Cock-Sucker Tales: The Random Rod 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discipline is strictly enforced. According to rota each boy must spend one night in turn with each of the twelve monks. Father Pious, Father Innocent, Father Virtuous, Father Forgiveness, Father Mercy, Father Bounteous, Father Altruism, Father Reverence, Father Purity, Father Veracious, Father Seraphic, and Father Benevolence. Those not required are caged in a locked dormitory where again, according to rota, they sleep three to a palette -- and have sex with the youths they're paired with, so as to show no favouritism and form no emotional bonds. No sexual whim can be denied at any time, and no genital concealment -- or indeed, concealment of any sex-act, is allowed.

As Eli explains, once broken in and properly schooled in a range of sexual skills they will eventually be presented to 'The Bishop', for his pleasure. But the most favoured ritual of the year is the re-enactment of St Phallus' revelation, when a youth is selected to take the saint's part in the great hall, and experience sixteen consecutive penetrations. As he is the latest member recruited to the order, Roderick will be the recipient of this year's honour...

It's at this point that Eli squirms uncomfortably on the seat, and his words become little more than a series of grunting gasps, indicating his imminent ejaculation. 'Seed' -- he warns, 'please, it must not be wasted.' So Roderick compliantly kneels, takes the hot and heavy testicles in his hand and uses them to pull down so he's drawing the hefty shaft lower until he's faced by its large mushroom-shaped head. Close up, despite all the sex he's had, he never realised just how perfect a cock could be. Its savage beauty takes his breath away, it slides and slithers across his face as he licks and slavers at its swollen glans, worshiping it, his tongue tracing the thick veins running its length. Eli is moaning with urgent desperation, so Roderick quickly focuses, moving to plunge the straining fore-skinned plummy-tip in his mouth, sheathing it just as the white eruptions begin to pulse like a severed artery into his throat. Gulping, and gulping again at the rich, thick and powerfully flavoured fluid. Once the flood has been staunched Roderick continues to suck contentedly, until his own impending climax forces him to stagger unsteadily to his feet so Eli can swiftly duck his head down to do the same, taking Roderick's achingly red cock deep and drinking the uncontrollable bursts of spunk that deluges him. The sensation is overwhelming.

Eli lifts his head smiling a lopsided smile, wiping his mouth, 'thank you Roderick, thank you.' His eyes glazed with infatuation, his lips a little parted as though about to say more. 'It may be selfish of me, but I'm glad you're here. I think we're going to be good together.'

Time passes. During the first two weeks, while participating with other captive youths during the day, he's summoned to service the varied nightly sexual requirements of each of the twelve monks. Each of them has a peculiar peccadillo. Father Purity likes to have two boys together, shifting his attentions from one bottom to the other as they orally pleasure each other. Father Veracious has an adjustable pulley system in his suite enabling him to suspend harnessed-boys upside-down from the ceiling, in such a position that he can insert his penis into their mouths and then rock their heads up and down on it, so he has absolute control and they have no control whatsoever over the depth of penetration, while he explores to his heart's content between their splayed legs, inserting various large dildos into their bottoms while squeezing and foldling their helplessly exposed genitals into a variety of devices. Father Purity prefers to use his wet-room for piss-games, which Roderick is at first a little uncertain of, until the warm play of yellow liquid splashing across his body, concentrating on his groin produces a pleasurable response. Father Bounteous likes mild flagellation, spanking them until their buttocks are red. Father Seraphic enjoys long anal sessions, while Father Benevolence just wants sucking-off, a service Roderick is more than happy to supply.

In the scriptorium various boys model events from the saint's life for the monks to sketch, while other initiates crawl on all fours from monk to monk stimulating their creativity more directly, orally taking them to the point of climax, but using their skills to pause and extend the moment indefinitely. In the vinery it's explained to Roderick how generous doses of semen are added to the wine, to give it its special quality, making it popular throughout the county (although the secret ingredient is obviously not revealed to outsiders), and is particularly favoured by the diocese priests and clerical officials. During the distillation process the youths line up to be orally stimulated, but carefully ejaculate directly into the vat. This is repeated over and over again. Resulting in, of course, the famous highly-potent 'Saint Phallus' wine which he's been drinking all his days, never aware of its aphrodisiac properties. The secret ingredient explains so much about his life, insidiously tweaking his libido.

Then, in the herb-garden he's shown the special shrub that must be nurtured. 'The Hellflower is a secret that goes back to the pagan Druids' explains Eli to him, 'which the monks of St Phallus have continued over the intervening centuries due to its unique properties. It's leaves are dried and, when ground to powder, are added to the food we eat. Combining with the special-ingredient in the wine it stimulates a constant aphrodisiac effect, the results of which can be clearly seen all around us. For orgies extra doses can produce frenzied and long-lasting effects.'

Eli breaks off a leaf, offers it to Roderick. Without hesitation he chews it up and swallows it. That he's intrigued by the secret powers of the plant, and tempted by its promise, is perhaps already a result of its strange energies. As he has been savouring the cloyingly rich wine as it slithers down his throat. Or teasing out the dark particles mixed into his bread with his tongue, and devouring them greedily. Feeling the thrilling response surging through his thighs. Fuelling his hunger for more into a tangible and growing force. His nagging fidgety need drawn to, and more and more aroused by other bodies, the lure of the sway of large penises, the sensual curves of rounded bare buttocks. His own persistent and uncontrollable arousals becoming increasingly frequent, his orgasms more volcanically intense. His growing craving to indulge becoming an irresistible intoxication.

That evening he finds himself in the caged dormitory assigned to Eli. While wistfully thinking back to the sex he'd enjoyed in past times with Aubrey and Swift Nick, the outside world now seems impossibly distant. Something from another life, lost forever. And he's formed an affectionate friendship with Eli. 'What did Father Benevolence mean about me being number four?' he asks.

'If I can fuck you, I can whisper in your ear.' This seems an eminently sensible suggestion, so Roderick rolls over onto his stomach, parts his legs and raises his thighs a little, offering access. He feels the warm weight of Eli's body upon him, then the firm heat of his first penetration squeezing just the cock-head inside. Using only the natural lubrication of saliva and cock-ooze, his anus opens smoothly in response to receive the rectal invasion, raising and flexing his hips to draw it in, exhaling hard, as the shaft noses its way inch by exciting inch along the tight anal passage, until it slides all the way in. For a long moment they stay locked together without moving, the pleasure so startlingly intense he almost forgets the subterfuge. His own erection almost painfully hard, quivering up against his stomach in its own desperate urgency, his hanging balls trembling.

'Only three of us are novices' whispers Eli determinedly, 'you are now the fourth. We will soon be taken to see the Bishop. I'm not sure what that means...'

'Yes, yes' groans Roderick, 'but please start fucking me now, I can't wait any longer' and in response the deeply embedded cock begins moving back and forth within the clasp of his tight rectum, slowly in short but lengthening thrusts at first, but gradually increasing speed, pistoning faster.

'But whatever it is, I don't intend being around. It's after their audience with the Bishop that they end up as sex-zombies. So before that, I'm out of here.' He groans soft and deep, pauses, then -- as Roderick wriggles his raised bottom to encourage more, he resumes more furiously. 'Each month a cart from the village arrives to pick up amphora's full of wine. The next time, with your assistance, one of those amphora will contain -- not wine, but me,' his voice barely audible above the loud slap of their bodies impacting each other, Roderick forcing backwards, meeting each thrust as he attempts to drive it deeper. Their balls jerking and dancing together in shared rhythm. Roderick is unable to control the howl of pure joy that escapes the moment Eli's orgasm roars through his body, almost biting his tongue in half as his body spasms as he feels each spermy-spurt gushing deep inside him

After a long pause Eli extracts slowly, plopping loose, wipes oozing drips from the tip of his engorged cock, and licks the white slime from his fingers. 'It's good with the others' he whispers hoarsely, almost shyly, 'but it's best with you.'

'We are not in control of our own destinies here. But at least we've found each other, I'll never regret that, never.' They turn, grinning at each other, their mutual raw arousal beautiful to see, moving to reverse their positions. Their bodies sheened with perspiration, trembling with anticipation.

This time Eli compliantly bends over, parting his legs wide so Roderick can slide his eager cock up his yielding bottom. And Roderick scarcely needs to guide his over-sensitised cock in, it seems to know its way already, rearing and twitching, drawn by some kind of sexual magnetism towards the waiting button mouth. Looking down he sees the drooling head feeding in between the round curves of Eli's hairless bottom-cheeks, forcing its passage in, and out of sight. It's hard to concentrate on anything other than the raging sexual energies radiating from their interlocked thighs. Their breath racing in moaning mewling sighs as with the gentlest pressure it slip-slithers exquisitely further, until he's all the way in, fitting tightly snug up against the contours of Eli's body, totally enveloped by the soft heat, and the frantic fucking begins, and extends, with their grunting and gasping making dirty erotic sounds. The round-mounds of Eli's buttocks quivering with the shock of each deep penetration. Roderick is no longer in control, he's fucking like an animal, ramming his stiff cock into the welcoming flesh with such urgent force that he's grinding his teeth, biting his lower lip until it bleeds, with no thought for his partner. Then his legs are weakening to water as he feels the sperm racing within him, and the burning shock of ejaculation hits him like a powerful blow in the gonads, doubling him over Eli's warm supporting body as he's gushing a tide of sperm into Eli's bowels, drunk with pleasure as the multiple orgasm overwhelms him. His cock still embedded, still pulsing with after-shocks long moments later. 'That was incredible' gasps Roderick as the pleasure-waves recede, breath rasping in his throat, 'I've never come off like that before.'

'I know, it's amazing. Whatever they're doing to us here seems to heighten physical sensitivity several levels above the norm. That's why it gets so addictive. That's why you just want more all the time.' United in a sense of hollow emptiness now they've both come, in the brief beautiful calm of sated peace that follows orgasm, they stay joined, stroking each other with a kind of clumsy tenderness. Only gradually forcing themselves to continue laying their schemes in short exhausted phrases. Eventually, with their plan worked out in detail, over the next few days they operate together until the day the cart arrives.

Some time later, Roderick unconsciously reaches down to tweak his penis, answering its dull throb. It always seems to be semi-hard these days, moving and questing with a greedy life of its own, with a voracious appetite demanding his attention. And his plump balls, surely they're swollen? Aching and heavy, crawling with strange sensations, as though a horde of ants are streaming inside the inflated orbs. He'd always been considered well-endowed, but this is obscene. With only the slightest stimulation needed to trigger full erection. And there's a constant stimulation of attractive bodies, all afflicted with the same sexual need. The same urgent irritation that can only be eased by ejaculation, by draining the balls of the build-up of seed. This place is affecting him, the drugs he's ingesting in everything he eats, the wine he drinks, the copious amounts of sperm he digests, the continual atmosphere of homo-eroticism working on him, gnawing away at him, until it's all he can think of. Sure, he's always enjoyed sex, and has always been sexually active, but this is swallowing him up. If he doesn't escape soon, it will be too late, and he will never escape.

Then they're working together within the shadowy confines of the wine-cellar where rows of barrels are stacked in neat regimentation. Their nervy jitters not entirely the result of the chill on their nude bodies. This is the day they've planned for. Decanting the contents of the barrels into the heavy amphora's, and manipulating them towards the loading bay. Nervously ensuring that one of the large glazed pots is empty, ready to contain Eli. And when no-one else is around, they make their move. Roderick watches as his companion clambers into the vessel, the taut muscles beneath his skin visibly stretching and straining with effort. Roderick feels a pang of remorse. Once Eli has gone he'll have lost his only friend... while he's helpless to control the way his eyes are feasting on the sight of his Eli's bare bottom as it wriggles and slithers his way down past the rim. The urge to reach out and caress and lick its curves is almost overpowering.

Eli turns to him before finally ducking down to conceal himself inside. He interprets something of his friend's mood. 'I will wait, once I'm safely outside, I'll wait for you to follow me. I promise, then we'll be together again.' Roderick forces a weak smile. Then, with a scrattled breathing-hole punctured in the otherwise air-tight seal, he helps to load the heavy amphora up onto the cart. So far so good. Breathlessly, his chest heaving with effort, he watches the cart pull away and prepare to leave -- will there be checks carried out? will Eli be discovered? no, the cart passes out through the firm wooden double-gates into the world beyond. Next time, he thinks, that will be me. But before that can happen he'll have to inveigle one of the others to help him. Unless Eli can work something from outside on his behalf? The day seems long and empty. Time drags by. He works in the herb-gardens, his thoughts always distracted by thoughts of the escaper. Where is Eli now? Has their desperate gamble succeeded? But, within twenty-four hours he hears a commotion as the gates re-open, a delegation of villagers enter, shoving the naked Eli between them, he is firmly bound, dirty with an abrasion on his forehead. Roderick is shocked. Obviously the entire county shares the shameful secret. There is no escape. His heart sinks. Eli is bathed and returned to the pen. Roderick is frightened and unsettled by witnessing, and participating in the entire episode.

'Please sir, can you tell me, what will become of me?' pleads Roderick to Father Benevolence as they lounge across the embroidered cushions in the luxury of his cell, the suite to which he'd first been taken on the day of his arrival. The monk is obviously feeling expansive in the warm flush of the energetic mutual sex they've enjoyed, and encouraged by the way the younger man continues to kiss and lick his lolling cock.

'Just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll tell you. You may have noticed, just as there are none here younger than eighteen, so there are none over the age of twenty-five' he explains. 'You want to know why? listen. Some who show particular aptitude will be invited to join the order. To become one of us. That is rare, although it happens. For there must always be twelve of us, and a newcomer can only replace one who has passed over. But most of our boys will leave here to become emissaries and missionaries of the message of Saint Phallus.'

He reaches down to ruffle Roderick's hair, with every sign of affection, sighing contendetedly as the younger man mouths his fat balls, 'this is a cruel, hard world, Roderick. But most of the troubles that befall our benighted planet, the wars, crusades, dynastic struggles and conquests, are due to fierce male competitive aggression. We know this. We also know that it is due to sublimated forms of repressed sexuality that, unable to express themselves in any other way, are enacted through violence. If men would learn to expend those restless energies by sexually pleasuring each other -- as you're doing now, as St Phallus teaches us, there would be no need for such pain. Even the ancient Greeks knew this to be true. They knew that warriors who have loving sex with each other, are more strongly bonded and less prone to fight among themselves. So we must work towards creating a better world, cock by cock. This is what our missionaries do, sometimes in the missionary position, at other times doggy-style, sixty-nine, or whatever erotic configuration you prefer.'

Roderick briefly lifts his head from his messy task. 'So I will be released from here?'

The monk firmly guides his head back down. 'Don't stop, boy. Keep sucking me. Yes. When your time comes, once your training is complete, yes, you will be returned to the world.'

Later that same day, before he's had time to fully discover all the details of what befell Eli beyond the walls of the monastery during his brief hours of escape, a group of monks arrive -- Fathers Purity, Veracious, Seraphic, and Father Benevolence, who separate out the four 'novices'. Eli's actions have hastened events. They are now to be taken to 'The Bishop'. The four naked youths are bonded as he'd been on that first day in the scriptorium -- with their hands crossed and affixed behind their backs. The youths are then attached to each other, Eli at the front, a slender chain clasped onto his penis-ring, threaded down between his legs and out between his buttock-cheeks, up and fastened to Roderick's cock-ring, down between his legs to the boy's cock-ring behind him, and so to the fourth. In this clumsy chain-gang they're shepherded down dark stairwells and corridors they've never seen before. Long stone staircases lit only by flickering torches, their bare feet cool on the moist dusty chill. Emerging eventually into a natural cave-system deep below the monastery.

A far more ancient realm lit eerily by luminous moss that grows on high ledges. Across the floor of the labyrinth a mutant form of mushroom is cultivated, a group of naked initiates feeding the crop with human excrement. Each fungoid growth bears two spherical seed-pods surmounted by tall phallic mushroom-heads, impregnating the very air with hallucinatory odour. The initiates are brought to a halt before a Neolithic henge-shrine. Around its stone base are ancient skulls and white rib-cages.

There's a row of four crystal goblets of wine, although unlike the wine served above this has thick globules of fresh sperm floating, dribbling over the rims in slimy squidgy blobs. Glancing warily at each other as it is lifted to their lips, they gulp it down, licking the messy rim. The wine has a rich fungus taste. It takes but seconds for the charged-intoxication to reach their bloodstreams. Then the connecting chain is loosened so that Eli is pressured down to crouch, and sucks each of the three other penis' in turn. Then Roderick crouches and does the same, after which the other two repeat the actions. Then Eli spreads his legs and bends over, and each of the three slide their stiff cocks up his rectum. Then Roderick bends over and they take him, then the other two. Each of them stops, as instructed, before ejaculation, but all are now straining with fierce erection.