Cocksucker: Cocksucking Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed the door, walked the few feet in front of me, pulled down his sweats and underwear and offered me his shrivelled up cock.

I took it in my left hand and opened my mouth. I didn't plan to practice my lengthy cocksucking skills this time, but rather just focus on seeing how quickly I could get him hard and make him cum in my mouth. Having a completely soft cock in my mouth was another new experience and I can't deny it felt exhilarating to feel it grow slowly in my mouth.

He groaned the instant my mouth took his cock in and never really stopped throughout the encounter. I just continued to slowly swirl my tongue around his cock, to do slow bobs until he was completely stiff. Much smaller than Gary and Oliver, it was easy to deep throat him, something I couldn't even fathom doing to Gary's massive snake.

"Oh God, it has been so long," he groaned, which only enhanced my eagerness to get him off.

I bobbed hungrily, wanting to feel his cum in my mouth, to be a good cocksucker.

After a couple of minutes, he asked, "Can I come in your mouth?"

I moaned on his cock in the affirmative as I bobbed even faster.

"Oh yeeeees," he grunted, a few seconds later, as he came in my mouth. Unlike the full load Oliver filled me with; this was a couple small squirts that left me wanting more.

I sucked for another minute before standing up and quickly leaving his room, the awkwardness of the aftermath of such an act too much for me to take.

Back in my room, I brushed my teeth again, sent Gary the new audio and got into bed.

Just as I was drifting into slumber, I got a text:

cocksucker,

Did you blow him?

I responded:

MASTER G

Yes, sir. I swallowed his load in his room and then left.

Another response:

cocksucker,

Good girl...you are turning out to be a real cum hungry slut.

I stared at the words ashamed by them and yet already looking forward to when I could taste his.

I responded back:

MASTER G

I can't wait to taste your cum.

He responded:

cocksucker,

All in good time. Good night and be ready to fulfill task three tomorrow my pretty little girl.

I shut my phone off and drifted into sleep wondering what my task would be and noticing that he kept calling me girl.

Surprisingly, I fell asleep rather quickly, not feeling guilty at all for sucking three strangers' cocks in a single day, but actually feeling at peace with who I was, what I had become, and looking forward to the journey ahead.

The end for now...

Coming next month: Cocksucker: Crossdressing

12