Code Name Tequila Ch. 16

Story Info
April and May seduce Venezuelan facists in the jungle.
6.4k words
4.88
17.5k
7
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April opened her eyes and looked up. Above her was a thatched roof, tarred black from smoke. She turned her head slowly to the side. She was in a small room, and judging by the light coming in from the windows on either side of the room and the wood slate walls, it was a one-room cabin. Beneath her, she felt a lumpy mattress, spring sticking through the thin padding and into her back in a few places.

April swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat up to take a seat on the edge of the bed. The room had two single beds, one of which she was sitting on, a table with a large bowl on it, and was otherwise empty. April listened, and could hear human voices from outside the room.

April rubbed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked down at her body. She was wearing a pair of boy-shorts and a t-shirt. She looked closely at her t-shirt, and noticed visible bumps on her chest. She reached down and ran her hands over her breasts. They weren't large, no more than an a-cup, but they were there and visible. Her fingers brushed over the nipples, and April shivered as the sensation of her fingers brushing against her nipples sent an erotic shock to her brain.

April looked at her arms and legs. Like many Koreans, she had never been a particularly hairy person, even when she was a man, but looking at her legs now, she could see almost no hair at all. April raised her hand to her face and ran it over her chin. There was no hair on her face at all. She had never had to shave much before, but could usually feel a few bits of stubble on her face. Not now, though.

She stood up and walked over to the door. She pushed the door open and looked out of the cabin at the world outside.

The cabin was one of many circling a clearing. Beyond the ring of cabins, April could see tall, large trees - a sea of green. In the clearing were a few trucks and a few jeeps, and a number of men working at various tasks. Some were repairing the vehicles, some were working on fixes to the huts, some were cleaning rifles and pistols, some were just lugging wood. Many of them were shirtless. All of them, however, were young and strong and rugged. April smiled to herself as she surveyed the collection of handsome eye candy on display.

Standing in the doorway, one arm leaning against the jamb and with hips cocked, April was on display as well, and many of the men were stopping what they were doing to look up at the beautiful and sexy Korean woman standing in just the tiniest of t-shirts and tight boy-pants panties looking at them. Some of their mouths opened in awe at the sight of the woman, a few reached down and rubbed their crotches, which had started to show obvious bulges.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" April heard a voice call out. She looked over to her left to see Dr. Patterson approaching, followed by two women in baggy dresses with hoods. Dr. Patterson pointed at April. "You shouldn't be up," he said. "back inside with you!"

Patterson reached April and, grabbing her arm, guided her back inside the hut. The two cloaked and hooded women followed him in, and one of them shut the door.

Patterson guided April over to the bed and had her sit down. One of the women went over to the table on which the bowl was sitting, while the other woman walked over and sat down on the bed beside April.

"How are you feeling," asked Patterson.

"Fine, a little sleepy, but good," April replied, looking at Patterson. She then looked over to the woman sitting on the bed beside her. The woman reached up and removed her hood.

"May," April cried out on seeing May's face emerge from the darkness of the hood. The two women embraced, happy to see each other. "It is so good to see you," April said.

"It is good to see you up and around," May said. "I was getting a little worried that you might never wake up!"

"How long have I been sleeping," April asked.

"Almost five days now," May said. "Do you remember anything?"

April furrowed her brow. "Bits here and there. I remember Dr. Patterson giving me the needle on the plane, and then everything else is fuzzy. I remember seeing Dr. Patterson a few times, and a young girl with soup."

"That would be Alma," Patterson said, moving aside as the other cloaked figure approached, carrying the bowl. She put the bowl down on the bed, and April saw it was filled with water. The girl removed her hood, and April saw the girl in her hazy memory. Young, in her late teens or early twenties, smooth skin with dark, shoulder length hair and large brown eyes. The girl, who Patterson had called Alma, picked up a cloth from the bowl of water and started to wipe April's brow as May held April's hand.

"I should give you a physical to make sure, but you seem in decent health," Patterson said. "I'll get you something more appropriate to wear as well. You can't be prancing around in a T and panties. We are in the middle of a jungle camp full of soldiers. Other than Alma, you and May are the only women they have seen in months. The sight of you is likely to drive them to distraction."

April giggled. "I could use some of that kind of distraction," she said, thinking back to the strong, muscled, shirtless soldiers.

Patterson frowned. "These men are half animal, they'd as soon tear you limb from limb if they had the chance," he said, then turned and left the cabin, the door slamming behind him.

April turned to look at May, who smiled. "How are you feeling?" May asked.

"Girly," April said. It was the best word she could think to describe what she was feeling. She was feeling like a woman.

"Yeah, me too. It's amazing, isn't it," May said. "I know how horny you must be. I woke up needing a fuck like crazy, and the sight of all those soldiers must have been quite a turn on, but you need to be careful. We are in the camp of a right-wing rebel group who are looking to take control of Venezuela. They are, as Patterson said, probably quite dangerous."

April shot a glance over to Alma, who was still daubing April's brow with the wet cloth. May smiled. "Don't worry," May said. "Alma doesn't speak any English. We are safe to talk."

April nodded. "Have you been able to check in with Black Oak?" she asked.

May shook her head. "No, I don't know what Patterson has done with our original things, including our mobile phones. Even if we had phones, I am not sure that we could get a connection out here in the jungle."

"There must be some way to communicate with the outside world," April said. "Surely Patterson wouldn't cut himself off from everything, and these soldiers must be taking orders from somebody."

May nodded. "True, true. There are a couple of satellite phones around camp, and one of the huts has a radio transmitter in it."

"We should try and get a satellite phone," April said.

"Patterson has one, but he's very careful never to let it out of his sight. We could try getting one from one of the soldiers," May suggested. "All we need is a way to get one of the ones with a phone alone and distracted."

April smiled as she ran a hand over her breast, massaging a rock hard nipple. "I can think of a way to distract them."

* *

After dinner in their hut, which April and May ate alone, the girls waited until dark. The girls could hear the soldiers out in the dark, loud and rambunctious. A few hours after dark, the girls could here the noise start to abate at soldiers, full of drink started to retire for the night. By the time the sun had been set for four hours, there was just the slightest noise from outside the hut in the camp.

April and May looked out the window. There clearing was mostly deserted, other than three soldiers sitting around a dying fire, sharing the last few drops of a bottle of rum. May pointed at one of the soldiers. "That one there, he's a colonel or something. I have seen him with a satellite phone."

"Let's go and see if we can't make a call then," April said.

The two girls got ready as best they could. With limited clothes, they didn't have many options, but neither was expecting that the soldiers would care much what they were wearing, nor did they expect that their clothes would be on their bodies for long.

April put on the little boy-shorts she had been wearing earlier, and found a long, tight t-shirt with a long v-neck that she was able to pull down over her ass, turning it into a tight dress. The hem of the t-shirt-cum-dress just managed to cover her ass cheeks. The v-neck collar cut down far enough that it showed just the slightest hint of the curve of her small tits.

May pulled on a pair of denim cut-off shorts and a mid-riff tshirt, showing off her flat belly. The jean shorts were tight, and accentuated off her curvy ass.

Neither woman had their wigs with them, but both had been growing their hair for more than a month, and both had enough length and volume on their hair that they could pass for girls with short bob cuts.

The girls walked out of the hut and towards the fire. The soldiers were sat on either side of the fire on two large logs that were being used as benches. The colonel sat by himself on one log, while across from him the two other soldiers shared a log. April walked over and took a seat beside the colonel on the one log, while May squeezed between the two soldiers on the other side.

The colonel said something in Spanish to April. April shook her head and asked him if he spoke any English.

"Yes, I do," he said, smiling. He held up the rum bottle to April, who grabbed it and took a sip. The colonel watched her take her drink, and then smiled. "So this is what the gringo doctor is hiding in his hut. He must be a very lucky doctor to have two such beautiful women for himself," the man said.

April smiled. "Oh, you know what they say about girls loving doctors. We just can't help ourselves. The only thing I think we love more than a doctor is a man in uniform," she said, winking at the colonel. A wide grin appeared on the colonel's face.

April handed the rum bottle across the fire to May. May took a sip of the bottle, and handed it to the soldier on her right. May felt the soldier on her left reach down and brush his hand along her bare thigh. May turned to face him and smiled at him. Encouraged, he ran his hand up further up the outside of her thigh. Reaching the hem of her jean shorts, the soldier's hand moved over her leg to gently rub her inner thigh.

"So, what are your names?" asked the Colonel.

"I'm April, and my beautiful friend over there is May," April said. "And you are?"

The Colonel bowed slightly to April. "I am Clemente," the Colonel said. "My friends over there are Domingo," pointing to the soldier on May's left who was drinking from the rum bottle, "and Esteban," pointing to the soldier on May's right, whose hand was rubbing her thigh.

Domingo put down the bottle of rum, and seeing Esteban's hand already nestled between May's legs without May objecting, decided to try his luck by running a hand up May's body and under her shirt. May arched her back slightly as Domingo's fingers reached up her shirt and started to massage her breasts.

Clemente moved closer to April, his eyes on May, Domingo and Esteban. "It seems your friend and my recruits are putting on a show for us," he said to April without breaking his gaze on the three across the fire. Clemente's hand reached down and started to stroke the bulge in his pants.

April reached out and placed her hand on Clemente's leg. Clemente looked over at her and smiled. Clemente raised his hand from his crotch, and April moved her hand up his thigh and onto the bulge in his pants. She rubbed it, feeling the outline of what was a large cock, thick and probably a good eight inches long.

Clemente reached his hand over and placed it on April's knee. He moved it between her legs, and ran his hand up her inner thigh. April kept her legs tightly closed, stopping Clemente's progress before he reached her crotch.

April undid Clemente's belt and started to unbutton the fly of his green fatigue pants. She reached into his pants, and sticking her hand into his boxer shorts, grabbed Clemente's thick cock. She stroked his cock, letting her hand run up and down the entire length of the thick, veined dick.

Clemente reached over and pressed a hand down April's shirt from the top. He pressed the neckline of the t-shirt out the way, exposing the nipple of her right breast. He massage the nipple between his thick fingers. April could feel strength in his hands, but also a tenderness as he played with the hard, red nipple.

Clemente bent his head down and took April's nipple into his mouth. Clemente alternated between sucking on the nipple and licking it with a long, strong tongue. April reached up and ran her hand through the thick hair atop Clemente's head.

Clemente looked up at April. April grabbed his hair in her hand, and guided his head up to hers, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Clemente's long tongue explored the inside of April's mouth, their tongues wrestling in the open cavern made by their two mouths.

April pushed Clemente's pants and boxer shorts down, exposing his hard dick to the night air. She broke off their kiss and leaned down, taking the thick cock in her mouth. She started by sucking the head of the thick dark-skinned cock, but with each stroke up and down of her mouth, took a little more of the dick in, until after 30 seconds of sucking she was moving her lips up and down the full length of Clemente's member.

Clemente ran his hand through April's short dark hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He looked over at Esteban and Domingo, who were busy massaging May's thighs and breasts, and kissing her neck. Clemente looked down at April. moving up and down on his cock. He reached down and kissed the nape of her neck.

April took her mouth off Clemente's cock, and started to lick his balls. Clemente stood up, pulling off his olive-green t-shirt and kicking his green fatigue pants and boxer shorts aside, revealing a well-toned, muscled body. April knelt before Clemente, and took his cock in her mouth again. Clemente started to pump in and out, setting the pace and depth as he fucked April's face. April opened her mouth and received Clemente's cock willingly.

Esteban and Domingo broke off from kissing May's neck to watch as their commander face-fucked April. The two soldiers continued to gently massage May's inner-thighs and breasts. May put one hand on each of the soldiers groins and started to massage their hard cocks through the fabric of their fatigue pants. While playing with each other, the three watched as Clemente pushed himself in and out of April's wet mouth.

After a few minutes of fucking April's face, Clemente pulled himself out. He told April to lie on the log, and April obeyed. Clemente knelt down beside the log and grabbed the collar of April's t-shirt. With strong hands he pulled, and the neckline gave way, ripping down to April's belly button. Clemente pushed the torn pieces of fabric aside, revealing April's small breasts, topped with her hard nipples. Clemente bent over and started to suck and lick April's tits. April moaned with pleasure as Clemente licked and sucked hungrily on her nubs, his lips and tongues pulling and flicking them with urgency.

While sucking on her tits, Clemente reached a hand down and placed it on April's knee. He ran his hand up her thigh, but this time April didn't resist. She opened her legs and let Clemente's hand find her crotch. April felt Clemente's strong hand reach down between her legs and onto the fabric of her boy-shorts.

As his hand reached the lump in her panties, Clemente stopped suck on April's tit. He sat there, frozen for a moment, his hand pressed against April's boy-short clothed cock and his mouth inches away from her tit. April could feel Clemente's breath against her breast.

"Is this..." Clemente started to say, but then stopped.

April ran a hand through Clemente's hair. "I know what you must think, but be sure. I am a woman, and I want you to do to me what you would do to any woman."

Clemente looked up at April, his hand still rested against her swathed cock. "Is May..." Clemente asked, without finishing the question. April nodded.

"I... I..." Clemente said. April sat, frozen, as Clemente stared at her face. He had a hard look on his face, but his eyes looked confused. Finally, after what felt like an eternity to April, his face softened. "I think you are a beautiful woman," he said.

April smiled, and pressed her hips up, rubbing it against Clemente's palm. Clemente grabbed April's boyshorts and tugged them off, tossing them aside. April rolled off the log. She got onto her knees and faced the log, her ass sticking out towards the fire. Clemente ran his hand over the smooth hemisphere's of April's ass. April leaned forward, bending over the log. Clemente ran a finger between April's cheeks, running it up until he found her tight asshole. He pressed his thick finger into her ass. April moaned as she felt the digit enter her.

From the other side of the fire, Esteban and Domingo's view of April's beautiful ass was obscured by the flames licking up from the fire between them. Domingo stood up first to get a better view of the ass. Domingo turned to May and kissed her on the lips, but he stopped when he heard a yell from Esteban.

"What the hell?" Esteban had yelled. Domingo stood up and looked over at his commander, who had a finger buried deep in April's ass. At first Domingo wasn't sure what had made Esteban react, for April's ass looked like a fine, beautiful ass. Then he looked down between April's legs and instead of seeing the expected slit of a vagina instead saw a pair of balls hanging down. Domingo and Esteban looked at each other in shock, and then looked back at April's scrotum to make sure they had really seen what they thought. They had.

More than that, they saw Clemente, their commanding officer, pull his finger out of April's ass and move behind her. They watched as Clemente guided his cock towards April's asshole and press into it, and listened as April let out a scream and Clemente let out a satisfied groan as he pressed himself deep into the transsexual's asshole.

Esteban and Domingo looked again at each other, and then down at May. Their jaws dropped. While they had been watching April's balls sway between her legs, May had pulled off her jean shorts. Looking down, they saw that the woman they had just been massaging and kissing, the woman that had been rubbing their hard cocks, that the woman had a large cock between her legs as well.

May smiled at the two soldiers. "Come on, boys. Your commander doesn't mind it. Why don't you sit down on this log, and let me suck those hard cocks of yours," she said, reaching up and massaging the soldier's hard cocks through their pants.

Perhaps if the two men hadn't spent the last three months in the jungle without any female company, they might have reacted differently. And perhaps if they hadn't already seen Clemente, a man they respected and obeyed, already obviously enjoying the fruits of a transsexual, they would have bolted. But instead, Esteban and Domingo both reached down and undid the button flies of their fatigues, letting their hard cocks spring out from their cloth prisons and experience the night air.

The two men sat down on the log as instructed by May. May knelt down between the two men and grabbed a cock in each hand. She started by sucking off Domingo as she stroked Esteban's dick with her other hand, and then after a minute of blowing Domingo, switched so that Esteban got the pleasure of her mouth while Domingo got to be stroked by her soft hand.

May alternated between the two men's dick every minute or so, trying to give them a both a fair and sensual taste of her oral pleasures. While May sucked and stroked the men, Domingo and Esteban massaged May's breasts.

12