cock back and forth, back and forth... almost like a hypnotist's watch)

13-Go balls deep and hold (a brunette in workout gear deep throating a cock, then moving her head around)

14-Allow him to deep throat you (a young looking girl watching as a huge cock slowly fills her mouth completely... her eyes opening wider as more of her mouth is filled).

15-Stroke and suck (a brunette smoothly stroking a cock while simultaneously sucking it).

16-Suck like your life depends on it (a huge tittied blonde bobbing like crazy as the guy pushes her head down on his massive member)

17-Let him face fuck you... you're just a vessel for his pleasure (a blonde in pigtails being roughly face fucked)

18-Prepare for his sweet gift (a brunette girl stroking a cock, her mouth wide open waiting for the money shot).

My biggest disappointment as I went through all 18 tips was it didn't actually show the money shot at the end... watching cum shoot out of a cock was just one more obsession I'd become addicted to of late.

I then clicked on 'see test results.'

After a moment the following words stared out at me:

YOU ARE A SISSY COCK SUCKER!!!

I read the words... My cock again flinching in my pants.

I continued reading.

Although the survey has labeled you a SISSY COCK SUCKER you can choose from any of the following for your specialty label. You may change your designation anytime, but only one profile picture can be chosen at a time.

But first fill out the following profile that is only shared with who you want to see it, but also helps the program select the perfect cocks for you from our current database.

Yes __X__ No _____ 1. Do you suck cock?
Although the answer was no... I was on this app to explore the idea of sucking cock... so I answered yes as I was hoping to do so soon.

Yes __X__ No _____ 2. Do you swallow?
Again a theoretical question, I assumed if I sucked a cock it would be expected I would swallow, and I knew that at the very least I wanted to discover what that was like, so I again answered in the affirmative.

Yes _____ No __X__ 3. Are you a bottom?
This one I answered no. Although I had a tiny curiosity about getting fucked... the porn I watched now almost exclusively anal (sometimes even guys taking it in the ass in pegging scenes... I couldn't explain it but the moans and whimpers coming from men... masculine or twinks... were both confusingly stimulating) I wasn't ready to seriously consider being sodomized.

Yes __X__ No _____ 4. Are you submissive?
Sexually, I didn't think so, as I had always been a little assertive when in the bedroom. Yet, if I was sucking a cock I imagined I would indeed be submissive at the time. So after pondering the intent of the question I answered yes.

Yes _____ No __X__ 5. Do you want to top?
I only wanted to suck. I didn't want to do anything that I could do to my wife. I didn't want to get sucked (although from the rarity of her blowing me I could barely call it something she did for me) and no way did I want to fuck a guy in the ass (although that too was not something my wife was willing to so). So I answered no.

Yes __X__ No _____ 6. Do you like wearing panties?
I hadn't even considered this in any real way except just now with the previous survey. Although a few of the sissy tumblr things turned me on... especially the captions where pretty girls belittled men... being called a cock sucker or a faggot by a woman somehow enhanced the excitement even though it made no sense). So although the answer was technically still no, I answered yes... knowing I would be going to buy a pair of panties for myself very soon. I mean I already wore pantyhose, so adding a pair of bright pink panties (I knew they had to be pink for some reason) wasn't a big jump.

Yes __X__ No _____ 7. Do you define yourself as straight?
The truth was I did. I was married. I liked women. I loved women. I just was curious/obsessed about sucking cock. So I answered yes.