Cock Sucker Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues - Goodbye virginity.
4.9k words
4.74
10.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Kim after work on Wednesday evening. We went to a restaurant for dinner and talked. While we ate, I told her about Bob and what had happened.

"You've got to be kidding me," Kim said. "He's marrying someone and was taking you out?"

"Yeah. I found the announcement in the paper and confronted him on Monday at work," I said.

"What did he say?"

"He said he was sorry. Bob wanted to talk about it, but I didn't give him a chance."

"What are you going to do now? Do you want me to fix you up with one of Steve's friends?"

I considered Kim's offer, wondering if I was ready to date someone else. After a moment, I decided to say yes.

"Sure. Why not?"

"So, how far did you let the looser get with you?" Kim said.

"I'm still a virgin, but I did take your advice. I blew Bob, and he went down on me."

Kim chuckled. "How do you like oral sex, Laura?"

Leaning closer, I said, "I love it! Sucking cock is amazing. Bob ate my pussy, and it was great too."

"See. I told you it was good. When would you like to go out? I'll talk to Steve and set something up."

"Whenever. It's not like I have anything else going on, Kim."

"I'll let you know after talking to Steve."

Kim and I changed the subject, talking about several things while finishing our meal. She told me about college and the fun she had at school. Our conversation went back to sex when I asked if she dated while away.

"I don't really date, but I do hook up when the urge hits me," Kim said.

"Hook up?" I said.

Kim nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I will get together with a guy for sex once in a while."

"What about Steve? Does he know?"

"Yes. Steve does the same thing when he's at school. We talked about it and agreed we could. I like him, and we date when we're home, but when we're away, we take care of our needs."

"I don't mean to sound dumb, but what does hooking up mean?"

Kim chuckled. "It means getting together with someone for sex with no strings attached, Laura. If I find a cute guy and I'm horny, I'll get it on with him. I don't do it often, but I like getting laid. Afterward, I seldom go out with the guy again." Kim laughed. "Shit! Sometimes I don't even know their last name."

I thought about what Kim said for a moment before responding. While I'd never considered hooking up with anyone, my last go-round didn't work. As much as I enjoyed oral sex with Bob, being lied to rubbed me wrong. Maybe I would be happier having casual sex and avoiding relationships for the time being.

"It sounds fun, Kim."

"You have no idea. It was weird the first time. I met a guy at a bar, had a few drinks, then blew him in the parking lot. He bent me over the hood of a car and fucked me before we went back to the bar. I felt sluty, but it didn't last. The next time I did it, it didn't bother me at all."

"It doesn't sound very romantic," I said.

Kim grinned. "Maybe not, but neither is playing with myself. I do it because it feels good and better than my fingers."

"How about the first time you did it with Steve? Was it romantic?"

"Not really. Steve and I were making out in the back seat of his car. I sucked his cock, and he ate my pussy, then we fucked." Kim chuckled. "I climbed on and rode him until he came. It wasn't as good as doing it in a bed, but it wasn't bad either. I was tired of being a virgin."

"So am I, but I want my first time to be romantic. Bob wanted to screw me, but I wouldn't do it in the car. Before I found out about his engagement, he would rent a motel room."

Kim grinned and shrugged. "To each their own, Laura. Once I realized how much fun sex is, I didn't care where I did it. Don't get me wrong, Steve and I love taking our time when we can, but I'm not willing to do without when we can't. His cock tastes the same no matter where we are." Kim laughed. "So does my pussy!"

I nodded and smiled as I thought about what Kim had said. Maybe I was overthinking my feelings about losing my virginity. While I felt I wanted my first time to be romantic, maybe it wasn't as important as I thought. Like my friend, I was tired of being a virgin and wanted to have sex. My relationship with Bob didn't turn out as I wanted it to, but I wasn't off-put by what we did before I discovered he was engaged. If anything, I learned I liked sucking cock, having my pussy licked, and being touched. The idea of hooking up began to sound appealing and not as sluty as it first did.

"Talk to Steve and let me know if one of his friends wants to go out with me," I said.

"No problem. What are you doing this weekend?"

"I don't know yet. You tell me."

"I'll call you tomorrow and let you know. I have to get going. I'm seeing Steve later," Kim said.

Kim and I paid our bill, left the building, and got into her car. We chatted on the way to my house, discussing what we may do on the weekend. After she had dropped me off, I headed into the house.

"Hi, Mom, hi, Dad," I said as I entered the living room.

"Hello, Laura. How was your dinner with Kim?" Mom said.

At twenty, I didn't have to tell my parents where I was going or doing, but I did out of respect. They never questioned me about my plans.

"It was good, Mom. We had dinner at Sid's and talked."

"I heard from your brother today. Greg said he had leave coming and would be home in a few weeks," Dad said.

"That's great! I haven't seen him in a long time, and I miss my brother. Did Greg say when he'd be here?"

"No. Greg will let us know when he has the details. He thinks he'll be in port soon."

"Okay. Let me know when you do, Dad."

After visiting with my parents, I said goodnight and headed for my bedroom. I removed my clothes, climbed into bed, and grabbed the novel I'd been reading from my nightstand. Propping myself against the headboard, I opened my book and caressed my bare breasts as I read.

I tried to concentrate on the story, but the conversation with Kim was forefront in my mind. Her admission of hooking up with guys for casual sex caused me to think about what I was willing to do. As my mind concocted different scenarios, I slipped my hand into my panties and rubbed myself.

After a few minutes of rubbing myself, I removed my panties, grabbed my hairbrush, and slid it into my pussy. Using my other hand, I diddled my clit while moving the brush's handle in and out. I continued fucking myself until I came, removed the brush's handle, and relaxed as I came down from my orgasm.

Kim called me at work on Friday and told me she and Steve would pick me up at six.

I agreed and said, "So, who are you fixing me up with tonight?"

"I'm not sure, Laura. Steve said he'd take care of it. We're going out to eat. Steve didn't tell me what else he planned."

"How should I dress? What are you wearing tonight?"

Kim laughed. "I always wear a skirt or dress when Steve and I go out. He likes easy access to my pussy. You can wear anything you want. I doubt we'll go anywhere fancy."

"Okay, I'll see you later." I hung up and thought about the upcoming night.

When I got home from work, I went to my room, stripped, and headed for the bathroom to shower. I washed my hair and body, then shaved my legs and pits. In my room, I opened my dresser, deciding what to wear. I pawed through my drawer, selecting the sexiest bra and panties I owned. As I tucked my breasts into my bra, I decided I needed to upgrade my lingerie.

I applied my makeup, fixed my hair, then put on my blouse and skirt. I finished my outfit with a pair of sandals and went to the living room to wait for Kim, Steve, and my unknown date.

While thumbing through a magazine, the doorbell rang. I put the magazine down, went to the door, and opened it. When I saw Ray, my high school boyfriend standing on the porch, I smiled.

"Hi, Laura. How are you?" Ray said.

"Surprised, Ray. How are you?"

"I'm well. Steve didn't tell me who I was going out with tonight. You moved since the last time I saw you."

"Mom and Dad bought this house a year ago. It's good to see you. It's been a while since the prom."

"If you'd rather not go out, I'll understand."

I smiled and said, "Let me grab my purse."

Ray opened the car's back door, holding it while I got in. He got into the car, closed the door, and we took off. When Kim glanced at me, I shrugged my shoulders. Steve drove to the restaurant, parked, and we went in. I grabbed Kim's arm, leading her to the restroom.

"I didn't know Steve was fixing you up with Ray, Laura. You're not pissed, are you?" Kim said.

"No, not at all. It's good to see Ray again."

I went into a stall and closed the door. While sitting, I thought about my senior year in high school. Ray and I dated, and he took me to the prom. We made out when we dated but didn't do much else. Ray tried to feel my boobs, but I wouldn't let him. After high school, we went our separate ways. I went to work, and he went away to college.

During dinner, the four of us chatted, catching up on what we'd been doing. Ray said his major was engineering, and he was doing well. We finished our meals and cocktails, then left the restaurant.

"We planned to hit the Hideout tonight. Is it okay with you, Laura?" Steve said.

"Sure."

The Hideout was one of the many clubs that opened when they changed the drinking age to eighteen. Like most of the clubs, they played rock music and served drinks. I'd been to a few clubs, but it had been a while.

We entered the club, found a table, and sat down. Steve and Ray went to the bar for drinks, passing them out when they returned. After watching people moving on the dancefloor, Ray asked if I wanted to dance.

Ray and I made our way to the dancefloor and began to move. After two fast songs, the music slowed. Ray took me into his arms and began dancing.

"You've gotten better since the prom," I said as I followed Ray's lead while holding his shoulders.

"Thanks."

"So, do you have a girlfriend at college?"

"No. I dated a girl for a while, but we broke up a few months ago. How about you? Are you dating anyone?"

I pulled my head back and smiled. "Nope." I didn't feel it necessary to tell Ray about my time with Bob.

"How do you feel about getting together while I'm home for the summer, Laura?"

Smiling, I put a hand behind Ray's head, pulled his mouth to mine, and kissed him. He stiffened for a moment, then parted his lips, letting my tongue into his mouth. As our kiss heated, Ray moved a hand to my ass and pulled me against him. We continued for a few moments, then broke the kiss. I put my head against his chest, pressing my hip against his crotch.

"I'll take that as a yes," Ray said as he gripped my butt cheek.

I nodded, put my mouth on his, and kissed Ray. We held the kiss until the song ended, then returned to our table. As we walked to the table, Kim winked at me.

We had another drink, then decided to leave the club because the loud music made it hard to carry on a conversation. On the way to the car, Ray put his arm around my waist, holding me to his side. When we got into the back seat, he sat next to me with his arm around my shoulders.

"What would you like to do now?" Steve asked as he looked at Ray and me.

"I don't care. What do you think, Ray?" I replied.

Kim turned in her seat. "How about the gravel pit?"

Ray tightened his arm around me. "It's up to you, Laura."

"Why not? It sounds like fun."

Steve took off, heading to an old abandoned gravel pit outside of town. When I was in high school, it was where kids went to park and make out. Ray and I visited the gravel pit when we dated, but I always left him frustrated because I refused to let him feel me up.

While Steve drove, Ray and I kissed and hugged. By the time the car was parked in a secluded area, I was getting excited. We rolled down the windows to enjoy the warm evening air. Kim found a radio station playing rock and roll and turned up the volume. I chuckled, knowing she did it to mask what she and Steve planned to do in the front seat.

Kim and I looked at each other and smiled, then saw her and Steve disappear. Ray and I flicked our tongues together and ran our hands over our bodies. When he moved a hand to my breast, I moaned.

Ray put his mouth near my ear. "If you tell me to stop, I will."

I kissed him, put my hand on his leg, and rubbed his thigh. When Ray opened his legs, I moved my hand to his crotch, feeling his hardening cock. Our kissing and touching heated as Ray unbuttoned my blouse and massaged my boobs through my bra. I used my fingers and thumb to gauge the thickness and length of his cock.

Reaching behind me, I unfastened my bra with one hand. Ray pushed it up, covering my boobs with his hands. He took my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, rolling them with his digits. I moved until I straddled his legs, held his head, and pressed my chest against his face. Ray held my breasts while he kissed them and suckled my nipples.

I helped Ray remove my blouse and bra, leaving me topless. He nodded and massaged my breasts while kissing me. I knew that if Kim or Steve sat up and looked, they would see my bare upper body, but I didn't care.

Ray removed one of his hands from my chest, moved it to my bottom, and pulled my skirt up. He gripped my ass, rubbing me through my nylon panties. While he rubbed my ass and boob, I put my hands between us and unfastened his belt. When I unzipped his jeans, I discovered he didn't wear underwear and extracted his cock. He moaned into my mouth.

As I stroked Ray's hard cock, I realized he was longer and thicker than the only other dick I'd felt. After jacking his cock for a few minutes, I moved off his legs, knelt on the seat, leaned over, and took him into my mouth. I felt Ray's hand on my back as I bobbed up and down, taking as much as possible. When I took too much, I gagged but didn't stop sucking his cock.

I was filled with so many thoughts that I couldn't put them together. Ray's thick cock moved over my tongue and the roof of my mouth. As I continued blowing him, Ray worked his pants lower on his legs, giving me access to his balls. I held his nuts in my hand, feeling their weight and odd shape.

Ray put his hand under my skirt, slipped his fingers into my panties, and rubbed my pussy. When one of his fingers entered me, I increased the speed of my bobbing and sucking. Removing my mouth, I looked at Ray and smiled.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked.

"Damn, Laura. You've sure changed," Ray replied.

I grinned and returned my mouth to his cock. As I took him as deep as I could, Ray put a hand on the back of my head. He didn't force me but set the pace. A few minutes later, I heard him groan, then felt his cum shoot into my mouth. I sealed my lips around his shaft as his cock pulsed, sending semen onto my tongue. When the surging stopped, I removed my mouth and swallowed his spend. Sitting next to him, I watched his cock shrink as I ran my tongue around my mouth, tasting his cum.

Ray smiled, rearranged me on the seat, and knelt between my legs. He reached under my skirt, gripped the waistband of my panties, and pulled them down my legs. Once he worked my underwear over my sandals, he leaned forward and licked my pussy.

I put one hand on the back of Ray's head, pulling him against my crotch while I use the other hand to rub my tits. He slipped two fingers into me, sawing them in and out. I pinched my nipples, adding to the sensations ripping through my body. Because I was turned on from sucking his cock, it didn't take long for Ray to bring me to a climax. My body shuddered, and my stomach quivered as I clamped his head between my thighs. When I was too sensitive, I pushed his head away.

Sitting next to Ray, I recovered from the intense orgasm. He put his arm around my shoulders, pulled me close, and kissed me. I could taste myself as I stabbed my tongue into his mouth. We continued kissing, then he put his hand on my chest and caressed my boobs. I took his flaccid cock in my hand, feeling it swell.

While Ray and I fondled each other, I thought about what we'd done. I loved sucking his cock and tasting his cum. It didn't bother me that Kim and Steve were in the front seat, doing whatever they were doing. Thinking about Kim's statements about hooking up, I realized what she meant. Having sex for fun was as exciting as she said it was. The fact I felt no remorse was comforting. I knew I could enjoy casual sex without guilt.

As Ray's cock swelled in my hand, I considered letting him fuck me and removing my virginity. I wanted to experience intercourse but was reluctant to do it in the car. It wasn't because my friends were in the front seat. I wanted to get naked and take my time.

Ray broke our kiss and said, "Can I fuck you?"

"No. Not here, Ray."

"Why not?"

"I don't want my first time to be in a car."

"You're a virgin?" I nodded. "Sorry. I just thought you had done more. You give great head."

I smiled, thinking, of course, I'm a cocksucker. I said, "Thanks. Are you up for another blowjob?"

Before Ray could answer, I took his cock into my mouth. He kept his hand on my breast as I slurped on his dick, feeling it bump the opening of my throat. I stopped and relaxed when I gagged, trying to take it all. I'd read stories where the woman took a cock into her throat and wanted to do it myself. Deciding the angle was wrong, I slipped off the seat and knelt on the floor. With his cock in my mouth, I looked into Ray's eyes.

Ray put his hands on my head, guiding me up and down. When I pushed back, he relaxed, letting me know he wouldn't force me. I spent ten or fifteen minutes gagging on his cock, then it entered my throat. When I felt my nose in his pubic hair, I realized I couldn't breathe. I backed off, breathed, and took him into my throat again.

My excitement rose to a level I hadn't experienced before. The longer I blew Ray, the more turned-on I became. I put one hand between my legs to rub my pussy, then shoved two fingers into my opening. As I sucked his cock and fingered my pussy, my resolve regarding my virginity began to waver. I wondered what difference it made if I lost it in the car or a bed.

I removed Ray's hard-on from my mouth, straddled his legs, and gripped his shaft, rubbing the glans against my over-heated pussy. Placing my mouth on his, I kissed him as I impaled myself with his cock. Rocking my hips, I felt his dick stretch my pussy as it entered me. I grabbed the bottom of his tee-shirt, pulling it off to feel my breasts against his bare chest.

Ray gripped my ass, pulled his head back, and looked into my eyes. "I thought you didn't want to do it in a car."

I groaned as Ray's cock filled my pussy. Holding his shoulders, I moved up and down on him. "I changed my mind."

Ray wrapped his arms around me, moved me onto my back, and thrust into me. His steady fucking caused my boobs to wobble as he supported himself and gazed into my eyes. I opened my legs as wide as I could, relishing the feeling of my first fuck. My idea of making love changed, replaced with the joy of raw sex. As much as I enjoyed sucking cock, fucking was going to be a close second, if not equal.

I don't know how long Ray fucked me, but it wasn't long enough for me to come. After his relentless pounding, he shoved into me, groaned, and came. I felt his cock swell and pulse as he shot his cum into my pussy. When he was spent, he lowered his body to mine, kissing my neck and shoulder as he panted in my ear.

Ray and I remained connected while we regained our composure. When he lifted his head, I glanced at the front of the car and saw Kim and Steve watching us. Kim gave me a thumb up, then handed Ray a bunch of napkins.

"Don't get it all over the seat," Kim said.

I laughed, took the napkins from Ray, and put them between my legs. As he extracted his cock, I covered my pussy to catch any leakage. He used a couple of napkins to wipe his dick while I cleaned my crotch.

12