Code Name Tequila Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos would not be stopped, though. Ria had no choice but to follow him.

- - -

Fernandez had his cock buried deep in the pussy of the blonde, who was on all fours doggy style in front of him. The blonde moaned with each push, her groans being muffled by the brunettes pubic hair. Between the moans, the blonde lapped at the brunette's clit. The brunette was getting close to climax, and become frustrated that Fernandez's cock in the blonde's pussy was distracting her from licking the brunette's pussy properly, so she grabbed the blonde's head and pushed it down hard against her slit. "Lick me, bitch!" the brunette screamed out. The blonde obliged, finally finding a balance between getting fucked and eating out. The two girls and Fernandez settled into a physically intense but mentally calming rhythm of hip thrusts, tongue flicks and gentle moans.

That rhythm was disturbed by the sound of cracking wood. "Fernandez, where the fuck are you?" An angry voice rang out from the main room. The bedroom door swung open violently. Fernandez looked over his shoulder to see Carlos Sanz standing in the door.

"Carlos, what are you doing? I'm a little busy here," Fernandez said, his voice filled with annoyance.

Carlos didn't respond but simply walked over to the bed, grabbed Fernandez by the shoulders and threw Fernandez off the bed and onto the floor.

The two girls cowered at the head of the bed, trying to create as great a distance between themselves and the angry Colombian. Carlos glowered at them. "Get the fuck out," he growled. The girls quickly gathered up their clothes and quickly left the hotel suite, passing a sheepish looking Ria on the way out.

Ria entered the bedroom to see Carlos standing over Fernandez, who was cowering on the floor, his penis still half erect.

"You know why I am here," Carlos asked, pointing menacingly at Fernandez.

"Carlos, I..." Fernandez stammered, but then stopped speaking. He simply looked at Carlos with a confused look.

"I have been watching you for two fucking years, but I've had enough. We've had enough," Carlos said.

Fernandez looked at Carlos, then at Ria, and then back at Carlos. A look of understanding crossed his face. "Oh, yes. I see now. I thought when I spoke to Rodrigo earlier this was cleared up," Fernandez said softly.

Carlos leaned down quickly and slapped Fernandez across the face. "Don't play fucking games with me!" Carlos screamed.

Fernandez let out a high-pitched yelp and reached up to rub the side of his face that Carlos has just violently smashed. "No, no. I don't play games," Fernandez said apologetically. "I don't question the knowledge and power of the Aguila Roja. It is obvious that I haven't fulfilled all that has been asked of me, or else you wouldn't have been sent."

Ria stepped forward. "Wouldn't have been sent. What do you mean?" she asked.

Fernandez looked at her, and Ria could see fear in his eyes. "Aguila Roja wouldn't have sent you unless there is something else I am not doing. As I told Rodrigo earlier, I have done all I can to control the work on the boats, but the workforce has been impacted by a flu bug, and that is why the delays are slipping. I can't be blamed for something so out of my control as the movements of viruses, can I?"

Carlos rolled his eyes. "Oh fuck, come on," he said. Carlos reached behind his back, pushing up the tail of his tuxedo jacket. He grasped the handle of an automatic pistol and pulled it out. He brought it quickly around and pointed it at Fernandez's head, flipping off the safety as he did. Carlos leaned forward and pressed the gun against the forehead of Fernandez, saying "I've had enough and am going to get you to tell me what I..." He was cut short by Ria, who had put a hand on his chest and pushed him back. Carlos looked at Ria with surprise.

"Yes, we have been watching you, and the Aguila Roja has not been happy," Ria said. She turned quickly and winked at Carlos before turning back to Fernandez. "You have been very sloppy and not doing your duty. We've seen you at work in Peru and in Panama, and have not been impressed with your work. Your lack of attention to detail and laissez faire attitude towards those we employ is impacting everyone's timelines. Do you know how your fuck ups are jeopardising all we are trying to accomplish?"

Fernandez nodded. "Yes, yes, I know. It is imperative that we take the canal before the election. Without the canal being seized, the Colombians won't vote the way we want. We need the canal to force the hand of the Colombians in their election so we can implement the full solution. I know this. The boats will be ready, please, tell the Aguila Roja that I understand and the boats will be ready."

Fernandez curled up in a ball and started to weep. Ria and Carlos tried to prod him for more information, but he would not talk. He just lay on the floor and wept softly, his body drained of colour. He was a man broken.

"Go and get a chair," Carlos said to Ria. Ria went into the main room of the suite and grabbed one of the chairs from the dining table. Carlos put the pistol down on the bed stand and unplugged a lamp. He yanked on the electrical cord until it separated from the lamp. Ria returned and put the chair down. Together, Ria and Carlos lifted Fernandez into the chair, and Carlos secured his arms behind his back, and then tied them to his feet, securing him in the chair.

Fernandez secure, Ria and Carlos walked into the main room of the suite, pulling the door of the bedroom shut behind them.

"So they are going to attack the canal, which we already knew. But how would attacking the Panama Canal influence the Colombian election," Ria asked.

Carlos rubbed his chin. "It would destabilise the region, and most likely bring in the American military. That could be seen as a threat to Colombian security. The former general and military hardliner Santos dos Torres has often talked about the need for a strong military and strong military leader to stave off threats from imperialistic powers, of which he considers the USA. Having US troops on the border with Colombia would do a lot to strengthen that call, making a war hawk like Santos dos Torres seem like a good idea."

Ria looked up at the ceiling, trying to process the information and draw a conclusion. "Perhaps Santos dos Torres has been bought by the Aguila Roja already, setting up the opportunity to continue to run drugs and weapons with impunity."

Carlos nodded. "The Aguila Roja is trying to steal the election from Ortiz!" he stated, looking at Ria in the eye. She nodded, but then the look on her face changed. Her eyes widened and lips parted slightly. Carlos turned around to see a naked Fernandez standing in the doorway of the bedroom, free of his bonds and holding the pistol that Carlos had forgotten on the bedside table. The gun was pointed at Carlos.

"Steal the election," Fernandez said. "You don't know, do you? You don't understand! You aren't from the Aguila Roja at all. You weren't sent."

Fernandez seemed to go limp for a moment. Carlos took a step forward, but Fernandez stood straight up again and re-aimed the gun at Carlos. "I've said too much. Told you too much. That won't do."

"We can protect you, Fernandez," Carlos said, taking a small step forward, arms raised and palms out. "Just give yourself up and we can take you in. I am Colombian security, and Ria works with the CIA. Together, we have the power to ensure you are safe."

Fernandez laughed. "Safe. No one is safe from the Aguila Roja."

Fernandez bent his arm, put the barrel of the gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger. Ria and Carlos both clamped their eyes shut as the sound of the gunshot rang out in the hotel suite.