Cock Tease Cousin Pt. 02

Story Info
A blue-ball, cock teasing road trip.
2.2k words
4.27
10.8k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving for the Grand Canyon, we took our showers. My eighteen-year-old cousin went first, and then it was my turn.

As I walked in, Annie flashed her naked boobs, then pulled her T-shirt down. Standing on her tiptoes, she whispered in my ear, "Scott, I don't have any panties on, and I'm soaking wet...if only we had time to screw..."

My cock-tease cousin licked the edge of my ear and walked away, wiggling her sexy ass.

I was in trouble.

My aunt yelled. "It's time to go. Scott, you're driving."

We headed to the car. Annie sat in the front seat and dropped her phone. "Scott, could you get that for me? I think it went under the seat."

"Sure." Reaching below the seat I grabbed her cell phone. Of course, I glanced under Annie's skirt.

"Holy fuck!" I saw my cousin's shaved pussy... her glistening pink slit and puffy pussy lips...so tantalizingly close...

Annie winked at me and shut her legs. "You wish."

Great, now I'd have to drive with an erection. Every time I shifted gears, my boner shifted in my shorts.

During the drive, Annie kept reaching over to adjust the radio. And every time she reached over, her hand rubbed my cock lump and left it aching. "Cousin Annie, teasing the guy driving the car is just wrong!"

Aunty yelled from the backseat. "You kids play nice!"

My dick ached for release. It ached to fuck Annie like a jackhammer! My cousin stopped rubbing my lump. Instead, she lifted her skirt, flashing her naked pussy. I didn't want to look, but it was Pussy! How could I NOT look?

I was stuck in blue-ball hell.

That evening, mercifully, we finally reached the hotel. Before we even unpacked, Aunty wanted to take a dip in the pool.

My aunt sat on the steps, splashing her fat feet. I dove into the deep end. Annie swam up to me. The naughty girl looked around, then she reached into my swim trunks and grabbed my cock, squeezing it hard. She gave me an evil wink and swam away.

"Game on. You cock teasing bitch."

We heard a loud thunderstorm in the distance. Everyone left the pool except for me and Cousin Annie. Now that we were alone, her bitchy mood changed.

Annie swam up and kissed me, twisting her tongue around mine. My hands slipped under her bikini bra, squeezing her bare tits as my fingers tweaked her nipples.

She spread her knees on either side of my leg. Cousin Annie reached into my swim trunks and grasped my cock as we kissed. She undid her top, and her plump tits bounced out, splashing in the water. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, feeling her hand squeeze my cock tighter.

Two can play that game. I slid my hand down to Annie's fuzzy slit. My finger pushed in, feeling her twat tense at my invasion. My thumb rubbed against her swollen clit as we tongue kissed.

Her moans went into my mouth. My groans met hers. Our tensions built up as the storm hit. Rain poured down in sheets. "Annie we better go inside."

My cousin shook her head. "No, I want to fuck in the rain."

We lay naked in the wet grass as water puddled around us. She spread her legs as my cock pushed into her pussy. "Cousin Annie, you're so wet."

"Dammit, of course I'm wet. Everything's wet." I fucked my cousin slowly at first, then faster. Annie giggled. "We're screwing in the grass again. Just like when we washed the car."

"Yep, now take your screwing—you cock tease!" My pounding prick picked up speed... So did the rain. The pelting raindrops splashed over us. My cousin laughed as the cold wind froze her nipples.

A deafening thunderbolt ripped across the dark sky. Thor was pissed and slammed his hammer. Grabbing Annie's tits, I hammered her fuckhole.

"Oh yes...fuck me like you hate me!" Annie screamed as my fat shaft speared into her pussy, ripping her pink tissue.

My cousin lifted her tits to my face. I sucked her swollen nips as my prick pounded her twat. "Ungh...ohh Scott... you screw so good...."

Lifting her knees, I plunged deeper, hitting the bottom of her cunt. "Oh, my god!" Annie gasped, and I felt her cunt lips gripping my shaft. My thick boner moved up, rubbing against her buzzing clit.

Heavy raindrops pelted our skin as Annie jolted up in orgasm. "Ohh Yes...I'm cumming!" Her long nails clawed my back as I hammered her convulsing cunt. Annie's head twisted side to side... her long hair splashing in the flooded grass.

"I'm gonna shoot!" I pulled my prick out. "Annie, open your mouth!"

"NO!" My cousin screamed in surprise as a cum blast hit her nose. My spurting cock shoved into her lips, releasing another burst of cum.

"Suck it Annie!" I fucked her face, my hairy balls bouncing off her chin as I filled her mouth with hot sperm. My cousin choked and sucked harder, swallowing my load. Lines of jism ran down her chin, dripping down her neck.

Annie giggled and stuck out her cum-covered tongue.

"Cousin Annie, you're nasty. And I love it!"

She squeezed my half-limp prick. "I hope you enjoyed that. Now I have to pee. Don't watch."

Of course I watched. It was funny watching Annie squat and piss in the pouring rain.

My cousin picked up her bikini, and we ran naked through the rain, laughing as we hurried inside.

****

The next morning, Annie headed to the shower. She wiggled her ass as she walked. The door closed, but only halfway.

I heard the shower turn on. So I took the chance and snuck in. Annie was already in the shower.

Dropping my underwear I opened the shower door. Stepping into the steam, I heard Annie giggling. She wrapped her arms around me in the spraying water. "I hoped you'd take the hint, Dumbo."

Her naked tits squished against my chest as the warm water flowed over us. "Scott, let's wash each other's naughty parts, then we'll eat breakfast.

"No Cousin Annie, I want to eat first."

Dropping to my knees, I lifted her feet and stuck her toes into my mouth.

"Scott! Don't eat my toes! ...ohh that tickles." After sucking her toes, I licked Annie's ankles, and she squirmed in the shower when my twisting tongue slid up her thigh.

"Now Annie, I want to eat YOU!"

My cousin squealed when my mouth plunged down, sucking her blonde twat. My tongue thrust into her pink hole, tongue-fucking her squirming twat. Water drenched my head as I lapped up and down her tasty slit, with my teeth nibbling her labia.

"Don't bite my pussy!"

Under her pink hood, my tongue found her hidden clitty and flicked at it, twirling the hard bead around as she shuddered. "Ohh...that's soo good..." I fingered Annie's fuck-hole as she clawed my hair.

When I sucked her love button, she screamed in orgasm, waving her wet hair.

"Ohh God!" Her legs trembled, and her thighs crushed my head. I kept lapping as her girlie juices flooded out. Cousin Annie quivered in another climax and collapsed on the shower floor.

An hour later we were at the Grand Canyon. Magnificent vistas, and breathtaking scenery. One after another. Breathtaking, breathtaking and boring. A big fucking hole, so what."

I was more interested in Annie's hole.

After a dozen breathtaking views I became bored. I started watching the squirrels. It was fun watching the little bastards sneak up and grab food. They even tipped over my coffee and stole the cup.

We spent the night at a nearby motel. Annie said she was too tired to fuck but she gave me a blowjob.

In the morning, we headed back home on the freeway. My aunt fell asleep in the backseat. Cousin Annie started her cock teasing again. Messing with the knobs on the radio and messing with the knob in my pants.

"Stop that you brat."

Then Cousin Annie pulled out her naked tits. "Scott, do you think my right nipple is bigger than the left? Which one is more suckable?"

"I said stop. Tuck in your tits."

Annie sucked her nipples, tucked them in her blouse then lit up a cigarette. "Dammit cousin, you can't smoke in here!"

"Sure I can. My mom's asleep. Besides, who's going to stop me?"

My cousin sucked on her cigarette and hung her feet out the window. The wind made Annie's skirt fly up, flashing her naked blonde pussy. SWEET. But naked pussy flashing is definitely a driving distraction.

After an hour of twat distracted driving, Annie said she had to go pee. "Finally." I pulled into a rest stop in the woods. Now was my chance to screw my cock-teasing cousin.

As soon as Annie came out of the restroom, I yanked her into the woods and held her against a tree. "Stop it, Scott!

"I'm tired of your cock teasing!"

"What, did I hurt your little pee-pee?" Annie laughed and lifted her twat. I rubbed my prick along her crack... and shoved in hard. She screamed. "OUCH! You're ripping me!"

"GOOD!" I gripped Annie's tits and pushed harder. My boner plunged into her tight pit. The girl clenched my arm as I screwed her faster. Her clasping pussy folds tore at my prick with each fuck stroke.

My prick rammed deeper into her cunt.

"Ungh... ungh Scott... do you like my hole?" I nodded and felt Annie relax. So I fucked faster. Her tight pussy moistened, and she began to pant. Straddling my hips with her legs, Annie pulled into each fuck stroke.

"Oh stab me Scott! Stab me with your long dick, Dickhead!"

"I'm not a dickhead." I turned the bitch around and spread her butt cheeks. "No Scott, not that way!"

My boner stabbed straight up her tiny asshole. "OUCH!!" My cousin gripped the tree, squirming as I screwed her jiggling butt. My hand moved to her pussy, finger-banging her twat.

"Unh Scott...unh... your pole... unh... it's spearing... my fuckin' ass." Annie turned her head. "Spear me Scott! Spear me HARDER!!" I pounded my prick up her tight rump, reaming out her asshole as my cousin writhed in pain.

Soon my fingers found the hard bead of her clitty— and pinched it. Annie howled. "Owww!" My prick plunged deeper into her rectum. Cousin Annie moaned and bit the tree as her body quivered in wave after wave of wild orgasm.

I climaxed at the same time, filling Annie's tight ass with hot jism. The sweaty girl collapsed to the ground and stared up at me, panting. "Holy shit. Scott, you totally impaled my asshole."

"Glad you liked it ma'am." I held up my phone. Annie flipped me off but bent over for a naughty pic of her freshly fucked anus. "Now, how about a pic of your juicy twat." Annie smirked and slowly spread her legs.

I snapped a close-up pussy pic just as two flies landed in her open cunt. "Scott—that's your fault!" I got a pic before she shooed them away. But they kept circling her cunt.

Just then the car horn buzzed. "Aunty's ready to go. C'mon cousin, bring your fly catcher."

We ran to the car. Aunty was in the driver's seat so me and Annie hopped in back. This would be fun. No it was my turn to tease.

As we headed down the freeway Cousin Annie kept squirming in her seat. She hissed, "Dammit Scott, why'd your stupid dick fuck my ass so hard?"

"You need it hard. Payback for your cock teasing." As we drove I tried to feel up my cute cousin, and she slapped my hands. Finally I got my hand between her legs. I whispered, "Annie, let me feel your fly-catcher."

"That isn't funny!" She slapped my face but I got my finger inside her pussy. "Stop that Scott." I fingered her squirming twat while slipping my hand under her blouse and bra, squeezed her naked tit. "Ohh, stop fingering me...You already fucked my ass. What more do you want?"

"I want to see you cum." My thumb pushed up, rubbing her swollen clitty. Annie panted as I pushed in a second finger. "Cum my horny cousin."

She hissed. "I'm not horny!"

"No? Then why is your pussy is squirming around?"

"You're making it do that!" I fingered faster. Annie tensed up, her pussy tightening around my finger. My cousin's face twisted as she whimpered in climax.

Aunty yelled. "Annie why are you squirming so much?"

"Oh Mom, um... my seatbelt was too tight." Aunty kept driving and I kept my hand under Annie's bra, squeezing her tits and nips. It seemed to calm her down.

***

An hour later we stopped for lunch. We had burgers and ice cream. I watched my cousin's puffy lips slide over the ice cream cone...and I imagined those puffy lips sliding up and down my dick. Annie gave me an evil wink as her tongue licked up and down the scoop of ice cream.

'So...my cousin was back to cock teasing.' I hurried to the restroom and washed my dick, getting my boner ready for battle...

When we got home a thunderstorm hit. Lightning bolts arced across the sky. Annie whispered, "Lightning makes me so horny." With a whoosh the rain came down in buckets. "Boner-boy, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

A minute later we were naked on the wet grass, screwing and screaming in the pounding thunderstorm.