Cocklust Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me," he said. "I can't stand it anymore."

I finally came up for air. "Where's your lube?"

Chad didn't say a word. He just reached for his dresser and opened a drawer.

I smeared the lube on Chad's cunt, then got my cock into position. It seemed right at home between his cheeks. He pressed his body against mine, till my tip popped inside him.

Chad let out a gasp, reached behind my back, and pulled me deeper inside him. He was definitely tighter than what I was used to. But he was clearly relishing it-- and so was I.

His ass felt fucking incredible. His chute was so warm, and it squeezed my dick just right. I couldn't get enough of it. I slid in all the way till my balls pressed against his taint. Then I started pounding away.

"Oh fuck yeah...."

Chad's butt cheeks jiggled with little shockwaves. I could feel his insides quivering around me. Our bodies made a slap-slap-slap that seemed perfectly synced with the creaking of the bed. Chad's breathing was heavier than mine, though we were both letting off gasps that were short and staccato.

I put my hands on Chad's hips for better guidance. He clutched his fists, threw his head back, then dropped it back down. From my angle, I couldn't see his expression, but I almost didn't need to. I could tell he was as into it as I was.

I could feel my balls start to boil. I knew Chad wanted to enjoy the ride, so I tried to force myself not to cum. I thought of the unsexiest stuff I could think of, like disasters in the news, people I didn't like, and whatever other buzzkills came to mind.

Chad turned his head. "I want to kiss you," he whispered. I leaned down toward him, and I tried to make out with him. But we couldn't comfortably do it in the position we were in.

"Here," I said as I momentarily pulled out. Chad rolled over on his back, and he lifted his legs up high. I slid back inside him and started fucking him spread-eagled.

"God, I love your dick," he said as he wrapped his arms around me, pulled my face tight against his, and started kissing me. "You're so fucking hot... and that spectacular cock... it feels so good inside me...."

"I love that spectacular ass of yours too."

"Oh shit!" he yelped as I felt my dick hit his prostate. Chad's fingers dug deep into my back, and his nails scratched hard against my skin, but the pain seemed to make it that much hotter.

I hit Chad's prostate again, and his body jolted with pleasure. His mouth dropped open, and he clutched the blankets beneath him. He looked like he was about to scream, but he didn't.

I kept pistoning into him, till finally his dick twitched. He looked into my eyes, and there was no mistaking the mixture of lust and ecstasy on his face. I felt Chad's sphincter beginning to spasm. Then his whole lower body flexed, and a thick stream of cum shot out of his cock.

My own orgasm was just seconds away. "F-u-u-u-u-u-u-uck!" I yelled as the sensation took over my body. It was the most incredible undiluted bliss. I could feel my muscles tensing up to the point that I could actually see stars. It lasted quite a bit longer than usual; I tried to hold in my cum for as long as I could, but finally it blasted right out. I couldn't see it of course, but I knew I was flooding Chad's innards with my multi-day load.

Chad, meanwhile, had just finished shooting. He let out one last moan as he tried to catch his breath. Then his whole body seemed to relax, as if he was melting into the mattress.

I kept pounding till I was sure I was finished. Then I collapsed on top of Chad with my dick still inside him, and his cum smeared between us.

"Woah," seemed to be all he could say.

I didn't answer. I just gave him a kiss.

"Fuck, I needed that so bad," he said. "You have no idea how hard I was craving it."

I licked my lips. "I think I have an idea...."

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

"I don't ever want to be apart like that again."

"Me neither," I said. "But you've got to admit one thing... it makes for a helluva reunion."

Chad snorted. "I guess that's one way to put it." He was silent for a moment as he traced my lips with his fingers. "It's sure taught me one thing... I don't know what I'd do if you weren't in my life."

His words threw me at first. I felt the same way, but I'd never expected him to say it. I was about to respond, but then I heard a key in a lock, followed by a door opening and closing.

Chad must've seen the look on my face. "It's fine," he said. "That's just Seth. He's going to do the same thing he always does, which is to go straight to bed. Till he gets up at the ass crack of dawn."

"Are you sure he's okay with me being here?"

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't he be?"

I looked down, where my cock was still embedded deep in Chad's ass. "I mean, putting aside that I'm your gay lover...."

"He's not going to bother us," he said. "I'll introduce you of course, but he's hardly ever here. He's a total workaholic. Not to mention the time he spends with his fiancee."

"If you say so." I squeezed his butt cheeks. "You're sure he won't mind if we're fucking like bunnies?"

"I told you he knows you're here." He kissed me again. "As far as how bad we need to fuck... that's one detail he doesn't need to know."

I felt Chad's wet boner press against me. I shifted my body just a little, and he responded in kind. "Mm," I said. "Something tells me you want the same thing I do right now."

"What's that?"

I pulled out of his ass, then leaned down to his body and lapped up his cum. Fuck, it tasted so good. That salty flavor, mixed with just the right amount of sweetness... not to mention the creamy texture... most importantly, it was Chad's most fundamental essence. His DNA. His living cells. The most personal, most intimate thing about him. And I finally had it all to myself.

I swallowed hard, and I felt his juices going down my throat. I could sense them churning around in my stomach. I couldn't wait for my body to absorb them. I wanted his proteins, his sugars, his enzymes, and everything else-- and I wanted it all to be part of me.

I wasn't done though. I slurped up the last few drops from his cock, then started sucking him off. I could tell he was still tingly from his orgasm, so I was extra careful with my lips and my tongue.

God, I loved that cock. I loved how it filled up my mouth. I loved how it rubbed against my palate, and how the tip jabbed at my throat. I loved how that warm hard flesh felt against my taste buds. I loved how I couldn't see anything but Chad's crotch, as if it had taken over my world. I loved how his pubes brushed against my face. I loved that musky smell of his sweat, overlaid with whatever cum residue I hadn't managed to get.

There was no substitute for this. Nothing could even remotely come close. This dick was one of a kind.

"Oh shit," Chad gasped, and I felt him squirm on the bed. "Oh baby...."

I started playing with his balls just the way he liked it. I cupped my hand around his sack, then moved around in circles. I petted one nut for a minute, then moved on to the other.

"Oh fuck yeah...."

I popped his dick from my mouth, then slapped it against my cheek. "You like that?"

"Fuck, I love it," he said. "It's been way too fucking long...."

"You know what else has too?"

"What?"

I reached for the lube, rubbed some on his cock, and put a drop on my boyhole. Then I climbed on top of him, and I looked in his eyes while I lowered myself on his shaft.

Shit, that felt incredible. Chad's rod forced me open just the way I wanted. My ass was so tight that it gripped his cock and wouldn't let go. I needed that man inside me. Fuck, I needed him so bad.

I lowered my ass on his pubes, and I savored the feeling of his thick shaft in my butt. I leaned down to kiss him and jousted with his tongue. Chad was invading my body from both ends, and fuck, it felt incredible.

Slowly but surely, Chad started thrusting inside me. My inner organs seemed to move out of his way. My whole body knew this was what I'd been aching for. What I'd been dying for.

"Fuck me," I gasped as I tried to match his rhythm. "Fuck me harder."

Chad grabbed my hips and slammed me down on his cock. My sphincter cramped for a split second, then relaxed again. I moved up by a few inches, then dropped back down. It felt like he was splitting me open, but fuck, I needed more.

"Tear me up...."

"Oh baby, you feel so good on my cock...."

"God!"

"You're gonna make me cum again...."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah baby... oh fuck...."

I had to force myself not to scream. This was fucking mind-blowing. My neurons were firing every which way, totally out of control. My ass felt like it was on fire. My vision was blurry, and my voice was getting garbled. I could barely remember to breathe. It was all I could do to keep bouncing on that cock, driving it inside me, taking one powerful thrust after another.

Then he hit my prostate. Oh God! I wanted to make a sound, but it got caught in my throat. My brain was basically blitzed. I glimpsed Chad's face, clearly relishing the experience as he hammered away. He hit the spot again, then again, then again.

"U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ugh," he groaned as his body tensed up, and I felt him shoot deep inside me. The friction in my chute disappeared as Chad coated my bowels.

I put my hand on my cock, hoping to aim, but then I lost the control I had left. My muscles went totally haywire, and my cum sprayed in all directions. Some of it splattered on Chad. Some of it hit the pillows and blankets. Some of it might've stuck to the ceiling; I was so out of it that I couldn't tell.

"Oh yeah," Chad said as he slowed down his thrusts. "Give me that cum."

I threw my head back as a few more ropes shot out of me. My sex-addled brain suddenly felt lightheaded. I closed my eyes for a second, till my orgasm ended and I started to come to.

"Mm," Chad said as he reached down, gathered up the blobs he could, and brought them to his mouth. A strand of goo hung down from his fingers, jiggled for a moment, then fell on his tongue.

"Holy fucking shit," was all I could say.

Chad licked his lips and swallowed. "Looks like you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I couldn't say anything sensible, so I didn't even try. I just let my body fall against his, and I clutched him as tight as I could manage.

All I could think was how I wanted this moment to last forever. I wanted this feeling to stay with me without ever fading. I wanted to be with Chad every second of every minute of every day. And I wanted to never let my man go.

The question, of course, was how to pull that off.

To be continued....

12