Cock Teasing Sister

Story Info
Her brother finally calls her bluff.
1.2k words
4.19
233.1k
162
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Hannah was always jerking my chain. Maybe it was because she was a couple of years older than me. One day when I dropped by her apartment she asked me why I didn't ask out her friend Stacy.

"What makes you think she is interested in me?" I asked.

"She talks about you all the time," my sister told me.

I thought she was pulling my leg once again. We went back and forth. Hannah told me to ask Stacy out. I said that I would the next time I saw her. Sure enough she was at my sister's place the next week. Stacy didn't stay long after I arrived. When she left I followed her out the door.

"Stacy, would you like to go out for dinner sometime?"

Stacy gave me this strange look.

"Did Hannah put you up to this?"

I told her no. I just thought she might like to go out for an evening. She finally said that we could have dinner together. We met at a restaurant that Stacy chose. The evening went well and I asked her if she wanted to stop by my place and talk. I didn't think she would accept but Stacy said she could stop by briefly. We got to my apartment and I made my move. I pulled Stacy into my body and kissed her.

"What are you doing Steve?" I could tell she didn't want that.

I apologized and made up some lame excuse that I had a little too much wine to drink. Stacy left in a huff. The only thing I could think of is that I would raise hell the next time I saw my sister. I did stop by to see Hannah. I was still pissed.

"What did you do to piss Stacy off?" My sister asked me.

"This is all your doing, " I said. "You made it sound like Stacy was into me. This was more of your bullshit!"

Hannah could see I was upset with her.

"You know what you are Hannah? You're nothing more than a cock tease."

I walked up to my sister and I put my hand on the front of her pants. I started to rub her crotch.

"What are you doing Steve?"

I told Hannah that she was sexually frustrated. I said I could get dates easily but she sat around her apartment like an old maid. You might have thought that I had slapped my sister across the face. Maybe I had enough of my sister's games. I reached over and pulled her pants down to the floor. I looked down at her panties. They were soaking wet.

"Are you getting excited Hannah?" I asked her.

I didn't wait for a reply. I pulled those panties down and I ran a finger across her slit.

"You can't fool me. You want my cock," I said.

"No Steve, don't do this," she pleaded.

The tables had turned. I put my hands on my sister's shoulders. I forced her down to the floor. I quickly took off my pants, underwear and socks and shoes. My sister was now staring at my prick. I am about seven inches in length. I took hold of my dick and I slapped it across my sister's mouth.

"This is what you wanted all along," I told her.

Hannah opened her mouth to say something. I pushed my dick past her lips and made her take me down her throat. I placed a hand in the back of her head so she couldn't pull away. I started to face fuck my sister. She looked up at me like she couldn't believe this was happening. I will say one thing. My cock was starting to get hard. I did finally pull away.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I did set you up. It was all a joke."

It wasn't a joke to me any longer.

"You have wanted my cock all this time. Haven't you?" I said to her.

I finally got Hannah to admit the truth.

"Yes, I was jealous of you. I was sitting here while you were going out on the weekends."

"Say it Hannah, you have wanted my cock all this time."

"Yes, yes. I admit it. I wanted your cock. I wanted you," she told me.

Why couldn't you have said something to me, I asked her.

"A brother and sister can't be doing such things together," she said.

My dick was so hard right then. I lifted my sister up from the floor. I pulled her shirt up over her head. I made her unsnap her bra. Hannah's tits came spilling out. My sister had large breasts that fell onto her chest. Actually Hannah looked quite hot. I moved her over to the couch.

"No Steve, we can't be doing this!"

I guess I was too far gone by then. I had Hannah get onto her back. I lifted up her legs and rubbed the head of my cock across her gash.

"Oh my God!" My sister let out this cry.

I gave Hannah exactly what she craved for. I pushed into her pussy in one smooth motion. I began to fuck my sister's tight hole. It was tight. I used a circling motion to stretch my sister. She needed cock alright.

"Please Steve, I admit it. I need you fucking me!"

I actually got an honest reply from Hannah. I pounded deep into her belly. I eventually let go of her legs. Hannah brought her long legs up high on my back. She was now pleading with me to use her.

"Oh fuck! You're so big!"

I told my sister I was going to mark her pussy with my thick cock. Hannah went crazy when she heard this.

"I've only ever wanted you little brother."

We fucked like two wild animals in heat. She was mine now and I think she knew it. We came to a climax together. I grunted as I dumped my love oils into her body. Hannah screamed when she felt my hot flow in her convulsing pussy. My sister held in tight as I finished her off with my cock. Hannah collapsed when I pulled free of her gash.

"I never thought it would be like that," she told me.

She said to hold her and we had a passionate kiss. I stayed with my sister that night. In the morning I took her again. Hannah rode my pole as I pushed up deep in her belly. I got to squeeze my sister's large melons. That really brought Hannah to a hot boil. I did give my sister more of my seed. She milked me dry. When we finished, Hannah needed to tell me something.

"I'm not using birth control."

She said it all happened so fast. She wanted me to make love to her. She couldn't make herself stop me. I had given my sister a few loads of my baby cum. I could picture my spunk coating her eggs. Hannah said she would get on the pill immediately. It was a good thing. We haven't stopped fucking. Hannah says she can't get enough of me. I guess it was a good thing I confronted her after all.