Code Name Tequila Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April looked over at May and raised an eyebrow. Just then Robert Chambers walked up to the bar. "So, did you get everything?"

May nodded. "Yes, I couldn't use the camera, there was too much stuff. So I scanned it and put it on this thumb drive." She handed Chambers a zip drive.

"How did you get this out?" he asked.

May took a sip of her cosmo. "You probably don't want to know."

Robert gingerly put the zip drive in his pocket. "Okay then."

April looked at Robert. "So, did you hear anything about the guards?"

Robert laughed. "They must of been embarrassed by what happened, because they didn't report anything to the security office. It doesn't mean we are in the clear yet, but at least it gives us some time."

April and May nodded, and both took sips of their cosmos. Robert shrugged and walked away. "She you ladies back in the real world," he said.

April looked at May. "So, what now?"

May shrugged. "I don't know, wait for orders, I guess."

"That's not what I was talking about. What now with the hormone therapy. Are you going to stop or continue it?"

May laughed. "Come on, your joking, right?" Then he turned serious and whispered. "What are you going to do?"

April looked at May, not sure what to say. She decided to bite the bullet and admit it. "I want to continue it. I want to be a woman."

May reached over and hugged her. "Oh, April, so do I. I never thought it would be true, but it is. I love being a woman."

April smiled. "Oh, this is fantastic. We can take this journey together, and be the best girlfriends ever! I feel like celebrating. Bartender, another round of cosmos."

April and May heard a voice behind her. "Put that on my tab," it said. April and May turned around to see two men, large, burly types, the kind that probably worked breaking legs for one of the "legitimate businessmen" the operated in New Jersey.

"What are you girls celebrating?" one of them asked.

May smiled at him, "new lives."

The man nodded. "Always good to start over. I'm Joey, and this is Tony. Mind if we sit down?"

April and May both nodded. "Not at all, please do."

April started talking to Tony, while May lavished her attention on Joey. The group shared a round of drinks, and then another, and then a third. Joey mentioned that his place wasn't too far away, and if the girls were up for it, maybe they'd like to come back to his place. "It's a nice little penthouse near the river. Got great views of Manhattan. Plus I got a nice hottub out on the terrace."

"But we don't have swimsuits," April said.

"We could always go naked," Tony suggested.

May leaned forward. "Listen, guys, maybe we let this go on too far. April and I aren't exactly what you might be expecting. See, she and I are both transitioning. We were born men, but are becoming women. But we are in the process, so we still have a number of male parts." It was a bit of a convoluted explanation, but May thought it conveyed the message, and figured it was pretty good for her first time explaining the situation.

Tony and Joey looked at each other, and then laughed. "Well, shit. What do you know," Tony said. "You sure look like women."

Joey nodded. "Yeah, fuck. I never would have guessed."

Tony tilted his head, "so, you are going to be women?"

April said, "actually, we already are women, at least emotionally. We just don't have all the proper parts yet."

Tony looked at Joey. "Joey, man, if they think they are chicks, then it's not gay, right?"

Joey laughed. "Are you serious man?"

Tony nodded. "Serious, sure, are maybe just horny, but I want to get my rocks off and thinking about this sweet Korean ass is getting me hot and bothered."

Joey shrugged. "Fuck, alright. You girls still up for some fun?"

* *

Joey was sitting naked in the hottub, May sitting on his lap. May was rubbing his hard cock. Joey's hands were playing with her flat chest, rubbing and playing with her nipples. Their tongues were jostled each other as they kissed.

Across from them, Tony's back was pressed against the hottub wall, his legs spread wide open. April sat between them, rubbing her naked ass against Tony's hard cock. Tony's hands were playing with April's tiny, flat chest, which had a set of thick, red nipples sticking out of it. April turned her head and kissed Tony on the lips.

Both girls were completely naked, including having removed their wigs. The boys didn't seem to mind at all, though. Despite their boyish figures, shorter hair and cocks, there was something very feminine about April and May. For Tony and Joey, even though they logically knew they were really fucking a couple of guys, it didn't emotionally feel like. For some reason, it really felt like being with a couple of hot girls.

April stood up and turned around, pressing her chest against Tony's mouth. He took the nipple presented to him in his mouth, and started to suck on it. April started to rub her knee up and down against Tony's hard dick. Tony switched over to the other nipple, licking and sucking it with gusto. April moaned, her hard Korean cock already twitching with the pleasure of Tony's mouth on her nips.

Joey pulled himself out of the water and up onto the side of the hottub. May got down between his knees and took him in her mouth. At first all she could taste was the chlorine from the hottub, but as she sucked him and his cock started to generate pre-cum, she got the sweet taste of his juice in her mouth. He tasted sweet, like thick syrup. May stroked her cock under the bubbling water of the hottub.

Tony took his mouth off April's nipple and looked up at her. "God, your tits are so sexy," he said.

April frowned. "There's nothing there, just my spiky red nipples," she said.

Tony licked her nipple. "Mmm, no, I think their lovely. More than a mouthful is wasteful, right? And besides, these are going to grow, right? You're April. That's early spring. These are the first buds of Spring. Wait until summer, then you'll have a full crop of glorious tit," he said.

April laughed and pushed Tony's face back onto her nipple. "Fuck, you are poet when it comes to tits, but your words are no where as fucking incredible as your tongue, so keep on licking on them boy," she said.

May climbed out of the hottub and wriggled her ass. "I've been a bad girl, not telling you about our secret until after you'd bought us three drinks, don't you think?" she asked.

Joey shook his head. "Nah, it's cool."

May stuck out her ass. "Are you sure I don't need to be punished? Are you sure I don't deserve a hard spanking?"

Joey looked shocked for a moment, but then caught on. "Ah, right, a spanking. Yeah, you do deserve a spanking. Not only that, but I think you should keep sucking on my cock while I spank you."

May got down on all fours and glommed her mouth on Joey's dick. Joey slapped her ass, tentatively at first, but May coaxed him on with cries of "harder." Soon Joey was really wailing on her fleshy buttock, leaving them bright red. May jolted with every smack, but the pain was so quickly replaced by the warm glow of pleasure. She found her cock growing with each slap of Joey's hand on her haunches.

April grabbed Tony's head, and started smearing it against her chest. Tony's open mouth and tongue were soon roving uncontrollably across her tits. April felt pleasure radiate out from her chest as each square inch of skin alternated between the warmth of Tony's mouth and the cool night air. Like bolts of lightning, waves of muscles spasms started moving down from April's breasts towards her groin. Her cock started convulsing.

May urged Joey to slap her ass harder and faster. Joey started using two hands, alternating on each buttock like an African drummer beating out a tune across the Serengeti. May cried out. "Yes, yes. Beat my ass with one hand, and fuck it with the other." Joey pressed a finger into her butthole. May cried out, but asked for more. Joey put a second finger in, and started thrusting in and out of her ass. With his other hand, he continued to slap her fleshing bottom.

Both girls were experiencing waves of pleasure gripping their bodies, April from the feeling on Tony's tongue on her nipples, and May from the ass punishment she was receiving. The waves all seemed to gravitate to the same place, the groin. Both girls cocks were rock hard, jerking and spasming on their own accord.

April was the first to shot, a load of sticky cum shooting out of her dick and spreading across Tony's naked, muscular torso and neck.

May quickly followed suit, her cum shooting out, mostly landing on the wet pavement around the hottub, but a few drops landing on Joey's leg and under May's chin.

"Holy fuck," said Tony. "This chick just came from me doing nothing but sucking on her tits!"

Joey looked up. "That's nothing, this one came from me beating and finger fucking her asshole."

Tony shook his head. "God man, this is much better than spending hundreds on stuck up bitches and not even getting a decent hand job! I like these trannies. They have all the looks of a chick, but the fuck drive of a man!"

Joey nodded. "Speaking of fuck drives, I feel like driving my cock into the fuck hole of this little slut. What about you, Tony?"

"Hell yeah, if the chicks are going to cum, you know I got to come as well."

Tony picked up April, carried her across the hottub, and lay her on her back on the side of the hottub. Joey picked up May, and laid her right beside April on her back. The men then positioned themselves between the legs of the two beautiful trannies, and pushed themselves into their asses.

April looked over at May, who was looking at her. They smiled at each other, and grabbed each others hands. Best girlfriends.

The boys wasted no time in building up a quick rhythm, pushing in and out in unison, like soldiers on the march. They couldn't have been better timed if a drill sergeant was standing above them calling out "hup-1, hup-2."

May, having already had her ass worked on by Joey's hand, and being the sort that liked the quick fuck, was already enjoying the ass fucking. But April was tighter and didn't enjoy pain as much, so she was still adjusting. April closed her eyes, trying to relax and get to the place where the discomfort stopped and the pleasure came. She felt a hand massaging her nipple. "Yeah, that helps," she thought. She opened her eyes, and was surprised to see it was May's hand on her breast.

April smiled at May, and returned the favour, using her hand to massage May's small nipples while the boys fucked their asses. The combination of the ass fucking and the nipple made both girls horny again, and their spent cocks started to slowly rise. The girls unlocked their hands, and each reached down for the other girls dick. They started massaging the growing cocks of the other girl.

"Look at that, the girls are really getting into it," Joey said.

Tony just grunted, working himself in and out of April's tight hole.

They fucked in the cool night air of the penthouse apartment over looking the Hudson River and Manhattan under a clear sky. April and May lying beside each other, legs hoisted in the air, slung over the shoulder of two studs, cocks in their asses, the each girls hands playing with the other girl's dick and tits.

"Uuuurrrgh," called out Tony, who shot a load of cum deep into April's ass. April came second later thanks to May's hand, a sticky stream of come shooting out of her cock and onto her stomach.

April started stroking May's dick furiously. Joey grunted, "I know what gets her started," and slapped her ass three times, hard. It was enough, and May jerked her hips into the air and released herself, white come dribbling from the tip of her dick and covering April's hand.

Joey gave three more deep thrusts, and let our a roar. His entire body shook as his manhood pumped out cum like a firehose. Joey fell backwards, his cock popping out of May's ass, a few streams of cum still spraying up into the air. Joey landed in the hottub water with a splash, before pulling himself up and sitting on one of the seat.

May dipped herself into the water and waded over to Joey, curling up against his hard chest. Tony took a seat, and winked at April. She entered the pool and sidled up beside him, kissing his neck.

The four lovers spent the next half hour watching the lights of Manhattan across the river, cuddling in the warm water of the hottub before retiring to the bedrooms for a long, restful night of sleep.

* *

The next morning May stood in the kitchen of Joey's penthouse apartment looking at the view to Manhattan and waiting for the toaster to pop. She couldn't help but reflect on the strange ride that had happened to her over the past month, taking her from a macho CIA agent to a now, a masochistic, cum loving transsexual. It made her smile. And on top of it all, she had completed her first covert, undercover field operation, something that she might have had to wait years for before getting an opportunity as a man. Life was good being May Juarez.

The toaster popped. May started to move towards the toast, but then she heard a buzzing. She walked over to her purse, and pulled out her phone. She had received a text message. She opened it.

"From: Black Oak

To: April Cho, May Juarez

Pack your bikinis, girls. There is work for you in Brazil"

May smiled, and called out, "April!"

From the bedroom she heard April. "I know! Oh my God, Brazil! That's 100 times better than Jersey City!"