Code Name Tequila Ch. 10

Story Info
Ria and Carlos follow Fernandez to Peru.
9.9k words
4.69
16.9k
6
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take a picture with you, Carlos?" asked the tiny blonde woman in a jean skirt and pink tank-top.

"Sure, of course," Carlos said, pushing his chair away from the small patio table where he and Ria were eating breakfast. He stood up from the table and put his arm around the woman.

The woman looked over at Ria and held up her mobile phone. "Do you mind?" she asked. Carlos winked at Ria and smiled. Ria, rolling her eyes, stood up and took the woman's mobile phone. She pointed the phone at the woman and Carlos and snapped a photo of them.

"Thank you so much," the woman said, planted a big, wet kiss on Carlos' cheek.

"Who is going to win the Santiago Grand Prix?" Carlos asked the woman.

"Oh, you are, of course, Carlos!" the woman said.

Carlos gave her a hug. She walked away, and Carlos sat back down at the table, grabbing his pain au chocolat and taking a big bite.

Ria smirked at him. "The sixth time today I have acted as photographer for you and one of your fat, slutty fans."

Carlos frowned. "Hey, she wasn't fat," he said, watching the woman walk away. He looked up and grinned at Ria. Ria shook her head.

Carlos took a sip of his coffee. "On a more serious note, Fernandez has purchased an airline ticket to head to Arica, a town in Northern Chile for 1 o'clock today. He has a booking at a hotel on the edge of town for the evening. Beyond that, we aren't sure what his plans are. I am going to get the next flight up there, the 4:40 flight, and try and pick up the trail. What are your plans?"

Ria thought for a moment. Technically, her mission was to gather intelligence on Rodrigo Tabernas, however he was currently not in Chile. She really should stay in Santiago and keep her cover as part of the Cabo Blanco Tequila Ambassadors, but the schedule over the next few days was very light.

"I'd really love to head up to Arica and help you follow up on the leads on Fernandez, but I should keep my cover here," Ria said.

Carlos smiled. "Come on, butterfly, you'd still be fine with your cover. You'd be accompanying the Cabo Blanco's number one driver on a public relations trip to Northern Chile. An extra set of eyes and legs would be welcome," Carlos said, tilting his head to the side and looking under the table. "...And what a pair of legs they are."

Ria nodded. "Okay, I'll go."

Carlos winked. "That's my butterfly, spread your wings and fly with Carlos." He took out his mobile phone and punched a speed dial number. "Yes, I need two business class tickets to Arica for the 4:40 flight this afternoon, and can you book me a suite at the Panamericana Hotel?"

A dark look came over Carlos' face. He took the mobile away from his mouth for a second and looked at Ria, dread in his eyes. "They don't offer business class on domestic flights. We are going to have to fly... coach." His voice trembled as he said the last word.

* * *

That evening, Ria and Carlos sat on a terrace of the Panoramic Bar at the Panamericana hotel in Arica, looking out into the darkness. Despite the sun having set almost two hours previously, the night was warm, though tempered by the occasional cool ocean breeze blowing up from the Pacific Ocean. Ria took a sip of her cosmopolitan and looked over at Carlos, who was booting up a laptop computer.

"Let's see what Fernandez has been up to," he said.

"How are you going to do that?" Ria asked. Carlos had booked a hotel that was miles away from Fernandez, who obviously would know both Ria and Carlos on sight.

"I am following him virtually," Carlos explained. "I installed a key logger on his computer a few months ago, so I have been able to see what he does on it. He's not very computer literate, actually, but he does use it to book travel, so we can find out where he is headed next."

Carlos gave Ria a play-by-play as he downloaded and reviewed what Fernandez had done on his computer. "He has booked a 12:40 flight from Tacna, Peru to Lima via Cusco. Tacna is just across the border from here. He's used a false name on the booking -- Francisco Suarez. That's a known alias that he uses. He has a false passport and credit cards in that name. No doubt he is planning to cross the border under the false name. He also booked two nights in Lima at a hotel."

Carlos brought up a travel site, and looked for travel options to Lima. "Our best bet to is cross over to Tacna and catch a flight up to Lima from there. There is a 6:55 tomorrow morning that would get us into Lima. We could then be there when Fernandez arrives and pick up his trail at the airport."

"Don't you think Fernandez would notice us at the airport?" Ria asked.

Carlos shook his head. "No. If we were on his flight, he would notice us for sure, but I've followed him on a number of occasions, and he never notices. He's not very attentive when it comes to being physically followed. The airport in Lima will be busy, and we can pick him up without much trouble."

Ria nodded, thinking back to the flight from San Diego to Cordoba where Fernandez barely looked up from his work on the flight, despite the presence of the four sexy Cabo Blanco ambassadors, especially Emma, who practically wiggled her ass in his face at one point. The man was obviously a very focused person.

Carlos booked the flights. "A 6:55 flight means we'll have to leave here very early tomorrow morning. We should probably give ourselves a couple hours to make the trip so we can clear customs. I'm afraid we aren't going to get too much time to enjoy this beautiful hotel," Carlos said, sweeping his arm across the vista they could see from the terrace they were sitting on of the beautiful ocean-view restaurant, the pool with the lounges and the outdoor spa lit up against the dark night. "We'll have to get to bed early," he said.

Ria raised an eyebrow and rubbed her foot against Carlos' leg. "So, we can still enjoy something at this hotel."

Carlos smiled. "You want another drink, or you want to head to the room?"

Ria stood up and started to walk towards the hotel entrance, answering Carlos' question. Carlos jumped up and followed.

Carlos went to the front desk to arrange a car to take them to Peru tomorrow while Ria went upstairs to get ready. She walked into the suite they had booked at the hotel. The front door opened into a main room, marble floors with a couple large sofa, a massive flat screen TV and a small bar. The main room lead off to a terrace that overlooked the Pacific Ocean. To the left were two doors. One door led to the main bedroom, with a king size bed covered with a fluffy white duvet. The other door led into the bathroom, with a massive Jacuzzi tub large enough for two. It was into the bathroom that Ria went.

Ria turned on the water in the tub and poured in some of the bath gel provided by the hotel. As the tub filled with hot, bubbly water, Ria went into the bedroom and changed out of her day clothes and into a short black negligee, the hem just barely covering the bottom of her butt cheeks. She looked at herself in the full length mirror. With her arms at her sides, the negligee provided a decent coverage of her groin, but when she lifted her arms, the hem rose up to expose the tip of her flaccid cock. Ria smiled and walked back into the bathroom.

Ria put a few scented candle around the bathtub and lit them. She turned out the lights of the bathroom, leaving the flickering light of the candles to provide a dim, constantly shifting illumination. As Ria turned off the water on the full tub, she heard the door open to the hotel room. Ria walked to the door of the bathroom and leaned against it, holding onto the door jamb high in the air, letting the negligee ride up and uncover the end of her soft, sexy shemale cock.

Carlos walked through the door. He smiled as he saw Ria, but instead of walking towards her, he stood holding the door open. Ria was confused until she saw why. A hotel porter pushed a cart into the room. The porter looked up and locked eyes with Ria. Ria watched as his eyes quickly scanned down her body. His eyes bulged and mouth opened as he saw what was hanging below the hem of her negligee.

Ria blushed and quickly brought her arms down so the hem would fall and cover up her cock. The porter, bright red, quickly looked down at the floor and stammered "goodnight," to Carlos. Carlos, smiling, gave the porter a tip and closed the door after the porter left.

"You could have warned me about that," Ria said, still red with embarrassment.

Carlos smiled as he walked over to Ria. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, planting a kiss on her lips. They held the kiss, soft and sensual, for a moment, and then broke off. Carlos used his arm on the small of Ria's back to guide her towards the cart that the porter had left in the room. "I didn't want to deprive the man of having a great story to tell his friends, now did I?" Carlos said. "I decided to get us a little treat to enhance our fun."

Ria examined the contents on the top of the cart. Chilling in an ice bucket was a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, which Carlos took out of the ice bucket and opened with a pop. There was a large bowl of strawberries and a bowl of whipped cream. As Carlos poured the Champagne into the two flutes provided, Ria took a strawberry and dipped it in the whip cream. She brought the strawberry up to Carlos' mouth. He opened his mouth, and Ria ran the strawberry along his bottom lip, leaving a trail of whipped cream. Carlos stuck out his tongue, gently licking the cream off the strawberry. Ria ran the strawberry halfway along his upper lip and then pushed it into Carlos' mouth. Carlos closed his lips around the strawberry as Ria moved it slightly in and out of his mouth. Ria let Carlos draw the strawberry into his mouth, and released it as Carlos chomped down on it. He swallowed the strawberry down and licked the whipped cream off his lips.

Ria took her champagne flute and moved over to the sofa. Carlos pushed the cart over towards the sofa and took a seat beside Ria. They clinked glasses and took a sip of the sparkling champagne. Ria felt the bubbles shot straight to her head, and remembered that she hadn't eaten since lunchtime. "Wow, that really has a kick," she said.

Carlos took a strawberry from the cart and dipped it into the whipped cream. "Here, maybe some food in your stomach will help take the edge off the wine." He held the strawberry about half and inch from Ria's mouth. Ria stuck out her tongue, licking a daub of whipped cream off the strawberry and swallowing it down. Ria stuck out her tongue again, this time cradling the strawberry on her tongue. She slowly pulled the strawberry towards her, Carlos letting the strawberry go as it entered her mouth.

Ria and Carlos took another sip of the champagne, and then Ria reached over for a strawberry and cream. She moved it slowly towards Carlos' mouth. He opened his mouth, awaiting the cream-covered berry. Just before the berry was within the reach of Carlos' tongue, Ria quickly shot the berry forward, painting a large swath of cream onto Carlos' nose. Carlos' eyes shot wide open, shocked at the unexpected attack on his nose with the strawberry. Ria laughed, and then leaned forward and licked the cream off his nose. Once Carlos' nose was cleaned of cream, Ria moved her lips to Carlos' mouth, and the two lovers kissed.

Ria pulled away and held the strawberry back up to Carlos' mouth, this time allowing Carlos to reach the strawberry with his lips, and suck it into his mouth. As Carlos swallowed down the last of the berry, Ria took a sip of champagne but didn't swallow. Ria leaned forward and Carlos and Ria's lips met, the mouths opening slightly. Champagne from Ria's mouth flooded into Carlos' mouth, the tingly bubbles swirling around the tongues of the Ria and Carlos as they French kissed. Carlos pulled away, the champagne split between the two lovers mouths, with just a small trail of champagne running down the chin of Ria. Carlos leaned forward and licked the bubbly off Ria's chin.

Carlos took another cream-dipped strawberry and moved it slowly towards Ria's mouth. The strawberry was overloaded with cream, and before reaching Ria's mouth a large daub dropped off and landed on Ria's exposed cleavage. Carlos put the strawberry between Ria's lips. Ria sucked on the strawberry, the thick, white cream flowing off the ripe, red fruit and down her throat. Carlos leaned forward and licked the daub of whipped cream which had landed on Ria's bosom. Ria leaned back as Carlos' mouth worked on her ample breast.

As Carlos' lips and tongue still massaged Ria's bust, his hand reached over and he dipped two fingers into the whipped cream. He brought his cream covered fingers up to Ria's mouth. She took them into her mouth and sucked on them, swallowing down the white cream. With his other hand, Carlos moved the negligee down, exposing Ria's red nipple. Carlos took the tender nipple in his mouth. His fingers, cleaned of cream, pulled out of Ria's mouth and returned to the cream bowl. His fingers returned to Ria's mouth, another load of whipped cream for her to suck down.

Carlos pulled Ria's negligee down further, revealing both her breasts fully. He moved to Ria's other nipple, licking and sucking on the increasingly hard, red nub. His tongue flicked the nipple before his lips wrapped around it and sucked it. He bite down slightly. Ria flinched, more with surprise than pain. She put her hand on Carlos' head, and pushed it down onto her breast. Carlos took the sign to suck and lick her nipple with increased gusto.

Ria finished off the cream from Carlos' fingers. Carlos' fingers went back for another load of cream, this time scooping up almost half the bowl of cream. As he was moving his hand towards Ria's mouth, the cream dropped off his hand and landed on his shirt and Ria's negligee, large white blobs of cream running down off their clothes and onto the sofa.

"Oh well, might as well get out of these clothes now," Ria said. She pushed Carlos off her nipple and stood up, letting the negligee fall to the floor. Carlos saw that Ria's cock had become hard, the hairless beauty standing six inches straight and long. Ria grabbed the champagne bottle and headed into the bathroom. Carlos watched for a moment as the sexy shemale sashayed across the room, wiggling her hips and ass as she walked. Carlos wasted no time in standing up, stripping his clothes off and following Ria into the bathroom.

Ria slipped into the bubbly water of the tub and took a swig from the champagne bottle. Carlos, naked and rock hard, walked into the bathroom and eagerly joined her in the tub. The two sat at opposite ends of the tubs facing each other. Ria passed Carlos the champagne bottle and he took a sip. Carlos leaned forward, holding out the champagne bottle. Ria opened her mouth and leaned her head back. Carlos poured the champagne into her mouth, though much of it spilled out and over her body. Carlos lunged forward and licked the stray champagne off Ria's neck and torso, paying special attention again to her nipples.

Ria pulled herself up out of the water, leaning back on her arms so that her cock was sticking up and out of the water and straight towards the ceiling. Carlos poured the champagne onto Ria's breasts, the bubbly running over her mounds and down her stomach to flow around her cock. Carlos leaned forward again and licked the champagne off Ria's body, starting at her tits and working his way down her stomach until his lips were posed at the base of Ria's hard cock.

Carlos poured some of the champagne on Ria's dick. The cold, fizzy liquid was a shock on Ria's sensitive penis, and she sucked in a sudden breath. The champagne dripped and drizzled off Ria's hard dick. Carlos started to lick the champagne off Ria's cock, his lips and tongue sucking the bubbly off every inch of her head, shaft and balls.

The champagne sucked off Ria's dick, Carlos went to work in earnest on her cock. He licked the head of her cock, flicking it playfully with his tongue. Ria, balancing herself on one arm, grabbed Carlos' head with the other hand and pushed it down on her cock. Carlos took Ria into his mouth. Ria started thrusting her hips upwards into Carlos' mouth. Carlos wrapped his lips around Ria's cock and opened his throat, passively letting Ria set her own pace and fuck his face. Ria bucked up against Carlos, her full length burying into his mouth and her balls slapping up against his chin. Carlos dropped the champagne bottle over the side of the tub, the bottle toppling over and spilling out its contents onto the cold marble of the bathroom floor.

With one final push, Ria shoved her cock as far into Carlos' mouth as she could. Holding him down on her cock with her hand, she exploded into his mouth, waves of warm cream flowing into his mouth and down his throat. Carlos gobbled down every drop. Though not as sweet as the whipped cream, to Carlos it tasted much better.

Spent, Ria slid back down into the bubbly, warm water. Carlos leaned forward and kissed Ria. Ria could taste just a hint of her cum on his lips. Carlos put his arms around Ria's back and pulled Ria closer to him, her legs passing over his and wrapping around his back. She felt the tip of his hard cock press up against her ass. The warm, soapy water combined with the relaxing effects of the champagne opened her up, and his dick slid into her hole with little resistance.

Carlos lifted Ria up onto his lap, his dick buried in her ass under the surface of the sudsy water. He started to bounce her up and down on his lap, his shaft moving in and out of her. Ria gasped with each thrust of his dick into her. Ria's bowed her head, her hair brushing against the face of Carlos as he pumped into her. Carlos leaned forward and pressed his lips against Ria's. Her mouth opened, and their tongue pressed against each other as Carlos fucked her ass.

Carlos started to pumped harder into Ria. Water splashed over the edge of the tub, running down the sides and mixing on the already wet floor with the champagne. Carlos' thrusting increased again, and now water from the tub was splashing out in large waves, easily topping the candles and extinguishing them. Soon the bathroom was left in darkness. Without sight, the two lovers' other sensations heightened.

Sounds amplified. Ria's heavy breathing and gasping with each thrust. Carlos' low, deep grunts of effort. The sounds of water splashing and sloshing out of the tub.

Odours sharpened. The flowery smell of bubble bath and the dwindling scents of the scented candles. The smell of champagne. The lingering scent of strawberries and cream.

Mostly though, the sensation of touch increased. Ria's hair as it brushed against Carlos' face. Carlos' hands on Ria's back. Ria's hands on Carlos' shoulders. The feeling of Carlos buried deep into Ria's ass. With no sight of the other, the points where their bodies meet became more sensitive, almost like their bodies, adjusting to the darkness, shut down sensation in other areas and allowed the nerves in those areas to take over.

Carlos pressed himself into Ria's ass. She leaned back, her hands grasping Carlos' shoulder for leverage, and started to push herself up and down on Carlos' dick in rhythm with Carlos' thrusts. Carlos' grunts became one long, uninterrupted sound. Ria, barely able to catch her breath, let out a series of soft positive exclamations, "yes, yes, yes." The sound of the lovers was barely audible over the almost oceanic crashing of the water against the sides of the tub.

Carlos pushed up against Ria's ass, lifting her out of the water. Ria pitched forward, pushing Carlos down into the water. His head dropped below the surface as he came deep in Ria's ass. Bubbles streamed from Carlos' mouth and broke the surface of the water, clearing away the soapy bubbles of the bath gel. Carlos' legs kicked out of the water and braced themselves against the back and side wall of the tub, giving him extra leverage to try and push deeper into Ria. Ria threw out her hands to the other wall of the tub, pushing herself down onto Carlos' dick. His white cum flowed out of his cock and into Ria's ass.