Code Name Tequila Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following the day at the track there was a large Cabo Blanco sponsored dinner and a huge party afterwards at the Wynn hotel. Finally at nearly midnight, Ria was able to depart and head back to her hotel. There were vans to take everyone back to the hotels, but with most of the roads shut off traffic was a nightmare and the wait for the vans was long. Ria decided to walk back, making her way along the strip and through some of the hotels to check them out. It was one of the few bits of site-seeing that Ria would get to do during the trip.

Ria walked through the Venetian hotel, which had kept its Grand Canal open late for race weekend. She marvelled at the place. Ria had never been to Venice, but she imagined that it must be something like this, cobblestone paths and quaint little buildings lining canals along which gondoliers plied their boats. She stood watching as couples cuddled in the gondolas as they floated past.

"It is very romantic, no?"

Ria turned to see the French-Canadian driver Jacques LaRoc. He smiled at Ria and pulled up close to her.

"It seems a shame that a beautiful woman like you should be alone in a romantic place like this."

"Sometimes being alone is better than being with the wrong person," Ria said, hoping that the indication was not too subtle for the very forward LaRoc.

"Perhaps you just have to give the wrong man the time for him to be right," LaRoc whispered in her ear.

"Oh my god!" Ria heard someone shout out. Jacques and Ria turned to see Emma bounding towards them. Behind her, Carlos walked slowly. Emma hugged Ria. "Can you believe this place? It's beautiful! Carlos was just going to take me for a gondola ride! Isn't that romantic?" Emma asked.

Ria looked over at Carlos. He raised an eyebrow at Ria and said, "are you jealous, butterfly?"

Ria stood defiantly. "Not at all. You two have a great time," Ria said. She wasn't jealous of Emma, no, but she did feel a little lonely. She wasn't going to let Jacques or Carlos see that though. Especially Carlos.

Emma giggled as Carlos put a hand around her waist and the strolled away. Carlos looked over his shoulder at Ria and winked. "Have a good night, butterfly," he said.

Ria watched them walk away and felt a growing hole in her mood. She turned to Jacques. He wasn't bad looking, tall and thin with dark hair and piercing brown eyes. Despite his brash attitude and constant come-ons, he did have an engaging smile that made Ria want to forgive him.

Jacques could sense Ria's defences falling, and decided to press forward. "Are you sure you don't want a gondola ride?" he said.

Ria looked at Jacques. "Forget the gondola ride. What hotel are you staying at?"

* *

Patterson Racing, the team that Jacques drove for, had rented him a suite at the Luxor Hotel, the pyramid shaped, Egyptian themed Casino on the strip. Jacques wasted no time once they got back to the hotel room. He stripped naked and broke open a bottle of Jack Daniels. "One Jack to another Jacques," he said as he took a big swig. "You want some?"

Ria declined. "Don't you have to qualify tomorrow?" she asked, watching Jacques down another big swig.

He laughed. "Not until noon, lots of time to recover." Jacques looked at Ria, still standing near the doorway fully clothed, and then down at himself, his thin, sinewy body unclothed. "I seem to be naked, and you are not. Are you going to get naked with me?"

"There's something you should know, I am a transsexual," Ria said.

Jacques took a big swig of the Jack Daniels. "Hmmm, that's okay with me as long as you keep the panties on so I don't have to see your thing. Take off the top, though, so I can look at your titties while you suck my cock." He collapsed into a chair and spread his legs open.

Ria rolled her eyes. "What a romantic you are," she said.

Jacques shrugged. "If you don't want to, whatever. Lots of girls willing to sleep with a reigning world champion race car driver," he said.

Ria stood staring at him, waiting to see if this was some grand joke, but Jacques just sat their impassionately waiting for Ria to make up her mind. Ria thought it over. She was pretty sure that Jacques had just tried to pick her up to piss off Carlos, and the only reason she agreed to come back to Jacques hotel room was for the same reason. That being said, she had certainly slept with people for less.

She stripped off her clothes until she was down to her black thong. He cock was tucked up between her legs, giving the front of the panties a nice, smooth front. She walked slowly and seductively towards Jacques, and he took the opportunity to get a good look at her. Her black hair fell loosely about her face, partially covering one of her sparkling, brown eyes. She had a cute nose and full, pink lips. Her body was beautiful and tight, an olive skinned beauty with a beautiful, full breast with large, red nipples. She turned slightly, giving Jacques a view of her round, apple-shaped bottom. Jacques was impressed. If this was a half-man, she was the best half-man he had ever seen.

Ria looked at Jacques. He may have been world champion, but he wasn't the most impressive physical specimen she had ever seen. He was thin with muscular arms, legs and shoulders, but his torso looked almost skeletal and he had a sunken chest covered with wisps of sickly looking light brown hair. Two things made up for his appearance, though. His face, with a smile that was disarmingly charming and intense eyes, and his cock, surrounded by tufts of light brown pubic hair, which was a beautiful uncut smooth shaft.

"Crawl to me," Jacques said. Ria got down on all fours, and started slowly working her way across the floor to the race car driver, keeping her head down but looking up at him through her up turned eyes, and sticking her ass high up in the air. It was a sexy pose, and Jacques uncut cock started to stir to life. By the time Ria had reached the chair where Jacques sat, his cock was half-alive. Ria moved into close to Jacques with a desire to bring his dick to its full glory.

Ria started by just getting a good close look at his member, and giving Jacques a little encouragement by blowing lightly onto his skin. Jacques felt her warm breath on his balls, his inner thighs, along the top of his groin and finally along the length of his shaft. His cock jerked and rose a little more at the gusts of Ria's breath.

Next Ria went to work with her tongue and lips. She kissed Jacques left inner thigh, starting about half-way up his thigh, and working slowly along with butterfly kisses up his thigh. She stopped just before her lips would have made contact with his sack, and moved over to his right thigh, repeating the action of kissing his leg up to his groin. Upon reaching his balls this time, she stuck out her tongue and traced around his balls and cocks, pulsing her cock in and out against the soft, sensitive skin surrounding Jacques' penis and scrotum. Jacques let out a gasp, and his cock grew a little harder.

Next Ria gently took one of Jacques' testes into her mouth, and sucked on it. She then ran her tongue down the middle of his scrotum before sucking on the other testicle. Jacques' cock was now close to fully hard. To complete the task at hand, Ria took the cock in her mouth. With the head of his dick in her mouth, Ria worked her tongue around the tip of the cock, playfully teasing his dick to its full potential.

Now that Jacques was fully hard, Ria started to go to work on the full length of his shaft with her mouth. She moved her head up and down on his hard dick. Jacques sat back silently watching the beautiful face of the Mexican shemale working up and down on his penis. It was a double treat for Jacques, both the sensation of Ria's expert cock-sucking and the vision of such a beautiful girl sucking him off. Jacques had a lot of blow jobs in his time, and often found the two mutually exclusive. Pretty girls often gave bad blow jobs, and while ugly girls might give good ones, you needed to close your eyes and thing of something else. Only occasionally, usually in porn stars and hookers, did you get both a pretty face and a good mouth. Ria definitely was providing both, and Jacques had for the most part forgotten that she had a dick between her legs.

Jacques let his eyes wander down to Ria's ass. "God, its lovely," he thought. Shapely and beautifully in proportion to her body, with smooth skin. Jacques thought of kissing it, letting his tongue run over its beautiful flesh. He imagined himself moving between Ria's legs and finding a beautiful, pink pussy to taste. His cock spasmed at the thought.

Ria could feel the pressure within Jacques building. She started to work on his cock deeper and faster, letting her lips quickly but completely massage the entire length of his shaft. Jacques' hand reached down and grabbed her head, and gently pushed her all the way down on his dick. He pushed up into her mouth, and released a load of hot cum into Ria's mouth. She swallowed down his cum, licked the end of his dick clean, and pulled away.

Jacques looked at Ria, sitting now on the floor of the hotel room. "Get up on all fours on the bed. I've been looking at that ass, and there is something I want to do."

Ria got on the bed on all fours, her ass at the end of the bed sticking up in the air. She couldn't imagine that Jacques was ready to fuck her, given that he'd already come once and swallowed down about half of bottle of Jack Daniels in the last 15 minutes. Jacques went over to a bag and pulled something out. He walked over to the bed. Ria tried to see what was in his hand, but it was very small.

Jacques got behind Ria and looked at her ass. Beautiful, he thought. The blank thong had a small triangle of material before narrowing down to the thread and disappearing between her apple-bottom cheeks. He ran his hand over her cheeks. Her skin was smooth and flawless. He leaned in close and inhaled deeply. She smelled like baby powder. He leaned in closer and touched his lips to her bottom. He kissed it again, and again, at first with just pecks, but then soon was kissing her ass deeply and fully. Ria wondered what he was going to do next, and started to feel her cock growing in her panties.

Jacques opened his hand, and Ria saw what he was carrying. It was a small plastic bag with a white powder in it. "You want some," he said, making a sniffing sound. Cocaine, Ria realized.

"No," she said.

"Then you won't mind if I snort all this beautiful blow off your beautiful ass, will you?" Jacques said, shaking out a line of white powder on the small of her back.

"No, I guess not. But don't you have drug tests you need to pass," Ria asked.

Jacques snorted the line of coke off her back and spent a moment staring at the ceiling before he answered. "Drug test? Fuck, I have ways to beat those. Now lie down on your stomach."

Ria lay out, and felt as Jacques poured out two lines of coke, one on each of her buttocks. "Jacques, does your team know you are doing cocaine the night before qualifying," she asked.

Jacques leaned close to her right butt cheek, and snorted up the line, running his nose from the bottom of her cheek to the top. Ria felt a slight tingle along the line as his nose sucked up the powder. Upon finishing the line, Jacques titled his head back, blocked a nostril and inhaled deeply. He kept his head back for moment, breathing deeply. Then he looked down at Ria and smiled. He leaned back down to her right butt cheek, and ran his tongue along where the line was, licking up any stray particles of coke. He then moved over to her left butt cheek and positioned his nose above the second line of coke.

Jacques held himself above the line for a moment, looking up at Ria. He said, "does my team know? Fuck, I work for a team that is run by a PHARMACIST. Where do you think I get the blow from? Legitimate, company supplied coke, baby. It's the best." With that, he put his nose back on Ria's ass, and snorted up the last of his company supplied cocaine.

* *

In qualifying the next day, Carlos set a blistering pace, and wound up in pole position. Coming in 2nd in qualifying was Cabo Blanco teammate Kasper Ahlstad, giving Tabernas and Cabo Blanco the front row. Despite the Jack Daniels and cocaine, Jacques LaRoc for Patterson Racing came in 3rd in qualifying, and thus was due to start the race right behind Carlos.

Qualifying on Saturday and race day on Sunday were long days for Ria and the other Cabo Blanco Ambassadors, with events from early morning breakfasts straight through to late evening receptions. Ria was so busy performing her cover job that she didn't get much in the way of spying done, and other than the information that Jacques LaRoc had reported having illegal drugs supplied by Dr. Hugh Patterson, she had little to report to Black Oak.

Sunday was race day, and Carlos was able to lead the race from the start to the finish, coming in with the win. Cabo Blanco's second driver Kasper unfortunately skidded off on one of the corners and had to retire from the race. Jacques LaRoc came in second, with a driver from some airline sponsored team in third.

The trophy presentation was a sombre affair, with a subdued Carlos and Rodrigo accepting the trophy for winning the race and then dedicating the victory to the memory of Luis Tabernas. Walking off the platform, Andre Fernandez walked up and patted Carlos on the back, leaning close and saying something. Carlos smiled at him and nodded his head.

There was a celebration dinner held at the MGM Grand that evening, but most of the Cabo Blanco team called it an early night. It had been a long and emotional week with the death of Luis Tabernas for most of the team, and doubly so for Ria, who had started the week surviving attempted assassination and torture.

The next morning, the crews loaded up the planes and got ready to fly to the next stop on the race calendar, Santiago, Chile, where they would be racing in two weeks time. Ria was walking towards the plane when she was approached by Rodrigo Tabernas.

"Ria, I wanted to say that you have held up very well this week, given what you saw last week. I want to thank you for that, and see what your thoughts are on the talk we had in the elevator," he said.

"I am loyal to you, Rodrigo, and will make sure to look out for you and your interests. As you say, that is in my best interest as well," Ria said.

Rodrigo smiled. "Good to hear, good to hear. Shall we," he said, pointing at the Airbus waiting on the tarmac. They started walking towards it. As they approached the plane, a tall, thin white man with grey hair ran up to them.

"Rodrigo, my friend, how are you?" he said.

"Dr. Patterson, I'm doing all right. It is a tough time, obviously," Rodrigo said, shaking the hand of the man. Ria realized that this must be Dr. Hugh Patterson, owner of Patterson Racing, bio-pharmaceutical company PatGen and potential Aguila Roja. Unlike the Tabernas', who tended to be present in the cities where the races were for most of the week before hand, Patterson tended to just fly in for the Saturday and Sunday of the races.

"Yes, I am so sorry. I wanted to let you know that you have my condolences. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know," the man said.

Rodrigo smiled. "Thank you, Hugh. I think what Luis would have wanted most is for us to carry on with our work."

Patterson nodded solemnly. "Well, I must be going. Have a plane to catch," he said.

"Back to New Jersey?" Rodrigo asked.

Patterson shook his head. "No, nothing so glamourous. I am off to Rio de Janeiro."