Coffee Shop Barista Turns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would happen if you stuffed this thing in my tiny asshole? Just think what it would do to it... I mean, it's so tiny and tight."

"Fuck, Jay, I'd love to fuck your ass. I've fantasized about mounting you, then pumping you into oblivion."

"Do you think about breeding my ass?

"I started thinking about breeding you when I saw you in that super tight outfit at the coffee shop. Your ass looked so amazing, like a small and compact bubble butt. After that, I kept fantasizing about it."

"Mmmmmm, you must have blown a ton of sperm pumping your gigantic cock."

"Oh yeah, I unloaded all over the place."

"Are you gonna do that now if I keep prompting you. Look how big and hard it is."

"Fuck yeah."

I lost myself worshipping Shawn and wanted it to last, so I started edging him. In doing so I would release my mouth from his cock or balls whenever I sensed he was close. I waited at least a minute before going back to work on them. As I waited I would focus on smelling him and letting him see my nostril flaring while taking deep breaths in through my little nose. Of course, I would whimper from the powerful musky stink.

Eventually, Shawn was begging me to finish him off. With the help of my little hands pumping the monstrosity faster and faster, while simultaneously dialing up the suction generated by my mouth on the bulbous cock head, he exploded violently. His entire powerful body repeatedly jerked around in spasms, driving my head and body back, and forcing the gigantic cock to pop out of my mouth and rain down gobs of cum on me.... Just talking about butt fucking was overwhelming for him.

I'd eaten so much of his sperm from the first time he exploded, and it had crusted and moistened my little body, but I still wanted more sperm and feasted on it like I was famished. Even Shawn emotionally noted it with a combination of lust, amazement, and pride. It tasted so rich and erotic, and it was thick, and densely pearl white. In contrast, my cum was so watery, clear, and without much volume. But he was potent beyond belief, and I loved knowing I was assimilating his abundant sperms orally, and as a moisturizer through my delicate skin.

Now my body and face were layered with cum, big white gobs of it slowly rolling down my smooth and thin little body. Still on my knees, I scooted back a few feet from the couch so Shawn could see my sperm-covered body, and began touching my little cock for him. It was small, but so hard, and it was aching from so much excitement. He grunted as he watched me.

I could feel the heavier gobs of sperm-laden wad move down my chest and stomach. My little body was glistening to varying degrees depending on how much of the pearly white wad was deposited on different areas. Some spurts seemed glued to where they landed because they were so dense and sticky. I worked my little cock between my thumb and index finger. I was looking into his eyes, but the closer I got, the more I found myself looking directly at his gigantic cock, semi-hard and still throbbing and pulsing about. Then, as I reached a climax, I said...

"I love showing you my hard little cock like this."

My clear and watery emissions spurted lightly out comprised mainly of little droplets. At most it was three small spurts, and fully emotional, I said...

"I love you and need you so very much."

When I expressed my love and need, my ass tingled again, but this time it was even more discernible. Shawn's gigantic cock was now between a semi-hard and rock-hard state, and with seemingly perfect timing, it flopped around heavily in unison with my tingling asshole.

12