Coercion

Story Info
Sometimes you have to swallow your pride.
5k words
4.31
20k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

"Shhh, quit moaning," Brandon Fredericks said as he picked up his phone. "Doug, what's up? I'm balls deep in something important right now, make it quick." He was so close and not happy his phone rang.

Doug Marshall hated calling his new boss. The man rarely had anything to say in meetings, never seemed on top of issues critical to the business, yet was named VP of Operations most likely because he was the son of the founder and President, Brice Fredericks. "Sorry, It's quick. My wife, I'm not sure if you remember her from the picnic last summer, anyhow Laura is meeting me for lunch at noon and I was hoping I could have an extra half hour?"

Brandon slowly kept fucking that tight cunt. He'd fucked dozens of women, but looking down at the creamy tits, tight waist and trimmed pussy he couldn't remember any of them so perfect. "I guess. Are you up to date on Apex? You know I need that by end of the day." He pulled out and put his hand over the phone, "Get up and bend over the desk," he ordered. Her ass was spectacular and he needed to see it...fuck it.

"I'm almost done. You'll have it," Doug sighed. He knew the man would toss the report in a drawer and look at it just before heading to the board meeting where he'd take all the credit.

"Good. Ok, come in early tomorrow to make up the time, but you can have the 90 minutes today," he sighed. The employees were such a pain, "Which one was Laura? Nevermind, bring me something back. Where are you going?" He gripped his cock and pressed into the wet snatch, unconsciously letting out a satisfied moan. "Damn! I had that itch in the center of my back all morning," he quickly said.

"Chesters. I've never been there, but Laura has with some of her girlfriends, so I am not sure what's on the menu," Doug said softly. He did not want to pick up the man's lunch.

"Pick me up the prime rib with the garlic-cheddar mashed potatoes. And have your wife bring me my lunch, I'd like to meet her. Gotta go, I need to focus on...bye." he hung up feeling his balls ache as he slammed harder into the sopping cunt. He dropped the thought of finishing in her ass, but fucking a man's wife while talking to him on the phone was an unexpected turn-on. "Ok, bitch get ready...Oh Christ!" he grunted as with the hardest push yet exploded into the tight hole.

Laura Marshall gritted her teeth as the arrogant man used her pussy for his animal desires again. She thought back to the picnic when he cornered her, letting her be the first to know he'd be taking over the Division, and if she wanted Doug not only remain as Senior Director but to keep his job she'd be compliant to whatever he wanted...whenever he wanted. She almost slapped him and hissed "Fuck off!" but when he'd called his dad over and made a few comments about getting rid of the deadwood and clearing house, she'd met the odious man behind the poolhouse where he'd ordered her to strip naked and suck him off. Then he pushed her against the back wall of the building and slammed into her pussy, aggressively pounding her until he pulled out quickly and shoved her to her knees. She'd never had anyone cum in her mouth or swallowed before that and hated the taste, almost throwing up.

"Ok, get dressed, no! No panties. I'd like you to think about me when you're having lunch at our place. You owe me. Why the fuck did you have to go and ruin my favorite restaurant by telling your husband?" he asked bitterly.

"We talk. He asks me about my days and I've told him I met girlfriends for lunch, and," she started to answer.

"Shut up! I really don't give a shit. Get dressed and get out so I can do some work," he spat.

The blonde thought of grabbing the letter opener on the desk and plunging it into the man's neck but angrily pulled on her bra and dress. She felt the fluids leaking out even after a handful of tissues and hoped her husband wouldn't be able to tell she was freshly fucked. Putting on her shoes, she opened the door in the back of the office and took the service elevator to the back dock where she'd left her car, Brandon never looking up once.

***********************************************

"Hey babe, looking for a good time?" Doug asked playfully as he met her in the lobby. He gave her a hug inhaling her musky scent. "You look like you've been working out. Did you hit the gym on the way over?" Laura glowed. Her cheeks were flushed, her chest above her summer dress was flushed as she looked after they'd made love. He went to kiss his wife but she turned her head at the last minute offering her cheek.

"Sorry, no, but I got a late start and didn't have time to shower. I'm afraid I might have stressed out a bit in traffic thinking I'd be late," she said quickly, "I grabbed an onion bagel and..." she trailed off. Just a half-hour ago she'd had another man's cock in her mouth and should have gargled or something before meeting her husband for lunch. "God, I'm sorry," she said quickly seeing the look on Doug's face. She pulled his lips to hers and opened her mouth.

Doug tasted no onion but did catch of whiff of her arousal. He thought back to last night and how eager she was. "Wow! Let's get into the back of my car instead of going to lunch," he gasped when they broke the kiss.

"Get a room, you too. You're scaring the clients," Ernie chuckled from behind the security desk. 'Christ,' he thought, 'To be married to a woman like that...I'd never leave the bedroom.'

Doug laughed and escorted his wife out to the car, his hand straying down to her ass as he grinned back at the guard. "Commando," he mouthed.

***********************************************

"I guess I should get back to my desk," Doug sighed as he kissed his wife. "I still cannot believe you went out without panties, but I'm not complaining," he smiled at her. "All day I'll be thinking about getting home and bending you over the arm of the couch." He kissed her harder and slapped her ass gently. "I love you."

Laura felt a sudden alarm remembering Brandon had ordered her to take him his lunch and was about to say something when she heard her husband swear.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, but...shit! Brandon wanted you to take his lunch up. I guess he doesn't remember meeting you at the picnic...anyhow, can you do that?" he asked. "Thanks," he said as she nodded and took the bag from him.

"Um, where is his office?" she asked, feeling like screaming.

"Hey, I know that look. If you don't want to do this, that's fine. I'll tell him he can meet you next time," he said reaching for the bag.

"No. I'm fine. I was just worried since I haven't showered...I got this. Where's his office?" she asked softly.

Doug pointed to the elevators on the right, "Take one of those up to 18. He's down the hall on the right...name's on the door. Thanks for doing this. I understand and I'll make it up to you," he sighed. He kissed his wife and watched her head down the hall. She walked as if she were heading to her execution. He wondered why she looked so bothered by this. "Oh, make sure he gives you cash," he said quickly. "You know, for the meal," he added as she looked back at him questioningly.

***********************************************

"Right on time," Brandon nodded at the women, "Take off your clothes and set the table for me," he ordered. "Now!" he snapped as Laura stopped and stared at him. "And lose those librarian-lady flats and put on these," he held out a pair of red spiked heels.

The blonde felt like crying as she pulled all her clothes off and folded them on the leather couch before slipping the uncomfortable shoes on. 'What is it with men and high heels?' she thought. "Didn't you get enough earlier? Don't you ever do work?" she spat.

"This is my lunch break and pleasing you takes a lot of work. I try but you must be frigid since you never cum. I work hard trying to make you cum, but if you can't release your inner slut, I feel bad for you...ok, no I don't. To be honest, feeling no pressure to please you allows me to just enjoy that incredible body. Bring your clothes over here," the man ordered. He took them and put them in the bottom desk drawer, "Don't worry. You'll get them back. Now layout my lunch."

Brandon sat back watching the beautiful naked woman put the food on plates, fill a glass with water, and layout the silverware. She never flinched or turned away as he grabbed whatever parts of her came closer. "Nice. Ok, I'll let you dine on my cock as I eat my lunch."

"Didn't you get enough earlier?" Laura asked. "I have things I need to take care of at home."

Brandon glared at the woman, who looked down and resignedly crawled under his desk.

Laura felt like throwing up as she extracted his soft cock from his pants as he'd obviously not cleaned up after their previous activities. She put off taking him into her mouth, but that wasn't for long as he pushed her head down.

"That's it. You're a great cocksucker. You really should put that on your Linkedin page. A lot of employers would value having someone with your skills on their staff," he chuckled, "Get it? Staff?"

Laura just wanted to get it over with so she took more of his cock down her throat and pumped her fist on the remainder. He usually lasted a long time and this was no exception. He'd finished his meal and was leaning back watching her as she bobbed up and down on his rigid member.

"Don't stop, you're doing great. I just have to make a quick call," he said.

"Doug, thanks for picking up lunch, but I need to pay you...She did, and I had my wallet out but I guess she forgot. Can you come to my office and bring what you have for Apex while you're at it? I have an update meeting in an hour...great, thanks," he said as he hung up.

Laura tried to get up, but Brandon pushed her head down so she choked on his cock.

"Look bitch, keep sucking. I'll get rid of your innocent husband quickly, unless..." he said threateningly.

Laura tried to get the man to cum quickly now, sucking harder and more deeply, but the man's breathing didn't change. She resigned herself to kneeling naked under his desk, a cock in her mouth as Doug came into the office. She hoped Brandon wouldn't humiliate her and destroy their marriage.

"Yes, he can come in. Thanks, Jennifer," he responded to the intercom.

Doug came in looking expectantly at his boss. He assumed the man would get up to greet him, but was sitting back.

"Here. I had this out for your wife, I assume $30 should cover it?" he pointed to the money on the desk. "She's very sweet. You got yourself a good one," he smiled at the man. "She's really supportive of you, isn't she. Had nothing but good things to say about how bright you are, how hard you work."

Doug came over and stopped hearing the slurping sounds. "I guess you want to be alone," he said quickly hoping this wasn't his wife under that desk. He looked down and was relieved to see the red high heels rather than Laura's brown leather flats sticking out from under the desk. Who would ever demean themselves like that? he wondered.

"Nonsense. She's almost done, aren't you Julia? Have a seat. You need to relax and try out this girl's cocksucking skills. She's got a killer body and sucks like a pro" he grinned at his employee.

"Sorry, no. I can't. I'm married," Doug stammered. "Um, thanks anyhow."

"It wasn't an offer. If you want to keep your job here, you need to be more flexible, be a team player. I'm sure after how many years you've been married the little wifey doesn't drop to her knees anymore. Come on," he said firmly. "And when happens in this office, stays in this office. Wifey will never know. Plus she takes it in the ass and if you've never tried that..."

Doug walked to the door, "Then fire me. I'm not cheating on my wife. She might never find out, but I'll always know." He started to open the door but stopped hearing his boss laugh.

"I'm glad. I don't like employees who cheat. I would have lost all respect for you had you agreed to this great blowjob, especially after meeting that sweet wife of yours. She looks just like the perfect innocent wife. Sad, though. You have no idea how good she is. Go, and thanks for picking up lunch for me." He looked at the girl under the desk, "That's it...Take it...Oh, fuck!" He glanced at Doug, "Get out of here so I can enjoy this...God! Uh, uh, uh...ahhhhh," he grunted as his employee quickly fled.

Laura felt the hot tears run down her cheeks hoping the evil man would cum soon so she could rush home and soak in the bath for an hour or more to wash his scent off.

Brandon's ball began that familiar ache and he quickly pushed the blonde's mouth off his cock. "Get up and come over to the window. I want to fuck you from behind."

Laura wiped her mouth and her cheeks and crawled out from under the desk. She started to get up but the soft hand pushed her back down.

"No. Crawl...slowly. That's it. Wow! You have the most incredible body," he panted as he stroked his cock. 'What an ass!' he thought. His cock throbbed as the girl crawled slowly over to the window looking out over the southern suburbs. She played the reluctant innocent, but her pussy was swollen and opened up invitingly. He grinned loving how she faked loving his cock anticipating entering her a second time that day. "Stop! Hang on," he ordered.

Laura knew what he was going to do next and dutifully pressed her chest and face into the floor, gritting her teeth. She wanted to punch herself hearing her let out a groan she the fat finger pressed the cool gel into her ass. This had become a routine for them and had been surprised earlier when he'd cum inside her pussy.

"Fuck! You're blessed with the tightest cunt and tightest ass. Ok, you can get up," he ordered. When she stood he pushed her against the window, her hands pressed on the glass, gripped his throbbing cock, and slammed into her pussy.

Laura let out a yelp feeling the painful invasion of her vagina and stuck her ass out to give him a better angle. She looked to the right at the rooftops and trees wishing she were home. She knew the glass would hold as he'd done this to her many times before but now wished it wouldn't and they'd both plunge to their deaths.

"Which house is yours?" the man asked, "The one across from the elementary school?" He grinned as she nodded, "So convenient. You're off the pill as I told you?" Again, seeing her nod he panted, "Are you fertile now? Tell me, when are you most fertile?"

"In two weeks," she sighed. "Please just cum in my ass."

Brandon smiled, "It's like Russian roulette, isn't it? Will I shoot my fertile cum into your womb or ass? Perhaps Doug is the one who doesn't want a kid," he hissed in her ear. She'd told him she not only was on the pill but Doug always wore a condom as he like how it made him last longer and being doubly sure wasn't a bad thing. "Say the word and I'll give you a baby," he said softly. "I just decided Doug needs to fly to Frankfurt next week for the Automation Symposium. It will be nice to reward him for all his great work and two weeks in Germany is just the thing.

"What?" Laura blurted, "He'll ask me to go. We've been talking about going to Europe since we got married."

Brandon shook his head, "Sorry, not this trip. He'll be heading the team and I don't want any distractions," he felt his balls start to ache thinking about his plans for the girl. He pulled out, pressed his cock against that tight puckered hole, and drove in.

Laura cried out feeling the searing pain, moaning as his hand slapped over her mouth.

"Relax, you know how good it starts to feel. I'm afraid I might not last long enough for that though. Damn! You have such a great ass," he sighed as he rhythmically thrust into the tight hole.

Laura gritted her teeth even after the pain subsided as she felt her ass being bruised by the intense attack from behind. Why was he so mean? Why had he picked her out? She felt the tears well up blurring the view of her house.

Brandon let go of her ass cheeks and grabbed those full mounds. He loved gripping those tits as he came. They were so firm, so full." Oh, fuck! Ungh, ungh, uh, uh, uhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhh," he grunted as the aching in his balls faded. He let go of the woman's tits, reluctantly extracted his softening cock from her rectum, and staggered over to the side table. He looked over at the girl curled up on the floor and sighed. "So dramatic. Get up, clean yourself up, get dressed and go. And, your husband will be flying out on the 29th. I'll be over that evening. I want all his clothes out of your bedroom, I mean closet and drawers."

"What?" she stared at the man, "You're...oh, Christ. I should have known." She got up trying not to cry anymore and pulled on her clothes. She slipped off the heels and threw them across the room, "You can keep your fucking whore shoes," she spat.

"You should keep them," he laughed. "You are every bit the whore. What do you think you've been doing? It sure wasn't because you're a slut. You are making sure you and your hubby are financially secure. Money for sex. Who are you know?" he asked.

"A better person than you are," she spat as she crossed the room and opened the door, "I'll be your whore but I'll never have anything but feelings of disgust for you." She spun and tried to slam the door, but with the soft-close mechanism, it just hissed slowly shut.

Brandon grinned as he went back to his desk. He picked up the phone. "Tony. Yeah, she just left. Say, can you rearrange Frankfurt? I'd like Doug Marshall to go too...I'd like him to head it up...You're so smart. I'll send you their address and you can tell the others. We'll make a party of it, I mean of her," he laughed loudly. He hung up the phone feeling that familiar throbbing.

***********************************************

Laura pressed the service elevator down button suddenly feeling her legs go weak as she slipped to the floor. She put her face in her hands and uncontrollable sobbing wracked her body. How had it come this far? How could any person be so thoroughly evil?" She heard the elevator doors open then close, vaguely aware she was supposed to have been on it.

"Miss, are you alright?" the older man asked.

Laura jerked her head up and quickly wiped her eyes. She tried to get up but the man quickly took her hands and gently pulled her to her feet. "I'm sorry. I should go," she quickly hit the button again.

"Hang on. I'm not mad or anything, but there's just one way into this part of the floor," he said softly, "Are you Ok?" He looked at the tear-streaked face. "Were you attacked...um assaulted...you know..." He wondered through whose office she got back here.

"No, or yes," she sputtered, "I don't know what I was. I have to go...please," she cried. She looked up and stopped, "You're...Mr. Fredericks," she said feeling like running. If the son was so evil, where did he get it from? "I really should go. I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't be back here."

The man took out his phone, "Edith, can you come out to the service elevator. I think we have an issue and I'd like you to be here. Thanks." He looked at the girl suddenly recognizing her, "Your Doug Marshall's wife," he said remembering how fun and happy she was at the picnic, "Laura, isn't it? My assistant, Edith is coming out. There she is."

Laura allowed herself to be led into the President's office. Edith was a super kind woman who glared at her boss as she showed her the executive bathroom.

After the door closed Edith went right into her boss's face, "This is Brandon's doing. You know it is. We met her last summer and you saw how your son looked at her. You know who she reminded him of!" she spat.

Brice nodded and sat down rubbing his face, "I saw that also. She was even dressed similarly to how Julia used to dress." When Brandon was at Stanford, his girlfriend broke up with him leaving the boy devastated. He'd stalked her and one night pulled her into an old office building and raped her. The family lawyer arranged a nice financial settlement which averted a trial, but Brice had always regretted not letting justice take its course. He knew the girl was financially compensated, but what about the damage done? He looked up and saw the girl come out looking better.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers
12