Code Name Tequila Ch. 04

Story Info
Shemale spy gets close to tranny-loving drug lord.
10.2k words
4.67
25.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the party were shown into the Tabernas' large dining hall for the main meal, Ria was kicking herself. She can't believe she hadn't recognized the man at the hotel earlier as Carlos Sanz, the number one driver for the Cabo Blanco Racing Team. She was staring at Carlos. He looked so different than the photos in the CIA files that Ria had seen on him.

Ria felt a hand on her arm. She looked over her shoulder to see Luis Tabernas. "You seem very intent on Mr. Sanz," he said, his voice a low growl.

"I am just surprised how different he looks from the pictures I've seen of him before," she said.

Luis nodded. "Ah yes, the 'wild man' of the racing world, with his long, golden locks and scruffy face. Carlos was quite the party man, but he was not happy to only come second in last years championship. In the off season he has been spending his time with a number of... how shall I put this... 'gurus' whose job it is to help him focus. From physical training to sports psychologists, he has seen them all. He has cleaned himself up, discarded his wild ways and has a new focus this year, and we at Tabernas' racing are very excited about his chances."

"Tabernas Racing?" Ria asked. "Don't you mean Cabo Blanco Racing?"

Luis bristled and Ria felt him squeeze her arm a little tighter. "This racing team is ours, not the damn sponsors. Cabo Blanco may have their name on it for marketing purposes, but don't get confused. Luis Tabernas and his brother Rodrigo are the power in this organisation."

Ria had known that the question was a provocation, but it was a strategy that herself, Chambers, Black Oak and Jarvis Cleethorpe had developed to allow her to get close to Luis Tabernas. "He doesn't keep women around long," Cleethorpe had said, "but he does seem to keep them longer if they challenge him. Not too much, mind you, because he does have a temper. But enough that he feels he has to work to bed you and keep you."

Ria smiled and put her hand on Luis Tabernas' chest. "Oh, Mr. Tabernas, I can see that you are the real power here. That is one fact that is not in doubt," she cooed.

Luis smiled, and then twister her around in a motion that bordered on roughness. "Why don't you come down and sit next to me, lovely Ria. And please, call me Luis," he said, guiding her forward towards the dining room table.

There were 11 people at the dinner party, so a long table was set out with 5 people on one side and 6 on the other, with the ends left empty. Luis guided Ria to the side of the table with 5 people on it, having her sit at the far end. Luis took the seat beside her.

Across from Ria, the quiet and poised Dominican Gariela sat, with the Cabo Blanco racer Simon Correa sitting beside her. Carlos Sanz, giving Ria a quick glance, took the seat beside Simon, then he turned to talk to COO of Cabo Blanco, Andre Fernandez, who was sitting on Carlos' other side. That side of the table was filled out with Marisa, the Venezuelan girl and Isabella, the stern Mexican handler of the Cabo Blanco "Ambassadors."

On Ria's side of the table, Swedish racer Kasper sat on the other side of Luis, with Emma beside him and rounding out the table Rodrigo Tabernas.

As the multiple course dinner was served, for the most part Ria concentrated on flirting with Luis Tabernas, verbally pulling him close before pushing him away again, trying to get the correct balance of challenge for the transsexual-loving drug lord. She seemed to be succeeding, judging by Luis' unabashed stares and the very visible hard-on in his pants.

Occasionally Ria would survey the table to see what the other dinners were up to. At the far end of the table, Marisa and Isabella looked to be involved in a deep conversation, leaning close to one another as they spoke. Next to them, Carlos was chatting happily with Andre Fernandez, possibly sucking up to the sponsor, thought Ria. Across from Ria, Chilean racer Simon had tried to engage with Gabriela without much success, so he gave up. Gabriela ate in silence as Simon turned his attention to the other three dinners across from him. Bubbly blonde Emma was entertaining Rodrigo on her left, Kasper on her right and Simon across the table and down a few seats from her. She was telling stories and jokes, and generally captivating the men.

As the last course of the meal was served, Luis made a move, putting his hand on Ria's knee, and letting it slide up her leg. Ria allowed Luis to feel her soft skin, and let his hand slip down to massage her inner thigh. When he started to move up in between her legs, she stopped him, leaning over and whispering, "Mr. Tabernas, please. This isn't the place for that."

Luis smiled and leaned back. "So, there is a place for that," he asked, a twinkle in his eyes.

Ria looked away shyly, though of course that was just an act. She knew she would eventually be sleeping with Luis Tabernas, but she also wanted to make sure she provided enough of a challenge for him. Plus, while she knew that he liked transsexuals and would already know that she was one, that is information that she wouldn't have unless it was for the CIA. If she was to play the role of the innocent, she would have to "reveal" her secret to him.

Luis made a low moan, and said, "Please, call me Luis." Ria turned her head to look at Luis, and in doing so caught the eye of Carlos Sanz. He winked at her and raised his glass.

* *

The dinner party ended and the various parties went their separate ways. Emma, Marisa, Gabriela, Ria and Isabella got into the van with driver provided for them to head the couple hours back to the hotel.

There were four rows of seats. The driver sat alone in the front. In the second row, Ria and Emma sat. Emma didn't stop talking the entire time, gushing about how "sexy" all the racing drivers were, and how much she wanted them to "rev her engine and work her gear box." In the third row Gabriela sat alone, silently looking out the window without saying a word. In the last row, Isabella and Marisa sat. Ria occasionally glanced back, and noticed that as the two hour trip progressed, they seemed to be sitting closer and closer together.

After more than two hours, they arrived back at the hotel. Isabella lined the girls up on the tarmac outside the hotel. "Alright, ladies. Good job tonight. Tomorrow we start our two weeks of training. You'll be learning a lot about both the racing series and our sponsors' products, especially the Cabo Blanco range. Meet tomorrow at 8:30 am down in the lobby for our start. Good night, ladies," Isabella said. The women dispersed, though Ria couldn't help noticing that Isabella and Marisa exchanged a look before departing.

Ria returned to her room, took a quick shower and changed into her bed clothes. Not expecting to entertaining any men tonight, she slipped into a t-shirt and a pair of men's boxers. She didn't often wear men's boxer shorts, but she found them quite comfortable to sleep in, especially if she woke up in the morning with a hard-on.

Ria crawled into bed and reported back to CIA headquarters using the secure communications on her laptop.

"Met Luis Tabernas tonight. All going to plan. He is very interested. Also met Andre Fernandez. Timing seems right - could he be Aguila Roja?"

She waited a few minutes, and a message came back.

"Fernandez is on the list of potential Aguila Rojas. If not actual Aguila Roja, definitely close to Aguila Roja. Don't worry about him, though. Keep your mind on your mission - Luis Tabernas.

P.S. Be safe - Chambers."

"Aww, how sweet," Ria thought. She put away the laptop and shut off the light. She had barely got her head down on the pillow, though, before there was a loud knock at her door. She got up and looked through the peep-hole. It was Luis Tabernas and two goons in black suits.

Ria opened the door. Luis smiled a dirty smile. "Good to see you again, Ria. Do you mind if I come in?" he asked, before pushing his way past Ria and into the room. The two black-suited goons followed him in, checking in the bathroom, in the closet, under the bed and behind the curtains.

"Room is clean," one of the goons reported to Luis.

Luis nodded and waved his hand towards the door. "Good, why don't you boys go and wait by the pool, then?" he said. The men in black suits left the room and shut the door, leaving Ria alone with Luis Tabernas.

Ria stood, her hands on her hips, and stared at Luis. "So, Luis, what brings you 2 hours out of your way to my hotel room," she asked, putting a hint of force in her voice.

Luis raised an eyebrow playfully. "Why does any man show up at a woman's hotel room in the middle of the night?" he asked.

Ria took a step towards him. "If he shows up without her permission, I can only assume it is to get her hand slapped across his face in response to his presumption."

Luis laughed. "A powerful man does not need an invitation. A powerful man, such as myself, is always wanted. Isn't that right," he said. He took two quick steps towards Ria, grabbed her with both hands and pulled her towards him, placing his lips onto hers. Ria could feel his tongue quickly and forcefully push into her mouth, and she could also feel the steel-like hardness of his cock pressing through his pants and against her leg.

Ria wriggled until her arms were free enough to get some leverage, and then used on of her judo moves to flip Luis Tabernas head over ass and onto the bed. He bounced, surprised, off the bed and onto the floor.

Ria turned to face him, crouching in a defensive position. Luis stood up and dusted himself off. "My, my," he said, "you are quite the little fighter. I do like my women with some life in them."

Ria snorted. "Try coming at me again, and I'll be the only thing in this room with any life in it."

Luis titled his head and smiled. "Is that a threat, Ria?"

"Are you not used to be threatened?" Asked Ria.

Luis laughed. "No, I get threatened all the time. It is just rarely from someone who I think might have the gall to try and act on it. Not to mention, you are just a small, little girl, and I am a big, strong man, what do you think you could do?" he asked.

Ria turned her wrist and beckoned him forward, just as she had seen the fighters do in the martial arts films. "Why don't you come here and see what I can do?"

Luis' eyes opened wide and his nostrils flared. He charged at her. Ria moved quickly to her left, leaving a leg out in Luis' path. As he tripped on the leg, she brought her fists down on his back, ensuring his being off balance. Luis lunged forward out of control and smashed into the closet door, smashing it from its hinges.

Ria sprinted across the room, and took up another defensive position. Luis pulled himself out of the closet, and grunted. He threw his hands to his sides, puffing out his chest and screaming. He charged again. This time Ria waited until he was almost within range of her, then fell to the ground on her back. She drove her feet up into Luis' stomach. The force of the blow caused him to exhale. He whimpered and looked deflated as the force of his motion took him forward, over Ria's prone body and smashing into the glass of the hotel windows. Luckily the reenforced glass didn't give. Luis staggered from the window and collapsed onto the floor, winded.

Ria jumped up and hopped onto the bed. She stood there, bouncing up and down and smiling, looking at the man lying on the floor, exhausted. If he wanted a challenge, he was sure getting it.

Luis caught his breath and stood up. His eyes were slits, his nostrils flared out wide like a bulls. He was breathing heavily through his mouth with a foamy spray of spit jetting out of his mouth on every exhale. "You are going to pay," he snorted, and lunged towards Ria.

This time, Ria let him catch her. He wrapped his arms around her and forced her off the bed and onto the floor with a thud. He straddled her, his entire weight pushing down on her slight frame. He raised a hand, ready to punch her.

This, Ria knew, was the moment for her to act. She lurched forward and planted her lips upon his, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. Luis was caught off guard for a moment, but then responded in kind. His arm, which had been raised to strike her, instead came slowly down and started to caress her body. His lips pressed against hers, his tongue wrestled with hers in the open caverns of their mouths.

Ria felt Luis' hands tug at her shirt, and soon the t-shirt was ripped up over her head and thrown aside. Luis stopped for a moment, looking at her statuesque breasts, before diving towards them and attacking them with his mouth. Luis was not a gentle lover, that much was certain. He was forceful, bordering on rough, but never quite passing over the line. He seemed to instinctively know how much pressure and force to apply to be on the edge of being painful, but still on the pleasurable side of the line between pleasure and pain.

Ria's nipples reacted to Luis' mouth and tongue, and were soon rock hard. Luis gladly licked and sucked on Ria's pert nipples. He had been working her nipples with his lips and tongue, but now she was aroused, he started to gently nip and bit at them as well, holding them between his teeth just long enough that the Ria was on the verge of pushing him off, and then releasing. After the slight pain, Ria would always experience a wave of pleasure. Luis seemed to know exactly her thresholds.

Luis started to move down her body, licking her stomach and working on her belly button. Ria allowed him to caress her body with his tongue until he reached the elastic of her boxer shorts, then she pushed him off and bounded up.

"Oh, Mr. Tabernas," she said, trying to sound like she was on the verge of tears. "That was so good, but we can't go further. I haven't been honest with you. I am not who I seem. You'll never forgive me, Mr. Tabernas." Ria sat with a thud on the bed.

Luis smiled and took a few steps towards her. He knelt before her, and put his hand tenderly on her arms. "Ria, you are a beautiful, amazing woman. There is nothing you could say that would make me mad at you."

"No, what I haven't told you, it is not forgivable," Ria said, looking away. Ria knew that the "secret" she was about to reveal she knew he would forgive. She was chosen specifically because of it. If she told him, however, that she was a spy working for the CIA, that she knew he would not forgive.

Luis stroked her arm. "Please, Ria, tell me your secret. Tell me, and I promise I will love you for it," he said.

Ria turned her head back towards Luis and looked into his eyes for a few moments. She could see he was sincere. She almost felt bad about deceiving him, but let that feeling go. Feeling bad for this drug lord would serve her no purpose.

Ria stood up, and pulled off her boxer shorts. Luis' eyes scanned down her body until his gaze rested on the area between her legs. He admired her beautiful, semi-rigid cock. "You are a beautiful woman, with something extra for me," he said.

Luis took Ria's penis in his hand, and slowly moved forward until the tip of her cock touched his lips. He moved his head back and forth, letting his lips run along the tip of her dick. He moved his head away for a moment, and Ria could see his lips were moist with a gloss of pre-cum. The vision made her penis grow slightly harder.

Luis moved his head forward again, this time parting his lips and taking the head of her cock into his mouth. He massaged the tip of her dick with his tongue and lips, not pushing himself down on her penis yet. He worked the glans of cock and a set of expert lips. As rough as he had been with her when sucking her breasts, he was gentle now, tenderly loving the head of her cock with his mouth.

Ria grew to her full length. Luis started to take more of her in his mouth, pushing himself down her shaft before pulling all the way back to the tip, and then pushing back down again. Ria moaned the the feeling of the expert cock-sucker working her shaft and head.

Luis' hands moved up her legs until he reached her waist. He moved his right hand underneath her legs, and started to massage her balls. His left he moved around behind her, massaging her buttocks.

Ria started to pant, a cue that Luis took to speed up the action of his mouth. He started pumping his face up and down on Ria's shaft quicker, and his left hand found its way between Ria's butt cheeks and up against her rosy asshole. Luis pushed himself all the way down on Ria's dick, and then plunged a finger into her butthole.

Luis started bobbing his head up and down on Ria quickly as his finger pushed in and out of Ria's asshole, massaging her prostate.

Ria's legs shook. Her asshole started convulsing around Luis' finger. She grabbed Luis' thick black hair in her hands and pushed herself as far into his mouth as she could. She moaned loudly and released herself into Luis' mouth. Her salty-sweet juice coated the inside of Luis' mouth, and he quickly swallowed it down, continuing to suck on her to coax more out of her. Once she was spent and he had gulped down every drop of her cum, he released her from his mouth and pulled his finger out of her ass.

Luis stood up and smiled. "See, Ria, I told you I would love you for your secret." Luis undid his shirt and threw it across the room, and then undid his belt. "Now that I have loved you, will you love me in return?" he asked. He pulled off his pants to reveal are large, thick cock.

Luis pushed Ria onto her back on the bed, and then grabbed her legs. He lifted them in the air, pulling them apart and lifting her ass up to meet his rock hard penis.

"Yes, let's see how much love you can give me in return," he said as he pushed himself fully into Ria's ass.

* *

Carlos Sanz was in the bar of the hotel, having drinks with Andre Fernandez, when he saw the two goons sit down and order colas. He recognized the goons as two of Luis' men. That could only mean that Luis was here, no doubt with Ria Ortega.

He smiled to himself. That is a piece of knowledge that could come in handy later. He belted down his tequila and turned to Fernandez. "Another one, Andre?" he asked.

* *

Marisa looked both ways down the hall, making sure the coast was clear before knocking on the door in front of her. The door opened, and Isabella stood there naked, looking at Marisa.

Marisa admired the smooth, tanned body in front of her. Small, taut breasts, a flat stomach and her smooth, shaved groin. Marisa continued to look at Isabella's crotch as Isabella let her hand slip down and start to massage her pussy lips.

Marisa looked up. "Isabella, I was hoping that we might get a chance to be... closer."

Isabella let out a low moan as Marisa entered the room.

* *

Rodrigo Tabernas walked out of his study and called out to his guards. "Quickly, get my brother."

The guards looked at each other nervously. "He's not here, sir. He went out."

Rodrigo rolled his eyes. "He is off fucking that stupid tranny, isn't he? We have big problems in Peru, and he is off sticking his dick in some whore. This is just typical of him. Fine, I'll handle this myself."

Rodrigo went into his study, the door slamming behind him.

* *

The wake up call came way too early for Ria's liking. Luis had stayed very late, alternating between the tender man who sucked her cock and the rough and tumble fucker who bit on her tits and pushed himself into her ass. It was one of the strangest sexual experiences Ria had ever had, which is saying a lot for a girl who had once blown a donkey in a Mexican circus. It was almost like there were two Luis'. The one who liked to gently and tenderly lick Ria's cock, balls and ass with soft lips and a silken tongue, and the growling Luis with the rough hands and large cock who pushed himself deeply, rapidly and repeatedly into her ass.

Not that Ria minded. She liked the two sides of the man, and the heights he had taken her too. It was really too bad he was a cold-blooded murderer and drug lord, because otherwise Ria could see herself getting used to living in the moneyed luxury of Luis Tabernas.