Cock Tease Cousin Pt. 01

Story Info
A water sprayer fight turns into wet wrestling.
1.6k words
4.22
21.9k
35
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt and Cousin Annie planned a weekend trip to the Grand Canyon. "Oh, and Scott you're on spring break so you can drive."

"Spring break with my family? Hell no!"

"Nephew, be nice and I'll bring back some beer." She pointed at Annie. "Wash the car with your cousin while I go shopping."

I didn't want to go on that fucking vacation until ...I saw Cousin Annie's fanny.

My blonde cousin slowly bent over, wiggling her butt around as she washed the bumper... "Oh my frikin' God!" My cock was captivated by her sexy butt tucked into tight shorts. The tiny shorts wedged into the crack of her ass.

When Annie turned, I noticed the shorts split her puffy pussy lips into a nice camel-toe. Damn! Every eighteen-year-old girl should wear these crack-splitting shorts.

I'd never thought about fucking family...But at that moment, Cousin Annie was fuckable to the extreme! I wanted to rip off her shorts, bend her over the bumper and screw her. Hard.

But I just stood there with my mouth open, mesmerized by her sweet ass.

"LIKE THE VIEW, SCOTT!?"

"Hunh? Oh, I-I wasn't looking at you."

"Yes, you were Perv! You were ogling my bootie!" Annie pointed at my crotch. "And I see Mr. Happy popped up."

I covered my lump. "Aunty's coming. We better start washing the car." As I washed, my cock burned, aching for a piece of tail...it didn't matter that the tail was my cousin.

My brain and boner wanted Annie... to be balls-deep inside her... to feel her tight cunt squeezing my cock until it burst!

As we washed, I got a sight of Annie's tits flopping around under her blouse. "Stop staring at me, you pervert!" She sprayed me with the hose.

"Bitch, two can play that game." I grabbed the sprayer—and she screamed when the blast of cold water hit her T-shirt. Now Annie's tits and nips were clearly visible through the wet fabric. She looked at me with an evil grin.

"Scott, you're in deep shit!" Annie grabbed the hose, spraying my face so hard that water went up my nose.

"Stop that, dammit!" I took the sprayer, but Annie snatched it out of my hand and sprayed my crotch. "That should cool you off Dick-head!"

Annie hid the sprayer behind her back, shaking her boobs and sticking out her tongue. "Loser!"

"You twat!" I lunged at my cousin, and we fell on the lawn wrestling for the hose nozzle. Soon I pushed Annie on her back, watching her plump tits jiggle around as her stiff nipples poked out.

"Fuck you, Scott!" Annie giggled, waving the hose. "If you want it, you gotta take it."

"Take what? The hose sprayer or...?" Annie slapped my face and jumped on top. I tried to get up, but the girl held me down with her fat tits. Tits are like my kryptonite.

As we struggled, I felt her twat mound grinding against my cock lump.

I pretended to fight, humping hard against Annie's mound, feeling it quiver. We both panted and humped until her body shook...Suddenly my cousin's face twisted in climax... I couldn't believe it!

Annie's green eyes popped open as she blushed. "Um...I've been super horny since my breakup." She jumped up but fell when I grabbed her ankle.

I flipped Annie over. "My turn on top Cousin."

Trying to get loose, Annie wiggled and squirmed as her skirt slid up. I saw my cousin's pink panties with tufts of curly blonde pubes poking out the sides.

"Perv, stop staring at my pussy hair!" When she tried to spray me, I grabbed the hose nozzle.

Cousin Annie jerked it away again, holding it over her head. As her arms lifted, so did her wet t-shirt, releasing her fat, luscious tits. Two bouncing boobs topped with rock-hard nips. Now I was rock-hard, too.

Giving up on the sprayer, I held Annie down by her naked tits. My cousin didn't stop me as my cock lump rubbed along the cleft in her panties. Annie sighed and raised her hips up a bit, letting me wedge between her wet thighs.

I kissed her hard, slipping in my tongue... Then reality hit—I just tongue-kissed my own cousin! Fuck! My face burned as I jumped up. Annie lay there half-naked and giggling. "Scott, your knob is sticking out."

Oops. My cockhead poked up from my waistband. The swollen knob oozed with a drop of pre-cum. Annie licked her lips and spread her smooth legs. "Don't you want it? Come take it." She rubbed the spray nozzle up and down her wet slit, like a cock tease.

"Damn right I want it, and I'm going to take it!"

"Fuck you, boner-boy."

"Fuck you too. Right Now!" I ripped off Annie's panties, exposing her peach-blonde pussy and glistening slit. She giggled and covered herself, playing pussy-peek-a-boo.

But I was too horny for her twat games. Grabbing Annie's ankles, I spread her legs so wide her cunt lips opened. Cousin Annie breathed hard as I stared into her pink hole. I yanked out my throbbing erection.

"Oh my lord, that thing is huge!" Annie stammered. "P-put that thing back in your pants. That's enough messing around."

"Yes, no more messing around. It's time to Fuck!" I moved over Annie's naked body, aiming my boner at her furry-blonde fuck hole.

"No Scott, we can't do this, I'm your frikin' cousin." She shut her thighs.

"You're my FUCKING cousin. Spread yourself, NOW!"

Annie slapped me, so I slapped her back. "Dammit, I know how to tame a wild twat!" Forcing my cousin's legs apart, my mouth dropped between her smooth thighs in a cunt-sucking kiss. She wiggled as my tongue lapped into her squirming slit.

"Stop it, Scott. Don't lick me!" My tongue stabbed into her hole, and I nibbled her crinkly labia. "Oh my God, you're eating my pussy!" Annie's fingernails gripped my head as my tongue flicked her clit.

"Oh, that's it... bite my clitty!" I nibbled her nubbin, sucking it into my teeth. With a moan my horny cousin jolted in orgasm!" Her cunt muscles clenched my tongue as I lapped up her juices.

Then I tongue kissed Annie, letting her taste her own pussy. "Cousin Annie are you ready for cock?"

"...no way." She shook her head, trying to slide back. But I grabbed her ripe tits, driving my dick into her saliva-wet cunt. Annie wriggled like a hooked fish, but my cock plowed deeper into her fuck-folds

Sucking her tits, I chewed on Annie's rubbery nipples. And screwed her hard. Cousin Annie moaned. I felt her hot pussy tightening around my shaft. Rearing back, I rammed my cock so deep it bottomed out.

"TOO HARD!" She screamed, but her pussy loved it hard. Annie's hips jerked up, meeting my fuck thrusts with her burning pussy. "Fuck me Scott...Ohh... Keep Fucking!"

I banged Annie so hard my balls bounced off her ass cheeks. She grunted with each cock stab. My balls tightened as my dick swelled.

"WAIT! Don't cum inside me! I'm not on the pill!"

"TOO LATE!!" My cock exploded into Annie's pink tunnel, making her orgasm again. Her spasming pussy tugged at my prick, milking out my squirting jis. We had a long, tongue-sucking kiss.

Cousin Annie lifted her head, watching sperm leak out of her swollen pussy and onto the grass. "Shit-head, if you knocked me up, I'm going to cut your balls off."

Annie tried to get up. "Dude you fucked me RAW!" I yanked up my shorts. "Wait Scott, I want to clean off your dick." Annie popped my slimy prick into her mouth, sucking it clean. Then the naughty girl sucked the cum slime off my hairy balls.

"That's what a girl is supposed to do for her boyfriend."

"I'm your boyfriend now?"

"You are if I'm pregnant!"

Then we heard Aunty's car in the driveway. "Shit." I zipped up quickly. Annie threw on her wet clothes and slipped on her panties. We kept washing the car as if nothing had happened.

Aunty walked up. "Why haven't you two finished washing the damn car? And why in-the-hell is there an ocean of water in the front yard?"

Annie and I looked at each other, giggling as we shrugged our shoulders.

"Daughter, I picked up your birth control pills. But you don't have a boyfriend, so why do you need them?"

"Oh, just in case something pops up." Annie winked at me. "Something stiff and veiny."

Aunty left for an appointment. My hand rubbed Annie's pussy with my finger slipping into her slit. I tickled her clitty until she squirmed.

"Cousin Annie, we have some unfinished business."

"Ha, you mean some unfinished incest. But first we have to vacuum out the car."

I watched my cute Cousin bend over, vacuuming the floor mats. As Annie vacuumed, she lifted her skirt, wiggling her panty-clad butt...teasing me.

Wow, I was so frikin' hard my dick could hammer nails. And it wanted to hammer Annie's rump. My cousin turned around, noticing my boner.

"Scott, I see you're rigid and ready for action." She pulled on her bullet nipples. "I'm not on the pill yet. Maybe we could have some butt-fuck business? Would your great big boner like to pound my tiny little ass?"

"Hell yes cuz. Bend over." A minute later, Annie was belly down in the backseat, squealing as my steel dick pumped in and out of her sweet little anus.

A few hours ago, I didn't want to go on the fucking vacation with my family. But now, I looked forward to the vacation. And fucking. And fucking. And...you know.