Code Name Tequila Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The portion of the deck that Ria could see was quiet, though with the large containers stacked on the deck, she could only see a small portion of the boat.

Chambers and Gomez crouched down beside her.

"Okay, what now?" Chambers said.

"Let's see if we can find Tabernas," Gomez said. "He'd probably be either in the back of the ship where the engine and mechanical rooms are, or in the front where the wheel house and cabins are."

The three were closer to the engine room, so they decided to start there. They crept along the deck, between the massive containers, towards the rear of the ship. The three could hear the sound of boots on the metal deck echoing between the containers, but the echoes masked the origination of the sounds, so they all kept an alert look-out for guards. They reached the door to the engine room without seeing any.

Gomez entered the door first, followed by Ria and finally Chambers. They were in a locker room and workshop. There was a metal staircase leading down. Gomez motioned to the staircase, and Ria and Chambers nodded. Gomez went first again, with Ria and Chambers following.

The next level down, a room with piping, wiring and boiler controls, was similarly empty of people. The three continued down, three more flights into the very bottom of the ship, without encountering any people. They finally entered the engine room, where a large diesel engine sat silent. The three split up and searched the engine room.

"There's nobody down here," Ria said.

Gomez nodded. "Yes, true. I assume that means Fernandez must be up in the front cabin area and bridge. Let's head back up and across the ship to the main cabin."

"Wait a second, check this out," Chambers said. He was looking in a small room off the main engine room. Gomez and Ria walked over and looked in the room.

It was full of C4 plastic explosive, stacked in a cube that was ten feet on all side.

"Jesus," Gomez said. "We are positioned just above the fuel tank. If that goes off while we are in the lock, hell, that'd do some serious damage to the lock. I need to get on the phone with central command and let them know about this. Hell, if you combine the size of the explosion from the explosive and the fuel, I think there is enough to destroy the entire Miraflores lock!"

Gomez took out his mobile phone. It didn't have a signal. He turned, intent on moving back up towards the main deck to try and find a signal. He didn't make it far. He was still looking at his phone when the bullet ripped into his chest, causing him to slump lifeless to the floor.

"Actually, the explosion will be more than enough to destroy the lock," a voice said. Ria and Chambers started to turn, but where cautioned against it. "Ah, not so fast. Drop your weapons first, and then turn slowly with your hands on the top of your head, unless you want to end up bleeding on the floor like Mr. Gomez here."

Ria and Chambers dropped their rifles, and turned slowly. They were not surprised to see Rodrigo Tabernas pointing a pistol at them.

"Mr. Chambers, nice to meet you. My name is Rodrigo Tabernas, but I am sure you already knew that. Ms. Ortega, nice to see you again. Obviously I should have killed you when I had the chance in the past. Don't worry, I won't be making that mistake again," Tabernas said.

"How do you know who I am," Chambers asked.

"The Aguila Roja knows much more than you would ever expect, Mr. Chambers," Tabernas said. "The Aguila Roja has eyes and ears everywhere."

"So, you are going to blow up the canal and destabilise the region?" Ria asks.

Tabernas laughed. "No, that's not my primary plan. My plan is to control the canal. First I cut it off, making it useless to all except me. I know I can't hold the ends forever, but I can hold them long enough. Long enough to buy the canal. If they don't want to sell, blow up bomb. But enough explanations, let's get on with the killing, shall we?"

From out of the shadows two men emerged. Tabernas motioned at them. "I'm going to let my friends here take care of you Mr. Chambers and Ms. Ortega, as I have much to do."

Tabernas turned and bounded up the stairs. The two henchmen, pistols drawn, advanced towards Ria and Chambers.

* *

The jungle was hot, sticky and dense. Marisa, April and May had to climb, crawl, shimmy and hack their way through the dense brush, making slow progress. The jungle constantly seemed to be closing in on them, small branches and thorns constantly reaching out and scratching their skin. Insects hoovered in front of their faces like a dense fog before dive bombing to bite and sting any open skin. The humidity was stifling. Sweat constantly ran from their pores, the salty sweat running into the thorn scratches and insect bites, causing a constant stinging pain.

They moved slowly through the jungle for hours. The sound of gun fire waxed and waned as they moved slowly through the dense forest, eventually fading away completely.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of scrambling through the jungle, they pushed out into a clearing. The girls stood in awe, looking at the surroundings.

The clearing was at the edge of a 20 foot high cliff, off which a torrent of water ran, falling into a deep and calm pool below. The pool was surrounded by large boulders bathed in sunlight.

"Oh, that water looks so nice," April said.

Marisa nodded. "Let's take a break, cool off and rest here for a bit."

Marisa hopped out onto one of the rocks bathed in sunlight. She pulled off her clothes, laying them out to dry on the warm rocks. She stood up and stretched. April and May watched in silence as the beautiful, 5 foot 4 olive skinned girl arched her back. Her shoulder length black hair shone as the sun hit it. Her B-cup breasts were perfectly formed, in perfect proportion on her thin, muscled frame. She had a tight, shapely bottom and thin but powerful legs. She turned towards April and May, revealing a pussy with dark hair trimmed into a narrow vertical strip of hair.

"Are you going to join me," Marisa asked April and May.

The two tgirls blushed. Though most of their sexual encounters of late had been with males, both still harboured an attraction to the female form, and both April and May felt their penises stirring with the revelation of Marisa's beautiful body.

Marisa could see April and May's faces turn red, but mistook the source of their embarrassment. "Don't worry, I know that you are transgendered," Marisa said. "It's not a problem at all. Come on, let's take a soak, relax our muscles and wash away the sweat and stink of the jungle." Marisa lunged forward and jumped into the pool.

April and May glanced at each other with questioning looks. "What do you think," April asked.

May pondered for a moment. As she did, an insect landed on her neck and bit into her flesh. May slapped her neck, killing the insect. She looked at her hand, now covered with the guts of some jungle pest, and felt the sweat starting to sting the bite. "Screw it. I need to get in that water," May said.

May stepped onto one of the rocks. She peeled off her clothes, laying them out as Marisa had done. Finally, she took off her wig, and laid it down. May stood up and stretched, happy to be out of the damp and smelly clothes. Her skin was dark and tanned, and the hormone treatment was giving her just the slightest hint of curves - a small bosom and a little extra on the hips and buttocks. Her body was completely shaved, and her skin smooth and glowing. While both April and May had been wearing wigs, they had been growing out their hair as well. May's hair was still short, but as she ran her hand through it it appeared as a very short, wavy bob - perhaps the kind of cut a young lady would have. Her face had taken on a soft, feminine quality over the hormone treatments, and so she looked quite feminine. The only thing that gave her away was her penis, half-erect between her legs.

April followed May out onto the rocks. She stripped down and laid out her clothes and wig as well. April was taller and slimmer. The hormones had started to give her a slight breast, but her hips and waist were still slim and slender, which looked natural on the Asian girl. Where May was Latina sex-pot ala Jennifer Lopez, April was more elegant Asian. She moved more delicately in a completely convincing feminine way. Her hair had also started to grow out, straight and thin. April bent down to lay out her clothes, revealing the ball sack and half-hard cock between her long, slender legs.

"Wow, even without the feminine clothes and the wigs, you still look like girls," Marisa said. "Now come in here and join me!"

April and May jumped into the water. It was cold, but refreshing after a long day of bushwhacking. The three girls - one natural and two created - swam and splashed in the water, relaxing for the first time since discovering their plane without a pilot hours earlier.

April, May and Marisa swam up to the waterfall. As they approached the current was strong, but the three girls persisted and managed to swim under the falls. They stood, bracing themselves against the rocks, and the water rained down onto them. The girls massaged themselves, washing away the sweat and soothing the bites and scratches from the jungle. The water was refreshing, but cold enough that their nipples hardened under the torrent of water.

After five minutes of the bracing shower, the girls swam away, back towards the calmer, deeper centre of the pool. They bobbed and floated in the water, letting the cool water soothe them as the sun warmed their fronts.

May closed her eyes as she floated on her back. Despite holding her lids tightly shut, she could still see the red hot sunlight. She certainly felt it hitting her skin. It felt fantastic as a counter to the cool water. The skin on her face and torso started to dry as she floated silently.

Suddenly, her skin was wet and cold again as a wave of water broke over her. May opened her eyes to see April grinning. "Did you just splash me," May asked.

April merely snickered.

"Oh, that's it," May said, and with her hands she slammed the water causing a large wall of water to engulf April. April fought back, and soon the air was misty with the constant waves of water the two tgirls were directing at each other.

May lunged forward and pushed April under the water for a moment. April surfaced, shocked for a moment, but then she composed herself and returned the favour, pushing May back and under the water. April lunged forward and tackled May.

The two girls grappled with each other. The body-on-body contact, even though they were rough-housing, was enough to get each girl hard. April could feel May's hard cock pressing against her leg. April reached down, cupped May's ass, and pulled her close. May felt April's hard-on rubbing against her stomach. May reached down and cupped April's ass. April's hand found May's hard cock, and started to stroke it under the water. The grappling turned into an embrace. Their breathing quickened.

"What's going on over there," Marisa said, a touch of mischief in her voice. "Because it looks like you girls are having fun, and didn't invite me."

Marisa swam over to the two tgirls, and pressed herself against them. Their bodies entwined and hands reached out, feeling each other's soft skin.

Marisa broke off the embrace and swam up to the rocks. She crawled out and lay down on a sun-heated rock. April followed, laying down beside Marisa and pressing against her. Their lips met in a kiss. Marisa's hand ran down April's body and grasped her hard cock. April's fingers ran along Marisa's pussy lips and playfully over her clit.

Marisa gently guided April to lay on her back. Marisa got onto all fours and positioned her head above April's hard cock. Marisa stuck out her tongue and run it over the tip of April's dick. April quivered as the tongue licked and lapped at the head of her cock. Marisa felt April's hand on the back of her head, and April gently guided Marisa down onto her dick, until Marisa was moving her mouth up and down fully on the hard-on.

May climbed out of the water and crawled up behind Marisa. May gently massaged Marisa's bottom. May kissed each cheek, then spread apart Marisa's cheeks and flicked Marisa's butthole with her tongue. May pulled her face away from Marisa's ass, and positioned her hands so that her fingers were gently stroking Marisa's pussy as her thumb massaged Marisa's asshole. Marisa started to swivel her hips in appreciation of the attention from May's hand.

May leaned forward and started to lick and suck on Marisa's pussy. May lay on her back, and lifted her head to access Marisa's pussy. May let the juice from Marisa's pussy run onto her tongue - a bitter with hint of buttery taste. May pursed her lips and put them onto Marisa's clit, sucking on it with flicking it with her tongue.

"May," April said. "Rotate over this way so I can suck on that beautiful she-cock of yours."

The three girls shifted positions, forming a triangle on the hot rocks beside the pool. Marisa sucked on April's hard cock, while May ate Maria's pussy, and April sucked on May's dick. Occasionally the girls would break off from their job at hand to praise each other.

"Oh, that feels so good," April said, looking at Marisa's mouth on her dick. "Marisa, you look so beautiful sucking that cock." Marisa responded by taking the full length of April's dick in her mouth. April moaned, and then went back to sucking on May's dick.

Marisa pulled herself off April's dick, and started to lick her balls. After soaking them with her wet tongue, she prepared to move back to April's dick. Before she did, though, she ran a hand over May's hair. "Oh, yes, baby. You really know how to eat a pussy. Oh yes! Eat that pussy. Suck that clit," Marisa said. May mowed down on Marisa's wet pussy, her chin wet with Marisa's pussy juice.

May reached out her hand and massaged April's nipple. May pulled herself off Marisa's pussy and looked at April, whose mouth was full of May's cock. "Oh April," May said, "yes, suck on my tranny-clit. Yes. That feels so good."

The three girls continued their oral daisy chain. April and Marisa pumping up and down on hard dicks while May buried her face in dripping pussy.

April started to quiver, her dick being worked upon expertly by the mouth of Marisa. April started to lose focus as Marisa started working up and down on her cock faster and deeper. April had to pull off of May's dick, unable to concentrate on sucking it while the increasingly feeling of pleasure shook her body.

"Oh, yes," April called out. "Yes, that fucking feels so good." April reached down and grabbed the back of Marisa's head. April's hand pushed Marisa up and down at an almost blinding pace. Marisa choked and gagged as April's long, slender dick pulsed in and out to the back of Marisa's throat. April shuttered, bucking up her hips and pressing Marisa down onto her groin. April's entire body tensed, every muscle flexed, and then a stream of cum shot out of her cock. The cum streamed down Marisa's open throat as Marisa sucked in to swallow every drop. April let out a cry of pleasure, causing alarm among the birds perched in the tree tops and scattering them. Finally, the entirety of April's orgasm complete, she released Marisa's head and let her up from her cock.

April lay back and closed her eyes, letting the sun warm her and dry off the sweat she had developed pushing and pumping into Marisa's mouth.

May pulled herself off Marisa's mound, stood up and moved in front of Marisa's mouth. "Come on now, Marisa. Seeing as you've knocked April out of sucking commission, you need to finish me off," May said.

Marisa didn't hesitate, and quickly took May's cock in her mouth. May placed her hands on the back of Marisa's head, taking control of the pace. May started slowly, but continued to build until she reached a fevered pitch. Her cock moved in and out of Marisa's mouth like a dark-skinned, veined piston. Marisa gladly accepted the length of May's cock as it pumped in and out of her mouth.

Marisa reached up her hand, and started to massage May's balls. May moaned, and responded by increasing the depth of her strokes into Marisa's mouth. Marisa slowly moved her hand between May's legs, massaging her taint as she crept towards May's ass. Finally, one of Marisa's fingers found May's asshole, and she ran her finger around the tight muscle. May quivered, and her asshole started to open with anticipation. Marisa pressed her finger against the sphincter. May shuttered, suddenly standing on tip-toes. Marisa pushed harder. May's asshole opened up, and Marisa's finger slid easily into the puckered hole.

"Oh yes," May called out, her legs shaking. "Another finger!"

Marisa obliged, pulling out her finger and reinserting two fingers. She pressed them up, burying them in the beautiful tgirl's asshole to her knuckles. May nearly collapsed as her body shook with ecstasy. Marisa pressed her fingers against May's prostate, and gently massaged it. May's cock jerked and spasmed in Marisa's mouth, and quickly released a stream of hot, sticky cum. Marisa pressed her fingers against May's prostate, feeling the cum shot out with a renewed energy with each touch of pressure. Finally, May was milked, and pulled herself out of Marisa's mouth and off Marisa's fingers.

Marisa lay on her back. "Okay, now you've had your fun. Two mouths on me," she said.

April and May knelt down on either side of the girl, and started to eat Marisa's pussy. May licked and sucked on the clit while April's tongue run along the pussy lips and plunged in and out of Marisa's deep hole. Marisa grabbed her nipples and played with them as the two tgirls eat her out. Marisa's hips started to gyrate and swivel. Her back arched, her leg muscled tensing and two curling. Her hands shot from her breasts and clawed at the ground. Her head titled back, her eyes rolled up in the back of her head and mouth opened agape.

Marisa's entire body tensed, and then shuttered. May sucked diligently on Marisa's clit while April lapped at Marisa's cunt. Marisa tensed again, and then let out a long, loud moan. Her legs jerked, her hips bucked. She twisted her body as the orgasm gripped her, tossing April and May's mouths off her crotch. Her legs clamped shut, opened, and then clamped again with force. Her entire body flushed red as spasms periodically shook her limbs. Finally, the body-grabbing orgasm having run its course, she settled back down and her body relaxed.

"Mmm," Marisa said. "That was lovely."

"I'm sure it was," a voice from above said. Startled, Marisa, April and May all turned. Atop the waterfall, silhouetted against the sun were four men holding rifles. "I am sure it was lovely, however, I am afraid we need to stop whatever was happening here and take you hostage."

April, May and Marisa sprang up, grabbing their clothes and shoes. They were about to run into the jungle when from the dense forest more men stepped out. All of them were carrying rifles. None wore uniforms, which meant they weren't the army. They were the rebels.

From atop the waterfall, the voice called down again. "Now, why doesn't the pretty lady and the two sissies get dressed, so we can get a move on. I am sure you must be worth something to somebody. Pedro, search their belongings, tie them up and let's roll."

April, May and Marisa looked at each other helplessly as the soldiers moved towards them.

12