Code Name Tequila Ch. 14

Story Info
Ria uncovers what Gabriela is doing,
9.4k words
4.74
15.1k
6
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The propeller engines of the small plane sputtered to life in a choke of black smoke and fuel fumes. April watched as the propellers whirred faster and faster with widening eyes and an increasingly white face.

Dr. Patterson walked over from the coffee shop holding a cardboard tray with three cups of coffee. "Ready girls," he said briefly to April and May before walking out of the small terminal building and onto the tarmac.

April swallowed loudly. May looked over at her and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It is an awfully small plane," April said with a shake in her voice.

May rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding me? After all we've been through the past month, you are suddenly worried about a plane? It's a perfectly good plane. A Fairchild Merlin. Very reliable. You know, I have pilot license. I'd love to get behind the yoke of that plane," May said, rubbing her hands together as she walked out onto the tarmac and towards the plane.

April swallowed again, more ashen than ever, and reluctantly followed May out to the plane.

The pilot had filed his flight plan from Caracas to San Cristobal, a jungle town just on Venezuela's border with Colombia. After following Patterson to the industrial site near Caracas' airport to witness his meeting with the revolutionary called the General, April and May had rushed back to the hotel to meet him. Upon coming back to the hotel, Patterson had announced that the next day they would be flying out to San Cristobal, but gave no details on why the trip was being taken, or what to expect when they got there.

As the plane climbed steeply into the blue sky, April sat with her eyes closed while May pressed Patterson for some details of the trip, disguising her questioning with a girlish charm. Patterson smiled coyly and provided few details, eventually changing the subject to something both girls were interested in.

"How is the hormone trial going?" he asked. Both April and May had started on an experimental hormone trial run by Dr. Patterson's company PatGen to help them transition from their born gender of male to their new gender of female.

"Very well," answered May. Both she and April had just started, but already both trans-girls had been noticing changes to their bodies - breast's getting larger, hair growth slowing, skin softening and slight changes to their body shapes to give them more curves. May gave Patterson a quick rundown of the success so far, with April chiming in a few times to add more detail.

"Good to hear," Patterson said. "The treatment you are undergoing is as strong as the FDA will allow us to go, mostly because of the potential for adverse side-effects in certain segments of the population. If you girls are willing to push a little though, I could speed up the transition process for you. Seeing as both the girls are young, fit and in good shape, I could give them a more aggressive treatment. I wouldn't do this normally, but your good health and the fact that you'll be under my care makes it possible. What do you think?"

April and May looked at each other. While both had just started the transition from man to woman to go undercover and get close to Patterson, both had grown to enjoy being women in very different ways. April loved feeling pretty and feminine, being loved and adored as a beautiful and elegant creature. May, on the other hand, loved the feeling of getting fucked by studs. She loved knowing that men wanted to do nothing but shove their hard cocks in her cute little ass, and letting them do it. It was a feeling she had become addicted to.

Both girls hesitated though. While both were interested in exploring their feminine sides further, both were aware that Patterson was a very dangerous individual, wrapped up in a criminal organisation with an increasingly worrying reach. Also, as agents of the CIA, both girls were aware that they should keep themselves at the height of their abilities, which meant no drugs. Finally, they didn't know if Patterson had any suspicions of them. What if the promise of an aggressive femininization process was just a ruse to drug them or poison them?

As the girls' hesitation showed on their faces, the worry started to show on Patterson's face. "What's the matter? Isn't this what you want? A chance to become women quicker? Why are you hesitating? Do you not trust me? Do you think I won't look out for you?" Patterson's face grew redder and his voice louder with each word.

May leaned forward, hands raised. "No, no, it's not that at all. We trust you, Dr. Patterson. You've done so much for us. We just don't know what the effects of the treatment will be."

Patterson crossed his arms over his chest. "If you trusted me, you wouldn't need to ask. I'm a medical doctor and acclaimed genetic researcher. My word is my bond. The treatment is safe, will accomplish what you want and I will monitor you during the treatment. That is all you should need to know. Now, do you girls want the treatment, or should be part ways once the plane lands in San Cristobal?"

April swallowed, the nerves of being on the small prop plane replaced by a sudden fear of Patterson. May sat stunned for a moment, looking at the hard face of Patterson. For thirty seconds, the three passengers sat staring at each other in stone-faced silence. Finally, May rolled up her sleeve. "I'm ready for the treatment," she said.

Patterson smiled and then looked over at April. April nodded and raised her arm. "As am I."

Patterson stood up and grabbed a bag from behind the seats at the back of the plane. On returning to his seat, he opened the bag and pulled out a medical kit. He filled up two needles with a clear, yellow liquid.

He injected one of the needles into April's arm, and then the other into May's. "Sit back," Patterson said. "The drugs are likely to make you a little woozy."

It was the last words April and May heard before the world around them collapsed into darkness.

* *

The LAN Chile flight from Panama touched down at Santiago's international airport exactly on time. First off the plane thanks to the business class tickets Carlos had bought, Ria and Carlos quickly cleared customs and immigration, though they were sidetracked a few times by fans of Carlos' wanting to grab autographs or pictures of the famous racing driver.

On the way back to the hotel, Carlos and Ria discussed their next steps. With the Chilean Grand Prix only six days away, neither could afford to be away from Santiago and their covers for any longer. Fernandez was still in Panama, but keeping an eye on him had been left to local Colombian DAC agents while Carlos took up in place in his race car and Ria returned to being a Cabo Blanco Ambassador.

Arriving at the hotel, they were confronted in the lobby by a very angry Isabella. Isabella strode up to Ria and immediately started speaking in a harsh tone. "Where have you been? You have missed four events in the last five days! This is not the kind of sloppy work that I, Andre Fernandez, the Tabernas brothers nor Cabo Blanco put up with," she said, forgetting in her anger that the Tabernas brothers were no longer that with the death of Luis, an event that Ria had seen in gruesome detail.

Carlos stepped forward and unleashed a winsome smile at Isabella. "I'm sorry, Isabella, it is really my fault. I had a number of appearances to attend to up in Colombia for the local fans, and I thought it would be best if I had a Cabo Blanco Ambassador along with me. I was sure that I had discussed it with Andre before taking Ria with me. Perhaps I didn't though. Sometimes with all the appearances, I get confused."

Isabella's tone softened as she replied to Carlos. "Oh, I am sorry. If Mr. Fernandez knew, I wasn't made aware of the situation. It looks like this must just be a case of miscommunication." Isabella then turned back to Ria. "However, in the future don't go off with any of the drivers without my express consent. I assume you are now back in Santiago for the rest of the week?"

Ria nodded. "Yes, of course Isabella. Sorry for the confusion, Isabella."

Isabella nodded. "I'll let it pass this time. Here is the schedule for the rest of the week. Ensure you are at all the events." Isabella handed Ria the schedule, and then turned and walked away.

"Thanks," Ria said to Carlos as the two walked towards the bar. Sitting down, they ordered up a couple Pisco Sours and relaxed for the first time in four days of hopping around South America after Fernandez. They drank in silence, also aware that the next seven days leading up to the Chilean Grand Prix on Sunday would be hectic. For Carlos, testing the car, practice, qualifying, racing and appearances. For Ria, she would have to take up her cover as a Cabo Blanco Ambassador, wearing short shorts and crop-tops and playing nice with VIPs.

Halfway through their drinks, beautiful, blonde Emma bounced up to the table. "Oh my God! Where have you guys been? I haven't seen either of you in... like... a week. Have you been off fucking somewhere?"

Carlos spit out the sip of his pisco sour that he just just taken, while Ria just laughed. Emma, smiling at shocking at least half her audience, took a seat at the table.

"So, where have you been?" Emma asked.

"We were doing some appearances up in Colombia, Carlos' home country," Ria said. "I'm sorry I missed the appearances down here. Hopefully my absence didn't cause too much trouble."

Emma shook her head. "No, no trouble at all. I just missed having you around personally. Marisa has been spending more and more time paired off with Isabella and Gabriela... well... she has just been acting weird. It's nice to have you two back again so I have someone to hang out with."

Ria leaned forward. "What do you mean that Gabriela has been acting strange?" she asked.

"She was always taking off and not telling anyone where she was going. There has been a lot of that going around," Emma said, pausing to look accusingly at Ria and Carlos before continuing. "A few times I was getting in late from being out at one of the local clubs, and I would see Gabriela just leaving. She doesn't strike me as the type that usually starts their night out on the town at three in the morning."

Ria nodded in agreement. "No, she doesn't." Ria looked over at Carlos, who simply raised an eyebrow.

* *

After finishing their drinks, Emma and Ria left Carlos and went off to make an appearance as a Cabo Blanco Ambassador. The event involved a local soccer team and Simon Correa, one of the drivers for the Cabo Blanco Racing Team who happened to be a Chilean. Emma and Ria, along with fellow ambassadors Gabriela and Marisa basically just had to stand around looking pretty as local press asked Simon questions and took photos of him playing a little soccer with the local team while Isabella art directed.

After the photos there were two cars to take the girls and Simon back to the hotel. Marisa, Emma and Isabella got into the first car. Simon opened the door of the second car for Gabriela and Ria. Ria gestured for Gabriela to enter first, as she was closer to the car.

"Actually, I have some stuff I need to take care of. I think I'll do that, and catch the metro back to the hotel," Gabriela said, before turning and walking off without waiting for a reply.

Simon looked at Ria with a confused look. "How strange," he said. "Well, shall we go?" he asked, motioning to the door.

Ria looked at Simon, and then looked at Gabriela walk out of the soccer stadium. "Umm, actually, I want to do some shopping while we are in this part of town. I'll catch up with you later," Ria said. She kissed Simon on the cheek and quickly walked away.

Peaking around the corner of the stadium exit, Ria saw that Gabreila was already half a block away. Ria bolted across the street and into the doorway nooks of the buildings along the street. Ducking in and out of the doorways and alley entrances, Ria followed Gabriela as she strode purposefully through the streets of Santiago.

After 15 minutes of following her, Gabriela entered a mall. Ria followed, closing the gap between herself and Gabriela, now able to mix into the crowd for cover. Ria followed Gabriela as she walked up the escalators to the second floor of the shopping mall and into the food court area. Gabriela, looking behind her frequently now, walked over to a table at which a man was already sitting. Ria blended into the crowd, still able to track Gabriela's progress through the food court, but hopefully invisible from the woman.

Gabriela took a seat with the man. Ria, half-hidden behind a column 25 feet away, watched as the two briefly talked. The man was short and balding, thick around the middle with a generally sweaty demeanour. Both looked anxiously around themselves as they spoke. Finally Gabriela reached into her bag and pulled out a small item and slid it across the table. Ria strained to see it before the sweaty man grabbed it, and was just able to make out that it was some sort of USB drive, a small device used to transfer electronic files.

The sweaty man slipped the USB drive into his pocket, and then pulled out an envelope from a small shoulder bag on the seat beside him. He slipped the envelope to Gabriela. Gabriela took the envelope and opened it and rifled through the contents.

The man's eyes widen and he said something to Gabriela that, while Ria couldn't hear the exact words, Ria was sure was admonishing her for opening the envelope in public. For while being far away, Ria could tell that the colourful pieces of paper that Gabriela was flipping through were Chilean bills. A lot of them, judging by the thickness of the envelope.

Gabriela shot the sweaty man a withering look, obviously unconcerned with the man's concerns about privacy and discretion when it came to the counting of money. Instead, Gabriela flipped through all the bills until she seemed pleased with the result. Standing up, she put the envelope in her handbag, and nodding the man a cold goodbye, walked away. The sweaty man sat at the table for a moment, mumbling to himself with a despairing look on his face, before rising and slowly shuffling out of the food court.

* *

Ria milled around the shopping mall for about half an hour before catching the metro back to the hotel. Returning to the hotel, she spotted Carlos and Emma in the hotel bar, a near empty bottle of white wine in an ice-bucket before them. Ria approached the table, though neither Carlos nor Emma saw her approach. Emma's eyes were half closed, and Carlos was leaned close to her, whispering something in her ear.

"Am I interrupting?" Ria asked, with a note of coldness in her voice that Carlos couldn't help but pick up.

Carlos turned and smiled at Ria, trying to look as charming as possible to allay whatever anger she was projecting in her voice. "Not at all. Emma and I were just having a drink. Please join us," he said.

Ria stiffly took a seat while Carlos signalled the waiter to bring another glass and while he was at it, a new bottle of wine as well.

Emma, bubbly and either ignoring or unaware of any hint of anger in Ria's voice, smiled at Ria and asked, "So, where have you been. Simon tells me that both you and Gabriela just took off on him. It is all very mysterious. Don't tell me that you and Gabriela are fucking each other like Marisa and Isabella are!"

Ria looked at Carlos with cold eyes and said, "No, Gabriela and I aren't sleeping together. I wouldn't just go and sleep with anyone."

Carlos looked shocked and mouthed the word, "me?" Ria simply held her cold look.

"Well, that's good. Not that I have any problems with you fucking anyone, but that Gabriela is just weird. If you ever want a girl to fuck, you always know I'm available," Emma said, placing a hand on Ria's hand.

Ria laughed, the expression on her face melting as she looked at Emma. Emma was impossible to be mad at. Emma was like a loveable pet, innocent and unconditionally loving. "Thank you, Emma. I'll keep that in mind," Ria said.

Emma smiled. "Okay, cool. I have to go pee," she said, bounding up and towards the toilets, leaving Carlos and Ria alone at the hotel. Carlos looked at Ria's smiling face, but the smile lasted but a nano-second before it was replaced by the same stern look as before.

"So, Ria," Carlos said, gently as possible, "I take it that you were keeping an eye on Gabriela."

Ria nodded. "Yes, while you were back here having fun and games with the girls, I was off working."

Carlos laughed nervously. "Okay, what did you find out?"

Ria recounted the story of following Gabriela, the sweaty man and the exchange of a USB drive for money.

"Interesting," Carlos said. "She hasn't appeared at all on the DAC's radar as a potential contact to Aguila Roja. Does the CIA have anything on her?"

Ria shook her head. "No, nothing. It's possible that whatever she is doing has nothing to do with the Aguila Roja."

"It seems too unlikely a coincidence. I think we should keep an eye on her either way. Do you think you have the time? Fernandez is supposed to return tomorrow, and as usual I would like to keep a close eye on him," Carlos said.

Ria nodded. "Okay, fine, though I don't like you ordering me around," Ria said darkly.

"In Mary's name, what is wrong with you?" Carlos asked, exasperated. "You have been in a foul mood since getting back this evening." Carlos leaned close to Ria. "Come on, Butterfly, tell me what is bothering you."

Ria flared her nostrils as she inhaled a the air surrounding Carlos and sampled his scent. "Is that Emma's perfume I smell on your neck?" she asked.

Carlos leaned back and raised one side of his mouth in a vaguely smug smile. "Is that what is bothering you, that Emma has been hanging around my neck? Nothing is happening between us?"

"You fucked her," Ria said bluntly.

"So did you," Carlos retorted. "...but for both us it, is was before we got together. Besides, why would you care who I sleep with? Are you jealous? You did seem a little jealous whenever my fans came up to get my autograph..."

Ria snorted. "Jealous? Of the skanks that you call your fans? Please. You are welcome to them." Ria looked away.

Carlos leaned forward, raising his hand to her chin and gently guiding her gaze back to his. "Come on, Butterfly. Don't be like that. You don't think I look at you like just another sexual conquest, do you? You are the most formidable person I have ever met, and spending time with you... both in the bedroom and outside of it, makes me very happy. You are special, Ria. You are my beautiful butterfly."

Ria couldn't help herself. She smiled. Carlos was nothing if not a charmer, but even beyond that, there was something in his tone that suggested to Ria a sincerity in his words. Ria felt her entire body flush as she looked into Carlos' eyes.

Carlos, seeing Ria's reaction, smiled. "If you want me to, I'll stop flirting with Emma," he offered.

Ria looked out into the lobby, which Emma was walking across as she returned from the toilet. Ria remembered being back in the hotel in Peru, when she described to Carlos the fantasy she had of a three-way between Carlos, Emma and herself. Ria remembered how intense the sex was. She felt her cock start to rise in her panties.

"Oh, I don't know," Ria said. "Maybe it'd be alright if you flirted with Emma if it was leading to something that didn't exclude me."

Carlos raised an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?" he asked, nodding his head in Emma's direction. Ria nodded a silent agreement.

Emma sat down. "So, what's up?" she said.

Carlos looked at Emma. "Ria and I were just thinking of retiring to my hotel room," he said.

Emma frowned. "Oh, I never have anyone to hang out with during the evening. Come on, come out with me you two!" Emma pleaded.

Carlos tilted his head, a pondering look on his face. "We could... we could... Or... Just throwing this out there. You could come and join us upstairs."