Coffee, Tea or Three?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something like that. I know someone else I could ask if you're uncomfortable."

"No, I'll go, I'm always ready for new experiences," he said.

"Good. It's an indoor cookout."

"A what?"

Summer laughed. "An indoor cookout. My boss, Richard, has it every year right before he takes vacation. He grills outside but the party's inside, lots of food and beer and wine. It starts around four o'clock and we'll be home by eight or nine. Dress is very casual."

"Can I have fun?" he asked, pinching her ass.

"Sure. I just hope you're not bored stiff."

"I'll be with the prettiest woman in the room, how could I be bored stiff?" She grabbed onto her hand and placed it over his cock. "This is what will be stiff."

Summer laughed and said, "But I have a favor to ask. When we're there, stay with me."

"Sure."

"But I don't want you to show me too much affection in front of my co-workers."

"Okay."

"But I want them all to know you're fucking me."

--

They got to the party at a few minutes after four on Saturday and it seemed like almost everyone was already there. It was a mix of ages and Bobby was surprised to see that many were around his own age. The young doctors and their significant others he supposed. They got a beer and wine and Summer made introductions.

Summer was right about the work talk. After a while the doctors and techs, maybe seven or eight altogether had congregated on one side with Richard holding court, and the rest of the guests were scattered in small groups. Bobby diligently stood by, not saying much once the technical talk started, and fetched drinks, which were going down easy for both of them.

As Bobby listened he became more and more impressed with Summer as he heard her speak. Her knowledge was incredible. It was impossible to tell who was the tech and who was the doctor. She held her own with the stuck-up doctors and didn't hesitate to hold her ground and disagree with them on a few occasions. And whenever they turned to Richard to settle it, Summer was always right, her obvious knowledge on full display.

Dinner was an assortment of burgers and dogs and chicken and a smorgasbord of salads. And more beer, wine and shop talk of course. Bobby ended up having a pretty good time: free food, free beer and he was very proud of Summer. And he told her so on the drive back to her house.

"Damn, Summer, that was impressive. You really know your shit!"

"What?" she asked.

"I was proud of you back there. You know a lot more than those hoity-toity doctors. Over and over you were right and they didn't know what the hell they were talking about. I could tell Richard was impressed too."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, bigtime. You should be a doctor."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious! You should look into it. You've had college and years of experience. There must be some advanced placement test you can take..."

"God, that could take years."

"So what, the time will pass anyway, right? And you already know more than most of those bozos you're working with, you'll probably breeze right through! And another thing..."

"What's that?"

"Listening to all that medicinal technical ophthalmic doctor talk has got me horny as hell!" He put his hand between her legs.

She removed his hand from her crotch. "Down Boy, wait till we get home. Keep your eyes on the road."

"I can't wait. I've never gone to bed with a doctor before!"

--

That night they had the wildest sex ever. Bobby was on a roll. He was aggressive and talked dirty and they fucked the shit out of each other. He peppered his monologues with 'Doctor this' and 'Doctor that' in between his kisses and licks and sucks and fucks. He told Summer he never knew a doctor could be such a good fuck and how he never knew doctor pussy could taste so good. He rimmed her butthole and told her how much he liked her doctor ass. And doctors give good head too, he said.

In between her sighs and moans of pleasure Summer told him numerous times to knock off the doctor talk.

"Sure, Doc," he said.

Bobby ended up spending the night and waking up with Summer for the first and only time. In the morning he woke up with a long, hard erection.

"Good morning, Doctor," he said. Summer's face curled into mock annoyance. "I need a doctor's care."

"Oh you do, do ya? How so?"

"My penis, Doc, it needs attention." He uncovered it for her.

"Well, maybe we should take you to the emergency room," she said playfully.

"No, I think it needs immediate attention!"

"But I'm an eye doctor," she said. "Not a urologist."

"Yes, but this is my one-eyed monster," he said, stroking it.

Summer laughed out loud. Then she scooted down and gave him an eye doctor blowjob.

--

After a morning romp in the hay they showered and were having coffee in the kitchen when Summer's phone rang. Bobby sipped his coffee and listened to one side of the conversation.

"Hi Mom...okay, how are you?...oh, it was okay. Same as it is every year...Oh, really?...Well, what happened to that handyman who repaired the siding?...we'll find you somebody...I don't want you up on any ladders!...okay...Love ya...Bye."

"My mother," Summer said when she ended the call.

"How's she doing?" Bobby asked.

"Oh, she's fine. Worrying about getting her gutters cleaned on her house. I don't want her up on ladders. She was in a relationship with a nice man for years and he used to take care of that kind of stuff, but he died about a year ago. And the guy she had hired for some work before wasn't too reliable."

"Is it a big house?"

"No, not really. Three bed, two bath. But it's a split level so on half the house the gutters are two stories high instead of one."

"Does she have an extension ladder?"

"I think she does. Why?"

"If she can get the ladder I'll clean her gutters for her."

"You will?"

"Sure. Can she wait until next weekend?"

"Yes. That's very nice of you. She'll pay you of course."

"I don't want any money. I'll do it as a favor to my sexy eye doctor."

"You're too much," Summer said. Then she called her mother back and set it up for the following Saturday. Ella was appreciative but didn't ask how it was that Summer had been in contact so quickly with the young man her granddaughter Bree had brought to brunch.

--

Bobby wasn't looking forward to getting up early on a Saturday to go clean nasty, smelly rain gutters. He had surprised himself by volunteering. But he would do it, a nice gesture for a nice woman, the mother of his older lover and newest favorite 'doctor'.

He woke up early Saturday and dressed in his worst clothes: Ratty jeans, sweatshirt, white socks and an old pair of sneakers, ready for dirty work. He wanted to get an early start because the forecast called for rain by the afternoon. On the way he stopped by a store and bought some heavy trash bags and rubber gloves.

He pulled into Ella's driveway at quarter-till-nine. He looked at the house and it was bigger than he'd hoped for. Tall trees surrounded it and needed to be cut back so there was no doubt in his mind the gutters would be nasty. He figured he had at least a half day of work.

Ella had been watching for him and came out to greet him. Bobby couldn't believe how good she looked. He watched her stride toward his car, her late-fifties body looking slim and trim and much younger in broken-in Levi's and a loose white blouse. Her blonde-gray hair was in a braided ponytail that hung down her back.

They greeted and said their hellos. Ella thanked him and started in about what she would pay him but Bobby told her to forget it. They agreed on a free lunch. Then Ella showed him the garage where a big extension ladder was leaning against the wall.

"I borrowed this from a neighbor," Ella said. "My daughter doesn't want me up on ladders anymore."

"Good idea," Bobby said. "I'll take care of it." She thanked him, and their eyes lingered a bit. She turned and went back into the house. He stared at her butt. He thought it was a pretty nice butt. Then he went to work.

He lugged the ladder outside. He started with the higher gutters naturally. He set up the ladder, put on his gloves and grabbed a hand trowel and a trash bag and climbed up. The gutters were filled with rancid stinky putrid leaves and snails and muck and shit. He grabbed the shit, raked the shit, and scooped the shit into bags. He went up and down the ladder numerous times. He moved the ladder around, dragged the bags up and down and pulled the lengthy garden hose up top to flush water through the gutters to clean them out. He went around the whole house cleaning out the gutters and filling bags with stinky gunk.

After a few hours a storm was brewing. The rain started, and within a minute it was a downpour and Bobby was soaked. He was just about done when the first bolt of lightning struck, and not too far away. He receded down the ladder as fast as he could. His slimy shoe slid off of the rain-slickened second-to-last step and he fell. Ass-backwards into a puddle of mud.

He'd been stunk up with pieces of shitty roof gutter funk all morning long, all over his clothes, his face, in his hair. But now he was covered with mud too. He pulled down the ladder and moved it back where he'd found it. He put the trash bags of muck by the side of the garage under the eave. By then he looked like a dirty drenched river rat. He went into the garage and knocked on the kitchen door.

"Come on in," Ella called.

Bobby opened the door and said, "I'd better not. I fell in the mud."

"Oh my goodness!" she said, "You poor thing. Wait one moment, I'll be right back." She returned in thirty seconds and handed him a towel and a robe. "Get undressed and put this on. Then I'll throw your clothes in the washer.

He happily did as he was told. He stripped down to nothing, toweled off and wrapped the robe around his body. He carried his saturated clothes into the kitchen. Ella was in the adjacent laundry room getting the washing machine ready.

"Do you think I could get a shower?" he asked.

"Of course, Honey," she said, and showed him to the bathroom. "And I'll fix us some lunch."

Bobby ran the water hot and scrubbed himself top to bottom with Ivory soap. He shampooed his hair until it squeaked. He didn't have a comb so his hair stayed a wet, tangled mess. He put the robe on and tied it around him. It was a few sizes too small for him. He went back to the kitchen self-conscious about how only a thin layer of terry cloth was all that covered his naked body and freshly-washed penis.

Ella was putting the final touches on lunch: tuna salad on toast, soup, chips and lemonade.

"Feel better?" she asked as she put the plates on the table.

"Much better, thanks," he said, and they sat down to eat.

Bobby was ravenous so he ate and drank with gusto. Ella soon refilled his glass with lemonade and his bowl with soup. They talked as they ate and the storm raged outside. Ella asked about Bree, was Bobby in touch? He said they were for a while but not lately; he liked her a lot but long distance relationships really don't work. He recapped how they had met that Friday night at the Vous and had all hit it off right away.

They cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. They stood at the sink and stared out the window and watched streams of rainwater flow across the glass pane. The storm had increased in intensity with hard rain, stiff wind and thunder.

"Wow, look at that," Ella said. "It's really coming down. It doesn't look like it's going to be letting up anytime soon, either."

"Right," Bobby said. "Good day to be inside."

Ella turned to him and asked, "Want a Bloody Mary?"

"A Bloody Mary?"

"Yes. You like Bloody Marys, don't you?"

"You remembered," he said. "From brunch."

"Yes. Would you like one?"

"Sure, if you're having one. You have the mix and everything?"

"Close enough," she said.

Ella opened the refrigerator and took out an unopened 46-ounce bottle of Spicy V-8 juice and a jar of horseradish. She poured out some of the juice into a glass and scooped horseradish into the bottle. She reached down under the sink and pulled out a fifth of vodka and poured it into the juice bottle until it was filled. Then she added salt and pepper and hot sauce. She tightened the cap and shook the bottle up and down and around as hard as she could.

She showed Bobby where the glassware was and Bobby filled two tumblers with ice. Ella poured the crimson concoction into the glasses.

"There," she said, "That should do it. And plenty more where that came from. Let's go into the living room, shall we?"

Ella touched Bobby's hand as she said that and he was surprised by the electric charge it gave him. Maybe it was the element of surprise, maybe it was the occasional lightning outside, but he felt it and goosebumps grew on the flesh of his arm. He again became more self-conscious of his nakedness underneath the robe. So did his dick.

They took their seats on the sofa. As he sat Bobby had to reach down to his crotch to slightly reposition his newly-awakened penis. He hoped that Ella hadn't noticed, but he also knew she was a person who didn't miss much. They sipped their drinks and began talking.

First, they talked about Ella's home. Bobby told her how nice it was, and commented about how big her trees were in the yard and how they were almost touching the roof and should be trimmed back before too long. He also mentioned that the wood privacy fence enclosing the back yard had a number of split or missing slats, but that would be an easy fix and he'd be glad to take care of it for her.

Ella opened up about her friend, the man Summer had mentioned to him. His name was Al and they were close companions for years. He used to take care of all the outside chores but he died the year before of a heart attack. She felt lost sometimes; stuck in neutral when it came to the grounds.

After about half an hour of chit-chat Ella touched his hand again, sending another sparkler up his forearm and down to his groin.

"Make us a couple more drinks," she said, "while I go and throw your clothes in the dryer."

Bobby was finishing up the drinks when she returned. Just as he was handing one to her a deafening bolt of lightning struck a transformer somewhere nearby and they felt an electric sizzle in the air as the power in the house flickered and faltered and then went off altogether.

"Power's out," Ella said. "This is an old neighborhood so it will probably be out for a while." She started rummaging through the pantry for matches.

"At least we have plenty of these," Bobby said, holding up his drink.

"Thank God for the little things." She handed the matches to him and added, "Here, light the candles in the living room. I'll be right back. I'm going to pull your clothes out of the dryer and put them on hangers to dry. I don't know how long the power will be out."

Bobby took a healthy gulp of his drink and then topped off his glass. He lighted the candles in the living room. The afternoon was dark and stormy outside and the flickering flames gave the room a cozy, more intimate feel.

Ella returned in a couple minutes and sat down on the sofa next to him. She took a sip of her drink and smacked her lips.

"Well, Honey, it looks like you're going to be here for a while. This storm isn't letting up anytime soon and your clothes won't be dry for a while either. At least they're clean."

"Yes, thank you. They were a mess."

"But I have to say, you look cute in my robe," Ella said with a twinkle in her eye.

Bobby blushed and took a sip. "I have to tell you," he said. "That's the most creative way a woman has ever gotten me out of my clothes."

"I could say that it was pretty creative the way you happened to fall in the mud."

"No, just clumsy, and I was already soaked," he said. "Besides, I'm not that clever."

They looked at each other in the soft, wavering light and both had subtle, amused smiles on their faces. Bobby realized that in the last thirty or forty seconds their interaction had suddenly made a giant leap and crossed some sort of line. He didn't know what line it was but he could feel it, a new level of intimacy had been reached. He looked her over again and liked what he saw. Her white top did not appear to be as loose as it was before. Her jeans held snug to her slim legs and showed wear on her knees, butt and crotch. She had gotten rid of her shoes. He was seated inches away from her and was wearing her robe and nothing else. He felt a stir down below. He thought of Bree and her scissor-fucking and her limber legs practically wrapped around her own head, and drilling her juicy, open twat. Then of Summer, fisting her, and their bi-weekly maintenance fucks. But here he was now, practically naked and seated next to Ella, and he couldn't believe the thoughts he was having. He was imagining all the things he wanted to do with her.

"Oh, I think you're pretty clever. And such a handy man, too. Thank you again for cleaning those gutters. It is such a dirty job and it's such a nasty day."

"You're welcome. And it's not so bad inside, with a nice lunch, good drinks and good company. And I'll come next Saturday and mend your fence. That will be an easier job. There're only a handful of slats that need to be replaced; the others just need some fresh nails."

"That's very nice but I insist on paying you."

"The materials will be cheap and it's an easy job. But I don't want any money. I'll take it out in trade."

"Oh, you will?" Ella laughed. "How will you do that?"

"Uh, another free lunch. More Bloody Marys. More lively conversation."

"That doesn't seem like much compensation for all the work you're doing."

"Well, that's my price. Unless we can think of something else," he said. Ella's eyes were wide and unblinking and locked into his.

Bobby gulped down the rest of his drink and was ready for another. They were going down smoothly. He rose from the sofa and asked Ella if she wanted him to top off her drink.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" she asked.

"Not really, I thought maybe you were trying to get me drunk. But it's a good day for it, don't ya think?"

"Sure," she said, and handed him her glass.

Bobby went into the kitchen and put the glasses on the countertop. Rain pounded on the window above the sink. He dug ice cubes out from the freezer and tonged them into the glasses. He shook the V-8 bottle vigorously and was pouring the red mix into the glasses when Ella came to the counter and stood next to him. She reached down and picked up her glass, took a healthy swig and put it back down. She turned to him.

"You were right. It's a good day to be inside," she said right after another thunder boomer shook the house. She put her hand on his forearm and pulled gently. He pivoted to face her and they looked at each other in the dim light.

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" she asked quietly.

"No, tell me," he replied.

"I'd rather show you. I only hope it's not the wrong thing and I end up regretting it."

She pulled his arm closer to her as she moved closer to him. She leaned her face to his and kissed him on the lips. Any angst she'd had about it was erased immediately. Bobby's lips parted and his tongue instantly searched for hers. Her other hand was soon on his hip and his arms were halfway around her back. Their tongues did soft whirls and twirls, each exploring a brand new mouth, and their first kiss lingered on. Her fingers dug into his skin through the thin cloth of her robe and his hands explored her lower back. His penis grew between his legs.

"I hope I wasn't too forward," she said when the kiss ended. They still held each other.

"If you hadn't kissed me, I would have kissed you," Bobby said. "I just hadn't yet figured out how."

Ella shook her head and smiled. "How old are you?" she asked.