Code Name Tequila Ch. 13

Story Info
Carlos and Ria uncover more dirty deeds in Panama.
9.5k words
4.73
15.9k
5
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right here, right now... Right here, right now..."

The music boomed out of the Bang and Olufsen stereo system as Carlos followed the Hyundai driven by Fernandez into the outskirts of Colon. Carlos turned the music up. The drive, though scenic, had been boring, and the music made the time pass. Carlos could feel the power of the Audi R8 through the wheel and the accelerator paddle calling him to use it, but Fernandez drove so slowly and carefully that Carlos couldn't unleash the car. Carlos used the loud music to drown out the sound of the engine, grumbling to be let loose.

Carlos liked driving with music playing, but he so infrequently got to do it. In the open wheel racing car that he spent most of his time in, the only audio he got was the constant chatter of race engineers over the two-way radio, passing on strategy to him on how to save his tires or conserve fuel. While Carlos loved racing the top of the line, cutting edge technically advanced cars in the Pan-Am series, he missed the days of being on the track with nothing but his wits and knowledge to guide him. Back then, he would often find himself singing to himself, the music somehow focusing him in the efforts of driving the car.

As Carlos followed Fernandez into Colon, the scenery they were passing changed from jungle and river to low rise concrete and cinder blocks buildings. Colon was Panama's second largest city, and seemed the polar opposite to Panama City. While Panama City was glass and steel like a Central American Miami, Colon was dirty and cramped, close quarters holding the poor and desperate. Carlos knew enough about Panama to know that Colon wasn't considered safe, especially for someone driving through in an expensive sports car. Carlos turned down the music and turned up his guard.

Fernandez drove his car into France Field, part of the massive free trade zone in Colon. The area was full of warehouses, and most of the traffic was flat-bed trucks with shipping containers. The Audi R8 stood out even more than it had on the roads of Colon, and Carlos backed off in hopes that Fernandez would not spot the expensive sports car following him.

Fernandez turned left onto a street that dead ended near the water. There were three cars already at the dead end, a black Mercedes S-class, a blue Nissan Rouge SUV and a bright-yellow Suzuki Swift which had obviously had some heavy modifications. Carlos turned the Audi right and pulled down half a block before pulling into the space in front of a warehouse. He killed the engine, and watched what was happening through his rear view mirror.

Fernandez got out of his Hyundai, and walked over to the Mercedes. The rear door to the Mercedes opened, and a man stepped out of the car. Even from a distance, Carlos recognized him. It was Rodrigo Tabernas.

The two men shook hands and talked for a moment. Tabernas smiled broadly and nodded eagerly for the first minute, but then frowned for the second. Obviously Fernandez had started with good news first. Tabernas was now agitated, and gestured emphatically at Fernandez. Fernandez meekly nodded, his gaze cast downwards.

Finished with his lecture, Tabernas turned and got back into the rear of Mercedes, slamming the door behind him. Fernandez stood for a moment, head hung low, and then slowly made his way back to his car. Carlos thought it looked like Fernandez was dragging his feet.

The Mercedes started to pull away, followed by the Nissan SUV and the Suzuki. The Hyundai with Fernandez in it followed last. Carlos started up his car, and thought about which group to follow. While it obviously appeared that Tabernas was above Fernandez, Fernandez still had whatever was given to him at the canal. Carlos decided to follow Fernandez.

The Mercedes turned right before reaching Carlos, and the SUV and Suzuki followed suit. Fernandez drove his Hyundai straight and passed Carlos. Carlos waited until Fernandez was at the next block before pulling out.

Fernandez drove straight, heading out of the warehouse district and toward the main road. Carlos followed behind a couple of blocks. Fernandez turned right at the main road. Carlos accelerated towards the corner.

Just as Carlos was about to pass the street before the main road, the Nissan SUV that had been with Tabernas turned the corner from the main road and suddenly started accelerating towards Carlos. A half-second later movement in the rear view mirror caught Carlos' attention and he saw the Suzuki Swift peel around the corner and start coming up behind him from two blocks behind.

"Shit," thought Carlos. He slammed on the brakes and cranked the wheel to the right, barely sliding around the corner. Carlos stomped on the accelerator and the Audi R8 took off down the street with a roar, almost drowning out the stereo, which was booming out "Firestarter" by the Prodigy.

The Suzuki was the first to make the corner, sliding around it with smoking tires and quickly on the path of the Carlos. Carlos watched his rear view mirror as the Suzuki accelerated, trying to keep pace with the more powerful Audi. The Nissan SUV gingerly turned the corner and started to try and follow, but already the Audi and the Suzuki were blocks away.

Carlos, still looking in the rear view mirror, suddenly caught movement in his peripheral vision. He looked ahead to see a 18-wheel flat-bed chugging slowly through the intersection ahead of him. Carlos slammed on the brakes. The carbon-ceramic brakes clamped on, slowing the car so quickly that Carlos felt the safety belt constrict his breathing like an 800 pound weight was sitting on his chest. Safely slowed, Carlos was able to negotiate a right hand turn and avoid the large truck.

Carlos accelerated away, glancing back in his rear view mirror to see the Suzuki slide around the corner. The tail end of the little Japanese car slid out, sliding under the flat-bed. The back end of the car was sliding towards the large rear wheels of the 18-wheeler. The driver of the Suzuki quickly jerked the wheel around to get the car back in line, the back end kicking back just in time to avoid getting crushed under the massive trailers wheels.

Carlos looked ahead. There appeared to be a bridge ahead over a body of water. Carlos looked quickly at the GPS in the Audi. It appeared that the bridge would take him over to the Zona Libre on the other side of an inlet. Still part of the free trade zone, that side of the water also had more commercial shops, and Carlos thought he would have a better chance of blending in with regular traffic, rather than the truck heavy traffic of the French Field. Carlos pressed his foot onto the accelerator and pulled away from the less powerful Suzuki.

Carlos flew over the bridge just as the first strains of "Pump Up The Volume" by M/A/R/R/S came over the Audi's speakers. Carlos checked his rear view mirror. The Suzuki was two blocks back, and the Nissan SUV was just making the corner, four blocks behind. Carlos smiled and quickly made the first right. Carlos looked at the GPS unit. It showed a grid of streets. Carlos figured by weaving through them, he would soon be able to lose the two slower cars.

Carlos made the next left quickly, checking his rear view to see neither the Suzuki or the Nissan had made the last corner yet. He pressed the accelerator and the car sped up as it drove down the street.

Half a block away, a delivery van driver put his truck in reverse and pressed on the gas. Carlos swore as he saw the large brown metal side of the delivery van pulled out in front of him, like a giant billboard. Carlos slammed on the brake pedal, but the truck was too close for even the carbon-ceramic brakes to stop the car. Carlos quickly calculated that unless something changed, the Audi would hit the van going about 30 miles an hour.

Carlos pulled on the hand brake and spun the steering wheel. The car pivoted, sliding round an invisible axis, the wheels squealing and smoking under the strain. Soon the back end was facing in the direction of travel. Carlos released the wheel, letting the front tires true themselves. The car slid backwards, slowing until the back end of the Audi just bumped the side of the delivery van.

Carlos put the car back into gear and was about to pull away when he saw the Suzuki fly past the intersection ahead. Carlos could hear the squeal of brakes, and he knew the Suzuki would be coming back for him. Carlos pressed on the accelerator, and the Audi spun away from the delivery van, speeding for the intersection.

Meanwhile, the Suzuki had come to a stop, and the driver put it into reverse. The car reversed back towards the street just passed. The Nissan SUV had just made the last corner, and was driving towards the same intersection from the other direction of the Suzuki.

Carlos looked at the GPS. The street he was on continued past the intersection for one more block before continuing to a dead end. Carlos held the wheel straight and continued to accelerate.

The Suzuki driver got to the corner and spun the wheel so that he was facing the direction towards which he had seen Carlos. The driver of the Suzuki was surprised to see the Audi barrelling down on him, less than 20 feet away. The driver closed his eyes and braced for impact.

Carlos had expected the Suzuki, and was ready to react. He jerked the wheel to the right for a slight moment and then let it straighten again, lining himself up to just squeeze past the Suzuki on the right.

The Nissan SUV approached the intersection, the driver unsure what to do now that the Suzuki had seemingly just stopped. He slowed down, deciding he would make a left turn onto the street the that Suzuki was pointing down. He arrived at the corner, the nose of the truck just poking out into the intersection.

Carlos saw the Nissan too late to react. He held the wheel straight and hoped there would be enough room. The Audi R8 just fit through the gap between the side of Suzuki and the Nissan's front end, the air displaced by the Audi zooming through the gap enough to shake the Suzuki as it passed.

The driver of the Nissan was shocked by the sudden appearance of the Audi in front of him, and abandoned his turn. Instead, he rolled forward until he collided with the Suzuki. The cars bounced off each other.

The Suzuki driver collected himself, and seeing only minor damage to his car, gestured rudely towards the Nissan driver, who simply shrugged. The Suzuki driver checked his rearview mirror and watched as Carlos in the Audi made a left turn at the next street.

The Suzuki driver put the car in reverse and slammed on the gas, spinning the steering wheel to get the car pointed in the right direction. Once realigned, he threw the car into first and accelerated down the street. He shifted into second before sliding the car around the corner, the back end of the Suzuki kicking out as he rounded the corner.

Carlos looked in his rearview mirror to see the Suzuki making the corner, amazed at the speed the car kept as it skidded. He cursed. That car was going to be harder to lose than he had hoped.

Carlos took the next left, keeping the Audi low, controlled and fast around the corner. He accelerated out of the corner and speed down the street. He looked ahead at the intersections, but could see little. All the streets were lined with warehouses that blocked the view of any traffic coming on the perpendicular streets. Crossing through the intersections at high speed would be a gamble.

It was a gamble he almost lost at the first intersection. Flying through the intersection, Carlos caught the sight of the Nissan SUV barrelling towards him. With the shorter distance and with no corners, the SUV was able to catch up to him. Carlos' foot was already pressing the accelerator pedal to the floor, so all he could do was pray that the Nissan wouldn't hit the Audi. His prayers were almost answered.

The Nissan just caught the tail end of the Audi. It was enough to cause the back end of the Audi to kick out to the right, though. Carlos jerked the wheel to the right, trying to bring the back end back in line. The car was soon sliding sideways down the street. Carlos kept his foot on the gas and kept the wheel turned into the skid, trying to keep the car from spinning completely.

Carlos looked out his driver side window and could see the Suzuki approaching rapidly. If he didn't get the car back in control soon, the Suzuki would ram him, causing the Audi to no doubt flip. Carlos prayed for the all-wheel drive Audi to get enough grip to straighten itself out.

The Suzuki was almost upon him when suddenly he felt the tires bite. The car straightened quickly, and with the power from the wheel all moving the car in a forward direction again, he was able to just keep ahead of the Suzuki.

The buildings around were starting to change from warehouses to smaller office blocks. Traffic started to grow, with cars slowing trolling the streets and pulling in and out of the office. Carlos found himself weaving the Audi in and out of the traffic with the Suzuki keeping up behind him.

Carlos took the next left, the Audi sliding towards a building but just managing to keep the power down to accelerate away and miss the concrete wall. The Suzuki spun around the corner like a rally car, the back end fishtailing out but the car maintaining an amazing amount of speed.

The road dog-legged to the left after an intersection, and suddenly the warehouses on the right side disappeared into open dirt fields. Carlos turned the Audi off the road and onto the dirt, kicking up load of dust. The Suzuki followed.

Carlos sped across the dirt, the all-wheel drive of the Audi able to cope with the uneven surface and keep power on the ground. The Suzuki also dealt nicely with the dirt, and the driver was able to keep pace with the Audi.

Carlos rejoined a road to cross over a small canal. Up ahead the road ended at a T-junction. Carlos looked ahead to see the Nissan SUV coming down the road from the left, so at the T-junction he went left. The Suzuki followed, just making it in front of the Nissan.

Carlos accelerated down the two-lane road, passing cars both on the dirt shoulder and in the oncoming traffic lane, as traffic allowed. The Nissan SUV fell behind, but the Suzuki was keeping pace.

Carlos looked ahead. Ahead of him was a large flat-bed with a couple of shipping containers on it. Oncoming traffic was heavy and the dirt shoulder had disappeared, allowing the Suzuki to catch up to the Audi. The Suzuki rammed the Audi, the car shuttered but Carlos was able to keep it in control.

The lane beside him opened, and Carlos jumped out into it. The Suzuki followed. Carlos looked ahead to see a large 18-wheeler coming towards him. Carlos was about to pull back into the correct lane, but the Suzuki bumped him again, pushing him ahead of the truck beside him. Carlos had no choice now, so he put his foot down.

The Audi accelerated quickly, the 4.2 litre V8 producing over 400 horsepower. Carlos judged the gap. He could just make it, as long as the 18 wheeler lost some of its present speed. It should do, Carlos figured, as the driver would no doubt start to brake if he saw two cars barrelling towards him. At least, that's what Carlos hopped would happen. The driver of the 18-wheeler sounded his horn, the blast almost drowning out the sound of "Halcyon & On & On" by Orbital, which had just started up on from the iPhone playlist.

The Suzuki followed Carlos, but the 1.3 litre engine was unable to produce the same acceleration, and the gap between Carlos and the Suzuki widened.

The driver of the 18-wheeler blew his horn continuously. Carlos saw the front end of the truck dip. He was braking, which gave Carlos a chance to make back over into his lane before running out of road. Carlos held his breath as the car approached the increasingly wall-looking front grill of the semi. Carlos glanced to his right. He was even with the truck beside him, the large front wheel of the rig spinning beside his passenger side window.

Carlos looked back ahead. The entire windscreen was taken up by the front grill of the semi. Carlos glanced quickly in his passenger side-view mirror, again seeing nothing but the grill of a truck, this time the one beside him. He was out of time. Carlos turned the wheel and jumped back towards his own lane. The Audi just slotted back into the lane, the front bumper of the Audi just missing the massive chrome bumper of the oncoming rig, with the rear of the Audi scrapped along the front bumper of the truck Carlos had just passed.

Carlos pulled away from the truck behind him. He looked in his rear view for what he knew was inevitable. The 18-wheeler heading the other way suddenly jumped into the air as the cab rode up and over the small Suzuki Swift, the sickening sound of metal being ground into shreds as the Suzuki passed under the truck.

Carlos sped away and down the highway back towards Panama City as a bright-yellow twisted heap of metal emerged from the underside of the 18-wheeler.

* *

"What are you doing," Omar asked again. Ria quickly glanced to her left to see Omar, waking naked into the main room. From where he was standing, Ria realized that Omar wouldn't be able to see the screen. Ria hit ALT-F4 to close down the AutoCAD program, and then hit ALT-TAB to bring up Internet Explorer, still on the Hotmail login page.

Omar walked over to the computer, looking over Ria's shoulder at the computer screen. "I was just going to check my email," Ria said.

"How did you log into the computer?" Omar asked.

"You have your password on this sticky note," Ria said, pointing at the post-it note with Omar's password stuck to the computer.

"Oh, right," Omar said, smiling.

"Couldn't sleep?" Ria asked, standing up and giving Omar a kiss on the cheek.

Omar reached out and touched Ria's stomach, then let his hand wander down to her crotch and fondle her soft cock. "I was going to sleep, but my ass was aching for another good fuck. I think it was jealous that my mouth got to taste all that juicy cum, and it wants to be filled up by you."

Ria slapped Omar's ass. "Well then, let's fill that ass up with cum," she said, leading Omar by the hand back into the bedroom.

Omar lay down on his back on the bed. Ria grabbed some lotion to use as lube and spread it on Omar's ass and into his hole as she went down on him, sucking his cock to make him nice and relaxed for what was to come. Ria positioned herself so her cock was above Omar's mouth, and he began to suck on it eagerly. Omar slurped at Ria's dick, finding her rock hard already. Feeling the hardness of Ria's shaft, Omar was sure that Ria was excited to get to the anal sex, as was he. Omar pulled himself up and turned away from Ria, presenting his ass to her.

Ria spread a little more lube into Omar's ass, and then dipped in a finger in, and then two. Omar took the fingers with ease. Ria then slathered some lotion onto her cock and placed the head of her hard shaft at the entrance to Omar's lubed sshole. Leaning into Omar gently, Ria slid in with ease. Omar gasped as Ria's cock stretched him open, but it was not a gasp of pain, but of pleasure.

Ria withdrew slightly, then slowly slid all the way into Omar's ass.

"Oh my god," Omar said breathlessly, pushing himself back onto Ria. Omar, who had started on his hands and knees, straightened his back until he was upright. Ria wrapped her arms around Omar, one hand on his chest playing with his hard nipples and one hand stroking his hard cock. Omar and Ria moved up and down together, pumping Ria's cock deep into Omar's hungry asshole.

Ria stroked Omar's rock-hard cock in her fist, jacking it off as she pumped in and out of his ass. Despite already coming once, Omar was quick to shoot his load again, streams of white come arching through the air and landing on his bedspread. The orgasm gripped Omar's entire body, and soon the muscles of his asshole spasming around Ria's cock were enough to drive Ria over the edge. Ria's load emptied into Omar's tight ass.