Code Name Tequila Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chambers chuckled. "I know what you mean. Eleven days ago I was sitting in a freighter somewhere out there in the Pacific Ocean, bored out of my mind. If I had known what was coming next - jungle heat, torture, a tenuous escape - I probably would have tried to enjoy the peace and quiet a little more."

"Yeah, there's lots of things I would change too," Ria said, looking down.

Chambers stammered. "Oh, listen, I'm sorry for bringing it up. I know that it still hurts thinking about what happened to Carlos. I'm so sorry..."

Ria waved him off. "No, no, don't be sorry. It hurts, yes, but..." Ria paused, searching the air in front of her for words. Finally, she gave up. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. It's nice to see you again. You were in my thoughts often."

"Really?" Chambers asked, his voice higher in pitch than usual. He blushed upon hearing his own voice squeak, and cleared his voice. "I mean, really? I thought of you often as well. I was concerned about you," he said.

Ria smiled. "Oh, Robert, I can take care of myself. You trained me well, you know." Chambers smiled. Ria continued speaking. "It's nice to see you again, though. I must admit I was starting to forget what you looked like."

"Yeah, I guess I was lucky that I had pictures of you," Chambers said.

"You had pictures of me?" Ria asked. "From where?"

Chambers blushed again. "Oh... Umm... Well, actually, when you followed Carlos to the warehouse in Santiago, I was watching the warehouse. From a distance - a tower four blocks away. But I had a high-powered zoom lens on my camera, and I was snapping photos of everyone going in and out, including you."

Ria scrunched up her face. Chambers could see she was unsure of what to say.

"I... listen, I wish I could have helped you there. I really did. I almost left my post, against my orders, just to make sure you were okay," Chambers said.

Ria took a deep breath. "No, no, you did the right thing. We need to complete our missions. You were right to stay put," Ria said.

Chambers looked down. "Yeah, I guess. It doesn't feel like I did the right thing, though. I regret every day that I let you deal with that on your own, instead of helping you."

Ria reached over and patted Chambers hand. "Please, Robert. Don't feel guilty." Chambers covered Ria's hand with his other hand.

Ria and Chambers fell into a silence, holding hands as the ocean breeze gently tussled their hair. The silence was broken by the waiter bringing their appetiser. The released their hands, and prepared for their meal.

"Well, let's change the subject to something more upbeat," Chambers said. "I know you said that you hadn't travelled much before the agency recruited you."

Ria nodded. "Yes, that's true. My trip to San Diego was the first time I'd ever been outside of Mexico."

Chambers smiled. "And now you've been lots of places. What have you seen? What places did you like?"

Ria and Chambers settled into a casual lunch conversation focused on the amazing and happy experiences that Ria had experienced in the past few months. She'd travelled to a number of countries, and seen a number of cities. They chatted through the main course and over coffees, until the sun started to sink in the afternoon sky and the shadows got long.

"Well, we've been talking for quite a while," Chambers said. "We should probably pay the bill, in case we are keeping the waiter from getting home to his family," he joked.

After the bill was settled, Chambers stood up to leave. He pulled Ria's chair out, and took her hand to help her up. Ria stood up, turning towards Chambers. Their faces were less than a foot from each other. They stood frozen, looking at each other, for a moment. Chambers leaned forward, and Ria tilted her head slightly. Their lips met. They kissed for the first time since parting six weeks previously. Despite the time apart, and all that had happened since they parted, the kiss came naturally. Chambers pulled Ria close to him, pulling her body against his and wrapping his arms around her waist. Ria wrapped her hands around Chambers' neck. They stood there, in the gentle afternoon ocean breeze, lips locked in a kiss, and minutes passed, their shadows combined into a single entity, moving slowly across the patio's stone floor.

"You should invite me back to your room," Ria said once they had finally broken their long kiss.

Chambers smiled. "Would you like to come back to my hotel room?" he said.

Ria rolled her eyes. "Oh, I don't know, that seems quite forward," she responded. Chambers' eyes opened wide in shock. Ria giggled. "Just kidding. Let's go," she said.

Back in Chambers' hotel room, Ria and Chambers embraced and kissed passionately. Their lips parted and their tongues darted out tentatively, exploring each other's mouths.

Chambers placed his hand at the base of Ria's neck, and slowly ran his hand down her back, following the curve of her spine, over the small of her back and across the curve of her buttock. Chambers hadn't held Ria for six weeks, so she was unfamiliar, but at the same time she was familiar, so often had Chambers imagined holding her again during their separation.

Ria used her hands to explore Chambers body as well. Her right hand combed into the hair on the back of his head, while her left hand ran down his back. Ria couldn't help but compare the differences between holding Chambers and her memories of holding Carlos. Carlos was thin and muscled, like a greyhound. Chambers was thicker, his back well muscled and wide, more like a bulldog. Ria felt Chambers' arms wrap around her, enveloping her.

Ria's left hand ran down Chambers back, grasped his buttock and she pulled him close to her. Ria lifted her right leg, wrapping it around Chambers' calf, and started to gyrate against him. Chambers moaned, his hand gripping Ria's buttocks and lifting her up against him.

Ria's hand ran up under Chambers' shirt, lifting it up over his back. They momentarily stopped kissing as she pushed the shirt up over his head. Chambers untangled himself from the sleeves, and toss the shirt across the room. Ria ran her hand over Chambers' barrel chest and flat stomach.

Chambers pressed his hands down the back of Ria's jeans, pushing them down her hips. Once over her buttocks, the jeans slunk down her legs, pulled down by gravity. Chambers looked down, seeing Ria's cock hanging soft between her legs.

Chambers feel to his knees, and took Ria's soft dick in his mouth. He sucked on it, feeling it grow in his mouth until it finally was too long and hard to fully fit in. Ria fully erect, Chambers concentrated on sucking and licking the tip of her dick.

Ria grabbed his head and pressed it down onto her cock. Chambers opened his mouth a took as much as Ria as he could. Ria would press him down on her, just passed the point when she could feel him tense up. Then she would let him pull himself back just a touch, before again pressing herself deeper into his mouth. With each cycle of pressing deep and letting Chambers up a bit, the amount Chambers took more into his mouth. Taking it slow and by small increments, soon Chambers comfortably had her full length in his mouth.

Chambers lips against Ria's body, Ria started to slowly pump in and out. Chambers' lips ran up and down the shaft of Ria's cock as he passively sucked as Ria set the pace. With each thrust, Ria sped up the pace, until finally she was pumping in and out of Chambers' mouth at a frantic pace. Chambers took her cock in his mouth, grabbing onto Ria's buttocks with his hands to steady himself.

"I'm going to cum," Ria said breathlessly. Chambers made no move to pull himself off her cock, so Ria pressed herself deeply into his throat, and released herself.

Chambers felt the cum shoot out of Ria's cock, her warm balm filling his mouth and coating the back of his throat. Chambers swallowed the cum, the taste reminding him of the first time he and Ria fucked back in San Diego. Another surge of cum came shooting from Ria, which Chambers gladly swallowed.

Ria moaned and pulled herself away from Chambers. Chambers followed the tip of her cock with his tongue, licking it clean of every last drop of her cum.

Ria walked over to the bed, pulling off her shirt as she went. Chambers watched with enjoyment as the olive skin of Ria's perfect ass and shapely back moved away from him. At the bed she turned around, showing Chambers her profile of beautiful, full breasts and still hard cock.

Ria climbed onto the bed on all fours, wriggling her ass in the air. Chambers walked over to the bed, and buried her face in her ass. Ria moaned as Chambers' worked her asshole with his tongue. Chambers reached down between Ria's legs and pulled her cock out from between her thighs. He wrapped his mouth around it, sucking on it from behind her. Ria closed her eyes and arched her back, sticking her ass up further in the air as Chambers alternated between eating her asshole and sucking on her hard cock.

"I need you inside me," Ria said.

Chambers stood up, stripped off his pants, and then climbed onto the bed behind Ria. Grabbing his cock, already rock hard, and jerked it a few times before guiding it to Ria's saliva-coated asshole, open and waiting for him to enter.

Chambers pushed himself into Ria's ass. Ria moaned, closed her eyes and pressed her hips up and back, causing her ass to swallow all of Chambers' dick. Chambers reached down and took Ria's hips in his hands, pressing her forward and back on his cock, slowly at first, and then increasing in speed as his breathing increased in speed.

Ria opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder. Chambers was looking down at her, his face a mixture of intense concentration and joy. Their eyes locked, and they remained looking at each other as they fucked, a silent but intense communication passing between them.

Chambers was shaking, his breath almost a pant, but he kept eye contact with Ria. He didn't want to let her out of his sight again. Seeing her again, it was better than he would have expected. Holding her was better than he remembered. Feeling her skin touching his was more erotic than any fantasy. He didn't want to lose that feeling again. He didn't want to let it fade, as it might if they were apart.

Chambers finally broke eye contact when he tossed his head back and let out a yell, his body visibly in a spasm as cum gushed out of dick. Ria put her head onto the bed, and bucked her hips up and down, milking every last drop of cum out of Chambers' dick.

Exhausted, Ria and Chambers climbed under the covers of the bed, holding each other and lightly kissing as they caught their breath.

After a few minutes of silently kissing and holding each other, finally Ria stirred. "I'm going to grab a shower," Ria said, standing up from the bed and wrapping herself in a bed sheet. Chambers nodded, and Ria started towards the bathroom. Just then the phone rang.

Chambers leaned over and picked up the receiver from the bedside table. "Hello?"

It was Jarvis Cleethorpe. "Chambers. We just got word that Tabernas is on a private jet bound for Colon, Colombia. We are arranging transportation for you, Ria and Mr. Gomez. A car will be ready for you in 30 minutes to take you to the airport."

* *

April, May and Marisa were already on their way to Caracas. The plan was to stay in Caracas overnight, and then make their way back into the jungle to try and find Clemente and his militia band.

After landing in Caracas and checking into a hotel, Marisa, April and May went out to get some dinner. Sitting around the table at a quiet Italian restaurant, they shared a meal and got to know each other.

Breaking a piece of bread, and dipping it into the plate of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, Marisa turned to April. "So, how did you get started in the CIA?"

April smiled. "My dad is a cop, so I guess law enforcement is in my blood. I was looking for something more interesting than just policing the local speed limits though. I wanted to travel, so went to college so I could join the CIA. Figured I'd get to see the world that way."

"Have you seen much of the world?" Marisa asked.

April laughed. "No. Before joining the Aguila Roja investigation, I spent most my time behind a desk in Virginia. It is tough to get field work. Lots of agents want to get out in the field, and there aren't that many opportunities. Luckily the Aguila Roja investigation came up."

"Really, what is it about this investigation that gave you the leg up to get field work," Marisa asked. "After hearing you try and check into the hotel and order for the waiter, I know it isn't your grasp of Spanish."

April and May chuckled. "No, it's because we choose to transition."

Marisa sat forward. "What do you mean, transition?"

"From men to women," April said. "You knew that May and I were transgendered, didn't you?"

Marisa sat back, eyes wide opened. "No, I didn't. I never would have guessed! First Ria, and now you two. Does the CIA hire any genetic women?"

April and May chuckled. "There's a few, but we find that men make better female spies than women," May responded.

Marisa lightly punched May on the arm. "Yeah now, watch out. You are insulting a very capable female spy!"

"How did you get started in this game," May asked.

Marisa smiled. "I was recruited after a DISIP agent saw me in a club. The agent was following a high ranking government official who was suspected of passing a French oil company state secrets. I was at a club when I ran into the government official. The DISIP agent was impressed that I was able to get the minister to be quite open with me. Usually the minister was known as a cagey and suspicious individual. They recruited me to seduce the minister and get him to talk. After a trip to Paris where I accompanied the minister, I came back with enough information for DISIP to arrest the minister. DISIP was so impressed with my work, they hired me on full time."

"Impressive," May said.

Marisa blushed. "Thanks, but I think its just luck on my part. People seem to be quite smitten with me, and tend to open up to me. It doesn't hurt that I'm not afraid to use my body and my sexuality to pry secrets out of them either," Marisa said, laughing.

"It is an impressive body," May said. The table was silent for a moment as May and Marisa stared at each other, April sitting quietly feeling a lot like a third wheel.

The waiter approached and put down the meals the table had ordered. April breathed a sigh of relief, glad the somewhat uncomfortable moment had past. "Let's dig in," she said.

The rest of dinner past without an overtly flirtatious displays between May and Marisa, though Marisa was by nature quite gregarious and flirty. After dinner, the three girls went their separate ways.

"Tomorrow morning we will head out to a private airfield south of the city. I've arranged with the man I work for to get us a plane to take us into the jungle where we can start tracking the rebels," Marisa said before the group departed.

The sun rose on a beautiful day. Marisa, May and April met up, and Marisa drove an hour south of Caracas to a small airfield. Marisa parked the car inside the hangar, where a small, 12 seater prop plane was waiting.

"Why don't you two settle into the plane," Marisa said to April and May. "I'm just going to go and talk to General de Vita, who is the man I reported to in DISIP." Marisa pointed over to a man standing by a large black car. April and May nodded, and walked towards the plane. Marisa strode over to the man by the black car.

The plane was a simple but comfortable plane, two rows of 6 comfortable but small leather seats with an aisle down the middle. As April and May climbed up the the stairs into the plane, they were greeted by a pilot.

"Buenos días, señoritas," he said. "Tendremos un buen vuelo hoy. No hay mal tiempo en la ruta."

April and May shrugged. "No hablo español," May said.

The piloted smiled and nodded. He pointed towards the seats, and made a motion to buckle their safety belts. The pilot then went through a small cockpit door, closing and latching it behind him.

April and May sat down and buckled in, choosing the two seats across from each other in the second row.

"Do you think we can convince Clemente and his soldiers to stop the attack," April asked.

May shrugged. "I don't know," she admitted.

The plan was simple in design, but could be very hard to execute. April had said that she felt that during his discussions with Clemente she had almost got through to him. A little more discussion, and she felt they might be able to convince him not to go through with the attack, and hopefully convince the other units not to go through with the attacks either.

If that didn't work, then April and May were to find out as much about the positions of the various units planning on attacking Colombia and Venezuela, radio them to Black Oak, who would ask for air strikes from the Colombian air force.

April hoped she could convince Clemente to stop the attacks. The other option would mean a lot of death.

Marisa climbed up the stairs, and took a seat in the first row. As she buckled in, the man who had been standing beside the black car poked his head into the plane.

"Hello agents Cho and Juarez. I wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am General Paco de Vita with the DISIP," the man said. "I am glad to have you along with Marisa on this mission. It will be a tough mission, but you are in good hands with Marisa. She is one of our best agents."

"I am sure we are in good hands," May said, patting Marisa on the shoulder, who was sitting in the seat in front of May.

April said nothing. She was trying to place General de Vita's voice. She was sure she had heard it before.

"Have a nice flight," the General said. He closed the airplane door and banged twice on the side of the plane. The pilot started up the engines, and started to pull out of the hangar.

Marisa and May were chatting with each other as April continued to try and figure out where she knew General de Vita's voice from. It must have been down in South America, she reasoned. In Brazil, from the club? No, she doesn't remember any Spanish speakers at the club. Was General de Vita in the militia camp? No, we wasn't there.

Where else had she been? There was that short stop over in Caracas between Brazil and the militia camp, when she and May had followed Dr. Patterson to the meeting with the rebel leader. The man who Patterson had called "The General." The man who was planning and organising all the rebel attacks.

April turned to May. "May, did you recognise General de Vita's voice?"

May thought for a moment. "I don't know, maybe. Why? Who do you think he is?"

"The General, from Patterson's meeting in Caracas," April said.

The plane taxied down a taxi-way towards the runway.

May scrunched up her lips. "You think that Marisa's boss is the man who is in charge of the militia attacks on Venezuela? I guess that man sounded kind of like him, but I don't know..."

Marisa looked to May and then April. "Let me get this straight. You think that General de Vita is working for the Aguila Roja?" Marisa asked.

April nodded. "I'm positive that was the man we heard meeting with Patterson."

The plane taxied onto the runway, reved up its engines, and started to roll down the runway.

May swallowed. "If that's true, then we are about to take off into the jungle in a plane controlled by the Aguila Roja."

The plane reached take off speed, and lifted up into the air.

12